[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 Spooky YouTube Series'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: MarbleHornetsTitleLogo[1].jpg (5KB, 254x177px) Image search: [Google]
MarbleHornetsTitleLogo[1].jpg
5KB, 254x177px
Is there anything like Marble Hornets on YouTube that's actually worth watching? Everyman Hybrid was fucking terrible imo.
>>
>>19027546
>Everyman Hybrid was fucking terrible imo.

I agree. Though it's pretty universal for Slender series to go overboard and prolong the story until it's over-complicated bullshit.

Tribe Twelve had the best scares and even the the effects were cartoonish, they were still aesthetically appealing and oddly effective.

There was a fake vlog from like 2008 called Louise Paxton. I don't want to say much about it, but I enjoyed that one.
>>
>>19027573

I'll check it out. Currently watching My Dad's Tapes.
>>
>>19027546
Was there for the original craze. A lot of dope shit came out at the time but >>19027573 is right, almost all of them became unintelligible crap.

We need another lowkey found footage spook that focuses on the aesthetic/atmosphere and surrealism and less mythos and drama playing out on 20 different social platforms.
>>
>>19027573
I went to look at that Louise is Missing thing, and I accidentally refreshed the page and all the videos dissappeared.
>>
>>19027643
Had to check it out myself. it happened to me, too. Fucking weird,
>>
>>19027643
>>19027653
Found a reupload channel. Remember to watch them in reverse.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonBornCN/videos?view=0&shelf_id=0&sort=dd
>>
>>19027643
>>19027653
Yeah same thing happened to me. There's only a few videos that are worth watching on there. So fucking weird that the videos disappear like that.
>>
File: 239696702_780x439[1].jpg (29KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
239696702_780x439[1].jpg
29KB, 780x439px
bump
>>
I wouldn't say it's super scary, but I got decently far into The West Records and found it to be well executed and with an interesting story. I plan to return to it, but it's a little awkward because I live so far up north, work morning shifts and days get really long up here during the summer. This makes it kind of hard to do dark nighttime viewing this time of year, though it's nice during the winter when the sun sets much earlier.
>>
>>19030763
I started it but It wasn't that intriguing to me.
Guess I'll give it another shot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.