[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw enlightened but no powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 18

File: tf.jpg (87KB, 570x413px) Image search: [Google]
tf.jpg
87KB, 570x413px
>tfw enlightened but no powers
>>
They're just a side effect anyhow, they're not what's important.
>>
File: star-wars-yoda1.jpg (55KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-yoda1.jpg
55KB, 620x375px
>>19027317
>wanting powers
In what sense are you enlightened?
>>
>>19027317
if you're so enlightened why are you disappointment by not being a super human? shouldn't you be above that sort of silly superiority trip?
>>
>>19027319
I know, I know. but I done the important thing. now i just want to make heroin come out of a tree
>>
>>19027330
>>19027331
I am above it, I still want it. what's the problem?
>>
>>19027317
>In what sense are you enlightened?

op answer this
>>
>>19027332
>>19027337
The wanting it is what prevents it.
The greed for it stifles it's growth.
To get powerz you have to not give af about powerz.
>>
Nudging personal perception by directing the subconscious, using the astral to affect dreams and influence others, using 'spirit entities' or sigils to change apparent coincidence into your favor and create obscenely fortuitous 'luck'.
Those are the magicks you can use.
What are you looking for; fireballs outside the lucid dreamstate? Not enough energy for that in the physical realm of the body unless you're somehow hooked up to a generator.
>>
>>19027342
in the classical sense. same as Buddha, Krishna, on one hand, but on the other hand, same as Ramakrishna, same as Neem Karoli Baba, you name it. Except more similar to the latters because I mostly lack powers. However, there is absolutely no difference between any of the above.

In the essential sense, there is no difference between enlightened and non-enlightened people, however, there is definitely a distinct point when you realize the god in yourself and never go back. This is why we have the universally acknowledged concept of liberation or enlightenment.

The powers, though, can vary from jack shit, to Krishna level manipulation of reality on a massive scale, such as extending a single night into a thousand years.

There is absolutely no difference in any religions. Buddhism, Hinduism, Chinese, Western, Muslim, whatever, it's absolutely all the same.

I have almost no powers. My powers are context-based and mostly do not benefit me. I can often heal people or avert crises if I encounter sick people or people in crisis, however, only I know I am doing it, and although it works every time, I don't get a goddamn thing out of it.

If any of you have a terminal disease or serious crisis, I can heal it right now, but I guarantee I'm absolutely not going to give my name or anything like that in this thread and even if it were to become a big thread with lots of results for people, I will not get a goddamn thing out of it. But I do enjoy doing it.
>>
>>19027371
>I don't get a goddamn thing out of it.
>"""""""enlightened"""""""
>>
>>19027344
>dubs
you're absolutely right anon. appreciated.

>>19027364
yeah that's what it seems like. and yes, I can do the stuff you said, same as anyone. but I feel like there's a point I can hit where things click for me to be able to do real miracles, at will, like when drunk jesus did the wine thing, or when he cursed the tree.

I feel like you, particular anon, already know this, but when you're liberated, all of your actions have positive consequences, but that doesn't mean you consciously do everything for altruistic reasons. Jesus just cursed the tree because he was pissed at it. That's why that story is so famous. I want to be at that point.
>>
>>19027371
Thing with powers, is that you need to use them in accordance with the dance of nature. Spirit gives powers, but also responsibilities. In short, you 'work' doing good in the world, and you get 'paid' by learning the spiritual abilities necessary to do your work. Your powers only work that way so that they shortcut potential egoistic uses for self aggrandizement. Right now you need to ask yourself what benefit powers would be, if you were a bodhisattva, or a buddha. Wouldn't they just distract you from the path and truth you have insight into? Chakras are like layers of power, but they also come with a cost due to creating karma and continual samsaric realms of existence.
>>
>>19027391
if you don't understand how me saying that reflects enlightenment, your insight is not very deep. I am not inclined to hide my natural desires, which will never cease. enlightenment is not the cessation of desire. and just because I wish I could get something out of it, doesn't mean I take wrong actions or even have immoral thoughts. I do not. I simply have desire, just as I breathe out carbon dioxide. I am not afraid of it.

