[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 33

File: 07c316cc55631a37ceb35c6ac42cc5e6.jpg (360KB, 736x1338px) Image search: [Google]
07c316cc55631a37ceb35c6ac42cc5e6.jpg
360KB, 736x1338px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19023150
>>
Hey it's your favorite neighborhood scrub level tarot reader doing some free readings hmu with some interesting questions guys/girls.
>>
>>19027200

Can I have a love general? I have a specific love interest and I just want to know how things will be for the next few months.
>>
>>19027220
Will I find a job soon? Thanks
Male
>>
Whoever is willing to do a reading for me, any method is fine.
>Gabriel
>white
>male
>20 yo
>Capricorn, Moon in Scorpio
Lost in life, what is my purpose, where do I go from here? Also lost not only in the physical but also in the spiritual, which spiritual path do you recommend me, in case you can see or sense anything about it?
Tysm
>>
>>19027220
Can i have a general reading please?
>>
>>19027220
hit me with anything?
>>
>>19027220
general future reading please
>>
>>19027222
Queen of Wands supported by Page of Pentacles and 4 of swords. Are you trying to get with a girl who is nerdy or really focuses on her academics, and/or you know her just through studying because from what I see is that path will lead you to helping her is some great way and make her fall for you.(sorry if you where talking about a guy btw)
>>
>>19027220
Should I go with guys or girls in the future? (if possible of course)
>>
>>19027220
m
will my latest attempt find success? how much?
>>
>>19027234
ok Gabriel, I'll do a general Tarot reading for you. Give me a moment.
>>
>>19027269

are you only going to read for that anon only? i'd like to get a reading from you
>>
>>19027227
5 of wands supported by 9 of wands and wheel of fortune. You will get your job but you will have to fight hard for it.
>>19027237
8 of cups supported by 3 of wands and 9 of Pentacles. Are you in a very economically safe environment atm? Maybe being or feeling a little charitable?
>>19027241
7 of swords supported by the world and king of wands. Your going to face a huge challenge soon but when you prevail (which you will) your life will become whole and complete.
>>19027240
8 of swords supported by 10 of wands and king of cups. you been through a bad breakup recently or a loss of occupational status?
>>
>>19027269
Thx
>>
>>19027273
Lunch isn't going to make and eat itself, anon.
Shoot away and I'll see if I've time in a short while.
>>
>>19027220
If I were to transition in the future, woukd I get good results and be "happy"?
>>
>>19027275
1st, thank you so much
>>
Will se come back or should I stick to the new girl?
Male

Thx
>>
>>19027281

what info do you need?
>>
>>19027275
>Are you in a very economically safe environment atm? Maybe being or feeling a little charitable?
Nope
>>
>>19027248
Eight of Pentacles supported by the Emperor and the 9 of pentacles. alot of these cards deal with physical tiring work or wills, so I think men is your answer.
>>19027268
The moon supported by the fool and death. sorry anon but sadly no but a different path may show up during or as an outcome of your failure.... sorry :(
>>
>>19027275
Neither? A new start for sure on a lot of fronts but I feel like everything is expanding and compounding. Nothing was torn down or left behind.

I'm infatuated with someone and work is coming along, eve though it's very stressful.
>>
Male/22/leo
General reading pls
>>
>>19027242
You literally just read who I am, and yes, i fell in love with him because of the wonderful influence he has in my life and how supportive he has been about my academics
>>
>>19027282
The moon supported by the star and 2 of swords. Your transition will be a very confusing time but keep hope and you will find friends along your path
>>19027289
Sorry my deck isn't good at doing general readings most of the time. It usually likes direct questions.
>>
>>19027275
>Your going to face a huge challenge soon but when you prevail (which you will) your life will become whole and com
Paste readings from different seemed to hint to something like this.
Ill consider yours as accurate, thank you.
>>
>>19027292
Which reading where you anon?
>>
>>19027301
The bottom
>8 of swords supported by 10 of wands and king of cups. you been through a bad breakup recently or a loss of occupational status?
>>
>>19027298
Alright then, mind doing another one? If not, i'm cool with it

I'm currently on the verge of compiling alot of stuff to file a complaint against several people for criminal harassment, how will that turn out? Any advices? Anything really
>>
>>19027290
>men is your answer.
ty.
>>
>>19027305
thank you for answering me and I hoped I enlightened you is some way
>>
>>19027220
Is k right about m?
>>
>>19027220
Would you like a reading?
>>
>>19027298
Well, do you mind if I ask something more?
About the transition, would it be better for me if i were to stay as a guy?
im just confused so its difficult
>>
>>19027287
well what do you want to know, for starters?
then, some personal details; gender, age, whatever else you think might be useful. Hair, eyes, star sign, etc.
>>
>>19027309
Not sure but I definitely appreciate it.
>>
>>19027306
4 of cups supported by 3 of swords and 10 of pentacles. You will either get justice but not to the extent you wanted or no rightful justice will come to you. you might gain some money for winning your case but the outcome regardless of either way will tare you up inside and lead you into lowliness.
>>19027308
np anon
>>
>>19027220
what does a want with me?
>>
>>19027311
3 of pentacles supported by the knight of pentacles and Ace of cups. K is being 100% truthful. I hope that is the answer that you wanted.
>>19027313
Thank you for the offer and yes. I've been flirting with an old friend of mine recently and want to know how asking her out will turn out.
>>
>>19027329
Knight of Cups supported by 5 of cups and Wheel of Fortune. Little hard to interpret desu but from what I'm seeing is that a is desiring someone with more wealth and she/he still loves you just needs someone to act as a messenger and maybe patch things up.
>>
>>19027326
thanks
>>
>>19027220
Will I get what I want out of it?
>>
>>19027334
>I've been flirting with an old friend of mine recently and want to know how asking her out will turn out
5 of Cups, supported by The Star and 4 of Pentacles, leading to 5 of Swords and 8 of Swords

Probably a bad idea, chief, at least right now. This is a timing issue, and it seems to be more on her end, not really being ready to get into anything right now. If you keep working on her, you'll be more likely to have success but, right now it seems like it would come off as forceful, and she would feel pressured, to which she would react poorly. There's a chance you could hard close her, but she would agree begrudgingly and feel uncomfortable.

Also, Knight of Cups fell out right after I finished pulling the spread. If you want to consider that, consider that she might take the flirtation as harmless fun and assume you have somewhat indecorous intentions towards her if you ask her out. It's funny because you mention she's an old friend, but no cards here suggest that there is much warmth between you two. That might be the reason she might misinterpret your intentions as wanting a FWB thing, or otherwise just wanting something less serious than what would intrigue her.

Still, she doesn't want anything serious right now, so the timing is terrible on that too. Your best bet if you really like this chick is to try to get closer and establish a bit more emotional trust, such that you can pave the way into a proper relationship in the near future.
>>
>>19027352
The Hermit supported by the 8 of swords and the 9 of wands. If you are hoping for knowledge you shall receive it but this knowledge will be grave and make you very defensive and hostile. If for money or something else you will loss something most likely yet gain wisdom from it.
>>
>>19027334
>I hope that is the answer that you wanted.
Yes, thank you!
>>
>>19027290
>The moon supported by the fool and death.

I'm not being rebellious for the hell of it, because I usually accept it when a reader tells me I'm going to fail...but I actually like those cards in this situation, considering it's an art project. All major arcana, too.
>>
Will my family and financial situation improve?
>>
>>19027356
Well she's dating someone else right now but it's falling apart so I will wait for that to happen before doing any meddling. and I have faith in your reading (funny considering the star)
>>
>>19027220
In what should I become/will i become due to my hate for humans and their structures, their way of wotking, and their injustices?
>>
>>19027357
>If for money or something else you will loss something most likely yet gain wisdom from it.
BUt will I still have the original thing or not?
>>
>>19027320

anything about my love life. as in, it'll improve this year or if i'll meet a new guy. i'm female/28/pisces
>>
I have no one and feel as though life is getting progressively more shitty
>>
>>19027220
What will result from attempting to communicate with this entity?
>>
>>19027387
Where are you?
>>
>>19027398
West
>>
>>19027402
island?
>>
>>19027406
Mountain
>>
>>19027387
Fuck, dude, you can literally go anywhere and do anything you want. Enjoy it! You're standing in the grass that the fucking normies want but lack the balls to step into.
>>
>>19027363
Well maybe you will be coming up with something a little morbid, or start making something and half way through morph it to something else?
>>19027365
Financial: 2 of pentacles supported by the magician and king of cups. you or someone near you will gain a business skill that will lead to great wealth.
Family: Queen of swords supported by The hierophant and death. I see a couple in your family having a parting of ways due to most likely an affair of some sort. sorry
>>19027383
I'm sorry but It's not as simple as yes/no if you tell me what you hope to get I can answer you.
>>19027389
I don't like talking about spirits but here it goes. Strength supported by three of cups and death. I'm seeing this as either the entity will take over and over power you (most likely answer) or you will over power it.
>>
>>19027408
So you faggots don't have nothing better to do with your lives instead of partaking in some melodramatic bullshit gossipmongering you bunch of spineless pieces of shit?
>>
>>19027414
Its like this was my first choice ive denied it for four months now and its a situation i didnt chose but am forced to live out
>>
>>19027412
Thank you for this.
>>
>>19027423
which reading was yours? if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>19027425
>Financial: 2 of pentacles supported by the magician and king of cups. you or someone near you will gain a business skill that will lead to great wealth.
>Family: Queen of swords supported by The hierophant and death. I see a couple in your family having a parting of ways due to most likely an affair of some sort. sorry
>>
>>19027431
Thank you and I'm happy you got the answers you wanted.
>>
>>19027412
Well that's some shit news.

Care to do a reading on love if your question que isn't too long? Next three months, please.
>>
>>19027220
What does M feel towards me?
>>
Trading. I just want a relationship checkup. I'm the guy.
>>
>>19027437
Np. Page of Cups supported by the ace of pentacles and the fool. Your love life will grown as you grown in knowledgeable skills such as the sciences and arts, but be wary there are those who will wish to use you for your own gain.
>>
>>19027412
>Well maybe you will be coming up with something a little morbid, or start making something and half way through morph it to something else?

I think a bit of both.

>>19027449
Yeah, I'd like to know if H will be adopted by any of the potentials I have set her up with.

