[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, /tg/ here, doing some prep work. What are some interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Hey /x/, /tg/ here, doing some prep work. What are some interesting ways of crossing into alternate realities and worlds, other than dreams/mysterious doors/death/meditation?
>>
LSD or DMT man.
>>
File: IMG_3844.jpg (384KB, 700x4474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3844.jpg
384KB, 700x4474px
>>19026337
>>
>>19026348
Fuck, forgot about drugs, that's good, too. What else? I'm looking to stitch together a lot of weird shit and I want the crossings to be fairly consistent.
>>
>>19026357
IMO that sort of falls under dreams/meditation but I'll keep that in mind, thanks
>>
Invocation
Subtle Knife
>>
>>19026868
>invocation
shit, that reminds me of another thing, in some fiction there was this idea that rituals of summonning work by physically arranging the reality in a way corresponding with the alternate dimension we want to connect to, to sort of "break the barrier" between them. This could sort of work in reverse, by arranging the space too much like a place that exists elsewhere, you could mesh those places together, and emerge in a different place than you entered the arrangement from.
>>
>>19026337
You won't reach Midworld.
>>
>>19026337
understanding that all of the mysteries exist also in this physical realm will encourage the communication of other intelligences (aka "demons")
>>
File: endless.jpg (185KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
endless.jpg
185KB, 1200x800px
I saw the beyond. You know. So big. Looks like the universe itself. Blackness. But there's light. All around. Like stars and...planets.

So many colors. So many...beings. Led there by a...mountain. The gate. Rain poured. Lightning fell from black skies. Saw inside. Saw him too. White light from black hole eyes. Passed him by.

Sound was...quiet. So quiet. But voices. In the distance. In the void. Sounded...multi layered.

Don't know. Woke up. Candle was...centered. Can't go back now. Not like before. Now it's...it's all different.

Goes on forever. Galaxies explored away. Like day and night. No end in sight. Like a...cosmic highway.
>>
>>19026908
Is that a Dark Tower reference? Haven't read that series.

>>19026969
>>19026981
This is getting trippy. I like that.
>>
File: gateway.png (664KB, 1366x556px) Image search: [Google]
gateway.png
664KB, 1366x556px
The bell's already been rung. And they've heard it. Out in the dark. Among the stars.
>>
What I have so far:
-portal from asylum cell to Carcosa appearing in the night
-Apocalypse's World psychic maelstrom, some sort of psychic radio noise you can tune into
-sleep / dreams
-out of body experience
-drugs / John Dies at the End's "Soy Sauce"
-death
-meditationn
-invocation
-summonning via arranging space in the likeness of another place to break the barrier between
-a knife that cuts spaces in fabric of reality
-a cosmic highway / road-to-nowhere-but-actually-somewhere
-communicating with otherworldly intelligences - maybe some strange realities exist in those alien minds?
-a simple switch that alters the exterior of the locale you're in
-dense fog / forest that makes you exit elsewhere
-the alternate reality is caused by a THING that just moves through the area, anyone caught in the vincinity experiences a different world
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.