[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occult podcasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1606.jpg (43KB, 908x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1606.jpg
43KB, 908x329px
Let's get a recommendation thread going. I listen to things they don't want you to know - its alright. The hosts are pretty dorky and awkward which can put me off. I listened to one episode of last podcast on the left and whewwee these dudes are terrible. Off topic tangents galore which would be fine if they were half as funny as they think they are. Deeply unfunny dudes who try to sound like bros on the mic. Anyone have any good recommendations for solid occult related podcasts? Or podcasts for mysteries and such?
>>
there is a big void when it comes to a paranormal and/or occult podcast that has energy, hosts with good voices, well produced + good audio, goes deep into subjects, at the least be entertaining.
>>
File: IMG_1614.jpg (16KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1614.jpg
16KB, 300x168px
>>19026545

I unironically listen to this every week. They mesh well together, have talk experience, and arent afraid to tangent. Theres some episodes that are barely paranormal, but its mostly all there.

Honestly its pretty niche, but it struck a chord with me so it might with you.
>>
>>19026545
Last Podcast on the Left have more than a few episodes on the occult, scattered among the murderer profiles and paranormal stuff. Good listening, if you aren't bothered by their irreverence and snark.
>>
Paranormies is bretty gud
>>
>>19027316

Monoxide is fucking cancer but otherwise its a fantastic podcast.

>uuuuuuuuuuh
>oooooooom
>forcefully clears throat every 8 seconds
>cant string a fucking sentence together

I nearly turned the OKC Bombing ep off (excellent episode all said) because of Monoxide's lack of self awareness.

If you are reading this Johnny then fix your shit. If the umming and ooooming is part of your natural diction then I dunno what to tell you. Paranormies would be 100% better if Monoxide was not on it right now.
>>
Higherside Chats can be good sometimes.

Lots of Occult pods are done by cat ladies talking about shit-tier wicca and feminism
>>
Try Lore, it's alright. Not a whole lot out there for podcasts.
>>
Mysterious Universe.
>>
LIMETOWN is the best podcast I've ever heard as far as spooky / paranormal / horror goes.

"Ten years ago, over three hundred men, women and children disappeared from a small town in Tennessee, never to be heard from again.

In this seven-part podcast, American Public Radio host Lia Haddock asks the question once more, "What happened to the people of Limetown?"
>>
File: iTunes_Cover_Art_Rune_Soup2.jpg (490KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
iTunes_Cover_Art_Rune_Soup2.jpg
490KB, 1400x1400px
I enjoy listening to Rune Soup as a I work if I want some occult/esoteric things to listen to.
Oh No Ross and Carrie is fun too but they are utter normies who don't get it at all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.