I'll start yours.
>>
>>19027442
Ace of pentacles supported by the star and the page of pentacles. (assuming in a romantic way) M is 100% in love with you and might revile that to you him/herself very soon.
>>
>>19027449
>>19027455
I see a lot things added up. Like a lot of smaller weeds, left unattended, becoming Little Shop of Horrors like (my Ten of Wands is a thorny abyss). The relationship is 'there,' but kind of in a state of limbo, being that all these little things, annoyance and peeves, are left unattended.

I don't think it can really be fixed, because it involves the type of quirks people have that can't be fixed, being kind of invisible. It's bound to happen with any couple, the issue being if it warrants a breakup. There are ways of addressing those minor annoyances that can maintain what you have now, but I see an eventual break-up, unless you put the romance on new footing. As of now, it's too liable by attack from the annoyances.
>>
>>19027455
What the...old guy with glasses? I have no idea who H is or what manner if adoption it is, but I saw an old man with glasses, rather thick lenses. Looking again, I see a man with light skin and white hair combed back. He has a thin nose that's a bit pointy. He's not wearing glasses now, though. Button-down shirt, his voice sounds rather low in tone but clear, not hoarse or raspy. He smells like cologne. It's not overwhelming, but it covers bodily odors well.
>>
>>19027482
Yes, I know these people. Thanks. What of your reading?
>>
>>19027487
It makes sense and seems accurate, unfortunately for me. Looks like I have to find a way to fix it.
>>
>>19027499
I pulled Knight of Cups for the new footing bit in the original ready. Should be based on a new fantasy (however that might be defined in your relationship).
>>
TRADINGTRADINGTRADINGTRADINGTRADING

I feel that something has changed, but I don't know what. An instinctual feeling, the result of an occult work. What is that? What's going to happen?
>>
>>19027220
General luck for next 6 months, please
>>
>>19027520
Rephrase your query and tell me how to fix my relationship. I'm the guy, and I'll read for you.
>>
>>19027234
OK Gabriel:
I did a reading on your overall situation using the Marseilles tarot, good for the next 3-4 months, and the layout is as follows:

1. Relationship/emotional: The Sun
2. Financial: Temperance
3. Professional: The Chariot
4. Material well-being: The Hermit
5. Health: The Moon
6. Plans and projects: The Lover
7. Intellectual & Spiritual: Justice

However, there is a lot of confusion going on here so I’ll just skip to the 2-3 main points and follow that up with a spiritual reading (coming up next) and ask you to provide more details re: No. 6.

What strikes me in this reading is that your plans seem to be very confused and indecisive (The Lover). We’re going to need more specifics if you want some concrete advice. What do you have in mind? What’s the background?

On the plus side, it looks like you’ll make a very positive romantic encounter (or a very good friend, though less likely) soon. If so, don’t procrastinate: carpe diem!

[contd]
>>
>>19027522
okay I'll do yours then I gotta sleep. The Magician supported by the 6 of swords and 4 of swords. It seems your luck will favor outcomes relating work, or as a second interpretation your luck is leaving you to let you find the skill on how to operate without it.
>>
>>19027220
Female, I've been in love with the same guy for over a year now, it's been complicated he has many issues, but will he ever be able to love me back?
>>
>>19027525
Okay.

I completed an occult work in the past few days, for potency first of all, then prosperity. I've felt inexplicable since, like a tide about to crash onto the shore.

First, I feel like a change has already occurred as a result of the work, but I don't know the nature of it. Separate from that, I'd like to know if anything's going to happen, in real life, as a result of the work.

I'll start yours.
>>
>>19027234
[contd]

Re: Spiritual practice, we find Justice, not exactly a positive card in this position, more like the feeling of separation, of the need to be objective. Are you losing your religion, as the song goes (past) or are thinking of joining another religion (future)? The former seems more likely to me, but the future option would imply having to be careful about not ending up in an unsuitable religion/cult/whatever. Do your due diligence and make sure the new school & practice is in accord with your values and is free from scandal or dodgy behaviour.

[contd]
>>
>>19027234
Just to be sure, I did a spiritual reading. 4 cards, as follows:

>Classic 4-card spread. Tarot de Marseille. Left=You=The Tower; Right=the Question=The Pope; Top= General Climate=The Empress; Bottom=Answer=Justice.

You, as the Tower, seem to have had an inner crisis recently, one which prevents any reasonable progress in this matter until you’ve gotten back on track and managed to resolve your issues. That would seem to be a categoric answer for now, but let’s take a closer look at the rest of the spread.

The Pope as question indicates the search for a spiritual teacher, a guru, in other words. And the Empress would also indicate that this encounter could indeed occur imminently. Certainly, the Empress also indicates favourable circumstances, but also the use of one’s intelligence, and this is backed up by Justice, which again strongly advocates objective reasoning rather than going by gut instinct.

To try to sum up, although the general external situation seems favourable, you are probably in no position to make a rational decision as to this question right now. Furthermore, Justice in this position also tells me that you really need to take a cold, hard look at your life and begin too improve things, step by step, in all the other domains. Remember, spirituality is not divorced from everyday life, by no means whatsoever. This is a key lesson.

So my advice would be to (A), go easy on yourself and (B) start to get your life back together, step by step. (C) Don’t rush into commitments on a whim. Use your brain and common sense. After a few months things will improve. But you need to get your act together first.

Hope this resonates and helps. If you want another reading re: plans, give more details. Good luck!
>>
>>19027551
>an occult work
>for potency first of all, then prosperity
You dun goofed, that's supposed to be two separate works, unless the first is meant to power the second, in which case it's still better to do them separately and chain them.

Anyway,
>I'd like to know if anything's going to happen, in real life, as a result of the work.
Oh boy, that anxiety is going to get worse to the point where it's visible to those around you. I feel nervous energy and see sweating, rubbing neck, anxiety. Cold sweat, fidgety, clumsy, jumpy.

Pyrrhic victory. Opening a glowing chest, back half of head torn off and missing, like someone who caught a grenade with their head.

You'll get your prosperity, but you're going to get absolutely wrecked mentally in the process.
>>
>>19027220
Will my relationship become more solid or will it end before that?
>>
>>19027220
are R and S dating?
>>
>>19027220
Am I an alpha?
>>
>>19027587
>You dun goofed, that's supposed to be two separate works, unless the first is meant to power the second, in which case it's still better to do them separately and chain them.

I did a bad job of explaining, but the dun goof'd all the same.

>but you're going to get absolutely wrecked mentally in the process.

Yes. This is True.

Anything about a change that's already occurred? I do a second reading for you. I'll start the first one now (dealing with grenades).
>>
>>19027604
If you have to ask, you aren't. Sorry bud.
>>
>>19027604
If you have to ask..
>>
>>19027234
>white

what does your race has to do with it, racist?
>>
File: 1494838211353.jpg (23KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1494838211353.jpg
23KB, 512x288px
looking to trade tonight. will do a couple since i have a few questions.

all i need is a name.alias and your question. method is scry.
>>
>>19027611
It's physical description, since some readers ask for that. Fuck off back to r/eddit.
>>
>>19027386
>Classic 4-card spread. Tarot de Marseille. Reading good for 3-4 months.

Left=You=The Hermit; Right=the Question=The Lover; Top= General Climate=The Tower; Bottom=Answer=The Chariot.

OK, anonette, let’s take a look, shall we? You, as the Hermit, should be aware that the development of a love affair takes time. Also, it does seem to indicate that you focus on rekindling a previous romance or developing possibilities that already exist. The Lover as question here tells us that you have the inability to decide whether to commit or not to a new relationship. That is my reading of this card in this position.

The Tower as overall atmosphere tells us that you likely have been sorely hurt by a relationship which ended badly. This is not the time to start a new relationship while you're still in this state.

However, the Chariot is quite positive and indicates a possible encounter, but only on condition of being able to travel (either you or the gentleman) and a willingness to relocate in the mid-long term. A LDR perhaps?

Overall, looking at all the cards, especially the Tower, I would advise you to look after yourself first, take things slowly (Hermit) and worry about a relationship later, all the while keeping your eyes open. Could be that there’s someone you already know (or somehow connected to you) who is now living further away, but that romantic possibility exists and can be rekindled or ignited slowly over the next few months, travel allowing.

Hope this helps! Good luck!
>>
>>19027612
Wassap Stray
>>
>>19027621

really accurate reading, except the LDR part. i'm never going through one of those again. too much bullshit involved. otherwise great reading, thank you tarot anonymous. i'll keep what you said in mind for sure
>>
>>19027234
Alo, it looks to me that your health or emotional well-being is being negatively impacted by either your circle of friends or family. I suggest getting out of this toxic environment and making more positive and supportive acquaintances which should help in this regard. Good luck!
>>
>>19027612
If you're still around, you can call me Em.
I just want to know if things will improve romantically between my beloved and I.
I do tarot.
>>
>>19027621
I would love a reading if you have the time.
22/Male/Aries. I would really like to know if there is any future for me and this girl, considering everything that has happened.
>>
>>19027612
I scry.

Future boyfriend reading
>>
>>19027624
you're very welcome. re: relationships, that's why I suggested travel rather than LDR (the perhaps? bit). Sometimes w have to go further afield to get what we want. And sometimes we have to be willing to stay there. Go easy on yourself and Good luck!
>>
>>19027632
Going to do some yoga now, young Leo. Back in a few hours and I'll take a peek, OK.
>>
>>19027642
No problem, I'm sending you good vibes, good luck!
>>
File: 1452124580691.jpg (52KB, 556x556px) Image search: [Google]
1452124580691.jpg
52KB, 556x556px
>>19027622
same shit different day, tried to remain anonymous here, still weird that people recognize me by a shitty post like that. still the same shitty reader and terrible person I've always been, not sure why people around here bother to recognize me or pretend to care. I really need to quit this place but keep wandering back when I'm drunk.

edgy BS aside, got a question or something m8?

>>19027628
An old ancient Egyptian looking ship sets off from the shores towards uncharted territories, it's unsure what lies ahead but the precept and potential for adventure is enough to sate the thirst of the sailors aboard this shoddy little ship. It's a simple venture outward, hoisting sails and hoping the winds deliver one to a happy place. They leave with a variety of treasures and goods aboard and perhaps seek trade or something of value for their goods.

