[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rocky Mountain Corpse Candles? Pt. 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 58

Thread to see if anyone has heard of/seen similar.
Events of the past week. Colorado. Front Range of the Rockies
>Be me
>Be at a graduation party, with bros and gf (gf is main character of this story)
>Circa 11pm, outside of friend's house, which in the middle of a heavily wooded area
>Hanging out with the bros, talk gets rowdy and sexual, gf leaves in mild disgust, 'boys will be boys' type reaction
>A couple minutes later the guys leave, and I head back into the house to find gf
>No gf
>I go to the porch and call out for her into the woods
>Silence
>A couple moments later I hear her bloodcurdling scream and she comes running out of the darkness
>"Anon, I saw a little candlelight in the woods and I followed it to see what it was and I think I saw a bear!"
>Me: "Uhhh... you should never follow strange lights into the woods" you never know where they might lead."
>Her: "But the lights were so pretty! I want to know what they are!"
>Me: "Yeah don't"
>Next day, nightfall, we're in our respective homes, approx 50 miles away
>We're texting. She says: "I see a floating light again. Wait, now there's more than one"
>Me: "Just don't leave your house okay?
>Running through my head are stories of Will'o'the Wisps and Corpse Candles and a the paranormal equivalent of an angler fish.
>Her: "But they're so lovely, I really want to know what they are!"
>Me: "Please don't follow them, it's not a good idea to go out into the woods alone at night."
>Her: "Don't worry I'm just on my back porch watching them.
>I'm like: "Okay, just stay safe."
>Leave for a bit to play them dank vidya games
>Get a text an hour later saying basically: "Now that you're asleep and can't worry about me, I'm going to go investigate those lights. Don't worry, I'll be fine."
bitchwhat.jpg
To Be Continued.
Photo she took of the lights outside of her house.
>>
>I start texting her asking her what's going on, asking her to go back inside, telling her to be safe, etc.
>She texts me back, shitting herself, utterly scared out of her mind
>Her: "Anon, I chased the strange lights out into the woods and out in the darkness I saw a huge thing that was too big to be a person but was walking on it's hind legs!"
>Me (actively questioning what kind of woman I'm dating): "Why did you go out there?!? That was really dangerous, and whatever you saw could be life threatening!"
>She's mortified and profusely apologizing for being so stupid.
>Literally the next night, and coincidentally tonight, we're taking on the phone after I get off work and I'm trying to get her to promise me that she won't go chasing those lights again.
>For some reason she becomes stubborn and won't promise that she'll stay inside that night.
>She's home alone, house on the edge of the woods, there's no moon, and it's snowing
>She still won't fucking promise to stay inside.
>We get into a fight, she gets upset, drinks a margarita.
>She's a lightweight so she gets tipsy immediately.
>STILL won't promise to stay inside.
>We're still arguing when suddenly she goes quiet.
>Whispering: "Anon, that thing is outside my house right now"
>"I can see it's silhouette and I can hear it walking"
Suppressed_I_Told_You_So.jpeg
>She starts losing her shit and freaking out and I'm trying to in the very least keep her calm.
>She's literally watching something pacing outside her window.
>Then she sees the lights again.
>She decides to stop looking out the window
>She stays huddled and still in her living room until enough time passes after she sees this unknown entity. She moves to her bedroom and falls asleep.
>I'm left awake researching and greentexting and somewhat bother by the whole ordeal.
>What could this be?
To be continued
>>
>There are hundreds of stories of orbs in the woods, but the details and the way she described the lights aligns most closely with old Welsh and English stories of 'Corpse Candles'
>Without telling her my suspicions, I asked her details about her situation. My findings:
Gf's strange lights:
-small
-mobile
-orange, blue, and white
-leading into the woods in the direction of a cemetery

Corpse Candles:
-small
-mobile
-orange, blue, and white
-float around the dwelling of someone who's dying
-float back and forth from their house to their future grave

Link to main website of info I found: http://www.legendarydartmoor.co.uk/corpse_candles.htm
>Now I'm beginning to become concerned
>This may possibly explain the lights, but what about the humanoid entity outside her house?
>Tomorrow night I'm going over to spend the evening with her, will post updates if anything happens.
>Advice plz, /x/?
>>
Details I forgot:
>Her neighbor's dogs were freaking out last night
>In the fresh snow this morning she found footprints circling her house and back porch coming from the woods.
>Tonight during the "I can see it outside" phase, her cats were very agitated and disturbed, hackles raised and whatnot
>>
Creepy. You should have her stay away from her house either with you or somewhere else and see if the lights keep following. Whatever it is... It ain't good.
>>
>>19027861
Drop that bitch then drop that big ass monster bitch. Then get a real non asshole demon sucking responsible ass woman in your life. Fuck that shit. Wtf
>>
>>19027963
Okay, keep us updated OP
>>
File: 1316650001572.png (188KB, 424x470px) Image search: [Google]
1316650001572.png
188KB, 424x470px
Goddamn dude, your girlfriend is stupid.
Please, PLEASE let her know how absolutely moronic and dangerous it is to follow lights into the woods, no matter how pretty they are.
It very likely was will-o-wisps, they love to lead people to their death.

>I'm literally angry for you op
Also everything that happens now is 100% her fault, she is a stupid bitch for not heeding your warnings and I want you to let her know this even if it causes you to get into a fight over it.

>Also surprised she didn't get fucking rekt the first time she followed the lights, let alone 3 god damn times.
>>
File: 1473304025983.jpg (52KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
1473304025983.jpg
52KB, 576x472px
Stay safe OP, your GF is fucking stupid for not heeding your warnings. Do not die for her, literally.
>>
Investigate that shit,get a gun.
If you cant get a gun,get the sharpest and longest knife you have.

Also,instead of going to her house,ask her to come to yours to be safer.
If you see the humanoid entity,fight or flight.
Stay safe,OP.
>>
File: 1-TC.jpg (55KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1-TC.jpg
55KB, 720x480px
It's the dead lights Georgie! Come down and float with us!
>>
Anyone else get the feel that the Corpse Candles aren't here for the gf?

[spoiler]they want anon, instead & she's just bait[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Shadowruns intensifies[/spoiler]
>>
The hardest thing to believe about this story is someone on /x/ has a girlfriend
>>
get the fuck away from her and never go near her house anon
>>
>>19027861
If she's that stupid then she deserves it dude.
>>
Whip your dick out. Monsters dont know what to do at that point.
>>
I think OP is kill. Rip OP.
>>
>>19027963
waiting for you anon. keep us updated.
>>
Update:
>OP is not kill
>yes gf is stupid
>last night was uneventful, I'm visiting tonight to hang out and see what there is to see
>OP is an armed /k/fag don't worry
>>
>>19034526
what are you taking with you as far as weaponry? shotgun or rifle i trust? also, good luck friend.
>>
desu op it sounds like a squatch is luring her

They eat people so watch out
>>
Not a fan of your story. But I am a fan of this song.
https://youtu.be/ZBTeyR2ChSs
>>
File: Capture+_2017-05-20-10-09-00.png (2MB, 1351x1361px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-05-20-10-09-00.png
2MB, 1351x1361px
OP's raifu: Remington 870 Tactical
>>
File: concern.png (447KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
concern.png
447KB, 1280x720px
>>19036104
Here's hoping you don't actually need it in this situation.
>>
>>19036104
Nigga monsters aint affected by your faggy pretend /k/ommando weaponry. I bet yall didnt even bless those shells & add white sage ash to them. Faggot
>>
Here are your answers OP

http://www.hutchisoneffect.com/PhotoGallery/Documents/DOD/DODIssue000.pdf
>>
To be fair to people calling her stupid, if it's corpse candles, she's probably dying regardless of this whole incident. They appear to people who are DYING, not people they are killing. They appear inviting because they lead you to the eternal peace that will envelope you soon. It's a mental phenomenon beyond control.

