[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start a study on the occult, especially focusing on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: we wuz ayy lmaos.png (420KB, 430x323px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz ayy lmaos.png
420KB, 430x323px
I want to start a study on the occult, especially focusing on its beginnings in Egypt and Babylon and the connections/correlations between many pagan/occult faiths. I'm a pleb, where's a good starting point? Much thanks.
>>
>>19029439
Research the Tower of Babel, and Babylon Mystery Religion.
>Nimrod=prototype for the Horned Solar Deity
>Semiramis=Moon/Earth mother goddess
>Their son Tammuz=Grain deity and rebirth of dead Solar deity
>>
>>19029439
I can probably learn ya some, if you have questions for me.
>>
>>19029439
Literally Wikipedia. Read the article and then read the references and citations.
>>
>>19029439
Zoroastrianism massively influenced Babylon.
>>
>>19029518
Give me the answer to a question I don't know to ask.
>>
If that's what you want, I guess.

An answer for you is, only seven. Of which only one is left here.
>>
>>19029439
>>19029565
How about this for a starting point: who's this guy, and why does he think he knows anything about occult beginnings in Egypt/Babylon?
>>
Do you think it is coincidence that all modern conspiracy lies rooted in egypt? You think the pyramids are the start of 'occultism' or alienism? Pleb you are, my friend. A dark road before you. The Jews, the occult, reptilian humans, Antarctica? All related. Start small. Its like a maze. Work backwards. Start at the Bolshevik revolution and work your way through jewish history that 'they' wont teach you.
>>
>>19029439

Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall is pretty good.
>>
>>19029456
>>19029540
>>19030390
Thanks guys, great advice. Bumping to hopefully get more good responses.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.