Basically I see this as being a journey of sorts, looks like you have a lot to offer in this case, and it's a bit of a "whims of fate" type of thing but the important aspect here is that you have something of value to offer so don't sell it short, make sure you get the most bang for you buck and make the trade work in your favour don't be afraid to haggle a bit and make a deal that works in your favour. Looks overall like a trend of negotiation and dealmaking, but you have the goods to back up your talk.

tldr; walk the walk and talk the talk, because you can. Know the worth and value you hold and make that a starting point and I'm sure the deal will go in your favour even if the territory is uncharted of strange at first.
>>
>>19027639

traveling isn't really an option for me either, sadly. i don't have the funds
>>
File: 1493010534406.png (146KB, 671x519px) Image search: [Google]
1493010534406.png
146KB, 671x519px
I would really enjoy a reading right now. My life has been a lot like a Rollercoaster lately. Zach/ 24/ taurus.
>>
>>19027220
what does S think of me?
>>
>>19027648
>edgy BS aside, got a question or something m8?
Naw, you got me below already.
People recognize you because you're a good and generous reader. You're never rude to your querents and you always do something nice for someone at least once every time you come onto the thread.
>>19027648
Thank you for this, my dude. This really is what it feels like--sailing off into the unknown, but the reward is far greater than the risk, but let's hope that fate is still on my side. I'll do my best!
What can I do for you this evening?
>>
>>19027607
>Anything about a change that's already occurred?
I don't feel like grabbing my cards (already in bed) to read your pre-ritual state, so I'll just scan you.

The black spot in your solar plexus/stomach area (somewhere around there, it's hard to pinpoint) feels fresh. You should change your masturbation habits in response to the effects of this ritual. It's either too much or too little, but you feel really unbalanced in that sense.

Your mind...this sucks, there's more acuity to it, but it's kind of negated by the anxiety. The black spot looks like a tangled mess. Hmm, you might start having auditory hallucinations soon. Careful with that.

Okay, so your mind is in a state where it can start finding hidden opportunities and noticing things more easily, but it's covered by a thick layer of stress and anxiety, which is why you don't notice it. Frame. There's a frame to be filled in later, work in progress.

For my second query, I'd like a reading on hitting the work performance metrics I want to hit before the end of June.

I'm going to sleep now. I expect to find both of the readings you owe me when I wake up.
>>
>>19027220
do girls find me attractive?
>>
File: 51593635_p2_master1200.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51593635_p2_master1200.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
>>19027635
future boyfriend reading you say? maybe I could fulfill that prophecy if I weren't such a misanthropic person with no more hope left in humanity's worth :^)

Someone who takes their work very seriously, often you'll wonder about their top priority you or their job, but deep down their job is a way to make sure they can provide and bring a smile to your face, it's gonna be a ibt awkward and they have a hard time expressing themself but their heart is in the right place. They work so hard because they had a hard life and want the best for the person that they end up with. a bit traditional perhaps, but they have a strict code of honour and try their best to live up to it even if it causes difficulties at times. They have a strong sense of justice and are a bit set in their ways but will give in if it's conducive to the happiness of those they care about.

tldr; a slightly difficult person with a rough exterior but a warm inside, a caring person hidden behind a shell of some sort. Eventually as you get closer this shell will open up and they'll let you in and begin to be more dependable and caring. Someone who needs a bit of work, but the underdog who will take the world by storm if they can find someone to stick with them and believe in them. They're lonely right now, but it's moreso a personal choice than a personal fault. they expect a lot but if you can live up to their standards and he can do the same for you you'll both be very happy. communication and honest talks are key here, and it should all be a-ok.

>>19027650
post a cute animu pic instead of dank meme frog and we might have a deal.
>>
>>19027616
no you fuck off racist
>>
Got an air query if anyone is willing to pick it up.

>Robby
>22
>Male
>Virgo

I've been without a goal in life, and recently set my sights on hiking the Appalachian Trail, but I'm worried. I'm going to be starting with the hardest part- the 100 mile wilderness- and I'm not sure if that's a mistake or not. Looking for a reading to see if my journey as planned is looking good or not, I guess.
>>
>>19027683
>>
File: 1490280684053.gif (662KB, 292x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490280684053.gif
662KB, 292x300px
>>19027680
>post a cute animu pic instead of dank meme frog and we might have a deal
Kk m8. Is that a cute enough animu pic?
>>
>>19027689
#rood
>>
File: 1493841505784.jpg (250KB, 700x867px) Image search: [Google]
1493841505784.jpg
250KB, 700x867px
>>19027680
>>19027632
If you have the time, could you do this one please?
>>
>>19027689
>as usual
you must be new here. Stray hardly ever does that, if at all, and usually when he is here he ends up doing WWWAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY more reads than he says he will do
>>
>>19027612
Tahnk you, whats your query?
>>
File: 1493050434719.jpg (26KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1493050434719.jpg
26KB, 704x396px
>>19027671
>People recognize you because you're a good and generous reader. You're never rude to your querents and you always do something nice for someone at least once every time you come onto the thread.
>this is what people actually think about a beast like me.
Life is certainly absurd isn't it?

Honestly just a dumb little question regarding career, sky, water, or neither? Been a bit conflicted but have a few options that i feel may make a difference but still uncertain, any insight would help. basically is the career path I'm considering now worth any merit to my life and happiness?

>>19027689
>kys
honestly been considering it, thanks for the reminder friendo :^)
>>
>>19027711
>7711
No problem. I'll get started on yours.
Also don't listen to that other faggot.
>>
File: lust.jpg (201KB, 1000x778px) Image search: [Google]
lust.jpg
201KB, 1000x778px
Looking for a scry I will do a 5 rune spread in return.

My Scry query is that I am looking for a Diety/Demon/spirit of love or lust that will bring me a qt Gf. Anything you can see physical description, culture, their name, anything would be appreciated.
>>
File: 1491588326350.gif (2MB, 343x297px) Image search: [Google]
1491588326350.gif
2MB, 343x297px
I'm just wondering what my next relationship will look like, things haven't been going well on that front because introvert/anxiety lmao

Michelle, 24 y/o9
>>
>>19027708
>>19027680
>>
File: 1458857127953.jpg (27KB, 439x439px) Image search: [Google]
1458857127953.jpg
27KB, 439x439px
>>19027700
works for me. you want a general or what? your original post was a bit vague as to what you were asking for.

>>19027632
A book with a series of handwritten notes in it illuminated by candlelight, looks a bit like a diary or personal memoir. THis is certanly a story to be told, but one mostly of personal ideology and experience, not that it's a bad thing, but it details the ways a person has experienced things nad the details of their past. Like a story told of the acts and innermost thoughts of a person. The writer here takes the book and holds it up to the candle, they burn the book in short, they have to leave the past in flames and work towards a new future, they have to let go of things nad not let the past define them, the burning of the book is cathartic at best, nostalgic at worst. Basically making a decision to let the past be the past and move on in a sense of letting what comes next be the ultimate move. In a sense it's the idea of trying to forgive and forget past transgressions and let the truly important memories reside in your mind rather than dwell on them.

in terms of your question I think it means to take a step back and look at things as they are in the moment. Try not to dwell on the past of it all and look instead to the future, holding ot to such things only weights you down and may inhibit any chance you have for sucess if any is to be found here.
>>
>>19027711

I heard you were pretty good!
Would you be willing to trade for my in exchange for my query here
>>19027724
>>
>>19027711
Hermit
Empress
Seven of Wands
Six of Wands
Two of Pentacles

This new career path will be a bit more demanding of you, even leaving you feel like you've possibly made the wrong choice by deciding to pursue it. It's going to push your boundaries, your desires, your willpower. The good news is that the reward, and situation, is such that you're motivated to overcome the challenges, where you meet victory and gain your reward. The ultimate result of this new career path is more balance in your life. You'll learn to juggle and manage life a bit better. It may not make you filthy rich, but it will be fulfilling in retrospect.

Feel like trading again?
>>
>>19027734
Tell me about a gal I care about, sure I love her, but i doubt I can make her happy. Honestly just want to know if she'll ever be able to live a good life, she's a childhood friend of mine and I worry about her a lot. Basically any insight as to if my senpai will be happy would be great. She's a good kid I just worry that she may wander down the wrong path or something, you ever have one of those people who's smile you want to protect?
>>
>>19027675
>>19027607
I'm telling you, my internet connection went off just as I was going to post the reply. Luckily I saved it, before reformatting. So first, the reading about how to fix your relationship:

Three of Wands
Two of Cups
Queen of Cups reversed

It's a kind of feeling people get sometimes, where they get sentimental about a good thing, like a get together or a celebration. So that sometimes they react to frivolous things that happen in the periphery,which apparently 'threatens' the good thing, but really threatens the sentiment they have, which they would like to bask in. It's a genuine misread, but fueled by selfishness. So when the woman in this relationship can be seen to be carrying this sort of sentiment, like at attempts to be romantic or appreciative/nuturing, notice this sensitivity, because it creates a blind spot. Moments like that should be opportunities to bring spontaneity back into the relationship.

Five of Cups reversed
Queen of Swords
Two of Wands

At moments where it seems you two are at the breaking point of separation, is exactly where you have to insist you stay together. Queen of Swords has the moral authority over King of Swords-type acts, here. It's the role you need to take on, to present yourself as capable of continuing it. But these aren't opportunities to present your ability as a sternness, but as an overture to her.

Seven of Wands reversed
Page of Swords
The Moon

But I don't think there's one thing that will fix it. I think Seven of Wands reversed is the main image of this trio, climbing the mountain despite everything. It's like thinking of a couple as war buddies.

Okay. 'Work performance metrics' next.
>>
File: 1406433162894.jpg (146KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1406433162894.jpg
146KB, 960x544px
>>19027756
>Feel like trading again?
Sure, shoot away cowboy, what else you got?

>>19027752
>I heard you were pretty good!
>pic related
But yeah I gotcha, give me a sec and I'll get right on that.
>>
>>19027612

I'm curious if anything will come out of this guy i'm talking to; as if he and I will date. Call me Rose
>>
File: 1492476430085.jpg (23KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1492476430085.jpg
23KB, 251x231px
>>19027746
My girlfriend and I are moving here soon, so I was wondering if that is a smart move and if I will have any luck with a career in the near future.

Also, I'm sorry that you're feeling down. Here's another cute animu pic to cheer you up some!
>>
>>19027757
I see a stick surrounded by clay in a bright desert. It looks like the ace of wands and has the vibrance of such.