It's possible she has cancer or some other terminal illness that has gone unnoticed. I feel incredibly sorry for her.

Though, the tall creature may indicate something other than a terminal illness. It may be a terminal condition of a more paranormal variety. It's possible that the tall figure and the corpse candles are actually two irrelevant though interrelated incidents. This tall figure is stalking her. Perhaps it kills slowly, but is practically guaranteed. Thus, the corpse candles appear to her.

If that's not the explanation, I have no idea how the fuck the two things relate. I suggest you expand your search beyond the lights and do more research on whatever this figure is. THAT is the real problem here. You can consider the Corpse Candles more of a warning than anything else.

Assuming OP is not already kill.
>>
>>19036308
Most.
>>
>>19027903
>>She's home alone, house on the edge of the woods, there's no moon, and it's snowing

Awww, and thats where you're wrong OP, it snowed in the front range yesterday and the day before, but it didn't today.

Sauce: I'm in Denver
>>
>>19036369
>thread is a day old
Nevermind. I'm literally retarded.
>>
>>19036369
>>19036377

The fact that that actually lines up perfectly makes this even better. Either OP is serious (which still doesn't prove spoops, but proves that the GF is having some manner of problem), or he's at least doing research/making sure this story is believable.

So, thank you for posting this either way. I really look forward to hearing more from this now.

Again... assuming something horrible didn't actually happen...
>>
Denver resident here, I'd love to investigate if you're willing to give more details on the location and such
>>
>>19036437
Retard here:
Yeah, bring us along.
>>
Evening all, OP here. It's been a very eventful night.
Chapter 5ish

--It's definitely not Corpse Candles/gf might not be quite as stupid as we've thought?--

>Earlier this evening
>I'm at her house
>It's getting late and we're chilling/snuggling, and then as I'm half asleep she gets up and goes downstairs
>I groggily get up and follow a few minutes later to see why she left
>When I walk in she has the aura of guilty/hiding something.
>I try to get her to talk, but she's insistent that "I'm fine" and "It's nothing" (not really abnormal as anyone with a girlfriend knows)
>She tells be to go back upstairs and go to sleep
>I'm like whatever, and I go up and lay back down.
>Less than a minute later I bolt upright because I hear the 'ding' from the security system indicating that someone has opened a door
>Hear the back sliding door slam shut.
Pause for effect, to be continued immediately
>>
>>19031640
this
> op's story debunked
>>
Side comment to the dude from Denver:
This is in the Woodland Park/Divide/Rampart Reservoir area. Your ass may have been dry and warm, but it was snowing that night up in the mountains.

Continuing:
>This is when shit got creepy
>I rush outside and call out to her, with no response.
>It's pitch black out, but i walk into the backyard with my flashlight. She couldn't have gone far.
>Through the light wind, I can hear dogs barking (normal), and something that sent fucking Class A chills down my spine.
>As cliche as it sounds, I heard the voice of a child off in the distance saying "Help" over and over in the exact same tone every time. Not very urgent, not very loud, almost like a statement rather than an exclamation or a cry for aid.
>Then my gf pops up from the other side of the back porch deck and asks if I can hear a howling noise
>mfw there's not only a creepy ass child's voice but also apparently she's hearing howls
>I get her back inside, and she tells me she saw the lights again.
>For the next hour I'm trying to convince her what a stupid idea following those lights is, and she just doesn't get it.
>She's a smart girl, good in uni, does astronomy and microbiology as hobbies. She has common sense blind spots, but she's logically sound
>Nevertheless she cannot seem to wrap her head around why chasing these lights is dangerous.
>She keeps insisting that "I HAVE to find out what the lights are, I HAVE to"
>I'm fine with investigating, just not running blindly into the night with a bathrobe.
>I'm trying to convince her to investigate it in an intelligent manner, but she keeps insisting that "the ONLY way" to find out what the lights are is to chase after them alone.
>Apparently the lights disappear when other people are around.
>Ever since she acted suspiciously when she went downstairs by herself she's acted very strange, not at all like she normally does.
To be continued immediately
>>
She's cheating on you with big Tyrone... The lights are his way off communicating he's ready for some dirty woods sex with out leaving a digital footprint on her phone. I'm sorry your being cucked.
>>
>>19036699
OP knows this already, he just doesn't want to admit it
>>
>>19027861
OP are you okay?
>>
Wtf I didn't know I was in a you rage you lose thread. Can you hate fuck your gf for me OP? Bonus points for "accidentally" putting it up her anus.
>>
File: Anglerfish.jpg (36KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
Anglerfish.jpg
36KB, 500x324px
>So for at least an hour I'm begging her to promise to not chase the lights when I leave.
>She just refuses. She'll barely respond, and eventually she is just staring and it seems like she's unable to acknowledge me. Like her consciousness has disconnected.
She finally concedes to promise
>At this point she's barely talking at all (not normal) and she had about 4-5 episodes of her just staring blankly and not blinking for around a minute each.
>Y'know when someone is woken suddenly and they jolt and gasp a little? Well she was doing that out of the blank stares, but she wasn't asleep.
>By now I'm getting more worried and disturbed
>We're both religious, so I pray for her
(Atheists, I'm aware you consider me a moron, don't waste the energy to type it. )
>Immediately after the prayer she starts totally responding again. I'm surprised, and I start asking her questions about what had just happened because I'm still confused.
>It becomes apparent that she can't remember as single thing from the point when she saw the lights, and the end of the prayer.
>She also suddenly has a splitting headache
>As I recount everything she becomes more and more horrified.
>She didn't know she had chased the lights outside
>She had no memory of any of it.
>She's feeling alright now, but we're growing concerned that these lights may have an effect on one's mental state.
>The lights and entity are an Angler Fish, and she's the mesmerized minnow.
>Also I'm looking into the Orthodox Catholic Church's concept of demonic obsession, which is when a demon harasses someone, rather than possessing them.

>wat do
>>
>>19036369
>summit county ski resort bitch reporting
Shiiiit, I've been gone for a month and it's still fucking snowing? What kind of mud season is this? Has this been happening the last couple years?
>>
>>19036752
Moron
>>
>>19036762
Nope, pretty late for it to snow, but it happens sometimes.
>>
>>19027861
>This is in the Woodland Park/Divide/Rampart Reservoir area.

OP is a massive hick, goddamn.
>>
>>19036752
This sounds... familiar.
>The lights and entity are an Angler Fish, and she's the mesmerized minnow.
The entity itself might not be a lure. The voice in the darkness sure as fuck was, as are the lights, but...
Advise getting some incendiary ammo for your shotgun. Shit from innawoods often does not appreciate fire.

