[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one unlock their true potential.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_of0whfLY1L1vgv3yxo4_1280.jpg (528KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of0whfLY1L1vgv3yxo4_1280.jpg
528KB, 640x960px
How does one unlock their true potential.
>>
set a goal, obsessively work for it.
>>
File: 6Y6u5I2.gif (495KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
6Y6u5I2.gif
495KB, 500x206px
>>19024817
Never sleep in.
Exercise.
Eat healthy and a portion that is not to over fill your stomach.
Read something new each time you complete the previous.
Help others regardless if they ask.
Never jump to conclusions or make assumptions.
Never talk behind people's backs.
Stop masturbating.
Spend less or no time stuck using digital devices.
>>
>>19024872
Learn about people too but I guess this goes with helping them. You learn so much from others.
>>
Defeat the evil in your body so your soul's energy can freely flow.
>>
>>19024872
this is a good ritual for making oneself a clean vessel.
onanism does not matter though, at least if you are trying to become a summoner.
it is actually necessary in some rituals.
>>
>>19024872
This.
>>
>>19024961
By not being a schizophrenic namefag.
>>
>>19024817
Have a fat, green alien put his hand on your head.
>>
Smoke a big bowl of K2. It will unlock your mind.
>>
>>19024817
do a hundred pushups, a hundred situps, a hundred squats, and runn ten kilometers every day
>>
Literally let some inexperienced cunt who acts all tough fuck up and bring the complete universe to the edge of destruction for his grand plan and then get unlock'd by someone who tries to prove a point
>>
>>19026590
You forgot the most important part, you gotta do all that everyday for three years straight without stop
>>
File: Tatsumaki.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tatsumaki.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>19026605
also make sure to eat 3 meals and don’t use any form of heating or air conditioning to make life easier. You just deal with whatever comes your way and become stronger.
>>
>>19026795
heee hee, that nigga that nigga make funny reference to show hee hee, if he was on youtube he get top comment
>>
>>19026590
I know this is from One Punch, but that isn't even a good/hardcore regimen. That's literally standard getting back into shape type shit. You should go to the gym and benchpress 12 sets of 12 reps at 200 pounds to start and hit the leg press at 400 12 reps of 12
then run 20km on the track. Make sure to eat upwards to 160kg of protein and limit your fat intake get enough carbs to survive and avoid greasy foods like chips, fries, and hamburgers, and don't drink soda at all. ( if you have to get powerade or gatorade, or you can get a preworkout mix and put it in the water. (Lemon tastes gr8))

Next you should try and do 200-300 pullups and crunches, but do as much as you can don't hurt yourself or it'll fuck your muscle up. last up quick smoking please
>>
>>19027032
>that isn't even a good/hardcore regimen
that was the joke in the show. he was just so fucking lame that this was enough to make him a superhero.

anyway,
>Make sure to eat upwards to 160kg of protein
consuming 160 KILOgrams of protein is some Dragon Ball Z level shit
>>
>>19027056
I understand
what is
>I know this is from One Punch
>>
>>19027066
give me a break it's 5am for me and even captcha is giving me difficulty
>>
File: One-Punch-Man-Workout.jpg (254KB, 860x1236px) Image search: [Google]
One-Punch-Man-Workout.jpg
254KB, 860x1236px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.