[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I pray to god (idk which, but I address it to a benevolent god

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

I pray to god (idk which, but I address it to a benevolent god that won't send me and billion others to hell) for protection and happiness everyday. I'm suicidal and paranoid af and I can't take this anymore. I don't have a job or education and I'm rotting away at this place. What do I need to do to get better? Exorcism? Going to a psychic or energy master? I'm gonna do neurofeedback therapy as a last resort (meds didn't work and made things worse), but what if it doesn't work again? What if some negative/evil entities are fucking with me and blocking the effects of the therapy? I'm paranoid af about this. I just can pray to god everyday....

Do any of you with a special connection to a higher being or special power have something to say to me? Can I get better and be happy and make others happy? If not I think I might just end this all.

I'm tired. Very much so.
>>
god is answering your prayers. he is breaking you apart like job.
then when you are completely destroyed he will welcome your soul into his kingdom.
That is what you wanted, right?
>>
A singularity is all of timespace compressed into a single instance. Therefore it is a bridge to the beginning of time.

Everything that begins to exist has a cause.

The universe began to exist, therefore the universe has a cause.

That cause is the Creator, who communicates to creation in time through these singularities in the form of faster than light particles where information is encoded digitally.

God is Good, so the only thing stopping the Creator from sending you a software update is your consent.

We are bombarded, swarmed by neutrino radiation, and who knows what other exotic particles.

The code of God is there for you.

Binary, trinary and so on, to increasing complexity. The best therapist is your neighbourhood black hole.

On phone, hope this helps you.

Stay safe and have one.
>>
File: Seere.gif (33KB, 347x351px) Image search: [Google]
Seere.gif
33KB, 347x351px
If you want to instead stop the suffering lift the curses from yourself, banish the demons, banish the angels.
Have demons and angels walk with you by choice instead. Having your back. Use gods gift of summoning. Make your life improve into a real life, with your own strength.
>>
if you are afraid of demons then summon a mother goddess, Danu, Innana, Amaterasu, Izanami, Alilat, Hathor, Isis, Brigid, Aryanrhod, Mary, Parvati, Lakshmi, Tlazolteotl, Toci, Mayahuel, Ishtar,etc and ask for love and protection
>>
File: bunny.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bunny.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>19024289
>What do I need to do to get better?
Get yourself a copy of the audio for the sedona method. It'll teach you how to let go of emotional hangups which you are currently addicted to.
>what if it doesn't work again? What if some negative/evil entities are fucking with me and blocking the effects of the therapy?
so what if it doesn't. so what if you're being blocked. these are just further problems you'll need to solve. in reality, these are just fantasies you are generating because you are attached to fear. you are doing this to yourself. somehow you think fear can protect you. fear only works for practical purposes in small doses. you're way overdoing it and can't think straight with fear tainting all your thoughts.

here's a trick. welcome whatever you're afraid of. whatever you are resisting, instead of running away from, asking for protection from, just accept and welcome as best you can. notice your feelings of paranoia and self-destruction and simply welcome them. let them be there and embrace them. "BUT If I'm not afraid then XYZ will happen." Then welcome that too. Welcome and embrace whatever you are scared of and your mind will eventually figure out there's no point in being scared and you'll start to feel good. Wherever fear was blocking you before, it just won't be there anymore and you'll naturally do the things that will help you.
>>
>>19024405
Thanks for the advice. I need this.

I'll try my best, even tho I'm still scared.....
>>
>>19024346
>Get rekt by God
>Go to heaven
>??????
>Profit.
>>
>>19024289
>a benevolent god that won't send me and billion others to hell

Right off the bat I can tell your problem. You are stupid and can't accept responsibility. You are also being held down by depression (even though you have reason to). First off, God doesn't send people to hell. They go there themselves because that's where their actions led them. Hell is an outcome, not a punishment.

Now then. I used to feel like you and also wonder if some paranormal entities are fucking with me. Btw are you fat? What's your sex?
>>
>>19025241
Yes, I'm fat and I'm a guy.

