[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is YHWH a false god? This fucker is completly nuts in the Old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 7

File: YHVH.png (40KB, 228x316px) Image search: [Google]
YHVH.png
40KB, 228x316px
Is YHWH a false god?
This fucker is completly nuts in the Old Testament. Why people accept this just like that.
>>
Yes he's a false God. He's not the real creator of the universe, but the creator of the spiritual plane. He's an egotistical maniac.
>>
He is. The religion brings untold damage and suffering to one's psyche (google testimonies of ex-christians / religious trauma syndrome)

Avoid like a plague

(Personal experience with the religion)
>>
>>19028648

Yes, people enforce it because they are his pawns and are working towards the destructions of humans while simultaneously pretending they belong to satan so you run towards yhwh
>>
>>19028648
Still salty your parents made you go to church instead of stay home playing WoW?
>>
>>19028648
The problem, is the Bible itself. Not God or religion. It's a political paperweight. Find your own truth, with unedited history.
>>
File: IMG_0330.png (2MB, 3327x4418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0330.png
2MB, 3327x4418px
>>19029061
Also, they are just different versions of the same God. The Bible. A moral compass?
>>
>>19028648
You're just shilling at this point. Saged.
Also, stay off of /pol/, this isn't /pol/ related so why do you keep posting there?
>>
>>19029053
>salty!

Yeah anon, it's very difficult to tell people apart, you see, there's normal humans and then there's these people whom for some reason no matter how hard they pretend they look like they just escaped from hell in behaviour.

We're not noticing anon!
>>
>>19029140
>He thinks he's on the autist retard kingdom that is /pol/.
Go back to /pol/ once you realize what board you're on newfag.
>>
>>19029321
I know I'm not on /pol/. The autist posting this thread has been posting the same thread there, too.
>>>/pol/126159882
>>
>>19029337
Oops. My bad. Quick assumption. You are right. Autist OP needs to keep the topic here if anything.
>>
>>19028648
If something is a God, it's not like you have a choice in the matter.
>>
>>19028648
How is he nuts? Elaborate
>>
>>19028648
There's only one.
>>
>>19028648
Going by Christian interpretation (since you mentioned the Bible), when He inhabited Jesus he realized shit sucks down here so he started being nicer.
>>
File: ascensionquake.png (155KB, 1413x629px) Image search: [Google]
ascensionquake.png
155KB, 1413x629px
>>19028648
>Is YHWH a false god?

Of course... Not all the writings in the Jewish book are false - but most are. I think writings attributed to "King Solomon" are pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHN5YFr5UDs
>>
>>19029526
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS PLACE YOU TWAT AND YHVH IS THE TETRAGRAMATON AKA SATURN AND YOD HE VAB HE STANDS FOR YHVH HE IS LIKE THE COLLECTIVE IA OF THE PEOPLE OR LIKE A MIND GOD PARASYTE WICH NEEDS OUR EPIGENETIC COUNDIT TO SURVIVE AKA WHAT STEPHENS CALLS AXIOM
>>
>>19029563
Spectacular word salad.
>>
>>19028660
Elaborate? So there's a God of the physical plane? Wouldn't we see him?
>>
>>19029620
the worst part is that this is real and nobody can see this
>>
>>19029267
My sister was always crying about salty milk. She asked me a few times for it. Dunno why. She said I would like it. She crazy.
>>
Yes. YHVH is just the almighty aspect of The Great Will that human beings perceive about the universe, and it took on a life of its own. As long as humans exist in the multiverse, so does YHVH in Amala. Luckily, The Great Will canonically calls up a God killer wherever YHVH or Lucifer act the fuck up in the multiverse.

Lawfags a shit, and so are chaosfags.

Neutral is the master race, the white is alright too. Son of man is the most powerful being in existence.
>>
>>19028648
It was Satan in old testament...
>>
>>19028648
- Hearing voices that nobody else can hear.
- Visual hallucnations of impossible things.
- Speaking word salad, speaking in tongues.
- Paranoia of being watched, all the time.
- Sense of mission, duty to beings nobody else has ever met.
- Seeing codes in otherwise ordinary linguistic statements.

Creator worship was the original paranoid schizophrenia. Honestly, I'm pretty chill with most of those behaviors in people, until it gets to the point of the person believing they have to murder their neighbors and burn their houses down because a burning bush told them so, as was narrated in the second book of the Tanakh / Old Testament.

