[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we communicate with the dead through dreams?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 624.jpg (41KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
624.jpg
41KB, 624x351px
My closest friend died last year and ever since then I've occasionally seen him in dreams. It's happened so often that I've started to be aware that he's dead inside the dream. On at least a couple occasions I've just talked to him about the random stuff we used to talk about when he was alive, except updated with the stuff we would be talking about now if he was alive. It gives me the distinct feeling that I'm really talking to him and keeping him up to date on what I've been up to since he's been gone. But I think it's been a little while since the last time I saw him, even though I still think of him every day. Is it possible that I really am communicating with him via dreams?

Also, what are some other ways I might be able to talk to him? I just want to be able to keep talking to him. Is that possible?
>>
you can summon him down into a glass cube, you can get one at the thrift store.

you can then shine a flashlight through that cube onto the woods at night as you walk, and he will appear.
>>
another thing you can do is lure him in with ghost ham hanging off a tree and then ambush him and beat the shit out of him using a spectral pimp glove, which you make using the blood of an elk on white silk and will give you the ability to make contact with ghosts
>>
>>19028264
>>19028275
Uh...
>>
Anyone else?
>>
I advise you look into spiricom, OP. Here's a cheesy documentary on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FdLuytZXyc
>>
Ask him about Ammit for me ok senpai?
>>
what u do is

put a mousetrap under your pillow with a small effigy of a ghost trapped in it

this will trap his soul when he comes to speak to you in the dream world

in your dream you will see him becoming trapped into the effigy

then in the morning, you take the effigy and you burn it

trap the smoke in a bag
>>
>>19028264
>>19028275
>>19028428
What is this retard doing on /x/?
>>
>>19028431
Shit posting from the looks of it
>>
>>19028431
in my eyes, in this ghost, in disguise as no one knows? the only solution is black hole sun. won't you come, and wash away

the raiiiiiiiiiiiiin

BLAGAUUUUUUU SAUUUUN

WONCHUUUUUU COHUOOOOM
>>
No idea bro but I share your experience.
My dad passed away 1 year ago and I haven't stop dreaming about him since then (at least 3 times per week)

I also became aware on my dream that he's dead and sometimes we just look to each other and I tell him "Come hug me please, I need it" and I see him smile and hug me and then I wake up with a strange feeling of energy (and sadness)
>>
File: IMG_0587.jpg (25KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0587.jpg
25KB, 259x383px
>>19028696

>and sadness
Probably because your dad is dead nugga
>>
>>19028696
I know that feeling of energy too, but it never seems to last long. The world feels so much more open in dreams than it does in reality. Perhaps it's a taste of what's possible in the afterlife.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.