[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sandy Hook Conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: sandy.png (514KB, 902x705px) Image search: [Google]
sandy.png
514KB, 902x705px
We had a pretty solid thread on this a day or two ago, but I guess it must have been killed because there was nothing in the Catalogue. There were really good points of evidence for both sides, but not a one mentioned this.

Any one have anymore information? I looked into this supposed case, but I didn't end up with a lot more than just repeat articles.

Also, disaster actors. Anyone have any mashup/collage photos of them at multiple sites?

What's your opinion on the common American shooting these days?
>>
>>19026575
Can you bullet point me some of the evidence for Sandy Hook being a conspiracy? I remember these threads appearing all the time after it happened.
>>
>>19026575
Fucking hell. I typed out the whole response and then the page fucking closed. Round 2. If something is missing, it's because I got pissed off for having to type this twice.

1. Multiple recognized "Disaster Actors" were spotted on the scene.
2. Nearly every "victim's" family was new to Newport, the city Sandy Hook was in, and EVERY single home was purchased at the same time, by the same company in 2009.
3. Newton is a "transition" town, as listed in Agenda 21. Agenda 21 is a non-binding, voluntarily implemented action plan of the United Nations with regard to sustainable development.[1] It is a product of the Earth Summit (UN Conference on Environment and Development) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992. It is an action agenda for the UN, other multilateral organizations, and individual governments around the world that can be executed at local, national, and global levels.
4.Little-to-no cohesive information about the shooter, Adam Lanza, existing in the manner in which it was reported. Lack of records, both governmental and medical, and conflicting information.
5. Video shows "emergency responders, media, and volunteers" in a very strange walking pattern. Exiting the fire station from the back door, circling around the building only to re-enter the building from the front door and reemerging from the back door. This is odd because it would only serve to make a "Scene" appear realistic.
6. Zero of the victims were brought to a hospital unless they left the scene themselves. It is not only protocol, but federal law that an Officer or Medic CANNOT declare people legally DOA, unless decapitated or otherwise "Obviously Incapable of Resuscitation. Yet, all but two were announced "DOA" by the responding authorities, none of which were allowed to do so.
7. ZERO crime-scene photos, autopsy photos, or photos providing evidence have ever surfaced. When it's searched, it's ALWAYS pictures of memorials.
Cont.
>>
>>19026722
8. "Parents" of the children have been noticeably nonchalant about the deaths of their children, and media shots of the family members during initial panic have their mouths censored out. During interviews only two-three days after the shooting, all parents seemed not only "Fully recovered" From the loss of the children, but happy.
9. Those children who "Escaped" to the neighboring house kept mentioning "Practice, rehearsal, and staging" to the man that took them in. He noted they seemed calm, and almost bored, unless prompted.

There's a lot more, but I think you get the point.
>>
>>19026722

Link to more information on #2?
>>
>>19026737
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/02/14/strange-purchase-date-price-sandy-hook-homes/

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/02/18/sandy-hook-victims-lottery-jackpots-and-free-homes-two-unusual-clues-unearthed-in-newtown/

Google is your friend.
>>
>>19026575
>Trillion dollar
How about a zillion? Or a hundred billion billion million?

A very real and important reason that Sandy Hook conspiracies aren't taken seriously is because of the mentality presented by many of the supporters. When a person approaches you calmly and presents you with a carefully collected argument, even if you disagree you still give them the respect of an audience and the time to let their argument potentially sway your beliefs.

Contrast that to someone who runs up to you and shoves a multi-color image macro and a video talking about alien shadow governments controlling our minds with contrails and Sandy Hook is just the beginning. Honestly, who do you think would grant that person even a moment of time?

A central problem with conspiracy theories is not the theories themselves. It's the people who think they're doing the cause any favors by spreading them via extremism.
>>
>>19026722
>>19026727

Sounds interesting. That definitely seems suspicious on paper but the only ones that can be backed up with any proof is no.7

What would anyone have to gain for faking Sandy Hook?
>>
>>19026750
Obviously it isn't an actual "trillion dollar case." It's like 10-20 separate cases totaling nearly a trillion dollars. The case was dismissed anyways. This isn't about the court case, it's about the photo.

