[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chris Cornell murdered yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

He was found after a concert in Detroit with a band around his neck on the bathroom floor of his hotel room. The bullshit authorities are already claiming suicide. He was happy and was about to bring us some new material ;-; Rest in peace big homie!
I was listening to his music just yesterday.
>>
Boy I'd never expect washed up grunge musicians with drug problems to commit suicide.

That never happens.
>>
R.I.P. Never outshined.
>>
>Because death is funny, hurr durr.

We find what we seek.
>>
>>19025024
>I was listening to his music just yesterday.
It didn't seem to do him any good :-/
>>
>>19025029
He was worth 60 mil. Washed up sounds nice. Kek.
>>
>>19025024
This is coming during these times of mass media blackout. Very unsettling. Anything could happen. Keep your eyes peeled in areas affected by the blackout, in case anything strange or out of place happens.
>>
>>19025043
Just declaring the odd coincidence. I didn't think anything bad would happen to him. I am now thinking I should cast protection on all those I follow now...
>>
>>19025024
link please? the only news I could find basically said, "possible suicide but we don't really know yet"

RIP mister cornell
>>
>>19025081
That is a very kind thing for you to do anon.

I'm glad there's still people like you out there.
>>
Game of Thrones
>>
still waiting for sauce on the "murder" aspect of this
>>
>>19025024
>be grungy rocker type
>get found dead on a bathroom floor with a ligature round his neck
>autoerotic asphyxiation.jpeg
>the womble done a micheal hutchence
CASE SOLVED
>>
>>19025176
>with a ligature round his neck
gonna need sauce on this too, that is not in any of the stories that I'm seeing.
>>
>>19025159
Thanks for your sentiments, much appreciated :)

>>19025169
http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/7800829/chris-cornell-detroit-police-investigation-possible-suicide

I am at work on a broken phone and it's kind of hard to find something not tainted by ads and faux news.
>>
>>19025198
thank you. weird.

I guess we should be lucky the detroit police are investigating any deaths at all.
>>
>>19025217
Famous guys get VIP treatment.
>>
>>19025024
This is such an unusual 'suicide' it's irresponsible for them to give out that verdict so soon, fishy as fuck.
>>
Chris Cornell dying is some weird, fucked up synchronicity for me. Did I kill him or am I just schizo? I don't want to go into details.
>>
>>19025029
Are you the same fedora faggot in every thread? This is the only board where the first post is the worst post, go back to masturbating to cartoon children.
>>
Mr Cornell works on and promotes movie about a denied genocide regarding turkey, paid by Kirk krikorian (owner of MGM hotels); and miraculously commits suicide in a MGM hotel, coincidentally when erdogan is Stateside after a concert. Medical examiner states suicide by hanging when he is found on the bathroom floor "with a band around his neck" super shady circumstances
>>
>>19025687
Sounds like you hit the nail on the head there man. I didn't know whyvIbwas drawn to gobto /x/ today (it's been months). Inwas really effected by his death this morning as he's been a tremendous influence on my art.

Seeing him perform live opened my eyes to the multidimensionality of songwriting. He was able to invoke so much meaning through his voice, it moved me. He's going to move people with the song he wrote for the Armenian Genocide Movie. Unfortunately it looks like he became a sacrificial lamb in some bizzarro occult ritual (as many celebrities do)

I feel as though me opening this thread right as you posted was a little bit of Chris shining through. I was going to dedicate a set I was playing tonight to him and talk about suicide (had to talk a friend down last night). I think this was his way of telling me not to bother, he never offed himself.
>>
>>19025029

He looked like he actively used heroin imo. Certainly didnt look healthy
>>
>>19025024
Christopher Ricardo Retardo Cucknell was found dead as a wedge in Detoilet today, it is thought that he jerked himself off to death like that old man from kung fu. He was the singer of suckgarden and audiosuck and no one giveths a fugg abot his dingleberry old butt anymore lmao :D
>>
>>19025024
he pulled a robin williams. auto erotic asphyxiation
>>
>>19025987
When you finally an hero, no one will even say this about you...
>>
Some are worried for Eddie Vedder now as he is one of the last remaining heads of the grunge movement