Also, let me just point out-- yes I am drawing attention to myself, but only in a playful way. To be liberated is not totally uncommon. I have seen other posters on /x/ on occasion who have spoken the unmistakable words of a liberated soul, in Hinduism what is called a Jivanmukta, or simply an enlightened person.

On a board like this, it is not totally uncommon. We are around. I just happen to be one with a prick personality that likes to do socially provocative things now and then. But we are all pure. And I'm sure some of the others actually have powers, and many of them act in even more interesting ways than I do.

Enlightenment is real, it's just hard to explain unless the audience already trusts you. It's sort of hard to explain period.
>>
>>19027417
I am familiar with the idea you are expressing. You are... how can I put this. Mostly right on, but the implication that karma is a real thing is wrong.

Karma is an illusion. It's just a convenient conceptual device to get people to the point I'm at. All is the direct will of God.

I agree though, that the reason I don't have full powers is because it is somehow right, it is somehow paramount. But it's not because of karma, it's simply God's wisdom. I already know this. I am simply complaining.

Complaining is not without merit, because God can be influenced by what you ask. It's a totally open field. Inexpressible.
>>
I'm going to the bar for a bit. Back in about an hour and a half. Impressed with some of the replies so far, despite the usual responses also being present.

Hoping for more good replies. I'm impressed that about half of you have been cool. You are cool people.

For the rest of you, try to curtail the "hurr durr how enlighten if still desire?" Enlightenment isn't like being dead, retarded, or lobotomized in some way. Really it's the opposite, but that's another story. And there's plenty of enlightened people around, or at least some.

It's definitely an achievement, but no more exclusive to me than the air I breathe. No, I'm not the Kalki. Just a liberated soul, someone who climbed the ladder. I achieved it, so I have the right to state that. I'm actually very impressed that a lot of you understand that. These people, who perceive that, but may not have self-acknowledged that particular state yet, are no less wise than me. They are firmly on a path. Their eyes are fixed firmly on the light and they are content, therefore they are just as good as enlightened. The Buddha said similar things.

It's not as far away or as wacky a concept as you think. Anyway, see you guys in a bit.
>>
Learn to trade, OP. You have gifts to offer.
>>
>>19027317

I literally made that rage face back in august 2010.
>>
>>19027371
>There is absolutely no difference in any religions. Buddhism, Hinduism, Chinese, Western, Muslim, whatever, it's absolutely all the same.

no
>>
>>19027424
>many of them act in even more interesting ways than I do.

Yeah Im a cunt.
>>
File: 1494354685584.jpg (89KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494354685584.jpg
89KB, 682x1024px
>>19027371
Your approach is flawed. You're looking for 'powers" to prove that you have merit. Seek other routes. Also, "powers" are not the greatest thing in the world and they carry a lot of responbility.
>>
>>19027417
>Chakras are like layers of power, but they also come with a cost due to creating karma and continual samsaric realms of existence

explain
>>
>>19027517
lel, what motivated you to?
>>
>>19027317
You can't be enlightened if you're attached to the idea that enlightenment brings you anything.
>>
Cause its fake u ugly drug cunt
>>
>>19027758
So basically reality is samsaric, ever changing, ever shifting. Chakras are like wheels of light, they can create multifaceted realms, but those realms are also samsaric. Right now you are in a physical world, its dukkha. If you live inside a dream world, its also dukkha. Chakras are like trading one world for another, both dreams. If you get lost in the play of colors and pursuit of abilities and desires, then your mind is migrating from one realm of samsara to another indefinitely. They create convincing hallucinations, but won't liberate your mind from samsara.
>>
>>19027317
pretty much everything you've said in this thread proves you aren't "enlightened" in the true sense so it seems to me your just a sad larper
>>
>>19027337
>above it
>want it
choose one you dumb faggot
>>
>>19027337
You.
>>
File: 20170519_073047.jpg (171KB, 1280x549px) Image search: [Google]
20170519_073047.jpg
171KB, 1280x549px
>>19027918
This.
>>
File: 1494903127423.jpg (10KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494903127423.jpg
10KB, 240x250px
>>19027337
>>
File: Hurts.jpg (972KB, 1231x2173px) Image search: [Google]
Hurts.jpg
972KB, 1231x2173px
>>19027337
>>
>>19027766