However, if you suspect this thing is not baryonic, but demonic/ethereal in nature, your weapons are of little to no use. Beeline it straight for your nearest church in that case (with gf), and tell the pastor there EVERYTHING.
>>
Did you remind your gf to take her anti-psychotics?
>>
>>19027861
I genuinely hate your girlfriend
>>
>>19036855
No, that's a woman's nature. Hate op for being such a bitch and not keeping her in line
>>
>>19036752
If you're not RPing OP, get some flat cedar and burn that the next time you see the lights or the entity. You said you pray, so do that when you light the cedar.

I have no idea what that is, but the way you described the voice makes me think its a spirit, they all sound high pitched like kids, and the colored orbs are what spirits often look like usually in the colors you mentioned but red instead of orange.

If you have native friends that are active in their traditions then have a chat with them as well, but the flat cedar should do the trick.
>>
>>19033658
What if OP summoned a succubus
>>
>>19036972
Meant to reply to >>19027861
>>
>>19027861
Nigga she makin that shit up for your attention
>>
>>19036104
Holy shit this pic triggers my /k/ommando autism.
>>
Did he died
>>
>>19037686
Its not dark yet where he lives so who knows what hes doing right now
>>
>>19036898
I want a critters on 4chan meme of this guy but a cedar selling lumbar jack demon instead
>>
Stay safe OP
>>
rip OP
>>
>>19036752
Catholic church has similar idea, it wears down the person by fucking with them, then manifests more powerfully into hurting them and finally possession occurs.

no real suggestions, maybe try doing a prayer walk or sealing the property with salt.
>>
>>19031557

oh shit nigga you're onto something
>>
I would totally fuck her when she is possesed....she can't remember anything you know.....
>>
Op is dead everyone, move along
>>
File: coot7.jpg (179KB, 620x304px) Image search: [Google]
coot7.jpg
179KB, 620x304px
No OP is probably still around. Ive seen cases where people over react when it comes to freaky shit. If your woman is the ouija board type, shes probably taking you and your dearest emotions for a ride. It's shitty, but it happens.
Knew a girl who pretended she was possessed by a demon named "jake" every time we used a ouija board. She would use the same detailed traits to show that she was "jake" every time. at first its a holy balls scenario, then you catch on and realize your on a ride.
>>
File: 1495092043921.jpg (29KB, 720x418px) Image search: [Google]
1495092043921.jpg
29KB, 720x418px
Is OP kill now?
>>
>>19040810
Looks like it
>>
Op ples no be kill I want finish tale
>>
Is op dead guys
>>
Op kill?
>>
do you guys think those wisps killed OP or was it some bigfoot
>>
Op pls respond
>>
>>19036752

As far as I'm aware, demonic obsession is just a path to possession. You have to weaken the psyche before you can take hold of it.

If it was JUST her seeing/hearing these things, I'd say it's definitely a demon since they are metaphysical and exist in the mind. But, the fact that you heard something too makes me think it's something else. I've no idea what.

If it IS a demon and it's able to reach to both of you, that probably means it's already IN something. It having a physical form is enabling it to reach out to multiple minds. But, it sounds as if its physical form is weak and likely immobile. Perhaps its been sealed away in a tree. And, it keeps trying to lure your GF to the tree. If you're a courageous psychopath, you could go into the woods and see if you find any tree with some manner of native signs of runes on it.

Or, you could just get her out of that house. If it's immobile, getting away from those woods would probably do the trick.
>>
>>19036686
Your gf is an educated retard; let her die, the dumb bitch is holding you back.
>>
hello op are you alive
>>
Bumping to save OP.
>>
>>19027963
I'm visiting here from /k/ and your story has interested me enough to stick around.

You need a gun.
>>
File: 3.png (83KB, 196x157px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
83KB, 196x157px
>>19027861
stay with her and maybe try that 'love saves everything' bullshit on her and hug her while telling her that you love her when she's in trance or something
>>
>19036752
>Orthodox
You got me hooked,praying for ya.
>>
>>19036752
Check this post out, although I believe none of it.
>>19036360

Don't know OP, your gf sounds mental af, and this whole story is sketchy as fuck.
>>
So op is dead right
>>
File: 4858455.png (18KB, 96x106px) Image search: [Google]
4858455.png
18KB, 96x106px
op's fucking dead
>>
CNN just aired short feature about OP being kill with his own rifle. Sheriff was unable to find op's girl. That's what you get when you chase random shit in woods
>>
I think the OP's gf just iced him.
>>
File: 1448312839978.jpg (49KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1448312839978.jpg
49KB, 500x667px
You dead OP?
>>
>>19044164
Is there a sauce on this?
>>
File: 1475282520213.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475282520213.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>19027861
i just joined the thread what the fuck is going on
QuIcK rUn DoWn
>>
Op what's new
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 637x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 637x900px
Op answer us back or I'm gonna make your gf answer her door tonight....
>>
>>19044539
It's a pretty small thread. Try fucking reading
>>
>>19044539
Spooky lights retard gf wants follow boy say no girl run off boy chases op deded
>>
>>19036752
Dude fuuuucking idiot. If you actually want answers you need to look into all the occult. Church wont give you anything.
>>
>>19027861
DON'T
FOLLOW

THE LIGHTS
>>
>>19044539
Some spooky lights who lured OP's gf into dark woods so OP got worried and went in there himself but didnt report back so hes probally dead now
>>
Is there anything spooky near Fort Collins Coloradofriends
>>
>>19046439
>>19046421
>>19045464
>>19046575
Too late op ded
>>
>>19046609
Its still pretty early in Colorado he might be sleeping
>>
>>19036699
I can't believe Tyrone killed OP
>>
Yeah OP is fucking dead. Rip.
>>
>>19046666
satanic quads confirm
>>
File: IMG_1531.jpg (44KB, 585x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1531.jpg
44KB, 585x318px
>>19046666
Satanic quads
>>
this thread was actually going somewhere, I felt spooked for once on here, anon come the fuck back on here!
>>
Read this in bed. Was hoping to continue when I wake up... Guess not, anyone wanna check for disappearances in the area he mentioned? Maybe he is dead after all
>>
>>19046666
goddamn someone save this thread we must not forget OP
>>
Is OP kill? Please respond OP
>>
WHERE ARE YOU OP
we need closure
>>
Does anyone know where he might be
>>
>>19046860
hes dead in the woods

read his location here
>>19036369
>denver
>>19036686
>Woodland Park/Divide/Rampart Reservoir area
>>
>>19046875
>2 hours away
I was gonna check it out but nevermind
>>
>>19046890
just do it for the sake of this thread you probally got nothing better to do anyway
>>
File: Deebly Goncerned.jpg (36KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Deebly Goncerned.jpg
36KB, 600x500px
OP kill?
>>
>>19042736
See
>>19036104
>>
>>19036795
>incendiary
>innawoods
That's never a good idea. An anon earlier had the idea to bless the shells and gun, I'd go with that. If it can feel incendiary rounds, it sure as fuck can feel normal rounds, blessed or otherwise.
>>
>>19027861
>women
>>
File: 1482038944784 (1).jpg (46KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482038944784 (1).jpg
46KB, 420x500px
>>19027861
jesus OP is probably dead
srsly
>>
>>19027861
It's been almost 48 hours now. OP is kill.
>>
File: 1495566415532s.jpg (5KB, 249x166px) Image search: [Google]
1495566415532s.jpg
5KB, 249x166px
rip OP

God Bless His Soul
>>
I've been here since hour 1 is op kill op ples no be kill I need answers
>>
File: 1407609076923599453.png (152KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1407609076923599453.png
152KB, 480x360px
>>
OP ran out of ideas and stopped posting
>>
op if you were larping the whole time just post something goddamnit we think youre dead now
>>
>>19036369
#SaveOP
>>
File: 1494659884435.jpg (75KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494659884435.jpg
75KB, 1024x576px
>>19036752
Are you god damn retarded?
>>19028142
I told you this at the beginning of the thread, DAYS AGO.
>CAN YOU NOT READ?