She will find passion in the arts or leadership most likely but yes she will be happy.
>>
>>19027612
tell me what my future wife would be like

alias: AN
>>
>>19027772
>Sure, shoot away cowboy, what else you got?
Thanks. I want to know if you see me traveling by air at all this year.
>>
>>19027220
Will I end up marrying Anna?
>>
>>19027675
The reading you gave was useful, though more so in pointing out certain themes. I have some padding to do, the next couple of days, but more like patchwork. But I'm sure I'll be fine.

There's something about your line of work, where you overwork yourself to hit a certain goal, but having reached the mark you realize there's more than you thought. I don't want to say you exactly get dissuaded as a result of this, but I did pull the Moon card. It just seems that thinking about doing the work gets in the way of doing the work. A few wrong guesses, and the project seems insecure even when it shouldn't. I would let go of expectations, of reaching marks which, though they help you stay present while working, tend to overdetermine your thought process. The goal being reached, is only known in hindsight.
>>
>>19027612
where do i meet my next S.O.?
>>
>>19027746
You have an incredibly positive outlook on the situation, but I think it is quite the opposite. Maybe it means that she (or I, or both) will probably destroy the memories of the past, move on, and never look back again, not to start something new, but to finish it. We had quite the argument recently, and there's probably no way to back now.

Thank you very very much for the reading, I wish you the best for the future Stray.
>>
>>19027612
Stray my nigga how you doing.

What does my crush feel about me?
>>
File: 1450303276727.jpg (2MB, 976x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1450303276727.jpg
2MB, 976x1387px
>>19027724
The mental activity of it may be worth the effrot though a detiy or any divine power may not be apt ot help you on this one. Basicallly on of those weird philosophical placebo effects whereby the act of searching and feeling as though you have someone who has your back may be worth more than the actuality of if anyone actually is there or not.

basically go forward as if you have the support and care of whoever it is you want to back you up, Aphrodite, Freya whoever, the point is that you will have to face this with your own conviction and sense of self improvement. use these deities or concepts as a vantage point for self improvement but don;t become reliant, hope alone isn't enough to make it happen it'll take action as well.

that aside, i think you'll find moderate to great sucess in focusing on improving yourself careerwise, chicks dig a self made man and a person who reels in that dough, it may seem superficial at first but it's surprising what can come from such a shallow at first interest.

>>19027778
most likely but yes she will be happy.
thanks for that m8, means a lot.
>>
>>19027846
Sign so basically no god wants to help me out huh? No spirit or anything?

I've been single for over 3 years and it is starting to affect me man.
>>
File: 1449388838859.jpg (72KB, 604x519px) Image search: [Google]
1449388838859.jpg
72KB, 604x519px
>>19027845
>why don't you do it then faglord
I ask myself the same question every day, I probably will one of these days, never you worry. :^)

>>19027775
But i'm the guy talking to you now, that's l-lewd anonichhi.

serious answer is: looks like he's a bit preoccupied at the moment and has his mind elsewhere in some sense of it. It may be a manner of playing the waiting game and showing that you're interested and merely hoping he'll come around. seems like a trial and a half, but it's more a matter of personal conviction from both sides than a strict yes or no answer, basically put forth your best and hope for the same in return, not a guarantee by any means, but sometimes that;s all we can do, give it our all and hope for the best outcome, I think they'll be receptive to some degree but it's gonna take a lot of wisdom and personal commitment to stick this one through.
>>
>>19027220
Ello ello,

Give me what you can!

My mum is about to move overseas indefinitely, can you please give me an idea on what's to come after such event!

thanks much!
>>
>>19027858
>I ask myself the same question every day, I probably will one of these days, never you worry. :^)

you know what they say, a stitch in time saves nine
>>
>>19027858

Ahh well, I won't be upset if nothing happens. It doesn't seem worth the effort. Thank you though :)
>>
File: 1484869786324.jpg (25KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1484869786324.jpg
25KB, 704x396px
>>19027777
It seems you'll prevail despite the hardships that arise from this new situation and the change of it all, in a way the differences and new experiences will only serve to bring you two closer though it may not seem like it at first. basically trust your instinct on this one and go forward with it, it's gonna be a challenge at first but it'll all become an alright venture and you'll both feel stronger for it in the end.

>>19027786
bit high maintenance and a bit of an egomaniac, or at least in my opinion, may jut mean she's pretty and likes to show it off a bit. She expects a lot and may seem to be dissatisfied a great deal of the time, but if that were the case why is it that she sticks around? It seems as if she puts a lot of value in the relationship though she has a hard time expressing it. She will test you and test you time and time again, but it's for a good reason in her mind, she has some trust issues but that's really not to much of a deal if you can prove you care and are willing to be there for her.

>>19027856
and i've been terribly alone my whole life really, you find ways to cope, but you aren't nearly as hopeless as me anonkovich, basically the theme here is you have to create that sense of self worth and value yourself, sure it's easy to pass it off to a god or goddess but it's ultimately up to you to prove that conviction, not so much hopelessness here but more a sense of work on it and you may have a better chance, the idea of a deity often implores a sacrifice of some sort so make a sacrifice in terms of doing something diffucult for self improvement and you'll be surprised where it'll take you.

>>19027870
>you know what they say, a stitch in time saves nine
good mantra anonichi, unfortunately I'm not really much of a saviour. I'm already pretty dead inside, death would only be a release from this. you want me to suffer don't you? so if anything remaining alive is more in tune with your desires for a faggot like me isn't it?
>>
>>19027846
>Honestly just a dumb little question regarding career, sky, water, or neither? Been a bit conflicted but have a few options that i feel may make a difference but still uncertain, any insight would help. basically is the career path I'm considering now worth any merit to my life and happiness?

Isa, Tyr, Fehu, Wunjo, Gebo.

It will take a lot of work but you will come out on top with your new career it will be worth it trust me.
>>
>>19027898
>so if anything remaining alive is more in tune with your desires for a faggot like me isn't it?

it indeed is, why are you so emo again?
>>
>>19027898
>bit high maintenance and a bit of an egomaniac, or at least in my opinion, may jut mean she's pretty and likes to show it off a bit. She expects a lot and may seem to be dissatisfied a great deal of the time, but if that were the case why is it that she sticks around? It seems as if she puts a lot of value in the relationship though she has a hard time expressing it. She will test you and test you time and time again, but it's for a good reason in her mind, she has some trust issues but that's really not to much of a deal if you can prove you care and are willing to be there for her.

thank you kindly
>>
File: 1490522475771.gif (55KB, 700x921px) Image search: [Google]
1490522475771.gif
55KB, 700x921px
>>19027898
>It seems you'll prevail despite the hardships
Thanks for the reading anon. Also, you are loved remember that. Take care of yourself.
>>
File: 1461975146264.jpg (199KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1461975146264.jpg
199KB, 640x512px
>>19027907
>why are you so emo again?
Mostly face blindness and a unfair hand dealt to me in life. Sure I'm a whiny faggot, but at least I try to help people while I'm a sad sack of shit. You aren't wrong though, it's a bit unbecoming of someone to act this way. Why do you think I only show when I'm drunk? Though when you get to realize the hopelessness of it all it's hard not to be an edgy loser like me. Try not to lose your optimism and personal sense of self worth. Self-awareness is a bitch ain't it? Why so hostile anonichi? Honestly though it's nice to have someone around to antagonize me like this, someone's gotta call out people out on their bs and I'm glad you're able to do that for me, i'm a nuisance around here if anything and I'm glad to see that you can recognize that, good on ya m8. No sarcasm or anything, just genuinely impressed that you're willing to call me out for being a whiny unhelpful faggot, it's pretty true m8.
>>
>>19027612
are R and S dating?

alias: A
>>
>>19027612
what do girls think of me
>>
>>19027936

you've asked this question twice now, why do you even care if they're dating?
>>
>>19027943
so I won't waste my time chasing the chick
>>
>>19027947

ask her yourself if she's dating anyone. you don't need a reading for that
>>
>>19027931
its hopelessness itself that makes life great, no ones keeping score so do whatever the fuck you want, except things that'd land you in jail ofcourse.

Do you actually suffer from face blindness or was it some edgy metaphor that I missed?

>>19027931
>Honestly though it's nice to have someone around to antagonize me like this, someone's gotta call out people out on their bs and I'm glad you're able to do that for me, i'm a nuisance around here if anything and I'm glad to see that you can recognize that, good on ya

Oh spare me your self pity you faggot, I have lost friends closest to me, my first crush ran off with a fat neckbeard, I am stuck in a foreign country where girls don't like me and yet here I am trying to enjoy life.

Go workout, lift, read the red pill on reddit and learn game and hang out with chicks

take life head on because its one tsundere bitch, the moment you hit back is the moment she submits completely to you, becomes your bitch

Is it easy? fuck no, will it happen eventually? fuck yes..

go for a run tomorrow morning and hang out at a nearby club at night. Talk to a few chicks, who gives a shit if the bitches reject you, it'd be a nice learning experience anyway

and spare me your fucking self pity
>>
>>19027953
just mind your own business will you? thank you
>>
>>19027967

no i don't think i will, thanks.
>>
>>19027971
cool whatever
>>
>>19027964
I hear so many stories like this. I wonder if there is a correlation between the faggots with hardons for the red pill and having a shitty life where girls don't like them and their only companions are weights and their right hand.
>>
>>19027976
lul, redpill is kinda rude and crazy when you first come across but the philosophy behind it is pretty solid.

>right hand

nah I have plenty of chicks to fuck but the girls here are fucking ditzy.

nice attempt at insulting me though, self improvement is the name of the game, once you become self actualized things come easy to you.

It's the first few steps that are a bitch though and the red pill is a rather systematic guide on how to achieve what you want.
>>
>>19027988
>crush ran off with a fat neckbeard, stuck in a country where girls don't like me
Sound more like you're the one getting used fucking lmao
Enjoy your life. You're the loser. Hahaha
>>
>>19027995
that happened when I was 15 retard, you fags are fucking annoying

come back after you have graduated middle school you retard
>>
File: 1409074649951.jpg (36KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1409074649951.jpg
36KB, 225x350px
>>19027936
Yup, not sure why you're asking me this, seems pretty apparent, if you like a gal go out and own it man. No use getting caught up in logistics of it. Try not to let a girl and her romantic interest dictate your life man, just between you and me that shit ain't healthy dude.