I was in grade 10 and was obsessed with 4chan, so I uploaded a shitty ms paint sad face on /b/, and it blew up for some reason. It's weird seeing it everywhere still almost 7 years later.
>>
>>19027685
see, this is an enlightened pepe poster. this is real power,
>>
>>19027685
but,as I dance with pepe, I see your point
>>
>>19027317
>enlightened
>on 4chan
>>
>>19027317
If you don't have any powers other than low tier magick then you aren't really spiritually developed, let alone enlightened, sorry friend.

>b-but enlightenment has nothing to do with powers, they are detrimental to it!
Good job getting your info from third rate western spirituality blogs and Hindu "gurus" preying on gullible Americans, soccer moms.
>>
>>19027317
In the time when Buddha lived, on the banks of the river Ganges lived a yogi. He wanted to achieve power of walking on water. He trained for 20 years. He didnt make it. After these 20 years he met Buddha. He asked him: "Why i cant learn this power. Can you show me how".
Buddha said: "Just pay the boat to transport you on the other side!".
>>
>>19028070
>your info
and where's your info from?
>>
>>19027951
Hey. It's time ;)
>>
>>19028076
enlightened desu. ty
>>
>>19028079
Old tantric texts, legit resources on qi cultivation, the good ol' enochian scrying and a bit of IRL evidence shown to me.
>>
I can't reply more in depth right now, but I would like to talk to you, about this topic especially.

Anyway we could talk in case this thread dies?
>>
>>19028156
this thread wont die, I'll use my ebic buddha powers to meme it up lad
>>
>>19027934

Deepest post on this whole thread.
>>
>>19028156
repeat this phrase and im dead serious

"ching chong chow, doge is wow, buddha powers in my cow"
>>
>>19028107

Lots of different sources from lots of different cultures tbqh.

You never know what'll trigger the epiphany.
>>
>>19028170
no its fucking not and your penis is bout to fall off
>>
>>19028179

So what, didn't need it anyway.
>>
>>19028178
actually you are right. I do have more powers than I'm letting on. I just made that dude's dick fall off. I think it's starting to work actually
>>
>>19028179
No it really is.
>>
>>19028189

>>19028178
>>19028170

Same dude.
>>
A fully enlightened being would experience the sum of all that exists. If it had no powers then it would just mean that there were more things to learn regarding such capacities.

A disciple of Buddha used his powers to save some kids that were kidnapped. They are useful.
>>
>>19028201
RIGHT FUCKING HERE IM CALLING U OUT

ENLIGHTENED TO ENLIGHTENED

YOU MY NIGGA

such amazing language.
>>
>>19028198
also shut up, you're gay. like I mean, raw ass gay.

>>19028197
you can have your penis back
>>
>>19028201
That's a good point.
Even if someone does have powers, they might have an obligation to use them only in the interest of others and never for selfish gain. Something something great power great responsibility.
>>
>>19028216

Well I did marry a man.
>>
>>19028283
sounds gay to me, unless you're a woman in which case, I have heard about your kind
>>
The point of this "plain" is that everything is stable, fixed, rigid. The path here does not really require an initiate learning to break up the stability. Everyone I know with "powers" is emotionally out of whack, their minds too deep in the abyss. I can make syncs happen. I know how to expect when they'll happen. Parts of my body vibrate at will. I can recharge my energy. It's not everything.
>>
>>19028302

Nah, I'm a man.

Most inspiring person I've ever met was also a man. I said fuck it :^).
>>
>>19028325
You are gay.
>>
>>19028342

Thanks anon, it means a lot coming from you.
>>
>>19028076
Which sutta is this from?
>>
>>19027317
So you know what you are now. Which means you can do research freely.
>>
>>19028458
exactly

yeah I should probably just... yeah
>>
File: king of hill.jpg (17KB, 304x228px) Image search: [Google]
king of hill.jpg
17KB, 304x228px
>>19028315
>>
Welp
>>
File: Aghori36.jpg (62KB, 640x445px) Image search: [Google]
Aghori36.jpg
62KB, 640x445px
>>19028107
The Tantras are legit!
>>
File: Shiva8.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Shiva8.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>19028042
4chan

Chan means zen, zen means meditation.