>>19036686
>WILL
>O
>WISP

>IGNORE, DO NOT FOLLOW

SHIT FUCKING GOD DAMN I LITERALLY DON'T HAVE A REACTION PIC STRONG ENOUGH

(Also, a more correct definition of what's going on, they are not inherently dangerous but they have the ability to charm you into following them TO SOMETHING DANGEROUS, usually a fey portal or some shit but apparently they can lure you to skinwalkers now. I'm not joking when I say, slap some literal sense into your gf PLEASE.)
>>
>>19027963
Your chick is really retarded mate. Maybe time to consider letting her go. Into the woods.
>>
>>19031557
They are charming the gf in hopes that anon is stupid enough To go running to her house at night or some shit. If they wanted her she'd be dead already or missing
>>
>Ever since she acted suspiciously when she went downstairs by herself she's acted very strange, not at all like she normally does

Skinwalker. Op is dead.
>>
>>19050802
>>19050782
I agree, they want a full course meal instead of a light dinner.
Anyways, op if you're still alive I want you to know that I'm only pissed at you because I want both you and your gf to survive and you're actively disregarding all the warnings we've given you.

It's obvious to me now that your gf has an extremely weak will, and is put into a trance when she sees the lights. I'm going to ask my friend for some sort of charm you can make that could help her not be so easily controlled, hold on a few.
>>
>>19050782
>>19050822
>>19050795
op is already dead boys no point in giving him life advice

may he rest in peace
>>
>>19050829
It didn't have to be this way
>>
>>19050845
I know, right?

My post was in the first 10 or so posts in the thread yet it was completely disregarded, all of this could have been avoided.

Meh, op if you aren't dead, my friends still asleep so I'll have to just have you do these instead.
http://www.runemaker.com/futhark/algiz.shtml
http://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/thurisaz
I don't actually know how to use runes so I guess just write them on a piece of paper and put it in your gf pocket, or hold her down and write them directly on her skin with a marker I guess.

I also consulted the goetia, and unless you're cool with demonic sigil it's a no-go.
>>
It sounds like this strange entity is using the lights to mind control your gf and lure her to the forest. I fear her mental state will only get worse as the lights will continue to weaken her will. For now make sure that she'll never be alone during night time. You mustn't allow her to leave the house. It appears that every showing of the lights take a toll on her sanity. See if she'll get without seeing the lights.
>>
Is op dead?
>>
>>19046683
>>19046716
>>19046760
holy shit I didnt even notice my satanic quads yesterday until I came back to check right now. Nice.
>>
Give it up guys, OP is dead. His gf was probably a skinwalker or something.
>>
>>19051330
That's what I figured after he said she seemed different after being downstairs alone.
>>
>>19051330
do you think his gf was a skinwalker all along or did a skinwalker eat her and turn into her
>>
>>19044164
Is there a source behind this or just some bullshit?
>>
File: locationofop.jpg (112KB, 727x702px) Image search: [Google]
locationofop.jpg
112KB, 727x702px
Holy shit
Holy shit
Holy shit

OP is actually dead guys, I checked the news locally and there is a murder investigation going on since yesterday

>http://www.krdo.com/news/death-investigation-underway-in-cos/513650463
>>
>>19051729
This is suspicious, though to be fair "front range of the Rockies" is 80% of the state population
plus, there's murders all the time. it's been a war zone since they legalized the weed and the Reefer Madness has taken over
>>
>>19051759
Nah dude you dont get it he said that he was near the woodland park area in this post>>19036686

OP has been missing for 2 days and now there is a ''death'' investigation ongoing since yesterday in Gold camp road (which is ~20 miles from where OP said he would be as seen in my previous post) which I checked out on google maps is basicly some sketchy road innawoods

This isnt a coincidence
>>
>>19051729
>Right now few details are known other than it could be a bike accident
They didn't mentioned anything about murder.
>>
>>19051807
thats what a skinwalker would want you to think
>>
File: A137.jpg (14KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
A137.jpg
14KB, 400x325px
This thread went from Fake RP to o shit OP is dead in 0.1 femtoseconds.

I recommend getting out before our angler fish overlords kill us all.
>>
File: IMG_1466.jpg (45KB, 552x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1466.jpg
45KB, 552x445px
Bump
REEEEEEEEE OP's DEAD!
We warned him, dumbass thinking he knows better
>>
File: Eyoomuthafucka.jpg (2KB, 89x89px) Image search: [Google]
Eyoomuthafucka.jpg
2KB, 89x89px
>>19051890
I second you,Anon.

Lmao told him he should get a gun
>>
File: angler-fish-male.jpg (38KB, 637x365px) Image search: [Google]
angler-fish-male.jpg
38KB, 637x365px
>>19051864
He probably was forced to fuse into the angler overlord to be a sperm bank until his body decays.
>>
>19051997
>>
Fail.
>>
>>19051729
goddamn
>>
>>19051729
I have a theory. What if OPs girlfriend had left the house once again, OP chases after her on a bike then gets taken out. It could account for long distances between his girlfriends house and the scene he was found at, and be an explanation as to why he died in what the authorities thought was an accident (because it looks like one) instead of a killing.
>>
>>19052751
youre a goddamn genius

Do you work for the police by any chance
>>
>>19037045
I'm no weapons guy beyond video games, is that extended tube at the front to hold more shells?
>>
File: Rocky Mountain Corpse Candles.jpg (2MB, 4552x3768px) Image search: [Google]
Rocky Mountain Corpse Candles.jpg
2MB, 4552x3768px
>>19051981
see >>19036104
>>19046666
>>19046760
Done.
>>
Call the police station and send them here, aid the investigation
>>
File: 12321432432423.png (222KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
12321432432423.png
222KB, 500x375px
>mfw anon probably got murdered by mindfucked gf
>>
For late comers to the thread, OP was killed by a demon motorcycle headlight, his GF rode off on the bike and is now getting the party at Sturgis started early.
>>
>>19036752
No Catholic is going to help you with this, friend. Our demons are our own. Repressed parts of our consciousness we refuse to deal with can manifest in an infinite number of ways from a tragic event to wake us up or sometimes even demons. The determining factor of what you face largely is determined by your personal belief(s), but these lessons are all the same.