>>19027964
Actually prosopagnostic, not sure why anyone would lie about that or pretend it applied to them, faces don't mean shit to me, you all look painfully generic to me. Honestly man, I'm not here for self pity, by all means I could live a very hedonistic life if i wanted to but I happened to study a stupid field of study and focus on the meaning behind things, I've had a lot of gals in my life, and quite a few throw themselves at me, it's not so much self pity as it is getting to the point where one wonders what it's all for. You're spot on with your commentary though, honestly I'm just projecting a persona while i'm here. I'm usually pretty drunk and this place gives me an out to vent my silly emotional bs, and try to help people at the same time. Not looking for self pity or anything and I'm glad you can call me out on being a whiny faggot here, because that's really all it is. Sure life dealt a bad hand to me but i try to make the most of it, sometimes an anonymous imageboard is just the best place to let it all out and all that, sorry if I offended your sensibilities and acted like a turbodork. Basically don't take me too seriously while I'm here, this is just a drunk persona of someone trying to help others and be entertaining at the same time.
>>
>>19028000
>I'm just here to have death manhandle your flimsy ego

such nice trips wasted on such reckless faggotry
>>
>>19027999
>reeee reee REWWEWEEREEEWW
Dude you're still torn up over a girl that left you when you were 15?
>>
>>19027999
and still no one likes le edgy faggot.
you know what to do.
just remember down the lane, not across the street.
>>
>>19028010
>killing yourself over a 15 year old

what are you a fag?
>>
>>19027788
>>19028003
Still want to trade?
>>
>>19028014
do you even english?
what are you a closet fag?
do you suck dicks?
Nonsense I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
>>
File: 1488266954919.jpg (119KB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488266954919.jpg
119KB, 833x1200px
>>19028018
absolutely sorry i skipped over your second one there, my bad m8,

Not seeing much in terms of air travel but travel is certainly in your future, basically expect some type of geographical movement but i doubt it'll be by plane or by some large scale movement across countries. You'll have a type of change or travel but it's not really anything major or something that requires a plane to accomplish, give it a bit of time if that's what you want, but between you and me, I see it being short term and short distance if anything, don;t think too hard on it.

tldr; short term travel but most likely not air related.

my question is: How bout that significant other? Basically i want to know if i'll ever find anyone i think is worth my time and try to get together with them.
>>
>>19028034
>Nonsense I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

I believe that's your speciality friendo
>>
>>19028044
Ty man. Starting yours
>>
>>19027612
Please help Stray... my life is a mess, it's falling apart... how do I fix it? Call me Baby
>>
>>19028047
have you really devolved into no u already?
kys, it's time to move on to a better life.
right now.
really far away.
you can always jump in front of a car or drink all your meds at once.
>>
>>19028044
Five of Swords
Five of Pentacles
Queen of Wands

You do meet someone, but it'll be after some tough times, most likely after meeting someone who gets your hopes up and takes advantage of you in some way.
The good one will come along after that. She'll kinda always seem one step ahead of you, almost just out of reach. Personally you'll have to be able to be okay with giving them woman some slack on her leash. She won't betray you, but you'll just have to trust that she'll always come back. She's a fun and interesting woman that others wish they had. You'll be proud of her.
>>
>>19028062
you first
>>
File: 1418043020079.jpg (170KB, 871x960px) Image search: [Google]
1418043020079.jpg
170KB, 871x960px
>>19028061
youre in search of an oaisis in the desert not to say it; simpossible but it'll be challenge you can do it but it;ll be a rough trip across a time of hardship and challenges of harsh scrutiny and personal fortitude, the hope is out there whether you will be able to face the difficulties of it all is the real question here.

>>19028084
best to move on m8, no use in relishing the happy details of love lived and lost, gotta go on with your life, she's moved on it' best if you do the same man.
>>
File: 1469530273045.jpg (134KB, 700x817px) Image search: [Google]
1469530273045.jpg
134KB, 700x817px
>>19027612
this dumdum is going to bed, thanks to everyone who asked for a read hope it was helpful or insightful or helpful at the least. Night /div/ not sure when i'll be back, but it was a pleasure as always. may you all find your worth in the waking world.
>>
>>19027626
Hi Tarot Anon, indeed this resonates a lot with my situation, tysm if you still over there.
>>
Hey not sure if any reader anons are still on but i wanted to ask something... even though
Fuck i wish i had a better way of asking without sounding like an arse

Can you guys tell me about... ill just come out and say it, im a worshiper of Ammit
Yea that Ammit, what id really like to know is how can i better serve her and helpher cause?

Also whats the deal with her and the dreams about the eclipse anons are having?
>>
>>19027649
By 'travel' it could also mean 'down the road' or just the next village. Not necessarily telling you to do a Shirley Valentine and go to Greece or somewhere if you don't have the funds. But prepared to move about a bit, even if it just means getting out of the house more often - you won't meet anyone hanging out at home. Anyhow, as I said, the travel bit is a 2-way street - the gent may just have to do so if you're unable to. That's my take on things at any rate. Good luck! and thanks for the feedback!
>>
>>19028215
yes just got back. Gabriel, isn't it? You ought to have a good think about your future plans, try and formulate a question and we can look at that in more detail if you like. Please see my earlier reply.
>>
Just airquerying for a general read.
Im just sort of lost in life.
Will give feedback about the read in a few hours.
>>
>>19027632

Left=You=The Chariot; Right=the Question=The Bateleur; Top= General Climate=The Pope; Bottom=Answer=Strength. Centre=Synthesis=The Lover.

OK, young man, here’s your reading. You, as the Chariot, are very much in the driving seat in this relationship, literally and figuratively, since it implies you are willing and able to travel to restart and/or develop this relationship. Further, the Bateleur also shows us that it is *you* who must take the initiative if this is to go anywhere. The Pope in this position is kindly looking over the relationship, all the more so if negative things have happened previously and provides a beneficial influence that promises improvements. So this is a good sign if things haven’t been going smoothly. It’s a good card to get things going again or start anew.

However Strength as the result tells us that there is some opposition and struggles going on at the moment too. Yet, it represents the kind of challenge you have the resources to overcome with a bit of effort and goodwill. So no need to be worried in the mid-long term in that respect if you are up against a challenge as of now.

Finally the synthesis of the Lover in the centre as the sum of all the cards tells us exactly that your problem is one of hesitation, of indecision in the face of making that call: are you going to get back with her or stay with her. It is clear from the other cards that the choice is yours to make, but that there is potential in this relationship if you are willing to work at it.

Hope this helps, young man, and good luck!
>>
>>19027670
Moon & Justice:
Moody & Judgemental (or overly analytical and OCDy).
You could always ask her friends and confirm.
>>
>>19027729
The man I see likes the kitchen, he's a homebody. Friendly, enjoys social company.
He has a potbelly, slight beard (short, brown). He's in his early 30's.

Hopefully that can help. Look towards friends. It might not be your present groups yet, but you'll find him in a group with some of his friends.
>>
>>19027676
The Emperor-Temperance:
The alpha manliness of the Emperor is watered down by Temperance, so we have a stable but not overly exciting prospect. In other words a good catch for when they want to settle down.

Maybe work on your game and manly skills and seduction? Lively yourself up a bit!
>>
>>19027729
Hi Michelle, here’s my Tarot reading for your query.

Left=You=The Star; Right=the Question=The Empress; Top= General Climate=The Hanged Man; Bottom=Answer=The Pope. Centre=Synthesis=The Wheel of Fortune.

You, as the Star, are well-disposed to begin a new relationship, sincere, optimistic and positive. That’s all well and good, but the Star is sweet, innocent, naked and defenceless. The Empress as the question here tells us that love must also be somewhat regulated and to be wary of acting solely on your impulses instead of using your brain. The Empress is a cerebral lady, but she does know how to live well, just on her own terms, not those of others.

The Hanged Man as general climate is not at all favourable indicating some kind of blockage, which is probably what you mentioned in your post. These difficulties you’ll have to work on to try and overcome your anxiety and shyness. But the good news is that we have the Pope as result, and that is very positive indeed since the Pope blesses all unions and indicates meeting a soul mate. It’s a sign of good luck. This is confirmed by the resulting card, the Wheel, which tells us things are going to take a turn for the best, a new cycle begins.

To sum things up, I would say that if you try to work on yourself and remain positive, avoid rash relationships (hook-ups etc) and use your head for the coming couple of months, everything indicates that you may very well find the relationship happiness you seek in the very near future.

>>
>>19028251
Ohf, Ammit isn't the most talkative entity I've met. I had to go through two channels to make sense of her messages.

"Stasis." That is the only word she gave with a few images.

Ammit flows through the natural world. Your room is a room of carpet, plastic, non-living, non-dying, non-earth. Your room has a sliding mirror for a closet door, am I correct? That is the only medium that is palatable to her.

On that topic -- she is consuming. She is happy with this. Her role is the sacred carrier -- consume, carry them off to their final rest. You give her plenty to consume, but the weight of the remnants have less bearing to you. Mediate on the meaning of the end, the rest of a long-ended journey. (I use "end" but death is rest, to begin anew.) You are connected to her, and she sees you, but stasis has halted her progress.

This too, shall pass. (Eclipse -- movement.)
>>
>>19028445
helloo, could you do a reading for me if it's okay?
love reading with my crush who is a cancer male
I'm libra fem
>>
>>19028478
Makes sense from what i understand only the dead can hear her voice directly so you would need a mediator or two

You were accurate in the description if my room (house)

As for the
>non-living, non-dying, non-earth
Ill inform you that that is likely an entitie that is "living" with me, its(she) is currently possessing a doll if its relivent i can give you her name

In reference to the sliding mirror
Not in my bed room but in my bathroom, as a sliding door of a med cabinet
What do you mean by palatable btw?

As for stasis we hope that she was waking from you many millennia of slumber so i hope the eclipse is in relation to the passing and ending of her stalled progress

Glad to know im being at least somewhat helpful to the goddess of JUSTICE makes be proud to be one of her sadly few followers

Hey since i have you here theres another entitie i know about names Raitia (rai cha) what can you tell me about her?
>>
>>19028499
>Classic 4-card cross spread. Tarot de Marseille. Reading good for 3-4 months.

Left=You=Strength; Right=the Question=Justice; Top= General Climate=The Hermit; Bottom=Answer=The Judgement. Centre=Synthesis=The Hanged Man.

