[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

believes /x/ yet then is doubted about anything?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Have you ever believed paranormal is real yet because you are sure paranormal is real...others have doubted ANYTHING you say which they don't have proof happened?

The rest of my post will be story and emotion and planning.

Someone doubted a history which I experienced. This happened today. I was told that I have never been in the military. I was told that I was never at Afghanistan. I was told I was never at Iraq. I was told I was offending because I was, "pretending" to have experienced being in United States Armed Forces.

I felt sad because when asked about whether or not I believed I served...I lied. I said I have never fought enemies of United States as a member of United States Armed Forces.

COMRADES...I am saddened by my struggle for cosmic disclosure of life as a human who, "ascends" (accesses eternal life technologies...and I want this sooner rather than later).

United States Armed Forces!..know that I am weak minded for aid and comfort. I don't want to lose the gains of my mind hardened by recent mission. I am typing as a means to continue to be psychologically strong. I don't expect any more, "doubting" soon but this is because a doubter isn't wanting to tell me his doubts...and probably for a while as he already did so today. Also, I don't tell my history to any co-workers or acquaintances or strangers who I've been seeing or will see while working the job I am currently paid money to do. I am keeping to myself and only posting to the internet about how I'm trying to force my eternal life. I think I might, "easily" be okay for a couple months to a few months without any support.

I wish I had some, "support" which I see and hear, face to face, of which I would feel comfortable telling anything and everything I experienced and am experiencing. I am daydreaming about arguments about what I should do. I daydream about whether or not I should continue to mission...or lack mission so I rest and relax.

I want request obvious guidance to mission.
>>
File: IMG_0449.jpg (50KB, 420x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0449.jpg
50KB, 420x550px
>>19027310
>when asked about whether or not I believed I served...I lied. I said I have never fought enemies of United States as a member of United States Armed Forces.
Why would you do that? Makes no sense; also, what's it like to be Neil Cavuto's kid?
>>
>>19027341
Because the guy I lied to will only let me stay with him if he thinks I am, "mentally competent" to live. Anything he thinks didn't happen DIDN'T HAPPEN. I am not currently paying rent...or I would leave.

Neil Cavuto's kid? I think that phrase is best as some kind of metaphor or opportunity to compare characteristics. Willing to be honest...willing to be candid...and willing to be early is what I remember.

Know anything about any of my previous spooky girlfriends? I mean the living ones. I could use some realistic, eternal life, "preening". This is while I am celibate...so no sexual imagery intended.

How are you, anon?
>>
word to the wise the military kills anyone with loose lips.

furthermore,
just chill. Live your life as you would any other time.
There is no sense in trying to open locked doors without a key or the knowledge to do so otherwise.
>>
>>19027394
I'm not dying. Those of you who have seen me trialed by fire...YOU KNOW I AM NOT DYING. I PROMISE I am only telling word to those who care forcing eternal life by technology.

Chill? I crave being effective at forcing my eternal life. I am living my life as I would any other time. I am psychologically prepared to, "take" hits. This is to say, be harmed rather than harm to not be harmed. I think with non-complex re-education I can be a quick killer again.

I am patient for simply presented opportunity to operate as I am experienced to do. I am waiting for simply presented opportunity to operate as I am experienced to do.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>19027310
Hey, join my discord channel https://discord.gg/fjuten and I will give you my cell #. Then we can talk about ets and all sorts of stuff, I am interested in this too. I think maybe I have some things to share with you that could change your perspective a bit.
>>
>>19027394
No one I am face to face communicating to knows or believes any history or mission of which military would kill anyone.

An embarrassment by acknowledgement of my sins and victories is better than lack of knowledge which is crucial to determining risk of harm to United States Armed Forces...but no one I am currently seeing is obviously despair code to me.
>>
>>19027436
Thanks, and though I don't want to. I am want to ensure I am only acquainted, or friendly with humans who would not be endangered by any humans who have not liked some of what I did to others.

Long story short...I got enemies whom would try to kill me. If I talk with you then I am not sure I would have the time to be forcing those who am currently in community with will live. The investment you offered to me is an honor, and I am caring about whether or not I will be able to ensure safety to my family and friends and acquaintances WHILE talking with you some time or an other.

I am depowering my computer approxitimed 12 minutes later than now.
>>
Ugh. Not you again. Fuck off faggot
>>
>>19027481
I saw your post. Just wanted to tell you.
>>
>>19027473
Well, I am not directly connected with dangerous groups like that. I am not worried about my own safety, I have ways to stay protected. I can mostly handle my own, but I have some very helpful friends if things get too bad. I don't have affiliation or allegiances with any group, other that what serves my own growth and evolution.
>>
>>19027492
You and I both live good life!
Good night, anon!
>>
>>19027492
Just to let you know that guy has a curfew. His mom gets mad if he is on the computer too late at night.
>>
File: 1492136708561.png (251KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
1492136708561.png
251KB, 1190x906px
>mfw this whole thread
Is English not your first language op? Or are you just talking so far in code that literally nobody can make grammatical sense of what you're trying to say?
>this thread is autism
>>
Google his name and look at the blog. Dude is insane.
>>
>>19027428
If you don't kys like by tomorrow I will kill yourself
>>
>>19027545
adopted, "dad". A guy who, "adopted" me.

>>19027550
I understand some of what I text is not regular, or common grammar. I got an experimental language try which I am hesitant to forfeit.

I get hit through the brain by many things. Many of the pieces which are missing are never put back into my head. The newly regrown, replacement, pieces are not changed by experience. These tissues are blank slates. They are the form which is only by genetics rather than environment. I am sometimes uncivilized, and savage. My language is sometimes a result of my tries to live so-word while I am sometimes, from time to time, savaged by my brain being pieced.

>>19027577
Not insane. I can work a job for money. I do my laundry. I shower. I cook. I clean. I walk at the public street.
Truth is some people are born into, or are included to, "program". I am experiencing an eternal life program of which humans are forced to live whether or not they want life.
I am involved in so much absolute terror field that only by there actually being a United States is there a sure justice for me.

>>19028509
I'm not dying. You wasted your time texting what you texted to me.
>>
>>19027394
Faggot tripfag, even hanz is better than you
>>
>>19027310
You've got a stupid name and a stupid face and the literary capacity of a retarded chimp. KYS!
>>
>>19029562
I've been a, "Hanz".
>>19029812
Know no.
Also who are you?
>>
>>19027310
Most Conspiracy Theories are easier to follow than this cuckholdry.
>>
>>19029920
Here is a hypothesis:
Humans accessed eternal life technologies thousands of years earlier than now. These humans experience a computer program which positions humans, creatures, and things to force eternal life. One of the technologies of this program causes muscle flexing caused by machines creating electricity at brain and muscles (mind control). Humans today are experiencing mind control by the computer program of machines forcing the ancient humans continue living.

Did you understand this spiel?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.