[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 10

File: vampire-01.jpg (14KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
vampire-01.jpg
14KB, 236x354px
How easily could a vampire blend in today society? they could easily sleep all day and get night shift jobs,even better if its at places with blood like donor centers or hospitals
>>
File: Image3.gif (465KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Image3.gif
465KB, 480x270px
ThEy cOuLd eAsIlY SlEeP AlL DaY AnD GeT NiGhT ShIfT JoBs
>>
>>19027421
Super easy, I do it all the time!
>>
>>19027426
I swear that this is the most annoying meme of all time...
>>
If you're out at night you probably encounter at least one vampire every single night.
>>
>>19027669
Atleast in finland :D
>>
They'd be like hippies, living in TV's in the middle of the sticks, killing runaways, hookers, hobos, and the Amish.
>>
>>19027698
>killing
Let's be logical here.
A dead human doesn't make any more blood and causes alarm. Wouldn't it be more practical for them to NOT kill if they want to keep up the masquerade?
>>
>>19027707
Yeah, Alright. And they'd call themselves Kindred? Maybe have clans like Gangrel or Nosferatu?

VTM is a great game tho.
>>
>>19027719
Maybe they have their reasons for their arcane seeming rules of secrecy?
>>
Vampires are real and they walk among us. They don't die in the sunlight, they just don't like it. That's the mistake people make. Expect to see at least one if you're out partying in a big city all night, and you may never even know they are there.
>>
File: titan.jpg (88KB, 889x663px) Image search: [Google]
titan.jpg
88KB, 889x663px
>>19027421

I wonder if a strong interest in vampires can indicate that you were a vampire in your past life.
>>
>>19028848
This.
The death by sunlight thing was just the deus ex machina in the plot of Nosferatu because the writers were lazy and couldn't figure out any other way to kill their villain.
All the lore before that describes vampires as being weakened by sunlight but not outright destroyed.
>>
>>19027421
My guess is that they would probably be living in the woods somewhere or in some small rural towns
>>
>>19027421
Probably pretty easily with the leftist Millennial hyperacceptance thing.

"I'm a type o negativeist nighttimer otherkin, check your pre-death privilege and let me leech your blood as reparations"
>>
>>19028848
>>19030403
Both of these are true. I add that, "vampires" exist because they are experiencing some or all of the eternal life technologies which were accessed thousands of years earlier than now.

The blood drinking is mostly for hydration.
>>
Ignore this guy: >>19030475

He has severe schizophrenia and shitposts every day.
>>
>>19027421
>How easily could a vampire blend in today society?
Well, they're FUCKING DEAD, so it'd be pretty tough.
>they could easily sleep all day and get night shift jobs
Well, they're FUCKING DEAD, so there's not much of a point to get an income.
>>
File: 1494967595653.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1494967595653.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
I even tell them I'm a vampyre to there face , they laugh it off .
its great >:P
still miss home though , pic related for humans.
>>
>>19030481
>Replying to him at all
>>
>>19030597
I appreciated the heads up, never seen him before
>>
>>19030645
>never seen him before
I take it you've been out of town then because he's been sperging out in 1/3 threads for like 3 weeks.
>>
Stuff like getting fake ID and avoiding sunlight would be annoying but doable, the real problem with this feasibly would be the blood.
Assuming you need human blood to survive the only way around this legally would to have close friends who are willing to give you blood, and to not tell anyone they are giving you it, every other method is illegal and that court case would be a media sensation and out them if they were real.
If that can be arranged they'd have a pretty easy ride of it I guess, they'd have an easy (un?)life.
>>
>>19030662
I have actually, university projects ( I'm mid 20's before anyone screeches) and when I'm on here it's usually only for greentext and "Share you /x/ related story" threads, none of which I've come across today, so I manage to dodge the mental illness.
>>
These days it's incredibly easy. Used to be a nightmare. Have you ever tried walking around a Croatian village in the middle of the night in the 12th century? Well, stupid question, but there's absolutely nothing DO. Even in the larger cities like Miklagard the taverns would close at midnight there was just...fuck all. Large human cities in the new age have been a godsend. New York was the first for me. And still the best
>>
>>19030716
RP better or post contact info and bite me up some vampirism
>>
>>19030734
no can do, next person i turn will be a stripper in the club i work at. it's not because she's incredibly beautiful or incredibly smart (I mean, she's a stripper), I just like doing random shit. And she's bitter. Very very bitter. It will be interesting to see what she does.
>>
>>19030762
I eat a lot of noodle so my blood will taste like noodle pls succ
>>
>>19030788
It only ever tastes like iron. You know those shows they have now of vampires writhing in ecstasy as they taste a beautiful girls blood? It's just metal. Always just metal.
>>
>>19030798
What if they're high glucose?
>>
>>19030835
They're always metal? Iron deficiency? Metal. Africans? Metal. aPeople from across the Silk Road? Metal. You know what happened when they discovered Australia? The abos were very metallic.