Right young lady, let’s have it out. You, as Strength are obviously undergoing a time of conflict and struggle. In this position it tells you not to waste your time and energy pursuing an illusory romantic relationship. Justice heightens the fact that now is a period of separation, of coldness and of distance, be it physical or emotional. The Hermit tells us quite clearly that you must be philosophical when it comes to matters of the heart, and be ready to be patient, knowing that all things happen in good time. Patience will be the key to your romantic wishes, generally speaking.

However, surprises can and do happen, and love is unpredictable: The Judgement here announces something unexpected and a good chance to be taken, that I will admit. However, it may only be a passing fling or a missed opportunity since we find the overall synthesis to be the Hanged Man, indicating a state of blockage and lack of development, no doubt due to pre-existing issues rather than something new which will come up.

In conclusion, young lady, I would advise you to wait this period of a few months out, and be clear on what it is you are looking for in a relationship in general, and more to the point, what it is you want with this young gentleman in particular. In a few months, perhaps you’ll even have met someone else? Who knows.

>>
Good morning it's your favorite neighborhood scrub level tarot reader doing a few morning readings hmu with some interesting questions guys/girls. (I'll only be here for like a hour and I will probably start doing the ones I missed last night)
>>
>>19027865
2 of wands supported by the queen of swords and ZA WARUDO (the world). I see your mother finding and doing whatever it is that will make her life complete. Most likely through hard work
>>
>>19027792
Funny questions I used to date an Anna. 3 of wands supported by 9 of wands and 2 of swords. This suggests that your relationship will grow deeper but you will have more that your fair share of fights together. TL;DR yes
>>
>>19027540
The hierophant supported by the 5 of cups and 3 of wands. You two will have a great future together (high chance of marriage) but you must first found what you both lost together. Whether that being picking up an old hobby you used to do together or going to eat at both your favorite restaurants.... Try to find that lost spark to set aflame your lovers heart.
>>
>>19028762
Okay.

M
Summer reading. A few dates of interest, but I want your impressions.
>>
>>19027603
Knight of swords supported by the 7 of wands and 8 of wands. There are well together and will fight whoever trys to break them apart
>>
>>19028804
So summer general reading or summer love reading?
>>
>>19028809
General/Financial
>>
>>19027599
The chariot supported by the 6 of swords and 3 of pentacles. Go take a trip somewhere fancy this will give you the (assumed) outcome of a much more solid relationship
>>
>>19028810
King of swords supported by death and 9 of cups. You shall have to be strict on your wallet and be careful with making gut/ out of nowhere purchases
General:8 of swords (flew out of my deck so I made it the main card) supported by ace of wands and 3 of pentacles.you will have a lonely summer but will achieve some grate discovery and I will most likely lead to great wealth
>>
>>19028825
Thanks, sir.
>>
>>19028762
Love reading for the summer?
>>
>>19028762
Female
Will we get back together?
>>
>>19028762
Will he want to commit to me?
>>
>>19028758
Tarot Anon it's me, Gabriel. Sorry it was early in the morning here and I was waking up. You asked me more details on point 6, which was goals. That strikes to me as probably it is a love affair that has been lastly worrying me and, yes, making me indecisive.
So there're these two girls I like, my ex and a new friend. I think my ex is pretty cool and I love her but is a kind of "white love", I'd like her more as a friend now, but not discard anything. Also I don't know if she hates me or gives a shit or what.
The other girl is the one I really like now, and she likes me back, or I guess. Lastly she's like in the clouds, I feel her a bit distant... But I dunno.
This is probably whay you saw.
Which one should I go for and what do I do to make her love me? A love reading I guess would be it.
>>
>>19028762
So, recently I've been trying to break up with this person, is this the right move? Will I be happier breaking up or am I being over dramatic?
>>
>>19028762
Can I get a general reading? Nothing is going well for me lately.
>>
>>19028959
Hi again Gabriel. To me, it looks like there is a lot of confusion going in your life right now, not just in matters of love. My advice would be the try and get yourself back into a healthy routine, see about your future plans and work and so on, and getting out of bad habits and environments. Only then would it be a good idea to try and develop a serious relationship. But, as I said, the Sun card does indicate a new encounter, and I would see that as 'new' rather than 'already existing' so probably the new girl rather than the ex. But take things slowly and try to improve your situation overall. Good luck!
>>
Can you do a reading on and my new girlfriend's what our relationship has in store for us
Were both Aries
Im 26 male and shes 24
Do you need names for it to work better?

I feel like its going well but i think my libido is making things tedious for her

We've been together since mid march if that matters...
>>
>>19029024
Unexpected for a tarot reading through 4chan, this was almost 100% nailed. Thx dude for your advice.
>>
>>19029052
you're welcome mate. glad to be of help.

Is it that obvious I'm not from around here? :-D
>>
>>19029045
all right, young man, give me time to make a cup of tea and I'll have a look for you, ok. No need for names. How long have you been together?
>>
>>19028758
thank you :')
>>
>>19028762
If you're still here I'd like to get a reading. I just want to know where I'll be at the end of the year in terms of love and/or career? Will things get better, worse, stay the same?
>>
>>19029060
Can I get a reading from you too?
I'm female and looking for a reading in regards of love or anything positive is coming my way? I've been very depressed lately
>>
>>19029086
ok, give me a half hour or so to get through the previous chap's reading, then I'll do yours. give me a couple of details, if you don't mind, see my previous readings for an idea, thanks.
>>
>>19029060
Are you doing readings, tarot A.?
>>
>>19029091
If you need more details, in terms of love, I'm torn between 2 people right now.
Career, I'm pursing something that makes me happy but is hard to find work in. I don't even know how good I am at it.
>>
>>19029098
I might if you ask nicely!

What's up with you?
>>
>>19029091
Sure thanks for taking your time, I'll be waiting.

I'm female, Pisces, 24, ended a relationship recently and I'm wondering if there's still something worthy to pursue, either rekindle with him or move on to someone else. A friend has shown some interest but I'm not sure... Let me know if you need more details, thank you.
>>
>>19029121
>I might if you ask nicely!
Thanks, reader.

>What's up with you?
You might not like it, but im considering three things (this is just context) continue living as im right now, kiling myself or trying to transition (mtf), and I need to know what will happen if i were to transition in the future?
Im male, capricorn sun and scorpio moon, chinese dragon.
>>
>>19029134
>>19029121
I mean if everything would go ok and I would be able to get what I want (passing and stuff) or it would be just a big failure and end i up killing myself anyways.
>>
>>19029091
If you feel Nice today...
Aries 21 M
I already met my next gf?
>>
>>19029045

Left=You=The Sun; Right=the Question=The World; Top= General Climate=The Judgement; Bottom=Answer=The Wheel of Fortune. Centre=Synthesis=The Chariot.

All right, young man, I think this is looking quite good for you and your new lady friend. You as the Sun are looking for some intensity and a fulfilling relationship, and the World as the question indicates very good vibes in that regard. The message of the Judgement here is to seize the day, don’t procrastinate and to work at your relationship to make it blossom. The Wheel is the sign of a new and positive cycle beginning in this relationship. And the Chariot, again, positive in this position, recommends a holiday together to further cement your love. (I doubt it means moving away together just yet, but I’ll say that just in case. A trip seems more likely.)

So, in conclusion, it looks like a promising development of a relationship, on condition that you open up to your partner and more importantly, allow her to express her needs and wishes too (the World), be more receptive, and try to go some place together for a romantic trip.

[Non-Tarot related advice: With regards the libido business, it's probably more common for men to have it stronger than women, and remember most women would probably prefer more cuddles and intimacy to a rough mechanical pounding. Your mileage may vary, but do bear that in mind...]

I hope this helps, and good luck!
>>
>>19029121
Not the same anon but im also gonna take my chances!
Can i have a love reading for the next months? Nothing has really been happening in my life
>>
>>19029117
Also M 24 Aries
>>
>>19029134
This is quite difficult for me to say, to be quite honest with you. Obviously I do not recommend sudoku in any circumstance, with the exception of Mishima-like conditions, perhaps. And even then...

But to get back to your query, I pulled 3 cards to see what I could come up with in a hurry, and I got The Bateleur-The Popesse-The Wheel.

To me, just looking at these cards like a comic strip, it's as though you, (the Bateleur, looking away), have cut yourself off from the advice of someone older and wiser, perhaps female, and are ignoring their counsel, since you have already decided that the transition (the Wheel as future) is the definite solution and you have your mind already made up.

I would say that this represents cutting yourself off from an important source of wisdom. And so, if this resonates in the slightest, I would urge you to reconsider, but most of all, to seek guidance and advice and be open and amenable to counselling and therapy. I hope this meagre reading is of some support, anon. Good luck.
>>
Tarot Anonymous, can you do one for me? I can scry for you later if you wish. Right now, I'm trying to improve my business and my relationship. A reading on either would be great, thanks.
>>
>>19029308
>I hope this meagre reading is of some support, anon. Good luck.
It is of help anon, thank you for your reading and your time.
>>
would really appreciate a reading as well, if you're still doing them.

M, Taurus, 43. would like a general reading if possible

cheers
>>
>>19029131
>Classic 4/5-card cross spread. Tarot de Marseille. Reading good for 3-4 months.

Left=You=The Pope; Right=the Question=The Moon; Top= General Climate=The Popesse; Bottom=Answer=Temperance. Centre=Synthesis=The Hanged Man.

You, as the Popesse, have the search for a soulmate as your overriding goal in a relationship as of now. The Moon in this place tells us that you have previously been hurt from a relationship, and that either that has left you with emotional scars and baggage, or that that relationship was dysfunctional from the get-go. The result of this is that starting a brand-new relationship without first looking after yourself might not be the smartest move you’d have ever made… The Hanged Man as overall synthesis would also tend to show that nothing is doing romantically for the time being, and precisely because of these previous issues you have, rather than any new or outside causes. We’re likely talking about being stuck in self-sabotaging patterns of behaviour, I am guessing.

However, the good news is that the Popesse is looking out for you, and she promises a budding relationship - which could just as easily be platonic as romantic - but which needs to be nourished and which takes time. Temperance as the result here shows an up-and-down evolution of this affair, but with a definite development. A firm relationship will progressively develop step-by-step with some patience.

So, young lady, my humble advice would be to look after yourself and see what has been wrong in your previous relationships to avoid making the same mistakes again, and take things slowly for the next 2-3 months. Something good will then be able to flourish from then on. It may already have begun.