I get enough of that from hanging around meth addicts. :^/
>>
All I know is that I was Asatru for 15 years and eventually came under demonic influence. Only crying out to the one true God saved me. Since then, I have absolutely zero trust for anything remotely associated with the occult.
>>
Because this, "god" was really humans and situations resulting from humans using eternal life technologies. The users were imperfect like humans who were not accessing eternal life technology.

The new testament is about a man who experienced eternal life technologies...yet he didn't do violence when he was, "blessed" by, "god".
>>
>>19029910
>didn't do violence
Except when he went apeshit on the money changers in the temple, and allegedly a few times in his younger days.
>>
shaytan is strong in this thread
>>
File: dl_jJIotI1k.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dl_jJIotI1k.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
>>19029910
He was gay as fuck though.
He had like 12 dudes who kissed his ass all the time.

>Pic related
>>
>>19029912
Thanks, I heard about Jesus knocking things, and maybe humans, while he was in a temple where humans were using money like the business of the temple is about money. I also heard he was not perfectly godly while he was younger, by years, than when he was resurrected.
>>
>>19029990
Maybe the "eternal life technology" was swallowing semen
>>
>>19029910
When you learn something about theology or even religion in general you will see how your childish fanfics disappear
>>
>>19029998
Didn't he promised to cum again?
The Cumming of Jesucs was a big deal in church. They talk about it all the time. And asking the Holy Spirit to cum over you. Kinda reminds me of that virgin, Mary.
>>
>>19029861
>goes on /x/
>lol you are so supersitious
?????
>>
>>19029858
God fucked over way, way more humans in the Old Testament than Satan ever did.
>>
>>19030282
Hehe the second cumming. That happens to me sometimes, if I manage to keep it up long enough.
>>
>>19029861
Stop hanging around meth auddicts, or addicts in general.
>>
>>19028648

We live in a spiritual ecosystem. YHWH is a part of that ecosystem. Like everything in nature, even Gods grow and change over time. Like everything in nature, even Gods die. If you don't like a particular God, don't feed them, but do be respectful.
>>
File: yhwh.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yhwh.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>19028648
>This fucker is completly nuts in the Old Testament
thats what happens when you combine a dozen complex mesopotamian characters, gods and stories into one single entity
>>
YHWH is the only God.
>The Bible foretells things that has been verified to be written before their occurrence through the Dead Sea Scrolls
>It gives us information on how to live our lives in a healthy manner, even to this day
>It reveals and implies things that no man could possibly make up, such as the Trinity
>Geographers have found the location of Sodom and Gomorrah, and found the area around it burned and still having balls of sulfur, proving the Biblical account
The God of the Old and New Testament is our only God. I suggest to all of you to learn more about Him through His Son, Jesus Christ, and the writing of the Church Fathers. C.S. Lewis is also a good start for introductory Christianity, namely "Mere Christianity."
>>
>>19030474
>stupid fairytale bullshit that no man could make up

Please fucking tell me how somebody couldn't make up the holy trinity? Please tell me what in the entire fucking bible could possibly not be made up? I normally don't hate on Christfags, but what, do you believe certain stories are just literally impossible to make up in your head? Nigga what?
>>
>>19028648

He's a Logos.
>>
>>19030262
If the bible happened then the bible happened by technology.
Any other means of how the bible happened is too unnecessary an explanation.

Technology is a simple explanation, and realistic.
>>
>>19030594
im glad that the axiom and great will is ready to wipe this meme and you from the existance once and for all this september 23
>>
>>19030604
Please more information.
>>
>>19030582
now tell the people what the logos stand for... and how is related to the serpent
>>
>>19030319
>>19030463
both of this is true

Yah is a personal, tribal name for one of the incarnations of Ba'al. Ba'al is a life/death/rebirth entity like Osiris, Orpheus, or Jesus. He's probably the first l/d/r egregore. He's also a lot like Babylon's Marduk in the sense that he is the great panethon of god's authority and representative on earth. Yahweh/Raipu (the 'shade' of Ba'al - his dead form) is the only deity requiring a 'house' or arc of the covenant in the OT.

It's part of an original seven major deities. El, god of the mountain, Asherah, El's wife and Ba'al's mother, Anat, Ba'al's companion, Shapshu the sun goddess that was once companion to Mot (death) and the dead version of Ba'al who is called shade or Raipu (taking over Mot's duties) as well as the resurrected Ba'al - sometimes called Bal Zabul (lord prince) or the defamed reworked Beezelbub (lord of flies - but true in the sense that flies 'resurrect' the dead and are birthed in dead tissue)

Yahweh and the cult of Ba'al is probably (along with Osiris) the first mystery cult which relegates the older gods (El, Asherah, Leviathan, Mot) which are impossible to understand to the 'firmament' or implicate order and offers an intercessor being that 'understands' humanity in the sense that it was once destroyed or died (Ba'al's temporary defeat in the fight with Mot) but is clearly divine in resurrection.