Anyway, I mean,a god that won't send billions to hell simply for having the wrong belief (aka the abrahamic gods)

There are like, what, 4200 religions? How do you even know which one is true lmao...
>>
>>19025345

You fear hell, right? Well take a look at your life and tell me how you're not in hell. Your mind is clouded, you're lost in despair, days just come and go. You're afraid of death (no future) so much that you want to kill yourself. Nah you're in hell, and like others you'll come to realize it on your way out.

The only way out of Hell is through the Purgatory. According to tradition the Purgatory hurts like hell. So, do you want out?

>a god that won't send billions to hell simply for having the wrong belief (aka the abrahamic gods)

Dude, the Bible was put together from jewish holy texts by unknown people and edited a bunch of times. Then it was translated and changed further through translation misfires. Parts of it read as a legal system, other parts as hystory, other parts as race propaganda, and other parts as instructions for building a stable society labelled as "God said" so illiterate people would do the right thing without having to have the science behind it explained. Take it with a grain of salt as it obviously has been tampered with.
Plus Jesus said he'd rather you follow the spirit of the scriptures, not the letter.
>>
>>19024289
If I were you, I'd hold off looking into the paranormal until you've exhausted every other option. Tell me about your coping methods for dealing with your anxiety, as I deal with it as well. I'll try to help if I can.
>>
For what it's worth, I'll pray for you as well, friend.
>>
>>19025531
Yeah, I'm going to do that most likely.

I was very religious christian once and even went to an exorcism/speaking in tongues camp but that was actually the start of my life going to hell (my mental illness started to go real bad and it hasn't healed until now). That was a mistake. I'm traumatized and won't seek paranormal help unless it's the last resort.

I'm this close tho, I'm just doing neurofeedback therapy now, just getting started so idk if it works or not. If not then haha? Honestly I don't even know.
>>
>>19025535
Thanks a lot... May you be happy.
>>
>>19025686
>Honestly I don't even know.
There are an endless number of therapies and techniques out there. If one fails, you just move down the list till something works. If you're a super hard case with only a 5% chance of success it's going to take you 20 tries but something will work eventually. Here's some random shit off the top of my head:

>exercise
>go outside every day
>have regular social interactions wherever you can
>CBT
>read books on your specific personality disorder(s)
>meditation
>watch youtube advice
>deep breathing exercises
>try different medication
>visualization
>fake it till you make it
>talk therapy
>support group / 12 steps
>emwave 2
>weed
>healthy physical labor
>diets
>emotional dual n-back
>MMA class
>psychodrama
>energy work
>volunteer to help others
>yoga
>sedona method
>eft
>hypnosis

This list is endless. Something or a combination of things is bound to work if you just keep giving things an honest try.
>>
>>19025770

>just read the bible
>>
>>19024289
honestly what you need is meditation and being outdoors
>>
>>19025686
See >>19025770
I exercise daily, lost a little over a hundred pounds in the last three years. I'm getting close to fit, so that's taken a massive load off - quite literally in this case. I also volunteer at a food pantry, though that sometimes puts a chink in my faith in humanity, but the majority of the time I find it rewarding.

I'd also like to add writing and drawing to the list the other anon left. Folks like us tend to develop what is called maladaptive daydreaming to get away from what ails us, but if it's kept in check and not allowed to run wild and consume our lives, it can be turned into something lucrative, like writing books or drawing comics.
>>
>>19024289
You need Love, anon.

Pray for God to reveal Himself to you through the Love of another.

I will pray that for you.
>>
Hello fellow earth dweller :^)

Stuff will get better, if you dont have a job and dont feel like getting one because of anxiety, start tomorrow walking. Walk at least 7 miles, itll probably take you 2 to 3 hours. The sun will lift your spirits and the excersize, pushing yourself past your limit will increase your testosterone a ton and release toms of dopamine and serotonin. You will feel on top of the world. My anxiety couldnt be fixed by dozens of medicines and a few weeks ago i started walking and running when the sun first started coming out. I was seriously thinking that id never find a job or anything and was so deeply depressed. Im on a 4000 calorie defecit right now so im losing about a pound per day. I got about 25 more days till im at the weight i want to be. (150)

Im serious, that changed my fucking life.