>>19025987
Cry harder president faggot dump shill.
go back to your bitch ass nazi circlejerks.
They need their cumdumpster back.
also, may Belial curse you until you break under neverending strife, bloodshed and ordeals. May all your dreams fail as you and your allies fall into an endless sleep and other paths that end in failure and unacceptance.
>>
>>19025217
yeah I mean why would they bother if they already know which of their pawns offed the other? no need to investigate that, let's just blame it on the poor. Not police arresting people while they work or leave their homes. No sir, we don't want massa to beat us no mo. we don' want to end up on the news, oh no
>>
I fucking new this was going to happen, you bots really have to soil every single thing that happens in the world?

When the hell "being awake" become "being batshit crazy ignoring all common sense just because I can make look like it makes sense just because I invent the parts of the story I don't know".

Just let the guy rip in peace you assholes. Nostalgia and depression are a hella drug.
>>
>>19026887
how can a slandered and murdered person rest in peace? ffs
Dude just began touring, was married and at the top of his game.
I will not silence myself. You can go hide in a corner, that's your choice.
I literally had stopped listening to pretty much anything for about 2 years, and the exact moment I get back into Soundgarden this fucking happens. This is no coincidence, it's someone telling me something about this is wrong. In fact, being that we are on /x/ this is the perfect time to consult some spirits.
>>
>>19027115
Here is an iching
>Who killed Chris Cornell?

K'an / Dangerously Deep

Water follows Water, spilling over any cliff, flowing past all obstacles, no matter the depth or distance, to the Sea.
The Superior Person learns flexibility from the mistakes he has made, and grows strong from the obstacles he has overcome, pressing on to show others

the Way.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:
You are facing a crucial trial along your Journey.
The danger of this challenge is very real.
It is a test of your mettle.
If you can maintain your integrity and stay true to your convictions, you will overcome.
That's not as easy as it seems when you are faced with the sacrifice of other things you've come to depend upon or hold dear.

>Deep beneath the earth, he falls into an even deeper chasm.
Perilous.

K'an / Water
Image: Water, Clouds, Rain, Spring, Pit, Chasm.
Qualities: Dangerous, Difficult, Profound, Anxious, Deep, Mysterious, Damned, Persistent, Persevering, Flexible, Melancholy, Pervasive, Protean, Mobile,

Fluid, Driving.
Direction: North.
Family Member: Middle Son.
Body Part: Ear.
Season: Midwinter.
Time of Day: Midnight.
Animal: Pig.
Color: Scarlet.
Element: Wood.
Miscellaneous: Ditches, Ambush, Bent and Straightened, Bow, Wheel, Sick Heart, Earache, Blood, Stumbling Horse, Wrecked Chariot, Moon, Thieves,

Hardwood, Toil.

>Ambush
>sick heart
>Thieves
>Wrecked Chariot
>Toil
>>
>>19025169
Occult sacrifice
>>
>>19027135

Your posts started as reasonable and I lenses some weeks ago and have been getting progressively more ridiculous. I'm not sure if you're perfecting the art of trolling or if you are really just getting stupider.
>>
Cornell's death is a cover-up story aimed to bury the Seth Rich murder that was picking pace. There was a thread on /pol/ recently that was basically a betting thread. Whoever voted for dead celebrity won. Classic CIA.
>>
>>19025029

>washed up

Not quite. I saw his solo performance twice last year because my gf is obsessed with him, and the way he captivated the crowd and the outpouring of love both sold out crowds showed to him proves that you are dumb or trolling.

For the record, I was and still am a metal fag, and never paid attention to popular music. but I was there when all that grunge shit came about. Soundgarden was one of the only bands that didn't suck shit to come out of that era IMESHO.

There is a reason that the guys nickname in Hollywood is "The Voice".

Have some respect, or shut up when you have no clue about the topic at hand.

That being said, he did look strung out during that last performance, but I am not entirely convinced it was suicide.
>>
>>19025024
While it is sad and all, it isn't anyhow paranormal. Get this shit off /x/, go to /mu/ or even fucking /b/ or something.
>>
>>19025357
That's highly unlikely.
Synchronicity is just spoopy like that.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.