God I miss venison.
>>
>>19027421
original vampires didn't drink blood, they stole 'essence' or whatever and were basically human magicians who fucked around with people for their own benefit, attaining power by sucking the energy of others. They're around us all the time, most of the 'psychic vampires' don't even know they are what they are.

Hemophiliacs are also comfortable in modern society.

Modern ideas of vampires (Bram Stoker) comes from a combination of ancient monstrous nobles (Vlad Tepes or Elizabet Bathory) who were spiritual antithetical allusions to Bram Stoker's Hermetic Dawn spiritual beliefs. Extreme physical power and 'miraculous' demonstrations at the cost of violating social and moral taboos that in the end can all be destroyed with something as simple as garlic or a wood steak in the heart. The more rules and rituals you use to achieve pointless physical powers and abilities, the more you hamper yourself (must sleep during the day in moldy earth from your homeland, need human blood, etc.) and the easier you are to destroy when good people recognize your nature.

Such creatures are modern symbolic allusions - nothing like it can really exist, but going down that path is like being an Anton LeVay Satanist, just atheism in drag. Only you'd be going against the principles of the Hermetic Dawn and defining yourself by their rules.
>>
>>19030863
Interesting. And what of Lamashtu, Lamia, Rakshasa, Upyr, Mora, and so on?
>>
>>19030894
aren't those ancient demons from the middle east?
>>
>>19030914
Some are. They all drink blood though, not psychic energy.
>>
>>19030798
I don't see how we could know what blood tastes like to a vampire. Maybe they taste it differently than we do.
It just tastes like iron to us, but they might taste things we're not even aware of.
>>
>>19030939
No, it's just iron, and a little copper. That's all it is.

You know I even missed out on fucking pizza? Missed it. Poor people blending together leftovers with some bread, now it's fucking all you people talk about. I can smell it better than a goddamn bloodhound, can't taste it for shit.

>tag all images with vehicles
>there are no vehicles in the picture

is the computer sick?
>>
>>19030939

The sensation can't really be described.

Like the most intense craving getting fulfilled.
>>
>>19030972
maybe you should try getting laid, bro
>>
>>19030988

it's a thousand times more personal than getting laid.
>>
>>19030966
>select all X
>ok no problem
>please select all X
>I did
>please select all X
>I FUCKING DID GOD DAMN IT
It's just retarded. I mean what the fuck, what is the point of using humans to train an A.I. if they can't correct it when it's being obviously retarded?
>>
>>19031009
What exactly is the point of the captcha at all? It's done nothing to prevent the valiant men who spam sexy juvenile actresses, it hasn't even slowed them down.

why torture people with it?
>>
>>19027421
no.
>>
File: Soul_Steal.jpg (141KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
Soul_Steal.jpg
141KB, 1100x618px
>>19030863
Yeah, pretty much this. The whole sunlight thing is different too. Its just really uncomfortable and shitty. Wish I could sleep all day but thats also when everyone else is up and making noise. Wish the whole immortality thing were true but we just tend to stay young looking for longer. Better senses is and being more resilient physically and mentally is cool. So is having a natural affinity for paranormal stuff usually.
>>
>>19027421
Well im pretty sure several of the night shift guys at work are blood suckers.
>>
>>19027421

If you went to bed at a reasonable hour and got up with the sun then there would be no problem. Quit hanging around degenerates and you will be fine.
>>
>>19030716
Why aren't you replying to the mails you sent out, fag? Are you too busy shitposting and lying on /x/ again?
>>
>>19032469
This happens a lot, actually. I'm sorry about it. You have to understand, we get around 50,000 submissions from NYC alone, globally, it defies reason. And as much as we love to play up the mystical shit, we actually aren't. If you received no reply, odds are the trash guy cut you.

