[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Universe really just Electricity and Magneticism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: lightning2 (1).jpg (32KB, 796x258px) Image search: [Google]
lightning2 (1).jpg
32KB, 796x258px
What do you know about Electric universe theory? It's glossed over alot by shitty conspiracy mainstream theorist.
>>
It's fundamentally a very stupid idea. The proponents of the idea demonstrate they don't even understand the basics of electricity and magnetism.
>>
No but you wouldn't be able to move without it. The world is just a giant ongoing physical reaction. Do shrooms and it'll all make sense. (Watch out though because you'll also understand yourself so much that you might get spooked by it.)
>>
Yes OP I agree with you. And beyond that it's just self reflective formulas and possibilities.
>>
The universe is imaginary. It's literally all in your mind.
>>
>>19025622
>>19025627
>>19025644
>>19025777

UGGGHHHHH
>>
File: dubsman.png (442KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
dubsman.png
442KB, 600x450px
>>19025622
>>19025644
>>19025777
>>
>>19025593
yes.

physicsts haven't fully understood this yet, but the quantum mechanical potential wavefunction is really just the electromagnetic waves/fields.

I'll prove this through field unification and a direct link to the mechanism of wavefunction "collapse"(which it's not, of course,) in my new book. The culmination of my life's work.

Six short months.
>>
>>19026164
Except that all the experiments show it is not so. Not saying that such a universe isn't possible ... it's just not the one we live in.
>>
>>19026164
>I don't understand these words that I'm using
>but I'll assume nobody else does either
>so I can get away with using them and people will think I"m smart

Tell me, if quantum mechanical wave functions are just electromagnetic fields are just wavefunctions, then how come neutral particles like, for example, neutrons, use the same wave functions.

For for that matter, no electricomagnetic properties such as charge even appear in the domain of the wave function?
>>
>>19026208
>Except that all the experiments show it is not so.
citation?
>>
>>19026269
>Tell me, if quantum mechanical wave functions are just electromagnetic fields are just wavefunctions, then how come neutral particles like, for example, neutrons, use the same wave functions.
because +e and -e equal Q=0 (no charge). A state of electrical neutrality doesn't imply charges don't exist, only that they are in balance.

>For for that matter, no electricomagnetic properties such as charge even appear in the domain of the wave function?
Charge doesn't appear in the wavefunctions YET, which is why the description is incomplete: Einstein's "missing variables."
>>
>>19026338
What happens when you multiply something by zero?

Just checking.
>>
>>19026276
Mod or janitor dude can you please ban this impersonating faggot.
>>
>>19026350
What happens when you divide something by zero?
>>
>>19026359
exactly
>>
>>19026350
>What happens when you multiply something by zero?
>Just checking.
it doesn't work that way with electric charge. For example, a Helium nucleus has two protons (+2e), the electron cloud has two electrons (-2e) so the net charge is zero and the atom is stable. But if something comes along and tears away one of the electrons, the net charge is +1e, because the nucleus is +2e and the one remaining electron is -1e.
>>
>>19026359
>What happens when you divide something by zero?

Calculus shows that anything divided by zero is equal to Infinity.

Lim [1/x] = [Infinity]
x->0

Reference: Gabriel's Horn
>>
>>19026376
Yes, that's addition and subtraction.

But I'm talking about wavefunctions. Which exist despite the absence of electric fields. The neutral helium atom still has a wavefunction.
>>
>>19026392
>>>19026376 (You)
>Yes, that's addition and subtraction.
yes.

>But I'm talking about wavefunctions.
so you use phase superposition to add, instead of algebraic numbers

?Which exist despite the absence of electric fields.
nothing exists independent of electromagnetic fields. Just because it looks like mass, doesn't mean it's not a field.

>The neutral helium atom still has a wavefunction.
exactly
>>
>>19026406
>instead of algebraic numbers

Mmm, no, wave functions very much involve algebra. Along with calculus and partial differential equations.

What do you think the "function" in wave function refers to?

>nothing exists independent of electromagnetic fields.

Neutrons exist independent electromagnetic field. Anything grounded exists independent electromagnetic fields. The whole purpose of faraday cages is to eliminate incidental electromagnetic fields.

>exactly

Yes, exactly. Wave functions have nothing to do with electromagnetism.
>>
>>19025593
Both yes and no. The main force of the universe is mass aka enegy per space. Mass grants all phys. bodies a power to interract with themselves, via attraction, then goes some higher levels of particles like electrons, and ofc. electricity.
There are no phys. bodies without mass. Dark matter might utilize similar concept, but split by systempartials. Or the dark whatever is just a meme yet another time.
>>
>>19026164

>physicsts haven't fully understood this yet, but the quantum mechanical potential wavefunction is really just the electromagnetic waves/fields.

What produces these waves and how come a free electro magnetic wave and a free quantum mechanical wave have different dispersion relations? Linear for em and quadratic for qm?
>>
>>19026435
>>instead of algebraic numbers
>Mmm, no, wave functions very much involve algebra. Along with calculus and partial differential equations.
you're not a physicist are you? if you were, you;d understand that the quantum mechanical wavefunction of a universe is a superposition of the wavefunctions of all particles in that universe.

coherent addition through superposition, not simple algebra

>What do you think the "function" in wave function refers to?
the probability of observing an object at a given point in spacetime. it's complex-valued, not real valued.

>>nothing exists independent of electromagnetic fields.
>Neutrons exist independent electromagnetic field.
No. Subpartcles within the Neutron have charge.

>Anything grounded exists independent electromagnetic fields.
No. A grounded object merely contains so many free electrons inside it that those electron re-arrange so that the electric field inside the conductor is zero. That doesn't mean there is no charge, or are no fields. Only that they perfectly cancel the incident fields on the boundary.

>The whole purpose of faraday cages is to eliminate incidental electromagnetic fields.
only those blow the cutoff frequency. no point is spacetime is completely free of electromagnetic field.

>>exactly
>Yes, exactly. Wave functions have nothing to do with electromagnetism.
Ever heard of QED? (Quantum Electrodynamics?)
>>
>>19026467
>What produces these waves and how come a free electro magnetic wave and a free quantum mechanical wave have different dispersion relations? Linear for em and quadratic for qm?
Good question.

Because the Maxwells, Schoredinger, and Einstein Field Equations haven't been properly unified yet. But they will be. and I know how.
>>
>>19026387
Infinity is an undefined value. Algebra solves this paradox.

a/0 = b
a = b*0
a = 0

While b remains undefined, a becomes definitely zero.

1/0 = b states that 1 = 0, which is a contradiction. The secret to zero division is that it defines the numerator, not the fraction.
>>
>>19027074
a/0=b implies that a is both 0 and approaches infinity. Making it 1, theoretically.
>>
>>19025777
777 heaven
>>
>>19026338
For some reason -e + +e= 0 gave me a major epiphany, like, having no net charge might make you think there's nothing there. Could lead to a lot of false assumptions. As we are seeing in this thread.

Electric universe doesn't add up from what I know of physics, but then again, that a not a whole lot
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.