[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

victoryofthelight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

File: 1494993044509.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1494993044509.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
What is /x/ thoughts on this?
>Some guy starts posting on Twitter (https://mobile.twitter.com/KibBitzLaw)
>First follower is Barack Obama
>Claims to work for a group fighting corrupt intel agencies
>Claims that he and his group have tons of inside info on them, because his great grandfather was in the OSS (see pic related)
>Gives links to the following Wikileaks, one of which is about Soviets destroying a moon base, another on a company that's contracted by the US military and does lots of /x/ activity and was involved in 9/11
(https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html, https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1951240_geo-pol-material-.html)
>Warned everyone that "they" were coming to shut off the site 45 minutes in advance, and warned everyone "they" were here a minute before it got shut down
>Recently has claimed that their group found the Ark of the Covenant or some crazy shit like that
>Constantly sending tweets to various politicians and agencies telling them to stop their shit, or he'll spill beans
>Also he has a dead man's switch so if "they" ever tried silencing him shit would hit the fan
>>
File: IMG_2246.jpg (3MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2246.jpg
3MB, 2448x2448px
>>19025179
I don't go on /pol/ anymore(it got annoying) so idk this. Tell us more, Op?
>>
>>19025179
Continue OP
>>
He smells fishy. A lot of what he says seems to be part of project blue beam. Also lack of shills on his thread is odd.

I think he was posting on Reddit a lot of shit about all religions are wrong but got some stuff right, really sounds of to me.
>>
>>19025224
>>19025233
Not much more to say that I can remember, the threads keep getting removed or archived even if there's only a hand full of replies.
He did claim that Bush was basically responsible for all the shit today (I mean, he's kind of right), and that in the Green Zone in Iraq there's a stargate/some kind of ancient portal that the US military captured.
>>
>>19025254
>Also lack of shills on his thread is odd
I think they're concentrating on shutting down Seth Rich threads ATM. Lack of shills itt is odd, but in past related threads there have been tons; and like I said, /pol/ and /x/ keep deleting threads like this one.
>>
>>19025256
Do you know more about the portal?
>>
>>19025278
I don't think so.
Wouldn't surprise me, given one of the wikileaks links that were given, that they're trying to use it to contact aliens/demons.
>>
File: aylmao.png (31KB, 589x250px) Image search: [Google]
aylmao.png
31KB, 589x250px
>>19025378
What if it turns out the person who posted the real alien selfie was one of them?
>>
It's kinda creepy tho. Either he's a real deal guy that wants to help or part of the project blue beam.

So anyways shit is going to go down soon.
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>19025256
I thought the gate was in the Great Ziggurat of Ur, which was renovated by Saddam before Desert Storm. I wonder if it was moved to the green zone?
>>
>>19025254
I'm still on the fence about Bluebeam, but I have to say, I saw quite a few shills in another /x/ thread about 2 or 3 days ago. LOTS of people talking about how batshit insane we were, when we just want to find out if there is any truth to this guy.
>>
he used to work for dnc
>>
>>19025179
>Also he has a dead man's switch so if "they" ever tried silencing him shit would hit the fan

Can't he just make shit hit the fan now then?
>>
>>19025765
>LOTS of people talking about how batshit insane we were

Grow thicker skin kid, this is /x/. If you think it's bizarre to have a number of people in a succubus thread saying it's retarded then you seriously need to get out more.
>>
>>19025796
Naw naw I'm not saying I'm offended. I can't count the number of people who have told me to get help. I'm just saying that there were more folks in that thread than usual. Perhaps it was because the /x/ thread was started off of a /pol/ thread, but it didn't seem normal.
>>
>>19025179

Let's hope his DMS is better than Assange's Blockchain DMS. RIP
>>
>>19025784
He seems to me more to just say what is going on behind the scenes, not affect the outcome.

