[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0332.jpg (93KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0332.jpg
93KB, 752x1063px
Apparently this video was taken in 2016. It's supposed to be a video of a reptilian. It looks pretty fucking legit to me. I didn't notice at first but it's sitting on top of the barn thing

https://youtu.be/gOyCjmMMryE
>>
>>19028433
Fake and gay.
>>
>>19028433
that was the fakest shit ever u must be retarded
>>
Reptilians are in the elite, most trough breeding have evolved to the point they look like human, but from the inside are reptilian, likely not even capable of shape-shifting.

It's idiotic to think one would go out jumping around in the woods when they get their human sacrifices on a silver platter.
>>
>>19028551
Dude probably watched Spider-Man and wanted to go jumping around the city. It's night time so what's the harm? He knows you shills will call it fake.
>>
File: IMG_0324.jpg (82KB, 709x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0324.jpg
82KB, 709x639px
>>
>>19028790
Reptilians are very much current year.
Those snakes will be killed for good.
Trump will clear the government and bring on a real disclosure. Not the project blue beam that Hillary was going to use to enslave us to dracos.

Now that Comey is out, he can start clearing the house.
>>
>>19028433

There's no reptilians. But if for some reason I'm wrong there's nothing to fear, and the reason is simple. We humans dominate this fucking planet. They are the ones that should be running and scared of us. Imagine a being like the one portrayed on the picture. With that thin chin? One punch and it's dead! We are the one to be feared.
>>
>>19029108
That is why they have subverted humanity to infighting and regression for hundreds if not thousands of years.

If and when we wake up, they are fucked.
>>
File: 1487877548226.jpg (178KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487877548226.jpg
178KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: alien3.jpg (120KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
alien3.jpg
120KB, 333x500px
>>19029292
>>
>>19028433
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=9#19
9.19 Questioner: I didn’t understand what these vehicles or beings were for that were appropriate in the event of nuclear war.
Ra: I am Ra. These are beings which exist as instinctual second-density beings which are being held in reserve to form what you would call a gene pool in case these body complexes are needed. These body complexes are greatly able to withstand the rigors of radiation which the body complexes you now inhabit could not do.

9.20 Questioner: Where are these body complexes located?
Ra: I am Ra. These body complexes of the second race dwell in uninhabited deep forest. There are many in various places over the surface of your planet.

9.21 Questioner: Are they Bigfoot-type creatures?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although we would not call these Bigfoot, as they are scarce and are very able to escape detection. The first race is less able to be aware of proximity of other mind/body/spirit complexes, but these beings are very able to escape due to their technological understandings before their incarnations here. >These entities of the glowing eyes are those most familiar to your peoples.
>>
>>19029898
>These entities of the glowing eyes are those most familiar to your peoples.
>>
>>19028433
>looks pretty legit to me
It looks like it was made flash dude holy fuck
>>
>>19029285
Yes. And how exactly do you propose to wake people up? With chin punches?

Enthusiasm is great--it is true that keeping good old fashioned brute strength handy is never a bad plan. But if that were enough, tigers wouldn't be an endangered species. I believe that humanity needs to practice it's poker face. When a person both loves a someone so much they want to embrace them, have their children, yet simultaneously fears what might happen to them if they do, then that someone has all the control of the situation.

I hear all this talk about the dogmas of fear vs. love. But if you ask me, what makes humans strong--and kind of crazy--is how we hold both emotions in either hand, and dish them out appropriately. It's the emotional equivalent of practicing with pen and the sword.

Just a thought of mine, anyways.
>>
The fall looks a little unnatural.
>>
This is as good as a place as any. I'm not long for this world, so fuck everyone at ERG, and especially you, Jeff. You better save it while you can, but be warned they will find you.
>>
That video is a clip from a video on the bubblegummonsters youtube channel.
https://youtu.be/NEB8NIa7WWs
Nice try though
>>
>>19030180

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 2017-05-13-16-12-22-.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-13-16-12-22-.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
Stop this Dan!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.