[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so my cat has been missing for awhile now and my family have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0188.jpg (857KB, 3264x2138px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0188.jpg
857KB, 3264x2138px
so my cat has been missing for awhile now and my family have been having dreams of him coming home what does it mean when you have dreams like that
>>
>>19027350
It sounds like you miss your cat.
>>
Have you tried to search him ?
>>
>>19027350
If you love him to the point of seeing him in your Dreams, maybe you should look for him !
>>
I do but I think it might be my subconscious holding out hope that's him in the pic
>>
File: streetwearfuccbois.jpg (359KB, 903x920px) Image search: [Google]
streetwearfuccbois.jpg
359KB, 903x920px
I hope your kitty comes back :3
>>
I have looked for him in the feilds he was not there even asked the neighbors they have not seen him
>>
>>19027350
try putting his litterbox outside. If you have a yard, put it in the middle and make sure there's a way for him to get to it from outside. If you don't have one, then I don't know. Leave it next to an open window.

Cats can smell their litterbox from far away and this will be your best bet of getting him home if he's just lost.
>>
>>19027350
Perhaps it means that your cat is having dreams of finding its way home.

Have you tried figuring out where your cat is coming from in your dreams, and using Google maps to memorize a way home, communicated through your dreams? Or asking for help from some dream navigators, to show your cat the way?
>>
>>19027360
This. I still occasionally have dreams about my cat turning out not to be dead. He's dead though.

Not saying yours is, OP. Just saying dreams don't mean much outside one's own head.

>>19027415
This sounds like a good idea. Would it also be good for them to put out food and water?
>>
>>19027350
put up posters of him all over town and say that there is a reward for whoever finds him
>>
>>19027350
I hope you find your cat OP. How long has he been missing?
>>
Thanks for all the support he does not have a litter box as for the tracking him down via dream he is usallly just at the house when I dream he's been missing sense April
>>
I put up posters when my cat went missing and I got some calls, got to catch a glimpse of him as a hulking badass after a couple months of roughing it. He ran though and I thought that would be the last I ever saw of him but then a year later he turned up at the shelter, they neutered him before I even saw him and I got to have him back for ten more years before he died so don't abandon all hope.
>>
F
>>
I see your cat in my dreams too
>>
Aw :^(

Someone use magicks to get this guys cat back home. This is nice thread.
>>
I have dreams about my dad still being alive all the time. He is not still alive, his body got turned into ash.
Despite what this retard board might tell you, dreams are not a tool to channel higher powers they are you thinking about stuff a lot and it makes sense for you to think about your cat a lot.
>>
It means that they miss you too. but they are lost.
Cats are simple creatures, they don't waste emotions. I have had or had to take care of over 17 cats at different times in my life.
Once they are gone, it is usually hard to get them back. Feral dogs are usually the culprits, or bad drivers.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.