This is why some people see angels/demons and some people see aliens. Reality is your own and it's pretty much fucked rn because of you (and me and them, us).
>>
>>19051729
>Gold Camp Road

Lovely,
Colorado anon here, Gold Camp road is hella haunted
http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/gold-camp-road-tunnels
all sorts of stories about voices and lights in the old train tunnels and stories of (wait for it) supposed "satanists" wandering around at night with torches.
>>
>>19052985
You're telling me that OP put 5 whole minutes of research into his evening of BSing? holy shit erry body.
>>
>>19052985
oh forgot to mention, one of the other reports, in I think the third tunnel is the voices and laughter of children, which OP also mentioned.

All of this is around an area called Helen Hunt falls, which is also stupid haunted, and just down the road from Manitou Springs, which besides being a sort of "vortex" area for the new-agers, is (you guessed it) haunted as all shit including stories of it's own personal town demon, and more weird witchy and unexplained murders than you can shake a stick at.

Welcome to Colorado Springs.
>>
>>19052996
doesn't matter whether OP did or not
>>19051729
is telling us theres a recent death up there on Gold Camp, so this thread is now interesting either way.
>>
Damn, this is the most interesting thing to happen here for months. Rip OP.
>>
File: IMG_4700.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4700.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>19036369
I'm here in Arvada. I live about 15 min away from flat irons mall and let me tell you the drive there and back at night is seriously spoopy I have a story of your interested.

Pic of one of my chickens I guess.
>>
>>19053078
>arvada
>spoopy

whats the story though?
>>
>>19053078
I would like to hear your story.
>>
File: storytime-bookworm.jpg (53KB, 1231x613px) Image search: [Google]
storytime-bookworm.jpg
53KB, 1231x613px
>>19053078
>>
>>19027861
schizophrenia
/thread
>>
>>19053174
>>19053215
>>19053244

I technically live in unincorporated Jefferson county. Like I live on Indiana street if your from around here you know what I'm talking about. Any ways

>Me and my brother are coming home from seeing "Get out" at flatirons and it's about 12:45 am not super late but the road is deserted.
>We are just listening to 93.3 and talking about guns when like 3 or 4 deer jump out in front of my truck I swerve and luckily miss them.
>we are a bit dazed and we decided to pull over and switch seats for the rest of the way home.
>as we are about to do this my brother sees a human silhouette and slams the door and draws his pistol (USP9c)
>we both are avid /k/ browsers so we immediately think skin walker.
>I just peel out and go home at like 70mph.

That's it we didn't want to fuck around with that stuff so we just went home. I will never drive there alone at night.
>>
Bump, OP please come back. Also, dump the girl if you're still alive.
>>
>>19027861
I'm near Morrison and have been seeing a lot of UFOs lately (i mean we're close to an airbase so it's possibly weird military aircraft i'm not familiar with but weird teleporting lights and a stationary aircraft that then zips around in a square don't seem like military stuff to me)

More Colorado stories plz.

Anyway as far as what she's seeing, could be she's seeing whatever entity causes those lights normally or it was an unrelated entity drawn to the lights?
If the lights are, er...for your girlfriend, then it would explain how it found her house.

Perhaps you should have her spend a few nights at your place anon? See if the sightings go away if she stays away from home for awhile.

Also you're basically dating an adult infant dude, might wanna rethink your relationship once she's safe. Who over the age of 8 thinks "I'm going to go chase pretty lights in the dark woods alone!"

I'm not even from Colorado and I know that's a retarded idea. Even if you don't believe in the paranormal there's still fucking wild animals and maybe a crazy opportunist out there

Buy your girlfriend some mace, dude, she's too stupid to be left alone unarmed, ever.
>>
>>19051759
Crime went down after weed got legal, nigga you went full retard on that one.

>>19053638
Fuuuukk... I live on the road to Morrison and that road is spooky as fuck at night (almost no lights unless you're near one of the stoplights and that big spooky cross on the mountain looking down at you). I'm always petrified i'm going to see something when i have to drive there at night.
>>19053907
This is also me i'm a fucking retard and didn't realize the thread was as long as it was before i commented, so i ended up not reading the thread before posting. I am le dipshit.

Hope OP isn't really kill though, damn.

MORE COLORADO SPOOPY STORIES THO? please?
>>
>>19052998
And all this shit is going down a few klicks away from NORAD?
>>
>>19053984
yeppers, not even klicks hardly, its basically right at the foot of Cheyenne mountain. If NORAD is not lousy with ghosts too, Id be shocked.
>>
I'm surprised nobody from here has contacted the local police.

Maybe someone has but they're too much of a pussy to tell us.
>>
>>19054320
first thing they'd ask is for OP's name, which we don't know.
>>
>>19054320
yes hello local police, my tibetan throat-singing forums special ghost story board said that somebody did something in this apprximate 6000 hectare area. Could you look into it?
>>
>>19054393
>>
>>19054393
Kek
>>19052985
>>19052998
>its real
This thread got real interesting now that ops dead
>>
>>19040173
Or "Jake" convinced you he wasn't real so you wouldn't interfere...
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
>>19027861
0-death by demon gf real quick. Holy shit.
>>
Goddamn, OP better not be kill. Shit got interesting. Even, the fags made it better. Also, OP if, still alive didnt know real life GFs acted like that, If I was you gtfo as far as possible. Maybe, spend a night in town with GF or something. Where it's populated.
>>
>>19050822
>weak will
>put into a trance
nonshensh, she's being a woman, they're all irrational from time to time. Just shlap her until she lishtens
>>
Gotta bump this one more time
>>
Bumpin for more info
OP why u gotta b ded
>>
Damn this thread's still going strong. Bumperino in hopes that OP comes back one day.
>>
File: Rocky Mountain Corpse Candles.jpg (2MB, 3848x3768px) Image search: [Google]
Rocky Mountain Corpse Candles.jpg
2MB, 3848x3768px
Updated the archive.
>>
>>19036893
If that's women's nature, then I am pretty sure I'm a 2D only guy from now on.

They sound retarded as hell.
>>
Is OP kill or is he chained up in a cabin in the woods? Damn this was an interesting thread.
>>
>>19055602
Probably dead. Some anon posted an article about a "accident" on the road by where OP said he was.
>>
>>19055645
F
>>
>>19055497
Paranormal or lot, girls love to play weird mind games like this to get attention. And we never call them out on it. Cuz we need da pucci.
>>
>>19051729
I don't get this! You coloradofags are just going to let this shit happen? Someone needs to get a few bros and go there one night to check things out.