4chan=for meditation

>GET ON MY LEVEL
>>
>>19027332

if i could make heroin come out of a tree my life would be complete
>>
>>19028614
Goal of meditation is way better than heroin.
>>
"Powers" come in learning how to follow the signs the universe gives in order to further grow and become even more enlightened. Within certain limits, most things can be achieved. Nermerster.
>>
>>19027317
I have some powers but they make no sense to me.
>>
>>19028619

i like the euphoria of opening my third eye, but i also really like heroin and i can't meditate all day every day or even for the hours that heroin lasts
>>
>>19027317
You aren't enlightened then, you retard. Much less if you're complaining about not having powers.
>>
>>19028620
Totally accurate. Namasdoge.

>>19028705
Actually, I do have some. Today, your penis will be injured.
>>
I know that feeling. No one believes in God more than me and yet he cursed me to have no powers. Not even in my dreams. Spirits often beat me up in my dreams and I'm completely unable to defend myself.
>>
File: 1479950279456.jpg (456KB, 996x3944px) Image search: [Google]
1479950279456.jpg
456KB, 996x3944px
>>19028711

Hey buddy, look at the bright side; least you still smell the flowers; I've seen people in their 20s and 30s who are stuck in bed drooling all overthemselves. Sometimes you just gotta count your blessings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BEZeT2WsA8
>>
>>19028711
>tfw punk demons on the reg.
>>
File: zenosama.png (341KB, 665x677px) Image search: [Google]
zenosama.png
341KB, 665x677px
>>19028611

He likes the name Zenchan....

It literally means Zen-Zen.. looking at how it's spelled.... mind blown.

>No wonder he likes the name Goku....
>>
>>19027317
If you seeked Enlightenment to gain powers, you are not Enlightened.
>>
>>19028711
I find that sins affects my personal progress in meditation. I have even gone backwards a bit in it because of sin. Seriously, I recommend trying to get away from things of the world and anything that may cause pollution in any sense of the word. ie., computers, cell phones, tv, people of sin, etc., I'm here now because it can be difficult at times and I'm the one without root growing up amongst thorns. Soon, very soon, I intend to change all that.

The best way to go about these things I think is a balance of sorts. One's space for meditation must be simple and not messy or full of clutter. One must be able to find silence. I can't count the number of time I am getting deep into meditation and the GRRRRRAAAAA of a riced out car or motorcycle snaps me out of it.

I also believe one should stay away from as much stimuli as possible, to ensure the mind has less noise to toss at you and for one to leave the window of doubt shut. If all one does is watch movies, tv, and games, how then will one ever be truly certain that what they witnessed wasn't some image from a past picture that wasn't consciously recognized but now got brought up?

No drugs, they have trade offs and diminishing results. Not even pot. I have experimented with drugs to a degree and with sobriety. I can attest that being sober is better, but also requires more "effort" for a lack of better words.

Ultimately, people like to shun moral teachings that cause one to behave a certain way and some would defend the shunning because they point to how man has corrupted said teachings. Therefore, it is imperative one develops the discernment to separate the meat from the fat.

The boy cried wolf a few times before the actual wolf came, and because of his abuse of position, the people hardened their hearts and ears to the boy. Had they not done so, the wolf would have not been victorious. Therefore, do not the same as the people did to the boy.
>>
>>19028819
There is a lot of truth in this post, but...

I found that you will have to face that noise in one way or another. Excess of stimulus in one's life will clearly hinder progress during meditation, but ultimately I'm not sure it makes the leap easier.

Despite all the sinning and traps, there is some sort of guidance that allows you to make the best out of it and use the negative experiences to learn.
>>
>>19028819
>>19028828

Also, the roar of a mortocycle is the least of your problems. The distractions get more and more convincing and weird as you progress. And they're tailored for you because that's where they come from.

You can get to a point where avoiding sins will become more distractive than the sins themselves. Balance is key.
>>
>>19027317
Hahaha

He gets no superpowers.

