[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wizards/Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 1493261170136.jpg (8KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
1493261170136.jpg
8KB, 268x188px
Is there actual "magic" in the world or is it all complete bullshit
Also are actual wizards a thing
>inb4 hairy pothead faggot larper
im just curious because ive seen various things here and around that would suggest that there are such things, like numerology for example
>>
File: heroofx.jpg (74KB, 1875x206px) Image search: [Google]
heroofx.jpg
74KB, 1875x206px
>>19027154
reminder
>>
>>19027163
well then I bid you, and this board, farewell
>>
Baptized in bloooooooooooood!
>>
>>19027163
>case and point

>>19027154
I dunno man, I haven't tried enough to make an opinion, but some people swear they've been successful.
>>
>>19027154
I'm convinced magic is real.
>>
File: IMG_0400.jpg (77KB, 458x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0400.jpg
77KB, 458x447px
Not gonna lie, it bums me out that the majority of stuff discussed on here aren't even within the REALM of plausibility.
>>
File: 1482536189437.jpg (210KB, 501x836px) Image search: [Google]
1482536189437.jpg
210KB, 501x836px
Well. Yes. And no.
Magic in what sense? Any sense? Well Penn and teller can make a potato disappear from a cup while explaining how they do it and you still won't know what happend.
That's real.

People shooting lightening from there hand and bringing the dead back to light? Also real, at any hospital. And changing someone's mind? Lsd and mentalisim.

What do you want to do that can't be done? Magic is just a wand. The wand is just a stick with the formula written on it ( We didn't have papyrus at the time). The formula is just applied science. The applied science is just understood hearsay.

So yes you are right. Succubus don't real. But you never cared about that....

What did you want to do?
>>
theres no such thing as magic, anon. theres no difference between you and those with power. take, for example, the picture you attached to your post. you didn't create it, but thats just happenstance. if you wanted to, you could've trained yourself to draw, but why would you? when a person sees techne - i mean art - nothing happens. no communication takes place! Images and words cannot change minds, theres no power in form, so its fine that you're surrounded by advertising and propaganda! Churches haven't operated on the principles of hypnotism and magic for 4000 years because people would just shake it off.

You can't change someone just by speaking to them.

Everytthing's ALRIGHT, ANoN! YOU CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING WHEN _I_ TYPE THIS ! (o) DONT EXIST, YOU DONT EXIST, THIS PLACE IS WITHOUT NAME AND FORM AND THE ONLY THING THAT BINDS YOU HERE IS A NARRATIVE THAT SOMEONE ELSE PUT INSIDE YOU.

BUT IT WASN'T MAGIC. you dont have to call it that.
>>
File: weighheart2.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
weighheart2.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>19027154
>Is there actual "magic" in the world or is it all complete bullshit

There's gods... The suggestion that mortals possess the powers of gods is absurd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRzKae0XskI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsmIDvIuOJs
>>
File: 1480359659726.png (10KB, 323x325px) Image search: [Google]
1480359659726.png
10KB, 323x325px
>>19031623
>Succubus don't real.
>>
It might be real, but no one browsing /x/ knows any actual magic. Probably not worth looking into either. Only possible proof we have is religion.
>>
>>19032886
What about ape?
>>
>>19027154
Words, in a sense, are magic. Unlike you they are immortal and can infect the minds of people you will never meet in real life. Long after you are gone your words can cause a physical change in the brain of a person. They can fix a problem, or start a war.

It sounds magical to me, but if you are looking for wands and and fireballs you should stick to D&D
>>
>>19027154
>im just curious

No, you aren't, you're just a shitposter, the moment I started looking into stuff I started finding stuff that worked (but I didn't want to mess with).
>>
magic is real but not the way you think, it's not flying and superpowers ( though it's superpowers on their own way ) al i can tell you is magic is not done straightly by you only, it's done by demons who require demands in order to grant help, but if you want to use magic in any sort you will have to renounce god and by practiceing magic you become cursed by god meaning you will never enter heaven, even if you decide to go back, neither will demons will leave you, so it's really not worth it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.