[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am the goddess Aurora. I gave up my powers to come to earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: aurora.jpg (3KB, 287x176px) Image search: [Google]
aurora.jpg
3KB, 287x176px
I am the goddess Aurora.

I gave up my powers to come to earth and be with my soulmate. I met my soulmate in my past life. We met again when we were children and made plans to meet later in life. When it came time for us to meet, I heard her voice. Everything was perfect. We met and once she saw me, she said I was hideous and didn't want to be with me anymore.

I gave up my powers and my beauty to be with her and she rejected me. What do I do? She is the only one I will ever have true love with. Do I move on and find someone new and be with my soulmate in my next life? Do I have faith in her and wait for her?

Do you believe in soulmates /x/? You should. They're real.
>>
>>19026471
Maybe in the next life you will be worthy of your soulmate. You can wait til then.
>>
>>19026481
Then I will be alone and empty my whole life. I just want answers from her. She is a singer and kind of famous. I'm just a nobody.

In my next life, it will be the opposite. I will be someone great and she will be a nobody, but I will still love her.
>>
>>19026471
It's the shock of seeing you doing the deed of becoming human to be with with her, give it time AND space, you truly don't want to give a bad impression to your soulmate, I did and now I'm broken
>>
>>19026501
I'm sorry to hear that. Your soulmate has the power to hurt you the most.
>>
>>19026505
Yes they do, and the worst part is that the sorrow lasts a finite time and then you feel hollow, without energy to do anything...
>>
Yes, I do. I don't believe in cringy LARPing though.
>>
>>19026493
Your life is nothing compared to infinity. If you still love her next time that life too will most likely end.
>>
I met with God before this life. Me and my soulmate signed a contract with God that we would be together for at least 9 million years before she was given the opportunity to be with someone else. Is it possible to find a new soulmate? I don't know how soulmates work. I knew about her thousands of years before I signed the contract. She was my soulmate back then too and I waited for her. I am under the impression that fate decides who your soulmate is, not a contract.
>>
>>19026471
>Do I have faith in her and wait for her?
you have no choice but to wait for her. if it means you live alone this entire lifetime, that's what it means.

protip: you're going to feel alone with anyone else, anyway. might as well be alone, and preserve your integrity.
>>
>>19026493
>In my next life, it will be the opposite.
why don't you start with this life?
>>
I guess I'm stuck with her. She's off in LA, living her dream without me. I met her earlier in this life when I was 9 years old. We said a soulmate promise. Didn't that promise mean anything to her?
>>
Nigger
>>
>>19026552
I think you are putting too much expectation for happiness upon another person. When you love yourself, your are spiritually connected with god. Then you will encounter relations with other beings who are on a similar frequency that you are on. You must learn to give to yourself.
>>
>>19026471
how would you define a 'soulmate'?
>>
I often think I should kill myself to become a beautiful goddess again. Maybe she would love me then.
>>
>>19026567
Your one true love. The person you were made to be with. Someone you spend eternity loving.
>>
>>19026505
>I'm sorry to hear that. Your soulmate has the power to hurt you the most.
"hurt" is an understatement

thing is, when they hurt you, they hurt themselves. that's what makes you soul-mates.

you are one. whether or not the other person acknowledges it.

pushing the blade in them is pushing the blade in yourself. easing their pain is easing yours.
>>
>>19026552
>I don't know how soulmates work.
it's a natural spiritual connection you have with another human soul. a spiritual family bond. a physical bond. a psychological bond. the bond that makes happy lives, and happy homes, possible, because there is no way you could ever leave your other half. of if you do, then you will feel fragmented and incomplete without them...

because you are.
>>
>>19026568
Clearly this is the only way
>>
>>19026586
I did have a connection with her in the past. I could hear her thoughts and see her mental images. She would show me pictures of herself and I would see her in my dreams. We talked 24/7. Then she turned on me and it all came crashing down.
>>
She visits here too. In the past, she told me she had a message for me in /x/. She directed me to a post that said my name and said she was looking for me and that I was in danger. She wanted to steal my powers and rule the universe. But I told her I don't have any powers. I gave them up to be with you.
>>
>>19026552
>Me and my soulmate signed a contract with God
you don't sign a contract, spergtastic.

you willingly give yourself over to a natural, organic spiritual bonding process, and eventually go in front of God as two hearts who want to live as one. if you're blessed, then He approves, which means there will be signs of approval, and you'll find it almost effortlessly comfortable being with the person. if He doesn't, you'd best go looking somewhere else, because it will go horribly wrong.

the human sounds immature. relationships aren;t always 50/50. some times they are 80/20, sometimes, like if you're sick, 100/0. and that means that you have to be willing to be there 100/0 for your loved one too, sometimes.

she hasn't yet figured it that it ain't all about her. but she will.
>>
>>19026620
I don't know how soulmates works or how to become one with someone, but when I met with God, he said we were one in the same and we would become one in the future. God also said we would have 7 children, which is impossible due to age limitations of both of us. We could only have a couple if we get together soon. Time is running out for both of us.
>>
>>19026572
>Your one true love. The person you were made to be with. Someone you spend eternity loving.
this is all anyone ever seeks.

even angels, sometimes.

anyone who tells you different, is lying.

whatever you do, if you find it, and it's real, DON'T GIVE IT UP! sometimes you only see it once in an entire lifetime.