What a loser.
>>
>>19028828
I agree with you on this. I have found that the few months I did my best to stop physical acts of sins that I was becoming more judgmental against others to the point that would misread their intents on a consistent basis because I had allowed my mind to get like that via my judgments.

So in essence, my cup was shiny on the outside but dirty and sticky on the inside.
>>
>>19028788
yes.
>>
>>19028709
Well I got circumcised today and it fucking hurts so I guess you have powers. Thanks.
>>
File: sauce.gif (278KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sauce.gif
278KB, 640x360px
>>19028761

NaZ-I-ZeN

>And we all know who that's a reference to.....
>>
File: si-si.jpg (165KB, 550x382px) Image search: [Google]
si-si.jpg
165KB, 550x382px
>>19028861

>How funny is it that they call themselves sissys over on /b?
>>
>>19028845
:(
>>19028855
haaaaaaaa
>>
If you're complaining about having about not having powers, you aren't enlightened
>>
Enlightenment is nothing special. You can teach yourself to bend your perception in extreme ways, feeling sensations, seeing things, and even entering a lucid dream state from wakefulness. These are what mystical experiences are. The foundations of it are as mundane as your mouth watering when you imagine yourself biting into a lemon, or imagining yourself in front of a warm fire to feel just a bit less cold. Perception-bending is just an extension of stuff like this.

You can also learn to change your mood in very strong ways, so that you can do things such as feel as if you've unlocked the mysteries of existence or are in communion with the cosmic onion ring. This too has a mundane foundation: you respond to stories as if they were real in some respects (feeling emotions for characters) and to imagined memories. It is only a matter of carefully inspecting the mechanism between imagination and sensation and fiddling with it until you learn to induce the sensation directly.

Buddhism is as every bit as agency-destroying as Christianity, only in different ways. Christianity uses the character God to make you feel powerful emotions, with the experience of salvation being literally feeling immense love for this character and the perception of being loved by it. Buddhism and other Eastern religions tend to use the more direct meditative methods to make you rustle your jimmies so the religion has a literal grip on your central nervous system.
>>
File: 1494063976366.jpg (190KB, 1280x789px) Image search: [Google]
1494063976366.jpg
190KB, 1280x789px
>>19027317
Calling yourself enlightened means you probably aren't, bro.
>>
File: 1477118739851.jpg (172KB, 564x782px) Image search: [Google]
1477118739851.jpg
172KB, 564x782px
>>19029691

>Or perhaps, friend, "enlightenment" really is something special, and some mystical experiences really are mystical experiences.

And above the firmament over their heads was the likeness of a throne, in appearance like a sapphire stone; on the likeness of the throne was a likeness with the appearance of a man high above it. 27 Also from the appearance of His waist and upward I saw, as it were, the color of amber with the appearance of fire all around within it; and from the appearance of His waist and downward I saw, as it were, the appearance of fire with brightness all around. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in a cloud on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the brightness all around it. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord.
>>
>>19029827
Hey nice pic
>>
>>19027432
Then by that logic, you need to convince God as to why you should have the powers that you seek. You have to have good intentions and good reason in the eyes of God. Basically, what can you offer God or how can you convince him that you are responsible enough to have powers, and are deserving of them, and not just in it to feed your ego.
>>
>>19027836

Thanks for this post mate! I never thought about
it like that before, It's quite the eye-opener.
>>
>>19028076

Aaaayyyyeeee
>>
>>19027317
The journey is what's important anon.
>>
Not OP, but one time God told me I don't get powers because I get to rule the universe.
>>
>>19030052
It's one heck of a job. Doesn't mean you have to do it forever.
>>
>>19027371
Op can you teach me how to become enlightened?
>>
File: tumblr_one6mgADXi1u21b7fo1_1280.png (167KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_one6mgADXi1u21b7fo1_1280.png
167KB, 620x349px
Silly siddhis.
>>
>>19027371
>I don't get a goddamn thing out of it.
>I

there is your problem
>>
>>19030151

Truth
>>
>>19028439
i think that this was actualy a zen story
>>
>>19027371
can you cure my friend of her alcoholism through the internet
>>
>>19030967
AL ZABADA BAWEI HUM ZIMBABWE

I hereby cure your friend lol
>>
>>19030967

Ask to ask herself why she continues the cycle of drinking, feeling like shit about it, and then drinking some more.

