[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TIme travellers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: time_traveller.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
time_traveller.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Do they exist? Have any on /x/ ever traveled in time?
>>
>>19029069
I travel through time, but I don't always want that shit to happen.
>>
>>19029074
Is the webm in OP authentic or is it a fake?
>>
>>19029069
Trump is John Titor.
Look up Tesla's connections to his uncle, and how Trump references his uncle multiple times and the threat of nuclear war.
>>
>>19029069
Time travel is impossible because you're already there. Everything is happening at the exact same time, humans can only perceive one timeframe at any given time, though.

Time is a conceptual illusion.
>>
>>19029508
What you call "illusion" is actually a hologram. Time is a hologram and traveling it is possible.
>>19029105
John Titor goes by the alias Sgt Daniel MacBolen III.
>>
>>19029084
100% authentic
>>
>>19029074
>>19029084
>>19029105
>>19029508
>>19029524
You people are idiots. Please educate yourselves before posting on such matters.
>>
>>19029699
Oh my, we have an expert in this thread.
>>
>>19029069
I have traveled seven centuries into the past to warn OP about the dangers of being a faggot. I was too late.
>>
>>19029705
Which idiot are you? Tell me so I can laugh at your post and explain why you're an idiot.
>>
>>19029069
There is no TimeTravel but RealityTravel.
You change the Timeline when you TT
>>
>>19029713
Explain wise guy.
>>
>>19029722
This is correct. At least it corresponds with my understanding of it.
>>
>>19029723
Time is a relative measurement related to quantum changes of states. There is no linear traversable "timeline". We don't move forward in time, nor can we move backward, diagonally or any other fucking direction "through" time.

Your idea of "time" is deeply flawed, probably learned from watching sci-fi movies.

Time travel "backwards" is literally impossible because it would mean reverting every particle in the entire universe to a previous state.
>>
>>19029758
... that's the best I can offer you without using mathematics. Quantum theory, relativity, and "time" cannot be fully explained or understood using words alone.
>>
>>19029764
That's perfectly fine. I understand where you're coming from and the general idea of what you're saying, relativity and all.

But there's something that's not taught in high school. That is that there is a thing called consciousness and it is the most powerful thing in this universe. Read about it in this pdf.

>https://ia600407.us.archive.org/6/items/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
>>
>>19029783
https://ia600407.us.archive.org/6/items/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Not sure if link's still broken
>>
Hafele–Keating experiment)
>>
>>19029795
https://ia600407.us.archive.org/6/items/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
>>
>>19029758
What anon means is that if future-you didn't arrive in the past the first time through, then even if you time traveled back to the past, you wouldn't realize it, because the past you time traveled to is the one where future-you didn't arrive in the past in the first place. In other words, all possible versions of you already time traveled to your past, and here and now is the intersection of those quantum wordlines.

The longer your span of now, the fewer possible quantum wordlines can be drawn from your here. The larger your size of here--measured by frequency bandwidth--the shorter your span of now can exist in this wordline.
>>
>>19029800
>Either a potato or not a potato.

You got it! It's binary.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 220x293px
Hafele–Keating experiment seems to me the closest understanding of time travel and relativity to me.
>>
>>19029783
>https://ia600407.us.archive.org/6/items/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
The link is dead.

Consciousness is a subjective experience and is currently impossible to be objectively defined, it probably always will be. There's no evidence to support a hypothesis in which Quantum states can be altered by our "thoughts", or that consciousness is "the most powerful thing in this universe", and therefore, it must be met with skepticism.
>>
>>19029758
>
Time travel "backwards" is literally impossible because it would mean reverting every particle in the entire universe to a previous state.

I don't think of the universe being that mechanical and solid. It's not solid.
>>
>>19029816
This one works:

https://ia600407.us.archive.org/6/items/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
>>
So maybe time travel is all but slowing yourself down from the majority of the world. I.e. The planes continuing to fly around the world and land they either gained or lost time =time travel
>>
>>19029822
I think you're on the right track. Slowing yourself down is something you need to do. Everything around us is electro-magnetic waves, frequencies. mater isn't solid, but they are frequencies. Read the article. It's much more in depth. Basically, the universe, this reality, is holographic and that's a key thing to understand.
>>
If time Is 4th dimension does that mean you need to go the 5th dimension to travel it non linear?
>>
>>19029832
Good question. I've come to understand dimensions in a different manner to yours.
We perceive 3d as what it seems -- 3d. But it is in reality 6d contained within a 9d matrix of electro-magnetism.
This is atomic spin, molecular spin, planetary, solar, galactic and Universal. 6 dimensions.

