[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manifest a Girlfriend Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: kiss.jpg (43KB, 222x236px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
43KB, 222x236px
Alright Guys, Let's all set an Intention for 30 seconds that dude in this thread will manifest a hot semi sweet super neat busty goiillfriend that cooks and cleans n shit for us.
>>
*Every dude in this thread
>>
>implying LOA works
>implying it isn't low-key satanism pushed by jews
>>
Okay.
>>
>>19026915
What if you have a girlfriend?
>>
>>19026962
>another virgin jew shill trying to suppress pagan knowledge to enforce his zombie eating religion
>>
>>19026915
pls
>>
>>19026986
If you really think the Jews would push Christianity instead of "just wish for something and do nothing, it will come someday goyim I swear!" new age mumbo jumbo I have bad news for you.
>>
>>19026986
Not that anon, but what you're trying to do is called the Magical Post Office fallacy. It doesn't work just to wish something into existence.
t. occultist, 14 years
>>
>>19026994
So you couldn't manifest a 7 inch dick so u fled back to your holy bubble. Well if you were really in the know you d know that manifestation requires alot of faith and discipline. Enjoy your Zionism btw you do realize you re religion literally has u waiting for the end rather than doing anything to stop or fix the problem

whatever more Pussy and peaches for me.
>>
>>19027005

Well how do I get a girlfriend, Dumbledore?
>>
>>19027006
Are you a millionaire? Did you manifest an 8 inch dick? Did you grow 2 feet? If not, then you're full of shit and it doesn't work. If it worked you wouldn't even be posting here. Literally only fat neckbeards post here.
>>
>>19026962
>>19027006

what is LOA?
how do I get into that? I'm desperate for pussy honestly.
>>
>>19027027

I have a big dick and I can afford to spend alot of time on x, that's for sure.

You guys need to realize that Loa is so simple that even a starving child in Africa can use it, but the jews bring those poor children nothing but vile useless Christianity . Before the white man came, Africans were thriving under paganism, if they wanted water they did a rain dance if they wanted to hunt a big feast they'd summon ancestral spirits to empower their warriors but now look at what the jews have done. Africa is a merely a shadow of its former glory.

oh but please do hold onto what little class have over us pagans by sending these children Chinese printed bibles. at least they have lots toilet paper and clog their asses with it to stop the diahrea
>>
>>19027035

basically imagine shit enough in third person and u will program ur mighty brain to make it happen
>>
>>19027045
Alright mr. LOA guru, explain to me what magic technique you use that is so simple and isn't just more confirmation bias and "muh vibrations" because I've tried it all and not a single fucking penny was manifested.
>>
>>19027049
terrible advice, you need to imagine a specific scene where your wish is fulfilled and it HAS to be first person. Otherwise it will happen to someone else but not you. your brain doesn't know the difference between reality and imagination so that's why it works
>>
>>19027049
but it has to be something extremely probably?

like I can't imagine a gun to appear inside my desk out of nowhere, or I can't imagine money to be inside my pocket magically, I have to imagine like someone putting the gun there, or money coming my way in a possible way right? (as I said all I want is intercourse)
>>
>>19027050
you gotta visualize that shit until Crystal clear and feels completely real. You think it is right now, but trust me it's not it has to feel realer than now.

not only that but you need to be able to do this for 5 minutes straight withour a distraction. you may think u have good focus but trust me you don't. I thought u did but I didn't.

stop jacking off too just stop fucking urself
>>
it ain't easy u masturbation u gonna have a long time shit
>>
>>19027060
no
>imagine a scene where your wish would be fullfiled
>for example getting a job, you imagine your friends congratulating you for your new job
>you make it as vivid as possible in first person
>you need to do it every night before sleep until it feels real
if you want money just imagine yourself having that money, there is no need of knowing how. in fact wondering how your wish will be fulfilled will only fuck it up
if you want to know more read Neville Goddard's work, it's all free online, he's the only LOA teacher that isn't a meme (he didn't really teach LOA either but he's usually associated with it) I think it could be more associated with reality shifting than anything. It's really fun and easy to do too if you like visualizing, but it takes practice and focus, and a controlled imagination
>>
>>19027077
uhm it's kinda weird, because I mean I've spent more than 22 years masturbating, imagining I have sex in all kinds of situations and... let's just say the amount of sex I had in all that time could be counted with one hand... I'll see if I can find some pdf anyways I guess.
>>
Take my energy \o/
LoA is legit but imho a lot of people are unclear about how to use it and then claim it's useless when something doesn't manifest.

>http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread326476/pg1
This is a yuge thread on LoA, read it carefully.
>>
Did anyone get theirs yet?
>>
>>19028961
takes time nigga be patient
>>
>>19028961
Got one. Already not with her anymore. I couldn't handle her drug habits and possessiveness. At least I got a blowjob.
>>
File: ixSdAMb.gif (11KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
ixSdAMb.gif
11KB, 501x504px
>>19026915
did someone say goylefriend?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.