But I agree. You come out wearing a tinfoil hat, they're going to ignore you. I used this photo more about the disaster actor involved. She was seen at three separate, recent, "Disasters."
>>19026575
I'd like to add a Tenth bullet point I forgot.

10. 26 Christmas trees are easily spotted in aerial footage behind the fire department the day OF the disaster. The story says they were given days after by a donor in memory of those that were killed, yet those same trees are present DURING The shooting at the same station that posted them four days later. Why would they need, and have, the exact number of trees ready BEFORE the shooting?
11. Emergency vehicles and agencies were reported as appearing in Newtown up to FIVE HOURS Before the shooting occurred, yet it still took some of them nearly an hour to arrive after the shooting. Why were they there in the first place, and why did they show up so late?
>>
>common American shooting

Wouldn't be a common occurrence if there weren't more guns than people. Just a friendly reminder that all gun owners are admittedly willing murderers, otherwise you wouldn't have purchased a device used to murder. c:
>>
>>19026761

This happened during the height of the "Obama Anti-gun Campaign." Literally was the crux and pivotal point. Besides obvious reasons like that, transitions towns are rumored to be used as practice stages for faked "disasters" to "Ready the populace."
>>19026768
That's factually wrong. The nations with the highest murder rates are all nations with firearms being banned or outlawed.
>>
>>19026575
>A central problem with conspiracy theories is not the theories themselves. It's the people who think they're doing the cause any favors by spreading them via extremism.

I've actually stopped using this argument, not because it's incorrect but because conspiracy theorists dismiss it as "well of course they aren't mainstream, they're not like the other sheeple!" style arguments.

I mentioned the Theory of Black Swan Events (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_swan_theory) in the other thread...essentially an event that comes as has a major effect is often rationalized after the fact through hindsight.

We live in a media oriented society. On tv, in the movies, everything is significant. In real life, coincidences abound. "Lucky Larry" insures his offices immediately before 9/11. In a movie, he's the ringleader. In real life, he's just a guy who bought some insurance.

It's just a way to make a sense of order in an often chaotic world.
>>
>>19026575
Those women look nothing alike beyond being women in their late 20s to early 30s with brown hair. The noses are different, the cheekbones are different, shit the one on the right is a good 20 pounds heavier.

Why even use actors? Just start shooting, people will be fairly fucking upset.
>>
Wondering how severe one's autism has to be to think the three faces in OP's picture are the same person.
>>
>>19026722
>Newport
>Newton

Close, dude. It's Newtown! You've clearly been doing your research.
>>
>>19026811
My bad dude. There's a newton in my state, and I'm doing like nine things at once. Forgive my fucking frazzled mind.
It's Newtown. You're right. I'm just busy as fuck, and using this discussion as a way to distract my busy mind. Papers are bitch.
>>
>>19026750
While I can see where you are coming from as I have been on the receiving end of such things, I have also gone about things diligently to sway certain people's beliefs about things that are true which they believe not. And I'm talking about things one can google or learn from school. I can understand why some people take it to an extreme. Especially considering the crime and the likely hood they will not be believed anyway. I want to run away to a land free from all this bullshit, but it seems that I was born too late to experience something like that. I mean, I know there are still remote places out there, but for how long? I imagine within my lifetime they would target those areas because "no one is around to see it." They'll pay for their bullshit.
>>
>>19026768
While this is true, you can't generalize people who own firearms like that. Especially considering how things are going in this time. To not have a fun to defend one self with means you have already lost against anyone that does have one. Not every one has a marksman eye. With that being said, I'd like to own a gun, but not enough to drop a month's mortgage payment on. Seems worthless, plus, I can see myself taking an aggressor's gun after brutality ambushing them. Lest, I was the first person they saw, in which case, OH WELL.
>>
It's both. It happened and children died, but also not.
>>
>>19026845
I kind of agree, I think?

Children died. Were killed. But it wasn't a "random shooting" and it was certainly staged.
"Acceptable losses" and all that.
>>
>>19026854
More like sacrifices.
>>
>>19026727
to be fair number 9 could be practice drills. I know when I was in middle school we had intruder drills.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.