Again, I'm sorry, but f you people ever stop loving us we'll devote more attention to the individuals
>>
>>19032794
You're posting on this board for a long time. I read many of your posts going back many years and you keep changing your story but some things stay the same. Why do you lie so much in an anonymous board? And why are you even here so much in the first place? Almost every month, since 2012 or 2013.
>>
>>19032825
It's my job. My job is to lie, my job is to tell the truth, my job is to be here. It's an easy job.
>>
>>19032832
It's your job to lie about your personal life and entertain people on 4chan constantlly for over 5 years? I doubt that. It just looks like you have some holes in your roleplay story because you don't stay consistent with it.

The things you said about your origin 5 years ago are different than what you tell people now. I doubt that has anything to do with your job and more with your personality and distaste of truth.
>>
>>19032833
Five years. Oh God boy, I can honestly say what I tell you now is the Lord's truth-Five years seem a lot to you. It's been half of a blink of an eye for me. You can't understand. In a century you'll be gone, and I'll be speaking to some other boy who lacks the initiative to understand fully.

It's just what I do.
>>
>>19032841
And what are you doing with allegedly being immortal? Posting on 4chan almost every single week like the average teenage kid? Answering and entertaining what you call... boys? Talking about actresses you find hot? Making up another fake and different story about you were turned?

And yet you also claim that you guys are being totally drowned in willing volunteers yet it's your job to be a puppet on 4chan for years and years? Sure...
>>
>>19032846
Like I said, it's a job. And you're frustrated. Send it to the mail.
I need to sleep.
>>
>>19032855
You're getting paid to post "I'M A VAMPIRE ASK ME ANYTHING!" threads? Because the majority of your posts are not about your little mail game and just about you talking about yourself. I don't believe it.

I'm not waiting for any mail, but I know someone who is so I'm not going to send anything. That's all. Enjoy your sleep.
>>
>>19032862
I'm pausing my fucking sleep. You know someone who is? Who? Crawl for me.
>>
>>19032877
It doesn't matter because like you said... there are so many mails, so many people. You wouldn't know who I am talking about.

But you know that this isn't about your mail game? I don't care. I just followed your tracks around going back many years (which isn't hard, because you aren't that smart) and realized that you're a liar with too much time who keeps changing his stories.
>>
>>19030532
who u?
>>
I know a girl who looks completely like a vampire - model thin, pale skinned even though she spends a lot of time in the sun, and sometimes she takes very realistic fangs on for fun - maybe they're real
maybe she is an actual vampire

shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
>>
File: 1488804061942.jpg (788KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1488804061942.jpg
788KB, 2400x1800px
>>19030863
This is probably one of the most intelligent (and correct!) and well-written post I've ever seen on 4chan.

Now I can die in peace.
>>
>>19033265
And thats bad how? maybe she can turn you into one and both live their long unlife together
>>
>>19033609
why would she do that?
>>
>>19033265
>vampire
>spends a lot of time in the sun

I don't think so. And not being able to tan is normal for very fair people.
>>
>>19033445
Kill yourself to be sure.
>>
>>19027426
Please, kindly, stop being a dipshit. We're trying to have a serious discussion about vampires.
>>
File: 45238652.png (420KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
45238652.png
420KB, 690x690px
>>19027421
Very.

And most sane people don't believe in us, they're not looking and even if they were, can you separate decades of Hollywood fiction from fact?

Unlikely.
>>
Any Belgian vampires?
need help.
>>
>>19036063
here
>>
>>19035906

Pallida mors aequo pulsat pede pauperum tabernas regumque turres.
>>
>>19027421
vampires are fallen angels and only exist as spirits they suck energy not blooda
>>
>>19036981
aequis remittatis
>>
>>19039813
ego homosexualitatis suapte
>>
>>19027719
to be fair, it would be beneficial for their prey to continue to not believe in them.
>>
>>19027421

As a person who works with blood production, there are so many checks in place that it would be next to impossible for a vampire to "skim" blood from storage.
>>
>>19040658
don't know why this is even a thing. If vampires were real, there are so many invalids that no one would miss out on the streets. If you even chose to live in a country that can handle missing persons. Any third world shithole is ripe for picking too.
>>
File: tumblr_mk93kj9Vup1rexr3so1_500.jpg (81KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk93kj9Vup1rexr3so1_500.jpg
81KB, 500x750px
>>19027421
we already do, and have been for decades.
>>
>>19040690
First of all, do they really want to drink from dirty, smelly homeless people all the time? And second... they DO notice when what you call invalids disappear. And the homeless know eachother well too. Of course some of them disappear, but enough to feed and satisfy a vampire population on a weekly basis? And no one notices? On top of all the people that disappear because of humans? I doubt that.
>>
>>19040727
>on top of all that people who disappear because of humans
And who could distinguish this?
A predator population is going to be substantially smaller than a prey population wouldn't it?
Humans might be an exception if you consider a single species of animal as prey, but still.