I hope this helps! Good luck!
>>
>>19028839
4 of cups supported by wheel of fortune and 9 of wands. It seems your love life will be quite fortunate but you will always feel empty and wanting more
>>
>>19028852
Death supported by the page of wands and 5 of pentacles..... Sorry to say but it's a no at worst at best it will be a hollow relationship.
>>
>>19028862
8 of cups supported by 4 of pentacles and 7 of cups. %100 yes
>>
>>19029347
Thank you, this really helps even not being what I've expected, I've been trying to take care of myself but too depressed it's a hard task and I miss him deeply...
>>
>>19028965
Did a large spread so I'm not staying all the cards sorry.
On staying: you will be in a constant struggle and fighting for something. The cards are saying its for knowledge.
If you go: you will depart on a journey that will lead you far and judge your character thoroughly but you will gain great wisdom from it
>>
>>19029017
2 of wands supported by 9 of cups and page of wands. Have you been going through tough times at school? You should focus on learning over other things. I also see that you have a poor love life and it isn't changing soon so focus on learning anon to find happiness
>>
>>19029144
>>19029258
>>19029345
>>19029326
Sorry folks, but it's late here and an anon has to get some sleep sometime. I'll take a look at these requests tomorrow after breakfast and meditation.

In the meantime, be good to yourselves and each other!
>>
>>19029073
9 of cups supported by temperance and 10 of swords. Your love life will be rich but be careful of hidden traps and tricks from lovers.
>>
>>19029363
:'( thank you
>>
File: 1351789915402.jpg (543KB, 2048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1351789915402.jpg
543KB, 2048x1280px
>>19029121
Man can you do me? plis
24,m, sagittarius
I did a big mistake few days ago and I feel like I made my parents sad even though they say its not a big deal. Was it really that bad or am i exaggerating? And about future i applied on some schools and waiting for results am i wasting time ? should i just search for better jobs and settle down?
i can supply more info if you want
>>
>>19029424
Cheer up a little anon death is also a sign of rebirth and rebuilding so you will find someone new and better
>>
File: 1348534745199.jpg (726KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1348534745199.jpg
726KB, 2560x1600px
>>19029418
oh noes have a nice nite
>>
>>19029384
Hi again, I'm glad this helps. I know I didn't *explicitly* answer your question (only you can, let's be honest) but there's enough in there to think about I'd say. Call me a typical man, not listening etc, but I strongly think a Tarot reading ought to provide some workable advice, and if that means reframing the question, I'll do it without being asked. You see, the thing is, when we're depressed, it's very hard to get an objective or realistic view of things. That doesn't help at all in trying to handle a relationship, let alone find a new one. Please get counselling and look after yourself first if you're really in a bad place. You know the saying, if you can't please yourself, well then... Mind yourself young lady, right?
>>
>>19029418
thank you for the consideration
>>
>>19029430
Just the first part before I go to bed so you can not worry so much.

You, Strength, through your usual pig-headedness and brutishness, engaged in all manners of excess (The Devil), sex and drugs and rock'n'roll (or maybe just lots of drinking or something), annoying your parents, (Temperance) who disapprove of this behaviour. But the Wheel is turning so don't worry, they'll get over it and forgive you, The Judgement though maybe tells us that they (and you) will have to make some kind of important decision earlier than planned because of this.

[This is just a very quick answer man, maybe or maybe not so accurate... ]

I'll have a look at the rest tomorrow ok.

Good night!
>>
>>19029431
It's ok, at least the cards are honest, thanks for your kind words. I don't believe that are better or worse, people are unique and that's why we love them. I've just threw away what was probably the best future I had and will go on with that.
>>
>>19029435
>Mind yourself young lady, right?
I'll try, thank you.
>>
File: 1348533462407.jpg (255KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1348533462407.jpg
255KB, 1920x1200px
>>19029457
its kind of correct man but decision part i really dont know
thanks again lots of thanks
>>
Anyone looking to trade right now. I have a query.
>>
Anyone want to trade? I want to have insight on my love life. I don't feel good lately about some situation. Can someone clear up this for me?
>>
>>19027220
where should I look
>>
>>19029614
Still here?
>>
>>19029627
Yup. Give me query, friend.
My question is about one girl. She wanted something important? What was she thinking/think about this whole situation. Should I care about it?
>>
>>19029633
Magiican
Four of Swords
King of Wands

She is thinking it over, slowly in her head about the firey older man involved in the matter and how she can take advantage of the situation with charisma and grace. You should care about it if this man is you. She will use the information that she gathered from the situation for use in a later, appropriate date. There is an advantage on her end here whether or not it's evident.

Can I have a love reading for the next few months?
>>
>>19029415
.....thanks, anon. I would like to ask you further but it seems that won't be the case. Thanks again!
>>
>>19029660
I'm older than her, but not that much, but yea, it can be me.
Sure buddy, gimmie a sec.
>Fish, Scythe, Key, House, Book
So it's seems you feel like your luck in love is gone and you lost your hope a bit. You should not worry about it so much, because it seems like you have everything to do it. Don't keep your emotions only for you, open up. You've been hurted, but you should not worry about it so much. If you open up, you're going to expierience new things, that you didin't know about ealier.
I hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it.
Thanks for a reading.
>>
Why is there so bad luck in love here lately?
>>
>>19029740
For me it's beacause I fell for a wrong person and I can't do much about it. It sucks
>>
>>19029740
>lately
>>
>>19029740
Venus is in retrograde right now. thats why a lot of people are suffering.
>>
>>19029778
Still? I thought it was over a while ago... Most of the love readings today looks so negative but that could be just me and my oneitis too
>>
>>19028411
>man

But I'm gay.

>>19028445
Thanks for the read! It seems accurate, here's hoping that'll be the case.
>>
>>19029457
Hi Tarot Anon, Gabriel again. Would you mind doing a love reading for me? Since the other was so good. Centered in a girl in particular, named Ana, Libra, and how to win her.
You said I must get my life in track step by step and why not start here. Others involve my studies and money and that's it.
>>
Trading a scry for another: describe my next bf please.
>>
>>19029398
Thank you.
>>
i'm asking anyone, anyone with will enough to reply
where or what is the next direction I will scry?
>>
>>19029844
Right
>>
>>19029836
Light skin, face is round, a bit chubby-looking. He's not fat (he's kind of chubby, but not as much as his face would suggest), it's more how his face looks, kind of a weird babyface. Short light brown hair, somewhat thin. I see a laptop and some coffee, but I don't know if you'll necessarily meet him at a coffee shop. It's more likely that you meet him elsewhere and go there with him.

For mine, you can give me advice on improving my relationship. Thanks.
>>
Any readers here?
>>
>>19029986
Alright I was out eating sorry, I know someone similar but he doesn't have a brown hair, thank you.

I see a very delicate white ribbon in a girls long hair, she's sitting in an old victorian style vanity, all is white, the mother is pampering her a bit, showing how to use make up, comb her hair. She looks forward to be as pretty as her mom, she smiles wearing the make up and jewelry.

This feels more like a mother/daughter relationship but I guess it could mean to appreciate each other more, their efforts into please. A good praise doesn't hurt from time to time, s/he just wants to be appreciated and feel some sort of connection with you, something that they can identify with.

Let me know if this is helpful and thank you for your read, good luck!
>>
>>19028658
>You were accurate in the description if my room (house)
I'm glad. She showed me a room with a frameless (on the floor) bed, as well as the sliding mirror.

She goes through your house on occasion, which was why I was describing the stasis of the place. She doesn't need to be confined to the doll, most of the time she prefers wandering though other places. (Such as the mirror.) The mirror is still part of the earth, it still has energy and placement in the world she prefers. (Ancient Egypt) I'm not sure if it made sense or I'm beating a dead horse, but it's welcoming to her to be in a natural setting. Earth, especially. Maybe, have an altar of clay with earth on it, a few living plants? She wanders, so without tearing up your house and making a mud hut, the next option would be green-ifying the place. Earth, especially, earth.
(I ended up feeling nauseated as I was following her through your room. The carpet, especially, was bad... "stasis," no stages of life. Something akin to going to a Motel 6 for the night and seeing piles of dead cockroaches on the floor.)

Ammit's a good entity to have in your corner. I wish you greater progress with her, anon.

I'll have to come back to Raitia, it might be later again tonight.
>>
>>19029986
also... would the laptop be an indication of an online relationship?
>>
>>19029818
>But I'm gay.

I'm sorry, anon. That was who I saw vividly and without strain. It doesn't make you any less gay, and that doesn't mean he'll make advances. It simply was a man I saw. He is related to your love life in some way. A connection of friendship (his friends) was strong with that image. There was no amorous feeling towards him, but joviality.
>>
File: 1494733902310.png (730KB, 882x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1494733902310.png
730KB, 882x1025px
>>19030207
No need to apologize senpaitachi, I'm the one who misunderstood you. Thanks for clearing it up.
>>
File: 1408429357251.png (205KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
1408429357251.png
205KB, 500x402px
>>19030237
Thank you for not being upset.
; u ;

(Have a bun-bun. They make me happy, maybe they'll make you, too.)
>>
>>19030152
That doesn't describe the dynamic, but thanks for trying.

>>19030183
It would not. Due to personal bias, I cannot distinguish between physical and distance relationships in readings.
>>
File: tumblr_o3s1qjLVO91s1pu71o1_1280.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3s1qjLVO91s1pu71o1_1280.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
>>19030270
buns are nice! Thank you!
>>
>>19030275
Awwnn sorry, but I hope things get resolved between you two

I don't go out often because I have social anxiety, it's easier for me to meet online than a coffee shop
>>
>>19030207
You just got BTFO you fraud. Just own up and say "I made a mistake" rather than pull a slimy Sylvia Browne.
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
I'm here to trade.
>>
>>19030743
Query?
>>
>>19030760
What can I do to be less annoying in the eyes of my friends?

How about you?
>>
>>19030773
Queen of Wands, 7 of Wands, Queen of Cups

Be more emotionally independent. What people don't seem to like about you is the fact that you might be somewhat burdensome emotionally. Do you have a habit of complaining too much or oversharing? The cards suggest you should be stronger and more self-reliant in order for your friends to see you more positively. That's all I've got, there's not much else to it. I think you may overestimate the degree to which you annoy your friends, and it's just a matter of being less of a downer.