It's so limiting, and so predictable.
>>
>>19027371
What I need to do to be like you?
>>
>>19029691
Can you cure my virginism?
>>
>>19030051
Yeah, you're right. Wisdom. I'm actually kind of enjoying trying to figure out how to get them.

>>19030109
Yes, I can give you a jump start. Go to a body of water, dip your hand in it, close your eyes and touch your eyes with the water. Then meditate for a little while. Then go home. This will show you something nice to start.

>>19030967
Yes, I can. Although I can't deny that this >>19030973 was extremely helpful, I will go about it a different way. She will be cured through a positive experience within one week.
>>
>>19030982
This
>>
>>19027371
You can help me with my depression?
>>
>>19030982
All you have to do is want it, and pick something to do to work toward it. It doesn't have to be something extreme, it doesn't have to be difficult, and it doesn't have to be time consuming. It just has to be something.

>>19030989
No.
>>
>>19031002
I have testicular cancer. Can you make it worse so I die?
>>
>>19031012
What you picked?
How teach you?
>>
>>19031011
Yes. I ask you to meditate for a short while before you go to sleep tonight.

>>19030989
Just kidding, I can help you too.

Bless you guys. I am thinking of you. Although I may not give every request individual replies, I guarantee that I will read them all, and I further give this guarantee, that if it is a problem, I will help. A desire, I cannot guarantee. However, anon's virginity is a very serious case, so I believe it qualifies.
>>
>>19027371
>>19031002
can you help me? I've had severe depression for years and just recently I've begun to manifest symptoms i fear to be cancer...can't sleep, night sweats, no energy etc. I don't know what to do..I've starting to think of just accepting death after living as a shell for so long. My rational mind tells me this is bullshit ITT but I need some hope. Thank you
>>
>>19031013
No, but I might be able to give you whooping cough.

>>19031021
When I began, I couldn't stick with one method. I did all kinds of things. Meditation, magic, drugs, whatever. I tried every shortcut I could find. It eventually stabilized into a path. Really, that's all there is to it. I could give you instructions to start, but you could just as easily receive instructions from anyone. The important thing is that you have enlightenment as a goal. That is all that is required. Ask and you shall receive.
>>
>>19031048
Go on please.
I stop seen pleasure in the things.
I can't be happy with anything.
I thing this is the only goal I can get.
>>
>>19031044
You don't have cancer. I'm not sure if you did, but you now don't. You will have a series of positive dreams that will show you something that you really care about, something that will reignite a spark of passion in a part of you that you have lost awareness of.

K guys imma hit the bar
>>
>>19031048
That would hurt. Maybe you can heal me and help me find something to live for.
>>
>>19031067
Are you Jesus?
>>
>>19031067
Okay! Thank you for your time. :^)
>>
>>19031060
You are fortunate to have arrived at this goal. You are far more fortunate than if you had been able to be satisfied with something else.

I will give you instructions to begin. Chant the name of God. This is called Japa in Hinduism. Do it as much as you want. Don't feel compelled to do it if you don't feel like it. Only do it when you need to do it. You may use the name of Krishna.
>>
>>19031070
Of course! Ask and you shall receive. God says that. Without any involvement on my part, God has heard your prayer.