You try to investigate and find a murderer that would very likely not be on any system, living off the grid essentially, and it would be rather difficult.
This would all depend on how often a vampire needs to feed though, and whether they can't just keep someone as a blood bag for a while.

but yes, I'm sure they wouldn't want to feed from homeless all the time. But a suprising amount of hikers, runaways, hitchhikers disappear every year.
We live in a world with heavy human trafficking problems, you sub sex slaves for blood slaves and you pretty much have a vampire trafficking ring.

Anyways, my point is that vampires would hardly need to rely on bloodbanks.
>>
>>19040808
It's not about having to distinguish it, it's about adding on top of it. Vampires aren't the only predators so they wouldn't hunt alone. Humans are insane enough themselves and the cause for many people dying.

So the vampire population would compete along side the humans. Do you have any numbers about how many homeless and runaways disappear? I guess I should look it up myself too, but I am curious about your sources. Maybe the number is much higher than I would expect, I am not very educated about this topic.

But let's say a big city had 100 vampires. And a vampire would need to drain 2 people per week. Does that sound accurate? That would add up really fast and leave behind a gigantic trail of murder.
>>
>>19040727
you're an idiot if you think we ever did that. we get blood from willing donors these days but even way back it usually came from donors in the know(usually nobility looking for an illicit sinful thrill. the same type who become submissives in the S&M scene these days), or from the cleaner prostitutes.
homeless people though? disgusting and unsanitary.
We also need a lot less blood than films and roleplaying games would indicate.
>>
>>19040808
I think that's the difference, I really wouldn't expect a vampire population to be that high in a city because of the problems you said.
Were vampires to exist, they'd have to be very small in population, so, as you say, not to inflate regular missing case numbers anymore.

Just looking at Wikipedia NY times in 2012 said an average of 8 million kids a year go missing. Of course I'd expect a large amount of these cases end up getting solved. 800000 in the US in 2002. Again just children.

I don't think a Vampire the Masquerade type population is realistic, but in regards to Ops question, I think that a vampire could get by in todays world.
>>
>>19040843
You lack basic reading comprehension. I guess being a vampire doesn't protect you from being mentally disabled.
>>
>>19040843
though you're just a roleplaying fag, this explanation works well in how a vampire could realistically survive.
>>
>>19040862
meant to quote >>19040836
>>
>>19040862
>I don't think a Vampire the Masquerade type population is realistic, but in regards to Ops question, I think that a vampire could get by in todays world.

Yeah, absolutely. I just imagined that they aren't killing people every time they feed but who knows. Those numbers of disappearances do look pretty big and if the vampire population was tiny, it could work out.
>>
>>19040874
feel free to think so. it doesn't change the truth.
A lot of us prefer to keep things secretive anyways and have most people remain ignorant of our existence. I just prefer to be upfront about what I am.
>>
I'm pretty sure that a vampire kicked my ass.
He was skinny and tall, i was even taller and bulkier.
It was a weird ass fight, he was just too god damn fast
>>
just say they are white
>>
>>19041356
and pasty.
>>
>>19027421
I think it would be really hard to kill people and drink their blood without getting caught and arrested. It would also be risky to catch someone to keep locked in your basement as a permanent blood-bag.
You could never get arrested and sent to prison. You couldn't even let yourself wind up in a holding cell for a weekend, because you would be released at a time not of your choosing, almost definitely day time. Or put in a place with windows.

I've worked an awful lot of night shift jobs, and the shifts almost always start or end as the sun is going up or coming down. If you worked a job where you couldn't leave until your replacement arrived, and they ran late one morning, you'd have to leave anyways to get home in time, and be fired.
Also, jobs may be at night, but the interviews to get the jobs will almost always be conducted in the day.