that's kind of the way it's meant to work. you find your soulmate, you trust your soulmate, and you trust yourself enough to trust evolving into a happy couple, something greater than the sum of your parts.

consider that if there is one soulmate for you, then if you don't make the decision love that person and they don't make the decision to love you back, then no one will. what a staggering loss that would be, for everyone involved.
>>
>>19026637
If you're a dude why is your trip "Goddess Aurora"?
>>
>>19026597
>I did have a connection with her in the past. I could hear her thoughts and see her mental images. She would show me pictures of herself and I would see her in my dreams. We talked 24/7. Then she turned on me and it all came crashing down.
some people are so damaged that when God and the Universe present them with what they've always wanted, the happiness they truly deserve, they will actually run from it because they have no idea how to respond

add to that, a human nature that guarantees both parties in the relationship will have feelings that vary with time, and they will be prone to make actual mistakes, and you always end up with a breakup unless both parties are aware that love is not a feeling, it's a decision you make before God and men to place the good of another person above your own good, no matter how you feel.

not many human beings understand that, so they live alone, afraid, and emotionally and spiritually hurting
>>
>>19026471
Nice trip you have, faggot, guess its time to culturally enrich my filter.
And if there was my soulmate somewhere, I suggest her to kill herself, since her best match is beta male.
>>
>>19026646
Because I have gender identity issues.
>>
>>19026657
>Because I have gender identity issues
I imagine that's one of the reasons why she rejected you. Women want aggressive masculine self-assured dominant men, not some confused beta male who identifies as a "Goddess" on the internet for fuck sake.
>>19026652
This guy gets it, kudos to you comrade.
>>
>>19026637
>I don't know how soulmates works or how to become one with someone, but when I met with God, he said we were one in the same and we would become one in the future.
then what are you waiting for?

>God also said we would have 7 children, which is impossible due to age limitations of both of us.
don't put a limit on what God can do. sometimes He chooses the impossible thing, just so you know for sure it's Him.

>We could only have a couple if we get together soon. Time is running out for both of us.
then I say again, what are you waiting for? if you are hesitating, stop. or you might lose your destiny. your children. your happiness.

if she is hesitating, state your case and show her your sincerity with actions as well as words, as often as she lets you. and if she leaves, don't necessarily lose hope. she will have a worse life experience without you in it, if you are meant to be together, and she will respond, and want that bond of Love again, unless she's just masochistic.
>>
Fuck it. I give up. Maybe I'm just a delusional schizo and none of it is real.
>>
It's not real.
>>
>>19026681
>Fuck it. I give up. Maybe I'm just a delusional schizo and none of it is real.
oh it's real. the question is, have you really identified your soulmate? to great extent, her actions will show you. and if you have made a mistake, all that means is that you incorrectly identified her, not that she doesn't exist anywhere.
>>
>>19026471
Tell her the truth
>>
>>19026681
I know we've jumped considerably left socially in the last few decades, but why would a goddess incarnate as a dude? Can't delusional fantasies at least be internally consistent?
>>
>>19026691
How do I know if the person I believe is my soulmate is truly my soulmate? There is someone whom I believe is my soulmate, I feel a metaphysical connection to them, have even felt a telepathic connection to them. I've asked them for signs and they have said or done things that lead me to believe they heard me. But I don't know them personally and my brain tells me they probably don't even know about my existence, but I've never felt something so real and so constant.
>>
>>19026808
>How do I know if the person I believe is my soulmate is truly my soulmate?
you ask God for a sign, and He gives you one. He confirmed my soulmate to me that way. She was sad the day after we had our first sexual experience, so I prayed with her and asked God to give us a sign as to where our relationship should go...

and a Wedding Song came on a pop channel. :) Like the odds are astronomical. I won't say the song in case she's reading. But there were many others, also.

>There is someone whom I believe is my soulmate, I feel a metaphysical connection to them, have even felt a telepathic connection to them. I've asked them for signs and they have said or done things that lead me to believe they heard me.
all of that is positive

>But I don't know them personally and my brain tells me they probably don't even know about my existence, but I've never felt something so real and so constant
then you should reach out to them ans see what happens from the meeting. you can;t force this, it's a fact, simply true or not true of two souls, you can't make it true if its not, which means once you know who it is, and God confirms IN THEM and also with external confirmations that it's true, well, then you may be on to something.
>>
>>19026471
Things like this are why I don't make plans longer than what I can see in this moment. Perhaps it is time to embrace the here and now.
>>
>>19026760
>Tell her the truth
this.

you can't have a soulmate relationship without 100% honesty. a true soulmate will listen to your truth, even if it is hurtful to them, and not judge you for the truth of your soul, if you actually share that with them.

now, if you don't, and you choose to lie to your soulmate, expect the entire relationship to break down, and eventually you will both live alone, even if it's around other people. you will be alone because you no longer have each other, which is like losing apart of yourself, no matter who else you have. and you will be in that situation if you lie to your soulmate and continue to withhold the truth on an ongoing basis, because they will be bound to you so closely, they will know you are lying, empathically, but they won't know what about. so their own mind will come up with possibilities, all the while it may be some innocuous thing. but all your soulmate will know, is that you are lying to them about something, and that always feels like betrayal to a soulmate.

so don't do it.

always be honest with them, and with yourself.

ALWAYS.
>>
File: 1489939224945.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1489939224945.gif
494KB, 387x305px
Now, answer the riddle of the robots, especially the grand wizard robots.
If soul mates are real then how come /r9k/.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.