Why doesn't anyone but have any balls on this forum but OP's girlfriend?
>>
>>19052751
Most investigators can tell the difference between an accident and a murder my man. If they are saying murder this early that means there were clean signs that someone or something killed someone else.
>>
>>19055139
>OP better not be kill.
Then why hasn't he responded in like two/three days? If it wasn't him I'm sure he would have responded saying it was a coincidence but we have nothing.
>>
>>19055645
Every last one of us failed OP on all levels except physical. We kept joking around and talking shit not even believing him while he was, I assume, being completely sincere. We failed him and all of us who posted in this thread before OP stopped responded are at least partially responsible for this happening.
>>
>>19055864
What if OP was running away from something... something that spooked him so hard he lost control of the vehicle and crashed into something

That would not make it look like a murder while it mightve been intended
>>
Any updates? OP are you actually dead?
>>
File: 1472482508142.jpg (35KB, 267x274px) Image search: [Google]
1472482508142.jpg
35KB, 267x274px
Holy fuck, OP is actually dead then, if he didn't respond by this time, I was here since the beginning of the thread, GG.
>>
File: 1460055801769.gif (2MB, 200x145px) Image search: [Google]
1460055801769.gif
2MB, 200x145px
>>19055488
ty for archiving, this is the first thread I was actually here since the beginning when something real went down. Almost hard to believe that OP is actually kill. Holy fuck.
>>
>>19056067
>think about this all last night
>girlfriend seen some lights in the woods
Could have been drug dealers or something akin to that and OP's gf and him following her ran upon another drug deal and paid the price. But it doesn't seem like the case considering all the shit the gf was hearing and such.
>>
>>19056332
this isn't funny, a dude died and whether or not it was OP (seems highly likely it was actually op) a guy died and that's fucked up. It's a pretty mysterious death too and all the cops are saying is that "it might be a bike accident".
>>
File: 1488428893898.png (392KB, 479x477px) Image search: [Google]
1488428893898.png
392KB, 479x477px
>>19056410
I never said this was funny, gtfo.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-25-14-14-49.png (233KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-25-14-14-49.png
233KB, 1080x1920px
I'll just leave this here
>>
>>19056428
Well I apologize them because I'm really hoping this is all bullshit and OP comes back safe. It's been days and I doubt we're that lucky, just hate to see one out our guys from /x/ just disappear like this.
>>
File: 1474079783014.png (404KB, 506x621px) Image search: [Google]
1474079783014.png
404KB, 506x621px
>>19056458
>a medical problem and fell off bike
>doesn't even say what medical problem it could be
>doesn't even say if it might have been a heart attack
>sounds sketchy as fuck like they are hiding something they don't want the public to panic about
Yeah great investigative journalism there faggots.
>>
I live in the rockies in Alberta and the weirdest shit that I've seen was two boy goats fucking.
>>
>>19056471
oh yeah I want the paper to publish details about all my medical issues, that sure wouldn't be something I'd sue over

and you can def. instantly know what medical problem someone suffers just by seeing them fall off a bike

>omg it's a conspirazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>19027861
My uncle told me stories about six years ago about how my first aunt saw those lights they were hiking when I at dusk that is a hobby for him his version of playing a real life horror game that one night the lights were following her eventually she just went missing in the middle of the night when the cops found her last morning she was ripped to shreds with only the head and a finger left undamaged im 19 now and it still send shivers down my spine
>>
File: select.jpg (5KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
select.jpg
5KB, 250x187px
Either OP is a troll of godlike levels, or he is actually kill.
>>
>>19056505
>oh yeah I want the paper to publish details about all my medical issues, that sure wouldn't be something I'd sue over
Local newspapers usually say a cause of death and not just "medical issues and fell off bike". That shit sounds made up.
>>
>>19027861
Why didn't you call her a retarded cunt for ignoring thousands of years of folklore and warnings?
>>
>>19056527
Apparently the wisps or whatever can charm weak willed people so that they don't even know what they're doing. That seems to be the case here or at least that is what are the signs are pointing too.
>>
Where the fuck did the gun go? Even if he was rushing out of the house he didn't seem that big of an idiot. If he took it with him, shouldn't it still be there with him? If not, someone or something took it.
>>
>>19056567
DE GUVERMENT TUK HIS GUN.

/pol/ was right again.
>>
>>19056567
Doesn't have a strap on it, meaning it would have been very difficult for him to carry it on a bike. Either he rushed out and forgot/too busy to grab the gun or something.
>>
>>19056567
What if OP left the thread open on his computer and the authorities are scoping this thread out right now? If that was his body then I'm sure they are looking into shit.
>>
>>19056567
if youre running for your life youre not going to think about a gun
>>
>>19056610
If the authorities were here wouldn't they have tried to calm the thread down or something? try to cover it up?

It's been two days since he last responded right?
>>
>>19056617
maybe he was running for his girl's life trying to catch her and stop her and didn't have time to grab a gun and load up?
>>
>>19056624
maybe they can't solve the captcha?
>>
>>19056631
>maybe they're robots
>>
A boy also died near there in March

http://www.krdo.com/news/colorado-springs/rescue-operation-underway-off-of-gold-camp-road/401349933
>>
>>19036104
thats a long fucking tube magazine.
>>
>>19056638
Also an 86 Y/O man on May 18th?

http://fox21news.com/2017/05/18/man-found-dead-below-gold-camp-road/
>>
THIS THREAD
>>
EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. — The body of a 28-year-old cyclist was found between High Drive and Gold Camp Road Tuesday afternoon, according to Colorado Springs police.

Authorities arrived in the 2800 block of Gold Camp Road just before 4:30 p.m. after a report of a cyclist found unconscious and unresponsive in the area.

Police say several people passed by and stopped to perform lifesaving measures.

Medical personnel did arrive on scene to continue lifesaving efforts but were unsuccessful. He was later pronounced dead, according to police.

Authorities have not released the man’s identity, cause of death or any other details at this time.

>http://fox21news.com/2017/05/23/police-investigating-suspicious-death-after-body-found-off-gold-camp-road/

Found on May 23
>>
>>19056642
Jesus christ that place is really active and all they can say are people are falling to death.
>>
File: 1489966394811.jpg (42KB, 671x767px) Image search: [Google]
1489966394811.jpg
42KB, 671x767px
Holy fuck
Im friends with the xeriff there.
I will call him right now.
I Will update if i discover something.
>>
>>19056652
Yeah but the guy came off his bike 2 days after OP last posted, seems unlikely they're linked.

Unless i skimmed the dates too quick and missed something.
>>
>>19056656
That's what I'm thinking. But maybe they didn't report it right away? I highly doubt they are going to report the death in the same day they usually do it after about at least 2-3 days if not longer.
>>
"There's nothing to indicate anything suspicious happened," said police Lt. Robert Weber.

>http://gazette.com/28-year-old-cyclist-dies-on-gold-camp-road-in-colorado-springs/article/1603744
>>
TRACK OP'S LAST POST TO THE TIME OF THE DEATH
>>
>>19056666
Hey Satan can they at least give us a approximate time of death?
>>
>>19056666
>>19046666
NO FUCKING WAY TWO TIMES IN THIS THREAD
>>
>>19056671
Google yourself dude.
>>
>>19056662
The article above says:
Passersby in the 2800 block of Gold Camp Road tried to help the man, and paramedics continued those efforts when they arrived shortly before 4:30 p.m. Tuesday.

I highly doubt they would have tried that on a 2 day old corpse.

I'm not saying hurr durr, LARP is overr... but yeah.

Who knows, the deadlights could have put him in a trance like his stupid bitch girlfriend.