What can I do to get her to open up to me?
>>
>>19030824
Thanks for the reading... I have the habit of oversharing my emotions. And I also have the tendency to worry too much about if I've lost people's respect. I wish it were easier to accomplish.

Anyways, your reading... Thehigh Priestess, the 6 of cups and the 9 of wands. To me it says that you're a very, very reserved person, not one to open yourself up, though you wish for her to open up to you. You need to start to relate things of your life to her.
>>
I have a couple of queries I'd like to trade for
>>
>>19030925
Yo. Query?
>>
>>19030940
How should I feel about the message I just received?
>>
>>19030949
Five of Wands, Eight of Pentacles, Page of Pentacles clarified by High Prietess
Be cautious and take it with a grain of salt. You don't have all the facts yet but they will come to you in time.
Anything else?
>>
>>19030965
I have three more, do you want them all at once?

Also, anything you'd like answered?
>>
>>19030978
Sure. Give them to me.
I just have two
Can I overcome my challenges with my personality
And
Can I save my relationship
>>
>>19031023

How should I feel about what's beginning?
How should I feel about where I'm going?
What's waiting for me when I return?

I'll get to work on yours
>>
>>19031039

>16
>Cancer

C'mon dude.
>>
>>19031062
MODS!
>>
>>19031062
''We'' exclude underage ban& faggots
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>19031062
Who the fuck has a good time on /x/?
>>
>>19031028
Yo I had to make a phone call. Still here?
>>
File: mozzarella.jpg (115KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
mozzarella.jpg
115KB, 1500x1125px
>>19031088
>implying i'm a moderator
MOZZ MOZZ MOZZ
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19031113
>>
>>19031023

> Can I overcome my challenges with my personality
Two of Wands, Six of Cups rv, Lovers rv

If you overcome your challenges, it will require that you look closely at some deeply ingrained aspects of your personality. Take stock of what you want to change and what you want to keep the same.

> Can I save my relationship
Three of Cups rv, Knight of Wands rv, Wheel of Fortune rv

This spread and your first query make me think the answer is "no," or at least you can't do both. Maybe the issues with your relationship have to do with your or your partner's friends, or with impulsive behavior from one of you? I think there is a positive change coming in your behavior, but that you will realize that this change is not compatible with your relationship.
>>
>>19029144

Left=You=The Sun; Right=The Question=The Devil; Top= General Climate=The Hanged Man; Bottom=Answer=The Popesse.

You, as the Sun, have an intense longing for a relationship, and as we can see from the picture, there are 2 children depicted so it is very possible it is someone you have met already. This would also show that you are both willing and in a position to develop such a relationship. However, the Devil as the question would indicate some burning desires - sex, in other words, and that is a hindrance as you need to be clear on your motivations for forming a couple. There’s also the question of ambiguous behaviour, perhaps you are sending mixed messages to this other person?

In fact, we find this confirmed by the Hanged Man as the atmosphere, who tells us that your view of things in a relationship is upside-down and badly oriented. You need to get yourself straightened out otherwise there is nothing to be done for the moment. This may take a couple of months during which I advise you not to do anything stupid…

And yet, the ways of Cupid are unpredictable, for we find the Popesse as the result, and although she is a discrete, slow-moving go-between, she smiles favourably on relationships: especially those where the seeds of love already “exist”: hidden crushes, budding friendships turning into romance, that kind of thing.

Of course, I don’t know what else is going on in your romantic life, but it would seem that you may well have met a suitable girl (the one you mention), but although you are ready to jump into a relationship, you should avoid just doing so out of temptation for sex, and perhaps allow this friendship to form slowly over the next few months until it is ready to turn into a full romance. Then it will have a much better chance of growing in a positive direction. But this depends on you examining your desires and expectations too!

Good luck!
>>
Your friendly neighborhood tarot reader is back from work. Give all of your most interesting questions babes.
>>
>>19031229
went to the new thread
>>
>>19031028
1) devil, king of cups, nine of swords
2) moon--gonna stop there, will explain below
3) lovers, knight of cups, page of cups

1) you should just remember not to hold on too tight to the past and to the things that you know. Growth comes from change, from releasing the familiar and taking on the unknown.
2) the Moon represents the unknown. This card tells me that the path is hidden, and I feel trying to expand beyond this card for this query would be in vain.
3) good things are coming your way. Major changes, possibly some compromise, but go forward with faith and love in your heart and make the best of your situation. It you push through even the hard times, wonderful things will come to you.
>>
>>19029258

Left=You=The Chariot; Right=The Question=The Hermit; Top= General Climate=The Sun; Bottom=Answer=The Wheel of Fortune.

Right: You, as the Chariot, are motivated to make some changes and find yourself a relationship, but your chances of being successful will involve becoming more dynamic and getting out more often (e.g. if you are a NEET type living in a basement) and be willing to travel if necessary, though the former is more likely. The Hermit here advises being patient and stoic in the face of this challenge rather than emotional and rushing into things and getting disappointed. However, the Sun smiles favourably on unions, and again, we see 2 kids in the picture, meaning perhaps there is someone you have already met? In any case, the climate seems to be favourable to a relationship, and the Wheel does indicate a turn for the best.

The only thing I’ll add to this is to be prepared to better yourself, as per the Chariot, get more active, alpha, get out there, and be ready to take things a bit slowly for the first few months (Hermit). Maybe work on your social & seduction skills during this time?

Good luck!
>>
>>19029345
>General reading on your overall situation using the Marseilles, tarot 7 cards, good for the next 3-4 months, and the layout is as follows:

1. Relationship/emotional: The Bateleur
2. Financial: The World
3. Professional: Justice
4. Material well-being: The Fool
5. Health: The Arcana with No Name
6. Plans and projects: The Chariot
7. Intellectual & Spiritual: The Hermit

Ok sir, let’s have a look at this. The Bateleur indicates you will have to take the initiative to begin a new relationship, or if already in one, become a bit more proactive to keep things going smoothly. In any case, it’s positive as you long as you are.

Financially, things are looking good, it looks like there will be an opportunity soon which will allow you to make more money, and this will have a knock-on impact on every other domain in life for the better. However, you will need to exercise some thought and care to properly prepare this development beforehand. Promising prospects no matter what.

However, work wise does not look so good: if you are an employee, perhaps you are in some kind of trouble or in danger of being let go? If you’’re an entrepreneur, then know that this is a critical juncture. There’s not enough to go on, anon, so I can’t be more helpful, we’d need more specifics.

In terms of material well-being, there are a couple of possible interpretations: are you currently considering a career change or moving somewhere? Otherwise it may well indicate a decision to be made about an important transaction, selling or buying a house, perhaps? Again, we’d need more details to be able to provide more advice.
[cont'd]
>>
>>19029345
[contd]
Health (don’t be alarmed…) I would read as meaning you have some emotional/mental problems right now, possibly depression or anger issues, most likely due to relationship problems. These problems and bad states of mind have had a psychosomatic influence and are negatively impacting on your health. If you look after the root causes, then the other health problems will take care of themselves.

Plans: The Chariot: If your plans are tied to being geographically mobile, then that is great. If not, be prepared to see about making a change in that regard, being able to commute to work, or prepared to move somewhere else, maybe even emigrating. However, it could also just mean a change of scenery, maybe even just moving desk! In any case, a change of scenery would be beneficial.

The Hermit is an excellent indicator of the capacity for further study and spiritual development, or both. If you are considering studies, then go for it. If you have a spiritual practice, then now is a good time to forge ahead with that too. In any case, keep your mind active, even if it just involves self-study, and in spiritual terms setting up a daily meditation routine.

I hope this helps, it looks like there are a couple of important things going on for you right now, but as I say, I can’t go into detail without more specifics. Feel free to ask more re: those areas and I’ll have a look if and when I have a chance. Good luck!
>>
>>19029326
OK, I’ve done a stack of relationship readings and it’s time for a change, so I’ve done a business reading for you instead. Here goes:

Left=You=The Pope; Right=the Question=The World; Top= General Climate=The Popesse; Bottom=Answer=The Hermit.

You, represented by the Pope, will have to aim for the top in your business dealings, you want to talk to the boss, to whoever is in charge of making the decision that will affect your bottom line. Be proactive and skip the middlemen and mickey mouse managers.

The World here is telling us that it is time to launch a new initiative, one which will provide a lot of inspiration and impetus to your business. The Popesse as the general climate is actually very positive in a sly kind of way: on the one hand, she promises large-scale developments and expansion, although slow-moving. You will want to consolidate those activities you already have going, and then you can start to expand your activities in the very near future (as per the World). However: success in this will be conditional on the greatest discretion: there is a strong need for secrecy here (the veil of the Popesse). In any case, it is a rather hidden, rather slow but overall favourable period for expansion.

The Hermit as the result points to a couple of things: the first is that now is a good period for the stable development of previously stagnating situations which will slowly get better. But he is also pointing out the need for further study (perhaps even long-term, like going back to college) or retraining and up-skilling. In any case, the time is favourable to do so and this will have a very good influence on your professional activities in the long run. In any case, whatever you decide, perseverance will be the key to success.

>>
>>19031573
I appreciate your effort and time
>>
>>19031916
some feedback would be appreciated too, anon, time permitting. obviously the time frame is 3-4 months so no rush but first impressions would help I suppose.
>>
>>19031934
The part about studying seems relevant, but the other parts do not. There's no one I really need to talk to other than prospects, and that's business as usual. In my line of work, only numbers matter, literally nothing else.
>>
>>19031947
thanks. still working on my skills.
>>
Can someone tell me something about myself over the internet?
>>
Looking for a reading. Completely new to this...
24yo
Caucasian
Aquarius
Male
>>
>>19032081
what's the question?
>>
Anyone want to trade? I do tarot readings. I want to know if I would find romance at my grad night at magic mountain next week. Male Caucasian 18 Aries in CA
>>
Anyone looking to practice their divination? I'd like a general reading. Male, 18, Leo.
>>
>>19031258
Sounds pretty on point and yes i meet someone recently you think it might be that person? funny thing is i did the same reading for myself and the cards are pretty much the same
Thank you
>>
>>19033277
The Sun would seem to indicate that, yes. (since there are 2 people on the card - Marseilles tarot). But again, be prepared to a) work on yourself, and b) take it slowly and steady.

And you're welcome! Good luck!
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.