[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SETH RICH IS A PSYOP WITHIN A PSYOP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1488172223117.jpg (217KB, 599x496px) Image search: [Google]
1488172223117.jpg
217KB, 599x496px
You fools think you're so smart because you connected the dots, you found the clues, and now you seek justice.

Can't you all see? The trail was laid out by hand. The dots are too perfect. Someone dangled the Seth Rich conspiracy like bait, and sadly, /pol/ took it hook, line, and sinker.

There are too many coincidences for Seth Rich to be the true thing they're hiding. Why do you think the Seth Rich threads keep blowing up for no reason? Are the /pol/ mods involved shilling this?

Boys, it goes deeper than we ever thought. We must uncover the truth, before we have the wool pulled over our eyes forever.
>>
>>19027354
You are almost correct.

But you don't know what's at the other side of the hook.
>>
>>19027362
We need to dig deeper, then. Rich is only the tip of the iceberg, but /pol/ has been so caught up in him that they can't see beyond.

I suspect the shillcuck mods of /pol/ are contributing to the psyop as well.
>>
solution: a private investigator to investigate the private investigator
>>
>>19027379
I understand you're joking, but the real solution is to spread the word. We're much more capable than (((they))) think we are, but we must focus that energy into digging instead of chomping down on the Seth Rich bait.

I tried to wake up the members of /pol/, but both my threads were deleted within seconds of posting. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
>>
Boys? Fag, there's females here too
>>
I am saying that whoever killed Seth Rich is someone who has not been successfully executed and though has killed, murdered, maybe hundreds of Americans. If the killer is publicly investigated then if the very rules which were put to the killer are rule for all then thousands of criminals are let out of jail...and maybe almost all newly committed crimes are not triable by, "excusable".

Someone accessing eternal life technologies killed Seth Rich. This human is being put to a different, "standard" than other humans...not our fault...the human is able to force this standard because the human does not die no matter what an executioner wants.
>>
wikileaks and seth are both mossad - they wanted trump and the kushner clan - fin.
>>
>>19027354
Dey using Seth rich to pretend to be covered up by the comeygate, to really cover up that pizzagate is a cover up for russia's collusion with the trump to dismantle the middle east to flood Europe with Muslims to kill the jews?
>>
>>19027396
There was a coup here fairly recently. Go to 'ate' if you want hardcore /pol/
>>
why map out counter counter counter counter counter intelligence wank jobs against the enemy?

the rooster crows at midnight. hitler took a shit on my face.

you guys want to know the truth? the truth is, truth is very aggressive and will assert itself with an unimaginable bloodlust given time.
>>
File: correct_the_record.jpg (563KB, 1600x2048px) Image search: [Google]
correct_the_record.jpg
563KB, 1600x2048px
>>19027377
sup, shareblue/ctr
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.