[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (10KB, 224x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 224x277px
Alright y'all, for those who are stalking, i know you will see this and do as usually; call me a schizo, a bipolar, a psycho, a pathological liar, vous savez quoi? Vous êtes pathétique gang de crisse de pas d'colonne

For those of you who are willing to read something suspicious and have your take on it, i'm encouraging you to try to make sense of this

Background info(i'm not even going to go in details because i don't wanna have to write my life in endless posts because there is way too much stuff i'd have to elaborate on)
>i've been stalked and harassed for years and all that bullshit has started in my family YEARS AGO

So i recently cut out contacts with one person(had doubts for years)who has helped me alot but also contributed a shit ton in this shenanigans

I moved to the city renting a room in an appartment

Dude who i rent from is named Christian(won't say last name for obvious reasons) and told me he has several appartments which he is renting rooms to students

He also told me he's living off that, so basically he "owns" the places he's renting

Today i went to his place to pick up some laundry soap and have him sign as a proof of residency for my application to the welfare so i can go back to school with a subvention and all that shit

Cont.
>>
Calme toé caliss je capote itoo mais ici c'est pas la meilleure place pour en parler.
>>
File: image.jpg (916KB, 1936x1627px)
image.jpg
916KB, 1936x1627px
>>19026307
Here's the interesting part, cause it took him a good amount of time to "write" a few words and i was waiting at his door steps

>pic related
I tried blocking my name in capital letters but do you see above my fingers what's written? Pei Yang

Then next to it, Janitor(concierge) Christian
>>
>>19026331
"Itoo"

Fuck off esti d'cave tu viens de t'vendre esti d'autiste
>>
>>19026341
Prends tes pillules ti-gars
>>
OP est un fagot.
>>
>>19026341
Pi j'viens de me vendre? Tu viens de poster un papier qui me dit exactement a quel collège tu vas. C'tu l'fun le collège de Maisonneuve?
>>
>>19026334
Then he signed as "Pei Yang"

Then he asked me what happened with the first boarder that came after me and i told him that he pissed me off and i told him to not talk to me anymore, then i saw he was trying hard to hold the smirk

I went to the welfare place, the lady that got my papers was the one i dealt with this morning and last week and she's been really weird with me

When i tried to tell her about the guy not signing his name and wanting to make sure it doesn't account for fraud, she started rationalizing in a weird manner trying to smother whatever doubts she thought i might have

Then i did a research on "Pei Yang"
Then i got the translation from chinese to english that says: to foster; to educate

Funny thing is i'm starting to think this is some kind of cryptic tactics because i've made it known that i'm aware of the bullshit going for years and everything just got worse with time

Wtf do i make of this?
>>
>>19026363
Lol esti qu't'es cave, st'un papier du centre local d'emploi crisse d'épais

Juste le fait que t'as dit "Maisonneuve" ça viens de t'vendre encore
>>
>>19026367
You're paranoid. Quebec has a lot of immigrants. Even your own name has a meaning. Every name has. You make connections that aren't there because you lack information.
>>
File: image.jpg (957KB, 1936x1849px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
957KB, 1936x1849px
>>19026367
Forgot proof
>>
>>19026372
Man c'est impossible te suivre parce-que tu fais pas de sens. Continue d'être anti-social pi finir dans un trou sur le BS.
>>
>>19026367
The only way to escape is to move to another state. Cut all ties. This will begin again in 6 months or 2 if you register with any assistance or social programs. If you leave to another country, the fix is permanent and you will be left alone. Good luck my friend and I recommend the finest attack spells you can use.
>>
>>19026375
Nice try faggot, t'as poster en français pis la t'essaye de t'faire passer pour un anglais en pensant que g pas checker le poster count, on est 3

Toi t'as parlé en français, l'autre y too

Pis le 3ième c moi

Moi jm'en calisse, g faite exprès d'faire ste thread la pcq je l'savais en crisse que vous aurez mordu

La y m'reste juste a screencapper le thread pis de localiser vos IPs

Crisse que vous êtes pas fort, mais vrmt pas faire gang d'esti d'cave

Ça va servir pour le dossier que jt'après monter

Thanks guys!
>>
>>19026381
Le gros continu de te caler, vous êtes calissement pas subtil ma gang de pas d'colonne
>>
>>19026396
Kess tu veux faire avec mon IP? Appart te mettre dans marde ya pas grand chose a faire.
>>
>>19026402
>Appart te mettre dans marde
lol comment?
>ya pas grand chose a faire.
Penses quece tu veux crisse d'éteint
>>
>>19026391
Thanks but i'm not in the US and like i said, i knew my stalkees would have took the bait

Look all the french posters
>>
>>19026405
Bwarf, j'ai screencappé le thread pi j'ai une coupe de tes infos. Si jamais y m'arrive dequoi au moins j'ai des preuves pi ca s'ra pas trop dur de te retrouver. J'ai le nom de ton proprio.
>>
>>19026415
lol premièrement, ta yeule avec tes "moi aussi", tu continue de donner de la crédibiliter à comment ça va me servir dans mon rapport

De 2, t'as pt mon nom de rue, mais l'avenue Bourbonnière est LONGUE esti d'agrès

De 3: t'as même pas le nom de mon proprio appart son prénom, Pei Yang existe pas esti d'épais, t'as pas suivi l'histoire pis tu joue au strawman

De 4: continue le gros
>>
>>19026411
mhmm I see, still you can apply it to that issue. What happens is that this is a worldwide intergovernmental activity based on zersetzung. I am glad you are in france, cause over in the us, theres a whole lot of bloodshed. Don't give up.
Im not in the us anymore. I am free.
>>
>>19026438
J'ai pas suivi parce-qui a rien a suivre. On dirait que t'es en pleine psychose.
>>
>>19026444
I'm not either in France dude, come on...
>>
>>19026446
Continue le gros, t'aide pas la cause

Away, continue avec tes "moi aussi"
>>
>>19026447
whatevs, i've said my bit
>>
>>19026457
Why would a guy who has clearly written his name, wouldn't sign his "real" name on a proof of residency?

The translation is pretty much what everyone has been doing to me for a long ass fucking time, what use was "Pei Yang" for in this goddamn letter other than for a cryptic code?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.