Six rotations, six oscillations, six magnetic scalar spinor vortices : 9 dimensional total.
Some people mention 12 dimension but that is a different thing because they relate dimensions to DNA strands.
>>
>>19029758
Gee I bet you're a bunch of fun at parties
>>
take a high dose of dxm and hope for the best!
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 564x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 564x477px
>>19029837
Just kidding but my brain hurts reading this
>>
>>19029069
I have.

Give me a minute and I'll greentext.
>>
>>19029846
Read the article. It will make sense.
>>
>>19029832
That is correct.

You can think of the 5th dimension as probability or possibility.

Sometimes there mutiple explanations for how a thing did come to pass. And no matter how it's investigated, all possible explanations are equally possible yet can't ALL be true simultaneously--even if one explanation is more probable than the rest. That's the very beginning of learning to think 5th dimensionally, from a 4th dimensional perspective.
>>
File: 885423942155022914.jpg (36KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
885423942155022914.jpg
36KB, 320x480px
>>19029852
>Be me
>Be not sure who me is.
> Be more than one person.
Are you following me so far? If you are, you understand.
>Be two people. One from before, one from now. That is time travel. One person, desperately trying to interact with the past or the future, and succeeding through a vessel that exists in the chosen time.
>Be bad at greentexting and too drunk to do so.
>Be drunk because alcoholism
>Be drunk because literally cannot handle the fact that someone else is you, and you are someone else. The original is dead.
>be Time travel.

There you fucking go.
>>
>>19029854
Oh no I will after work 29 pages this min is tempting but a lot. Thanks though it looks fascinating
>>
Clocks tick a little faster if you're a foot higher, NIST experiments have shown, confirming predictions from Einstein's general theory of relativity.
Credit: Loel Barr for NIST
>>
So we are "time traveling" constantly really......*head explodes*
>>
>>19029926
Every time you update your memory, you draw a 4th dimensional wordline through 5th dimensional probabilityspace.
>>
>>19029758
>>19029764
>>19029783

Typical tin-foil hat tard. He just explained, with very basic physics, why time travel is impossible, and your answer is "Nu uh, magic brain energy is the most powerful!"

Consciousness is nothing but electrical signals powered by chemicals. In order to "reverse time" you have to regress all forms particles; Energy, Matter, Anti-matter and Anti-energy. Since you cannot force THE ENTIRETY OF EXISTENCE to revert back on itself, you cannot time travel. And since your "Magical Consciousness" is part of Existence, even if you did somehow cause this effect, your mind would be reverted and you two would travel back, with no memory, and no sign of progression passed that point.
Time Travel is a flawed concept, because time is no more than a tool created by man to measure his own decay.
>>
>>19029975
Ignore the typos. Phone posting is literally the worst ever.
>>
>>19029975
>Consciousness is nothing but electrical signals powered by chemicals
That's patently false. You claim that consciousness is the result of chemicals. Simply not true. Tin foilers all know this. And the tin-foilers are right.
>>
>>19029984
Your consciousness is not "astral."
Your consciousness does not reside in another dimension.
Your consciousness is not spiritual.
Your consciousness is simply your mind's ability to recognize itself.
You are just your own narrative.
And when you die, your consciousness ends.
The only energy in your consciousness is electrical impulses shared by all organic matter.

But bravo on posting literally nothing of value, merit, or substance and instead writing vagaries and larp-quality bullshit.
>>
>>19029984
It's entirely possible for consciousness to assume the shape of strictly local signals, of the electrochemical variety. Please do not bully the people living out the fantasy of being organic automotons. I think they're roleplaying or something.
>>
>>19030001
Please find the patience to sit through the first 5 minutes of this lecture by Jeremy Narby.

https://youtu.be/LKwzYQm-OuY

This is what I'm trying to convey to you. Consciousness doesn't need a central nervous system.
https://youtu.be/LKwzYQm-OuY
>>
>>19029074
i know that feel bro
>>
>>19029069

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message872590/pg1?disclaimer=1
>>
>>19030023
Typical larper bullshit.
>>
>>19029069
long time i visited /x/. So here it goes. Ima tell you the truth and i dont care who believes it or not. In this thread the only one close to having an answer to this is me. I ve travelled through time. 'Travelled' may cause misconception in this text so lets just just say time does not exist. Its something humans created to communicate with others. Something thats bound to happen and everything that can happen WILL happen in your lifetime. Time is irrelevant. Space and time really co-exist with on another. You cannot have one without the other and I dont know of other 'artificial' ways to travel through time without using a 'place'. I just know what happened to me, and didnt even want it. So i tell you now you want to travel through time? You wana go into the rabbit hole? If you wana go continue reading..its your choice, but not entirely your choice(but not entirely your free will) So I'll tell you my way and if you do this you will experience time travel, but only if you stick to it. so step 1) have ego. Lots of ego. To do this you must know your body first. Aknowledge your bodys limitations but do not put any limitations to your thoughts. step 2) know the people surrounding you. Subtle hints, words or body language can tell you lots about a person and what he is thinking. Try relaxing, observe and anticipate a persons NEXT move. 3) when you are 100% sure about a persons next move, thought or words say/do something to him/her to activate his/her next move. step 4) if you have done everything correctly and there is no room for an error, when the next move of the person is already decided by you, when you know 100% the outcome, 5) experience time travel. Thats all I can say
>>
File: 0020.jpg (575KB, 970x1190px) Image search: [Google]
0020.jpg
575KB, 970x1190px
>>19030085
>Lots of ego
>the post