Also, working at blood donor clinics or labs would probably not be a good fit, since most donor clinics run during the day, and in hospital labs they often rotate staff so everyone takes turns on the night shifts. You could always ask for exclusive night shifts, since no one else really wants them I suppose. But that aside, you couldn't just pilfer the blood that you handled. They track that shit intensely. If it ever went missing, even a small amount, or only once in a while, it would definitely be noticed.

It would be best to live in a place where it is dark for most of the year. I read an article recently about a valley in northern Europe somewhere, where it's almost exclusively dark because even on days when the sun comes out for a few hours, the mountains on either side just cast shadow over the town anyway. No direct sunshine contact.

But the biggest problem a modern vampire would face would be the government tracking. You can't live to be 100 and look 20 under the same identity. You'd have to change identities regularly, which is fucking shitty and difficult and will only get harder as time goes on.
>>
>>19030688
Guess you can usually find some fetishist weirdos on craigslist to "roleplay" a vampire fantasy with you.
>>
>>19041563
You can just compell everyone and anyone
>>
>>19041563
Vampires can endure sunlight. It doesn't kill them.
>>
>>19041605
>>19041610
According to what? Twilight?
They're fictional. We obviously envision different versions. I'm more Anne Rice-y, or OLLA.
>>
>>19030716
If you're legit when would you be free to talk about more and by messaging or email or something
>>
>>19041617
I met vampires and they didn't fall apart in sunlight. It makes them uncomfortable though but sadly I will stay a peon forever.
>>
>>19041617
I like to envision them as the vampire diaries type desu. It would honestly be the coolest kind to be. Super speed and strength, have the power to compell people, can go out in daylight as long as you wear a special ring, profit.
>>
File: 1495441195379.jpg (63KB, 470x419px) Image search: [Google]
1495441195379.jpg
63KB, 470x419px
>>19041649
>>
>>19041617
Tbh* not desu...wtf this fucking small keyboard
>>
>>19041651
Welp, good for you I suppose.
>>
>>19041563
Sunlight is uncomfortable for us, not deadly. painful for the eyes, too warm on the skin, and most of us find we sunburn within seconds or suffer heat rashes or feel faint. You'll commonly find us wearing sunglasses and long sleeves or hoods in seemingly inappropriate weather.
We also never kill for blood. A willing donor can be fed from repeatedly, and blood dolls are easy to come by through BDSM communities. I prefer to scar mine on the breast or shoulder. Bit of a mark of ownership and a test of dedication as well.
Also we maintain a youthful appearance, not stop aging. We're still alive, just...slower to age I suppose.

Amusingly, there are a lot of us in south africa. almost as many as are in the US and Canada.
>>
>>19041673
>not stop aging

disinfo then how do you explain that there are vampires that are older than centuries?
>>
>>19041673
This gay ass RP. Give initials of your lineage if you want to be taken seriously.
>>
>>19041695
AV
>>
I almost hate to ask, but... can vampires reproduce? With people, with all the stuff like pregnancy and babies? Or they reproduce by biting, as the old tales say?
>>
>>19041706
limp dicks
>>
>>19041711
Well, some "vampire" claimed they don't stop aging, so I assumed that they have blood circulating in their bodies. You need oxidation to get old, which happens through respiration and blood circulation. That's why I had to ask.
>>
>>19041694
they don't exist outside of stories and religious fearmongering.
>>19041695
SC, SOM, FR
not that it means anything to you, pleb.
>>19041706
yes,just like any other human being.
>>
>>19041730
Lifestyle vampires are not real vampires.
>>
>>19041830
I never said they were. I actually find them distasteful.
most of the time you will have no idea that we are what we are. I wear jeans or cargo pants and a polo shirt or tshirt most of the time.
Only a pretentious twat dresses like a shitty B movie character wearing clothes that cost more than 50 bucks apeice.
>>
>>19041910
What's the difference between you and a lifestyle fag? You both aging mortals, like to lick blood and roleplay.
>>
>>19041914
Lifestylers adopt the appearance of hollywood vampire archetypes. They play pretend. Myself and those like me live the reality. The reality of vampirism is annoying and moderately unpleasant.
immortals have never existed. they never will either. even the idea of them is only a few hundred years old and stems from a mix of religious fearmongering and generations of narrative mutation.
>>
Tim
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.