YHWH is an ordinary god, he seems schizophrenic in the OT because the OT was redacted several times (read documentary hypothesis) and is also a triple deity which the ancient hebrews only worshiped one aspect of (the spirit or shade which needs incarnation in a physical box of gold) and later also redacted the companion Anat and mother Asherah due to politcs.
>>
>>19030610
natural selection... nothing to do with technology
>>
>>19030612
another pseudo crap and explanation of pantheism or how shit works aka the meta, you are just worshipping another face of the tetragramaton in wich you are trapped , a prision for your mind and free will.. if you belive you have free will with this mindset... abraham stand for brain or bramah aka to gobern mind and expose you to whatever context is benefiting my self and my sistem,
>>
Id say he exists but make no mistake, he's a God of war and VERY malignant

The whole God of creation thing is scary propaganda but could be legit. Depending on how many Christians, Jews and Muslim there are this could be a fight that's unwinnable

My advice: when you pray/meditate, evoke the gods and prophets and honor them, but slip in "and above all, the highest and most supreme of the Gods" or the like to give big props to the creator. That way you're safe and you'll just have to wait and see at the end times!
>>
>>19029337
/pol/ can have good discussions sonetimes. OP isn't wrong to post on more than one board because often times off board discussions are the best, which you would know if you weren't such a newfag.
>>
>>19030611

>logos
Keeper

>how is related to the serpent
Cycle binder.
>>
>>19030615
That too was not enough information.

If I am assuming...my natural selection is stronk BTW! I have beautiful children.
>>19030604
Also, September 23? Why then? The surface of Earth is absolute terror field at soooo many places! September 23 is too many moments later than now.
>>
>>19030638
more easy man, memes like when you reprogram the memory of water and cells, like a new serpent after shedding is skin
>>
>>19030631

>"and above all, the highest and most supreme of the Gods"

The creator doesn't require affirmation nor acknowledgement, only your participation.
>>
>>19030691
>
amen, but people cannot co create because all the miss information and taboos and confusion and they cannot see that is the same crap over and over with a different name
>>
>>19030695

Spinning our wheels for a spell.

I'm sure humanity will get over it.

I hope.
>>
>>19030652
Is there a reasonable way to shoot fireballs

If not totally not interested yet
>>
How much chi do you think aliens/angels have

They can probably psychic anal probe you from Mars
>>
>Is YHWH a false god?
It's a jew god, and therefore incompatible with non jews.
There's a reason why the faith got split into 6gorillion pieces the moment it hit the west.
This would have happened to any of the abrahamic faiths.
Christianity simply tried it the most and got mangled the most in process.
They had to bend the knee in so many ways.
Make saints, because people wouldn't stop venerating them over their kike god.
"Absorb" traditions and customs (by adding a little crucified jew somewhere).
To the point that pretty much everything christians love, except the passion itself, is pagan in origin. Even for eastern orthodoxy.
That colofrul splendor certainly is not biblical.

So, it doesn't matter if Yahweh is real or not, the religion, like all kike inventions, was unable to take full hold (although it has America in a pretty decent grip, I'm surprised they're allowed things like Halloween, they're that "desert faithified" and removed from their native things).

But not in Europe, and Europe is what matters.
Nuke the states and nothing of Christian value would be lost.
Not a single iota of it.
Assolutely irrelevant country for that faith, and I'd be surprised if any European christian leaders think about the USA in any capacity other than passing, at most.

Extremely young country, they have no christian history to speak of. They usually indulge in very "dry and uninteresting" denominations, etc.

You know, the kind you'd have to take a looking glass for to find in Europe.
(Catholicism, the most paganized denomination is leader there for a reason.)