Interesting none the less.
>>
>>19030085
That's just prediction through intuition
Bruce Lee perfected that
It is based on reading someones bodily movements. There are variations used by people with sleight of hand and con men to predict other people's movents and their reactions to certain predetermined behaviors and actions.
>>
>>19030104
>>19030085
yes intuition is good. predicting others peoples movements and reactions is one way street. The other person doesnt know he is 'tracked'. What Im talking about is 'trapping' another person with a sure kill predetermined outcome. When the other person knows that you are expecting that outcome and when you know that he knows that you are expecting that outcome you will experience a glitch. It doesnt always happen..I just told you my way of doing it. Its not totally moral but hell..you wana dive deep then go with it :b. It will feel like a deja vu...but not on small scale, like a minute....you will deja vu your whole life...or even previous ones and experience the nature of this reality
>>
>>19029069
You can't send people but you can send information. Can't send it farther back than around 2012, when the first superluminal signals were created in lab.
>>
>>19030163
If you take that effort, and redirect towards only predicting your own self, you can experience retrocausality any time you want, because others won't be able to get a grip on your own worldline in order to contradict it. Then, if you shrink your own awareness of time until you are focused on a shorter and shorter span of the moment--without letting it collapse to an instant of zero time--you will become able to navigate probabilityspace with more and more efficacy.

Rather than applying unstoppable force, this method takes the approach of becoming an immovable object, by virtue of being so unpredictably slippery that people who rely on forcing time into a single outcome can't *do* anything with your self. But you still can force your own outcomes, if you shield that piece of internal force from others; if you think of it not as a lever to be used on others, but rather a precious resource you only share with those you trust, and who trust you back.

It's called a "soul."
>>
>>19030316
>Then, if you shrink your own awareness of time until you are focused on a shorter and shorter span of the moment
Shorter than the planck-length? That's where it gets?
>>
File: 1495082389602.jpg (1MB, 867x6091px) Image search: [Google]
1495082389602.jpg
1MB, 867x6091px
Can't believe I'm the first to post this here.
>>
>>19030001
Your making his point. Everything is electrical impulses. There is no matter. Just incredibly complex phase relationships of EM Fields that produce the illusion of solid matter/light/substance/force at certain harmonic intervals. These intervals are known and described in occult sciences. Your brain is a receiver of these signals and the holographic construct is derived from them. What Occultists understand is that your brain/consciousness is also a transmitter and has the ability to act on "energy at rest" thereby creating it's own casaul phase relationship in the sixth dimension of phase space. This is the secret. The power that certain forces do not want you to understand.
>>
>>19030323
If you go shorter than Planck length, you might not ever get back to where you disappeared from.

It's more about drinking in the immediate environment around you, and keeping in the persistently changing image of here and now in your own mind's eye. Due to the way quantum mechanics works, once you have those photons in circulation, nobody else--from your perspective--can observe that energy, until you look for them within your self. Human reaction speed of about 200ms is sufficient, since it's really more about harmonics, and building up a high amplitude of uncertainty rather than frequency.

Every time you collapse your soul around another person, you diffuse your uncertainty amplitude. So while this can create sparks, which are neat, it also changes your moment as it hones in on a mid point between theirs.

The real trap are people who are trying to crowd source their consciousness into a single entity in order to see "infinitely" far into the future. And while this is physically impossible, they're still making progress every day and so touching your soul with theirs is going to very quickly diffuse your uncertainty amplitude into bottom levels for this planet.

I mean, if you want to let the results of a crowd sourced entity stick its figurative dongers up your soul's ass, by all means join the orgy.

I'm just sayin', the most retrocausality is available to those who can maintain their individuality, by respecting others enough not to throw souls at each other, unless invited to do so.
>>
>>19030326
Kinda hard to believe, but damn that was a really nice read. The OP was right about so many things it's baffling
>>
>>19029709

fucking lol'd
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.