>>19031080
no desu but I'm the same, with less good powers

>>19031092
no problem fucc boi

alright guys i really am going to the bar
>>
>>19031044
Different anon, but if you think you might have a legit medical problem see a doctor.
As far as the spiritual side of depression and such, I feel for, I've been there. Everyone is different so I don't expect there to be a one-size-fits-all miracle cure, but I can tell you what helped me in my darkest times.
Small acts of kindness to other creatures.
Nothing big, just simple stuff. Notice the bug on the ground that I'm about to step on and move my foot 3cm aside. Say something nice to someone who looks like they're a bit down.
The catch is it wasn't just that one individual bug I almost stepped on, it was an entire lineage spanning millions of years. That three centimeters stopped millions of individual beings from being wiped out before they even began.
If a 3cm foot movement can be that powerful in the world over time, how much more powerful must loving kindness towards other humans be?
I don't really know how to explain it, but these small little acts of kindness brought me joy when I thought there was no more joy left in the world.
>>
>>19031092
why would you pose as me to say thank you
>>
>>19031130
Because it's fun
>>
>>19027371
This is just a personal thing I believe, it may even be objectively wrong, but I believe that, for us, if we share how we do these things or seek to use them to benefit ourselves, we lose or weaken the abilities. Similar to a sorcerer who reveals their magic to others type of deal. Again, I haven't researched any type of sorcery to know if this is true, but I assume it is. May very well be a precept.
>>
>>19031048
> Meditation, magic, drugs, whatever. Sounds like me currently except I haven't done any magic yet. Although I have experienced time dialation (completely out of my control) and several occasions of predicting "something" (unknowingly) just before it occurs or my eye vibrates just before someone seeks to speak to me or even "It's like you read my mind." Again, all seem like coincidence, but there are stretches of days where it seems like it occurs all too frequently to be coincidence.

I think my biggest weakness atm is doubt, but I also believe that doubt is good to have, but as has been said earlier, balance is key. I also see all sorts of artifacts, colors, lights, just walking around doing my thing. Visions and those three when meditating. Plenty of vibrations and what I believe are auditory hallucinations. Sometimes like a background voice I can't even control. I can even have thoughts now without really putting it into a thought form, for a lack of better words. It's like the thought is felt rather than thought. Have you had similar experiences?
>>
>>19031191
forgot to take out the ">"
>>
>>19031121
I think I like you man. I try avoiding lizards and anything else I can readily see with my eyes when I'm riding my bike to and from work, under the fact that God created said thing and it has been given life just like me. Furthermore, do unto others as you would have done to you, I know I wouldn't want to be ran over, so I do my best to swerve in near run overs. I have been looking at it simply, but honestly, I am a simple man.Vulgar and filthy, but simple nonetheless.
>>
>>19031261
I guess what I meant to say is thanks for the new perspective.
>>
>>19028819
The greatest achievement in meditation is to be able to stay focused when distractions come, to be able to pull off from stimuli even if you're under it. It's not about trying to avoid noises nor stimuli as possible, it's about finding peace and control in chaos. When chaos come and you don't let it affect your state of mind, it's where you have peace and control, and you can do anything about, good or bad, it's up to your will.
>>
>>19031659
I'm half way there I think. I speak from my experiences at my job. It is high stress and I do just fine, but then I have days were it's like I'm dying.

I do have poor sleeping habits, but this has never happened before with worse sleeping habits. My consumption of food must remain relatively high as well because 2 hours of work makes me hungry. And if I skip more than two meals, it can start becoming painful/uncomfortable. I have weighted myself before going to work, without eating breakfast, and after work, with a lunch, and find myself 10 lbs less. I know I am in overdrive, my performance and praises from peers show that, but man do I crash when I do. And despite my speed I even managed to win a small reward. One for having 0 mistakes made in the 1st quarter.

Despite this, I have off days to the point it's almost convincing that my past performances may have been exaggerated by peers and/or memory. Then I recover and it's reality again.

That's why I think I'm half way there. It does affect me, but never felt on an emotional level I think. Like it's more subconscious and expressed vocally. And obviously, what comes from the mouth comes from the heart. Even some assumptions I have made only to be shown, in due time, that I was the one in error.
>>
>>19031787
op here, u touched my emotions. sup
>>
>>19031787
It's almost like, I witness something I consider sinful, and then when I express it, to say, my brother, I then experience myself doing something sinful (gossip essentially), and in due time it accumulates and bam, I'm beat, demoralized, etc.

I want to stop talking about work, but it feels relieving to talk about it, and that feeling itself, I think is the root of the problem. Because I witness things that offend from other things and yet, I never am truly affected by it. I guess it must be the nature of my work and why I allow it to.