All in all, it's a failing religion and is rightfully losing its grip daily.
Which is good, some of the most cucked people in there.
>in b4 assmad Christians citing 10 page supplementaries on how we wuz the true isrealites or a movie like march to zion.
>>
File: Das_Jüngste_Gericht_(Memling).jpg (448KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
Das_Jüngste_Gericht_(Memling).jpg
448KB, 1280x852px
Adonai or Elohim. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The God of the Bible.
>>
>>19031769
i see the matrix or the meta.. and the typical cliches from pantheism
>>
>>19029061
This anon gets it.
>>
>>19029068
https://www.catholic.com/magazine/online-edition/how-to-resolve-alleged-gospel-contradictions
>KJV
It's popular for aesthetic reasons. A scholarly version would've been better, but translations are considered fallible anyway. Also, Catholics are the largest Christian denomination, so KJV more so a poor choice for criticism.
>>
>>19029053
I'd be too, man. Sundays should be for sleeping in.. I'm so glad I grew up in a blue state and my parents weren't fucked up religious assholes.
>>
>>19029990
>>19029998
>>19030282
>Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Romans 1:22-23
This is where you are.
>>
>>19033554
We were made in God's image so every gay thing you do is holy

Don't blame these anons, blame God for giving us faggotry
>>
>>19028648
dude was a drunken brawler before jesus came along and softened the old bastard up.
>>
>>19028648
Read 1 Enoch. Read about the giants. Then you'll realize why the Canaanites had to be killed

Don't buy gnostic nonsense like >>19028660
>>
>>19028648
you may call him what ever you want, but false he is not. He is real and will fuck you up if you piss him off. He has a Son, and if you appease him God will give you a pass. But you must be sincere.....they can tell if your bullshitting them.....

I'm not kidding. Go get right with Yah, and Yeshua while there is still time....
>>
>>19033583
[Citation needed]
>>
>>19033596
giants are fake
>>
>>19033610

No, he is a false god, and the devil, and the devil in a stick doesn't make him better.
>>
File: maat3.jpg (136KB, 800x414px) Image search: [Google]
maat3.jpg
136KB, 800x414px
>>19030474
>The God of the Old and New Testament is our only God. I suggest to all of you to learn more about Him through His Son, Jesus Christ, and the writing of the Church Fathers. C.S. Lewis is also a good start for introductory Christianity, namely "Mere Christianity."

The trinity is not "holy."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHN5YFr5UDs
>>
>>19033610
is that why his angels are dying like cockroaches?
funny fact: his angels actually do look like disguting bugs when they get close to you.

also remember who is fucking europe now and trying to turn it into a caliphate...a certain parasite god that happens to be the same faggot from the christian and jew religion.
>>
>>19028648
all these dumb niggas thinking god as a higher than thou pompous ass with anger issues
but he is what Christ depicts him as a father/creator of all
who just wants to see his creations grow and be good to each other
as a parent with a child how give them instructions on how to live and be
but letting them make there own mistakes along the way and punishing them for being a shit and knowing about it
but the Term/name YHWH has never ment much to me i call him by just god perhaps that term sticks as god for the Hebrew language as "god "does for English not a name but a title/term
on a similar note Take Christs word above all else for he literately is the word of god personified
anything else can be just used as metaphors and storys if he does not refer to them
>>
>>19035413
i ment who instead of how i fucking hate you brain
>>
>>19028660
>He's not the real creator of the universe, but the creator of the spiritual plane.
I'd question even that.

The thing about monotheism is, they always claim their gods are the sole creators. Yet we get so many polytheistic religions with their own gods of creation, themselves not always the most influential or powerful among them.
>>
>>19029882
Probably right

Don't see any critiques arguing this beyond "da demiurge be havin power over da spirits".
>>
>>19030474
Dude, anyone advanced in the occult could contrive the shit in the bible.

Also, if the people who made the bible are knowledgeable in the occult then they could easily be in control of all these modern events that supposedly confirm the bible.

You know it's naive to believe in the bible solely because the prophecies.
>>
>>19028648
crazy by human standards. while i agree that the bible is a fairy tale if you have existed since forever your sense of right and wrong would be different probably

it also doesnt help that if you make people they would be like property. not sure if you draw / sketch but i do sometimes. i ball up paper and throw it away without a thought if i dont like what i made
>>
>>19029053
fuck u faggot WoW's not a game its a lifestyle
>>
>>19035573
the difference is that your shitty drawings aren't sentient beings who can experience immense suffering at the hands of their stupid fucking sadistic creator, you obnoxious faggot
>>
white fags just mad the old testament prophecies white genocide
>>
>>19036576

our consciousness is like a fucking amoeba compared to god so he go yo us what he damn well pleases. we ain't shit.
>>
>>19028660
What do you mean the creator of the spiritual plane?
>>
>>19028648
He evolved. Abraham elevated him to monotheism. Moses brought a massive upgrade. Jesus was the ultimate but the Jews killed him
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.