Or maybe he lost the post... or got distracted with the aforementioned stupid bitch girlfriend and ended up dying two days later?
>>
>>19056671
See
>>19056680

But that's all I've found in my extensive research of clicking 3 links.
>>
>>19056680
Yeah that's true. I just wish he would say something if he was alive. Hell for all we know they haven't and will never find his body at this point? Maybe he was larping but this is too suspicious to just call it that and leave it be.
>>
File: hhhhh.png (28KB, 1218x354px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhh.png
28KB, 1218x354px
>>19056671

https://www.springsgov.com/units/police/policeblotter.asp

23rd 4:24 pm
>>
File: Capture01.jpg (22KB, 287x309px) Image search: [Google]
Capture01.jpg
22KB, 287x309px
>>19056692
>>
>>19056684
Yeah, I've not seen many who don't come back to keep the story going until they inevitably make it too spoopy and everyone bails or they run out of ideas.

Then again, maybe fucking gangsta troll!
>>
>>19056692
it's possible OP stopped replying for 2 days because the lights got him? How long did it take between his replies before?
>>
>>19056638
>>19056642
Holy shit that is a spooky place
>>
>>19056697
source?
>>
>>19056692
>4:24pm
Guy was obviously just stoned, and crashed.
>>
>>19056666
>>19046666
OP confirmed dead
>>
>>19056711
Yeah but what stoned him though?
>>
>>19056697
sauce
What's the girl's shirt say? I have shit vision. OP said she went to some college right?
>>
File: 1492796546568.png (630KB, 1340x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492796546568.png
630KB, 1340x1080px
>this thread
>>
>>19056697
Lucas whyte gordon has been missing since 2004 you fucking idiot.
Alexandra ponte's been missing since september 4th 2016
>>
>>19056698
Woodland Park is where OP was from? Seems like it has some history: https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3s804c/strange_mountain_encounters/
>>
>>19056732
r/nosleep is all fakey fake bullshit
>>
UPDATED 8 MINUTES AGO

A man who apparently suffered a medical problem and died on Gold Camp Road Tuesday has been identified as 36-year-old Jacob Barr.

The nature of the medical condition wasn't clear, but it was enough to cause Barr to fall from his bike, according to the Colorado Springs Police Department. The county's coroner's office identified Barr Thursday.

http://gazette.com/36-year-old-cyclist-died-of-apparent-medical-problem/article/1603884
>>
>>19056697
This is old...dude was found in 2004
Girl was found safe in 2013
>>
File: 1495342260964.png (111KB, 365x381px) Image search: [Google]
1495342260964.png
111KB, 365x381px
>>19056732
>/r/nosleep
>>
>>19056751
What's TOD?
>>
>>19056751
Anybody with facebook want to find his profile, and see if he has a girlfriend
>>
>>19056766
Doing that now and look at this
Sheriff says "nothing suspicious"
>>
>>19056766
https://www.spokeo.com/Jake-Barr/Colorado/Pueblo/p4124492941

Seems like it's the guy.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-25-15-39-08.png (354KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-25-15-39-08.png
354KB, 1080x1920px
>>19056789
Forgot ss
>>
>>19056766
So far I've found one for Col Springs, born 1982 i think so like a year off the age they posted but thjat's not hard.
>>
>>19056758
looks like around 4:24 PM
>>
i think i found him??
not sure
Keeps thinking I'm spamming. There's nothing on his page anyways
>>
>>19056820
Show us what you found
>>
>>19056820
Calls himself "Jake Barr" from Denver Colorado, went to culinary school. can't see any mention of a gf.
>>
File: jake1.png (655KB, 875x418px) Image search: [Google]
jake1.png
655KB, 875x418px
>>19056829
>>
>>19056692
>>19056683
>>19056666
>>19056651
>>19056642
>>19056638
>>19056680
>>19056751
>>19056797

Stalking for a dead Person's FB made me feel really weird. I'm gonna tap out from this LARPing research shit.

Good luck boys
>>
File: jake.png (18KB, 384x253px) Image search: [Google]
jake.png
18KB, 384x253px
>>19056835
>>
>>19056835
>>19056838
Looks too normal to be posting on /x/ tb h
>>
GUYS

OP: >Be me
>Be at a graduation party, with bros and gf (gf is main character of this story)

Jake Barr is 36 years old. Not OP.

RIP Jake.
>>
>>19056844
shit you right
>>
>>19056849
Now we just go back to praying OP isn't kill.

OP is definitely kill.
>>
>>19056844
I was just thinking we are going about this the wrong way. Maybe OP isn't dead but if he is they'll probably never find him because he's certainly a skinwalker by now.

Could be he's watching this thread laughing his ass off or he's just gone.
>>
>>19056853
it's been 4 days maybe OP is lurking or pretending to be someone else
>>
File: Jacob Lights.jpg (36KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Jacob Lights.jpg
36KB, 720x960px
>>19056766
>Anybody with facebook want to find his profile, and see if he has a girlfriend
>>19056794
>https://www.spokeo.com/Jake-Barr/Colorado/Pueblo/p4124492941
>Seems like it's the guy.
>>19056797
>So far I've found one for Col Springs, born 1982 i think so like a year off the age they posted but thjat's not hard.

Found. Has a girl but unsure whether its a GF or wife? Also has children. Looks the age as well.
>>
>>19056854
>Could be he's watching this thread laughing his ass off or he's just gone.

It's just so damn rare that they don't come back and try and force a saga.
>>
>>19056856
can't be OP. OP was going to graduation party at the beginning of this story
>>
this thread is reason #299,211 why I'll never live in a cabin innawoods
>>
>>19056856
See above - Jake Barr is not OP
>>
>>19056856
Her eyes oh fug she's possessed op is kill confirmed
>>
>>19056856
she is a demon look at her eyes
>>
>>19056860
Yeah but he didn't say whose graduation party it was, could have been a relative or something like that.
>>
>>19056860
You can go to collage a little late how old is Jake Barr
>>
>>19056890
I feel like they'd have mentioned that. Don't be dumb.

OP is not Jake.
>>
>>19056901
I disagree, as an anon you would want to give as little as details as possible
>>
>>19056900
>>
>>19056908
>>19056900
You're reaching.

Don't try and drag this out, leave the poor man alone and focus on OP.

Not that you'll listen, but it was 2 days after last post, a 36 year old man died from a "medical condition" coming off his bike around 4 in the afternoon 20 miles from rough estimate of OP area.

Does not match OP.
>>
damn I read this entire thread hoping OP and gf were ok.
>>
>>19056916
I wasn't saying OP was Jake just saying we can't rule it out with the obvious lack of information we have.
>>
>>19056916
OP still could be dead somewhere innawoods though, that whole area is basicly covered in trees
>>
>>19056925
yeah him and his girl could be inside a skinwalker for all we know. why haven't we heard a peep back from OP in days? did he just get bored and say fuck it?
>>
>>19056916

I don't think it's reaching to not discard he may be older.
>>
>>19056916
20 miles isn't shit for a cyclist man
>>
Alright anons I think it's safe to assume the obvious here but I'll break it down nice and slow:

>OP went to a relative's graduation party and brings his girlfriend with him
>girlfriend tells him she starts seeing lights and shit and he tries for a few days to get her to stop
>girlfriend is on the phone with him telling him shes going to follow the lights
>he goes by and stays with her and actively stops her
>she starts getting shapes in the woods because whatever is out there is getting impatient with the both of him and especially OP because he keeps stopping her from going out
>she goes downstairs for a undetermined amount of time and comes out different somehow or acting strangely
>OP goes home on his bike to get his gun and probably his car too, to prepare for later that night
>on his way there something scares the shit out of him and he crashes his bike and thus dies as a result
>>
Gents our best course of actions may be to keep the thread alive and wait
Either he goes missing/actually dies (with proof)
Or he comes back
>>
>>19056982
It's been three days. I know it's our best bet but I doubt OP is coming back, dead or alive.
>>
>>19056458
>>19056651
>>19056751
Paramedics arrived at 4:30pm and anon is known to only do shit at night, so chances are it wasn't OP since paramedics wouldn't do a shit if someone was already dead.