The whole Obama thing makes this dubious. Could it be that he wasn't that bad afterall? That he was just thrown around because he was pressured?
>>
>>19025179
(((kibbitz)))
>>
>>19025837
All presidents are puppets you baka
>>
>>19025828
/pol/ threads attract shit to an incomparable level compared to other /x/ threads. That's why 90% of /x/ flips out when /pol/ rolls in here and every other post is "go back to /pol/"

Next time you see a /pol/ thread, watch the post count. It's 3 pro-Trump shills posting incessantly with one another. Every time you get 5 Trump dick sucking posts, the poster count doesn't change. But each time someone says "go back to /pol/" the poster count goes up a tick.

/pol/ threads are the worst part of /x/
>>
>>19025856
/x/ is the worst part of /x/
>>
>>19025747
You could be correct, I wasn't around in those threads long before they'd get deleted.
>>19025844
JFK was the last true president. He was going to warn the citizenry about all this shady shit the government was doing, so they had to exterminate him.
>>
>>19025903
>JFK was the last true president.

To expand further on your point, check out JFK's speech on secret societies. Normies will say he was talking about communism, but it's obvious he meant other societies as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU

> You could be correct, I wasn't around in those threads long before they'd get deleted.

I believe that victoryofthelight's claims are that the gate is in the green zone, while the "mainstream" stargate theory that's been around for years puts the gate in Ur.
>>
brump
>>
File: 1494929363258.jpg (257KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494929363258.jpg
257KB, 1440x1080px
You mean THIS portal?
>Yemen
And yes. It's controlled from Iraq
>>
>>19026303
Also I want to say that the guy smells weird and the lack of shills is suspicious, but the first can be explained because he can be full steamroll mode because he would be shutdown and the second can be because all the Seth Rich shit.
>>
>>19026317
>He can't be full steamroll*
Damn, phonefagging is terrible.
>>
File: 1476145291203.jpg (161KB, 810x744px) Image search: [Google]
1476145291203.jpg
161KB, 810x744px
>>19025856
>being this tsundere
we know you love us, you whore
>>
File: DAF0njUUwAANEbO.jpg:large.jpg (109KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
DAF0njUUwAANEbO.jpg:large.jpg
109KB, 750x1334px
The twitter account posted this yesterday. Where are we in terms of this picture?
>>
>>19026498
>Two Voices will Call out in a heard Silence
They are non-linear signs...
GUYS, THE DEAD SPEAK THROUGH SILENCE.
>>
>>19025179
This portal
332 32 11N, 44 25 15E

Look all the spirals aound
>>
>>19026498
>Three branches will become one
Republican control of House, Senate, and Presidency.
> Island will drift away
Brexit
>Killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
Either Trump's tomahawks, or Kim's recent nuclear test.
>The star will gorge itself on clay
THIS is where we're at. Waiting for Israel to start Annexing Palestine.
Anyone hear the news in Israel today? Gaza strip supposedly is having an energy crisis. This could be the start of more to come.
>>
>>19026498
>when the weather cools
short term: end of a summer - mid September through October for the the north hemisphere
long term: possible effects of global warming (either natural or human caused).

>they're trying to force God's hand
the melding of scientism and religion. People blindly believe anything scientists say nowadays, especially with people like Bill Nye and NGT who are practically worshipped. Governments can use them to push ideologies, products, etc. and more under the guise of "listen to them because you fucking love science!" Scientism is the same as every other manufactured religion. It's just a way of controlling and influencing people. Many ideas are correct but certain aspects are doctored, left out, or blatant lies used to profit and control

>three branches become one
In times of absolute crisis (like a nuclear attack on US soil), all three branches of government can be directly controlled by the US president

>an island will drift away
?

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
a nonlethal emission from the Ark of Gabriel? That would certainly cause widespread panic along with a lot of people 'waking up' if this happened

>the star will gorge itself on clay
the Ark of Gabriel is supposedly in Antarctica. If something happens with AoG that destroys the glaciers, etc. they will melt and almost certain cause the sea level to rise worldwide. Clay is naturally found at the bottom of rivers. There's going to be a lot more clay if parts of the world are underwater

>idols will ....
I'll leave the rest up to someone else

If these are linear signs then I don't any of these have officially started. I've been seeing Sept 23 2017 tossed around on /x/ so I'm wondering if that's going to be the start

For the next sign, we've already seen a decline in religion in the West and an increase in Atheism and blind acceptance of science. Perhaps things will increase next year
>>
>>19025179
Here