I could be wrong though. Shoot for all I know, I might have a parasitic entity on me or something.
>>
>>19031806
also anyone can touch my feelings right now, there is a thing going on. if you do so, you will receive help. all you have to do for help is to touch god's heart. it's not very hard.
>>
>>19031806
That's cool. I just seek the objective truth in anything that I am capable to. Even if I am blind to it.
>>
>>19031862
Good, good. I want to pet you in the manner of a cat.
>>
>>19027371
You wouldn't be here if you were enlightened. There is only one enlightened one and that is the absolute. Fuck off with this ego stroking nonsense.
>>
>>19027371
i'm pretty interested in you. How you do it? Can you feel my energy or track it? I'll like to test you with my energy.
>>
>>19027317
I thought enlightened people were supposed to be sickly crippled insane husks of human beings as they've cut almost all the strings that attach them to the physical world. Isn't that the point? You give up your power here on earth because you have learned through faith that you will gain a more profound power in the spiritual realms? hmm...well at least you can still watch star wars.
>>
>>19032094
This is the exact correct response.

>>19032149
This is a point.
>>
>>19032156
Alright ya fuckin weirdo, how about you share some of the techniques you used to gain enlightenment? I'm genuinely interested as long as you try your best to talk like an adult.
>>
>>19032189
I see that my words have put the fear into you. This is normal, given my swag.
>>
>>19032211
Yep about what I expected. Thanks for the advice cleverbot.
>>
>>19032220
okay, I'll give you what you're actually looking for
>>
>>19032234
you win. Technique? The thing is, this conversation is spontaneous. It's about whether or not I'm a clever douchebag or actually enlightened. So, it would seem that having pointed that out, I prove I am actually enlightened and not just a clever douchebag.
>>
File: 1486731969550.jpg (66KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1486731969550.jpg
66KB, 396x396px
>>19032211
>This is normal, given my swag
>>
>>19032325
We both know it was my intention to cause this reaction.
>>
File: 1490984587877.gif (2MB, 365x236px) Image search: [Google]
1490984587877.gif
2MB, 365x236px
>>19032354
you're veering dangerously into 'i was only pretending to be retarded' territory here friend
>>
>>19027317
>>tfw enlightened but no powers

Enlightenment at least in part is knowing your own power or powers.

Seems like whatever you have attained is false.
>>
>>19032149
Thats snake oil selling showmanship enlightenment its not real.
>>
>>19032220
>>19032371
Okay, I see what happened here. I fucked up. We're getting this thread back on the rails right now. Here we go. I'm not going to let anyone get away with not getting a good response from me.

Techniques: self-inquiry. This is literally thinking about "Who am I?" No technique. Just... Sit down and actually think about it.

Here is another thing. This thread is now Officially back on the rails.
>>
>>19032432
Can you give more detail to us?
>>
>>19033022
Just sit down, not in meditation, just comfortably sit or whatever, and just think. Like, as if you were thinking about a life decision or something. But in this case, think about who you are. That's something you can contemplate without any information or context.

There was a time when you had no idea who you were, as a baby, you only knew what was happening. There was no self-awareness at all. Now that you have been able to slow that mind, you have become somewhat self-aware. Slow that mind down completely, in order to remove the baby-like consciousness interference, the confusion, that's always been present, and is still present.
>>
>>19031067
God gave me a dream last night and said I will have a baby. I think it's with the girl I've loved for years now. The thing is, how can I be with her if she says I'm hideous? Who the hell do I get with?
>>
>>19027317
LE LE LE LE XD XXXD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE xxxxD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE XD LE LE LE LE XD XXXD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE xxxxD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE XD LE LE LE LE XD XXXD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE xxxxD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE XD LE LE LE LE XD XXXD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE xxxxD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE XD LE LE LE LE XD XXXD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE xxxxD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE XD LE LE LE LE XD XXXD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE xxxxD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE XD LE LE LE LE XD XXXD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE xxxxD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE XD LE LE LE LE XD XXXD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE xxxxD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE XD LE LE LE LE XD XXXD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE xxxxD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE XD LE LE LE LE XD XXXD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE xxxxD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE XD LE LE LE LE XD XXXD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE xxxxD LE LE LE LE LE LE LE XD
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.