>>19056978
Shit, you are the worst detectives, you keep repeating the same bullshit even after being told the information doesn't fucking match.
>>
>>19027861

>>92691799
>>
>>19056982
someonehas to be missing 48 hours before you can report them as missing. OP browses /x/ so I doubt he has many friends that would notice he was missing by now plus his girlfriend was dealing with it too
>>
>>19055683
I really can't say I agree with this. I would call them out on their bullshit anyway. I don't pull punches and I'm not a thirsty faggot.
>>
File: 1491851079392.gif (1MB, 360x198px) Image search: [Google]
1491851079392.gif
1MB, 360x198px
>>
>>19057047
Not true, a missing person report can be filed any time after a person is suspected to be missing.
>>
I wish I could say this is will o wisps, but it's not. The boyfriend should be able to see them, and will o wisps can't compel people who don't have an uninterrupted line of sight to them.

This is most likely the work of a hag. The compulsion and lights are a spell to draw the girl out, but not to remove her from safety- it's to give the hag the opportunity to creep into the house and conceal itself until it can feed (when she falls asleep). The lumbering creature was most likely an ettin, a largely harmless scavenger which emerges during snows to consume torpid boreal spirits and the souls of animals/humans too close to death to hang on. Hags carry their harvest of soul tidbits in a satchel on their person, so the creature likely followed the hag to the home. Electrical signals more powerful than neurons firing is ''blinding'' to ettins, so once the hag was inside there was nothing to pursue.

Anyway, you should move your girl somewhere more populated for a few days so they compulsion can wear off. after that, your best bet for deterring a hag is to have her sleep between two aligned mirrors. Hags despise their own reflection, and have a race-wide paranoid superstition that getting between two mirrors will trap their hideous reflection for an eternity.
>>
Op's story says he was grad night with buds and GF. So, he's an young adult 17-19 or if, he went to college mid 20s.
>>
File: IMG_20170525_170415.jpg (26KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170525_170415.jpg
26KB, 500x414px
>mfw dumb greentexts turn into real murders
Jesus Christ guys
>>
>>19057146
Could be a college grad party?
>>
Best thread. Good luck OP we're pulling for ya!
>>
>>19057185
Could be I mean, OP says he has a gun in earlier posts. Legal age to owe one is 21 as far as California laws go, not sure if same for other states.
>>
File: IMG_3264.jpg (60KB, 500x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3264.jpg
60KB, 500x609px
>>19055488
SOMEBODY UPDATE IT WITH THE MURDER STORY.
>>
>>19027903
>profusely apologizing for being stupid

Lost me there. Story is fake.
>>
>>19036752
Windingo. Stay far as fuck away from it. It can only be killed with fire.

Incindiery shells for shotgun aim directly at the lights
>>
File: Kroz3y_no.jpg (176KB, 600x764px) Image search: [Google]
Kroz3y_no.jpg
176KB, 600x764px
The monster is actually none other than me.
>>
>>19057502
so inaccurate im not even going to bother going over every reason it cant be a windigo
>>
what if something happened and OP is busy dealing with it.
What if was aliens and OP got abducted? Think they could tell OP was making this thread and made themselves look like something else to lure both of them out?
>>
>>19057135
Oh look, a witcher had stopped by this thread.
>>
File: 1475914566510.jpg (9KB, 228x227px) Image search: [Google]
1475914566510.jpg
9KB, 228x227px
i remain cautiously skeptical but the coincidences are, admittedly, pretty weird.

>mfw OP killed a guy to make his story more believable
>>
>>19057135

Op is kill mister Geralt of Rivia
>>
>OP lives in Denver
>Oh look someone died in Denver the same die
>must be the same person!!
OP is an RPer and was just busy for awhile, then saw that people were already reaching that he was dead, and decided to run with it.
>>
>>19027861

If i had to put my money on a theory it would be this.

Theres two entities following your GF, one is an unknown and the other forecasts doom. Like the celtic banshee, its not excatly evil it just tells you someones gonna die. Now the unknown spirit is troubling. We could use more details, it could just be forest spirit but it could be malevolent as well . Anyway just stay safe and carry a wrought iron rod for protection.
>>
>>19057437
What murder?
>>
>>19057639
what? what does this have to do with the witcher
>>
>>19052842
Yes, and it looks retarded as fuck.
>>
>>19057675
Colorado springs is where the guy died. Denver is over an hour away from Colorado Springs.

I agree with you otherwise but at least know your easily googleable geography friend

OP is either busy, really got into some shit, or forgot about the thread entirely.
>>
Someone summon op's spirit
>>
File: FaceApp_1494215460496.jpg (200KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1494215460496.jpg
200KB, 1280x1280px
< same chair when realization this story was inspired by seth rich
>>
bumpan
>>
Why would he say part 1, and not finish something is wrong
>>
>>19057320
California is 18 and over for any weapon besides handguns. 21 is handguns and acting smaller or higher in class.
>>
Evening all. OP still alive over here. Uodates/responses
>Activity died down
>no I wasn't murdered in Colorado Springs
>think what you like but this isn't a RP
>not the territory for skinwalkers, I've done plenty of research
>low key thinking gf is either sensitive to the paranormal or she's got a vivid imagination
>Third possibility is a combination of the two previous: she's manifested a tulpa. Basically an idea or fictional entity that manifests because of the thought energy and focus people give it. Typically this is entirely impossible for a singular person to do alone
>she's having tons of friends and family staying at her house for the next week so I predict minimal, if any, activity
>>
Also(after reading more responses)
>no I'm not the dude named Jake
>gf has plenty of mace and a big ass machete I gave her
>when I left her house that night I had the most awful feeling walking to my car in the dark, like there's something watching but somehow worse. Who knows? Feelings are often innacurate.
>I'll keep updating if something of interest happens. I'll be back at her house on staurday for external reasons, but I'll keep my eyes open
Honestly this thread will probably just die out for lack of new information, but feel free to hang around, I don't plan to delete this. Anything can happen if given time
>>
>>19059799
Pics of your gun with time stamp or GTFO
>>
File: TimePhoto_20170526_024355.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
TimePhoto_20170526_024355.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
God, the doubters
>>
good to hear from you OP
but knowing right now that your gf is quite the adventurer with the imagination, or as you have said that it might be a tulpa, i think leaving her a mace and a machete might lead her to self-harming herself. I would be worried desu
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.