Look all the spirals around in google maps
>>
>>19025256
It's in Isreal. There is another in Egypt.
>>
>>19026554
Where in Israel?
Where in Egypt?
>>
>>19026558
In Israel, I'm unsure. Egypt, it is in Cleopatra's pyramid.
>>
I know reddit sucks and all but he posts on /r/conspiracy sometimes too and tweeted saying he's got a big post coming up later
>>
>>19027020
His reddit posts are so much easier to read than twitter. Twitter is such a clusterfuck for long discussions and info dumps like he's trying to do. I'm looking forward to his next post

here's his last thread for anyone looking: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/68i54i/it_is_time_you_know_the_truth/
>>
>End game for them was to kill you off and replace you with AI and clones. Greys tricked Eisenhower in 1952 by appearing benevolent.

hmmm
>>
>>19027036
Source on this?
>>
>>19027104
the guy's twitter. He doesn't post sources for these. A lot of his claims are getting outlandish, even for /x/
>>
>>19027161
I'm thinking he likes to throw out red herrings, so that "they" don't shut him down for being forthright with what he wants to say. He wraps everything up in a layer of crazy to throw the scent so to speak.
>>
File: virgo-23-september-2017.jpg (32KB, 616x308px) Image search: [Google]
virgo-23-september-2017.jpg
32KB, 616x308px
Revelation 12King James Version (KJV)

12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
>>
>>19025256
There are a bunch of the holes in Iraq, and more surviving holes in iran in the old holy high places that were used by the Zoroastrians and the other fire cults.

the reading i have done, and the few things i have heard from people call them holes. some are right particular about a spot, and some dont give a fuck and you can move them anywhere and they will work like nothing happened. think less stargate/GATE, and more ACME BRAND INFINITE MOVABLE PORTALS to weird shitty places.
>>
>>19026558
Mt. Sinai, Mt. Harmon, the one that is under the old palace of david, jericho, and there are a few up in lebanon like the big one in Baalbek, and the house of the giants, which is a big rock formation that people think was a giants house in the bible days.
>>
>>19027325
Kind of reminds of the portal thread that was mysteriously deleted a day or two ago.
>>
>>19025856
>/pol/ threads are the worst part of /x/
I'm sure they are, RP faggot.
>>
>>19028175
i didnt see that thread, I just started reading about them on usenet back in the late 90's on AOL's usenet service.
>>
I wonder if there's anything more to Anthony Wiener pleading guilty than it seems on the surface.

Did this result only because Comey was fired?
>>
>>19027325
a mite bit more accurate here this post, on them, I would argue, from my personal experiences.
Things are too damn unstable too.
>>
It's just a crazy/bored person's theory-of-everything. Pretty run of the mill stuff too.
>>
>>19025856
says the guy who has cleary never been to /pol/
>>
>>19025179
My face when United States Air Force was tricked into giving commands to fly empty airplanes into the twin towers of New York City by telling some United States Air Force they were playing a, "war game" of which they were simulating being the enemy.
>>
>>19031260
Wow that's messed up. Where are you reading that?
>>
>>19031281
Interpretation of one of the tweets of @kibbitzlaw.
I don't have a reference link to it, and I'm not going to search for it.
>>
>>19031281
found it:
https://twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/865726629200441344
>>
>>19031375
victoryofthelight @KibBitzLaw 3h3 hours ago
More
victoryofthelight Retweeted victoryofthelight
#911Truth #WhyComeyWasFired

CIA and rogue elements of USAF switched out planes midair with remote controlled planes NASA had purchased

---------_________---------
My guess is the remote controlled planes...or planes where there was autopilot...was put into the air so USAF could practice whatever they were going to do to stop real planes from flying into the World Trade Center Twin Towers of New York City. .

An other group, than the one who put the planes in the air, was contacted and told there was a, "war game". >>19031260
>>
File: 1493065048222.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493065048222.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>19030292
>A crazy bored LARPer is capable of shutting down the site
>A crazy bored LARPer would tell people that "they" were coming and that "they" were here a minutes before the site went down
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.