I got a fitbit to use while i walk so i can watch calories come off and i can log my progress. It feels so fucking amazing to be pushing my body. I havent done something like this for 10 years. (Im 28)

Try it. Try it just once on a beautiful day and i promise you, your life will turn around.
>>
>>19024361
Isn't seere supposed to be a fallen angel?
>>
>>19026495
yeah. I am telling him he can summon Seere as he is the easiest to work with and less likely to get enraged and even then he will just probably leave. Under the average church classification they consider demons to also be the third of the stars in the sky, aka angels, that fell with Bel and Lucifer. Although they usually say Lucifer and Satan.
>>
>>19024289
Look into local mental health clinics, see if you can get therapy or something.
>>
>>19026466
A 4000 calorie deficit will kill you if you keep it up. You should be at a 500-1000 cal deficit to loose weight in a healthy way. 1000 pushes the bounds of healthy, but I did that because I was really overweight (340 lbs) and now, three years later, I'm at 220 and getting closer to where I should be (180) without causing myself any stomach issues, muscle cramps, loss of hair or teeth- which is what will happen if you don't take it easy soon. It's fine to push yourself, but make sure your body is getting the nourishment it needs.
>>
>>19025860
>>19026466

I used to exercise daily and was slim once but my anxiety/OCD and depression was still there. I'm gonna do it again nonetheless tho.

I'm scared, really. I want to get better but it feels like maybe something is preventing me tho I try not to think about that, who even know if spirits are behind this or not, I've never had a blatant paranormal experience before.

But yeah I can't help but be paranoid seeing everything I tried so far backfired/didn't work
>>
>>19024289
>but I address it to a benevolent god that won't send me and billion others to hell

Have you tried not being a faggot? People send themselves to hell.
>>
>>19027576
I need to rephrase that, a god that won't send 3/4 of everyone that has ever lived to hell for having the wrong kind of belief

Have you tried not being an asshole?
>>
>>19024391

Lady Kannon/Guanyin is the best motherly spirit. Or one of my favorites at least.
>>
File: Pace.jpg (462KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pace.jpg
462KB, 1920x1080px
>>19024289
I am in the same boat as you, anon.
Except the paranoia.

It's a shitty lifestyle. And only WE can fix our positions. We both are too self aware, and I feel your pain.

You can fix this, anon.
I believe in you.

Start climbing that ladder.
I am; In a weeks time.
Climb with me.

Soon, we will reach our stop.
>>
You need to obtain some humility and come to grips with the fact every one on the planet is suffering and you aren't the least bit special in any way, other than you complain a whole lot.
>>
>>19024289
I'd go and see a psychiatrist mate. As a kid I had some bad negativity floating around my head. Losing people and the fear of the paranormal would leave me so anxious that I would shake and go days without sleep.

Going to see a shrink never bothered me, I felt no stigma. I just went, answered them honestly, did what they said, listened to them and BAM. The whole thing dropped in intensity by like 80% I wasn't just cured. I actually felt stronger because of it. I later found out some family member thought I seemed cold... well, to relaxed and cool rather than cold. Whereas I used to run with emotions I was able to keep them in check (I once had a very bad week about 10 years on, but I found being around family and my own home brought me comfort) only last weekend my sister laughed and said she wished she could be as cool as I am. Not in a hip (hat backwards) kind of way. More like nothing fazes me and i am able to rationalize things almost instantly

God only knows how bad things could have become had i thought seeing a psychiatrist wouldn't help. That's the only tried and tested advice I can give you my friend.

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon
>>
Im fucking depressed too and the life's fucking me. Today i had a job interview but i came to late because a police controll (no founds). What i have to do to summon a spirit which helps me?
>>
I've been in your shoes, OP, and all I can tell you is that you are here for a reason, to fulfill some sort of purpose.

We are all on a journey of some kind or another, and it's only natural to feel lost at times. There's a light out there though, and it's been trying to guide you back to your intended path all along. Trouble is, until you've found the light within yourself, you'll continue to convince yourself the light isn't there.

No matter how confused, scared, and uncertain you feel, know that there are many other lost souls sharing your strifes. Once you break down the barriers surrouding you, you'll realize how unnecessary these shackles you've put upon yourself are.

Suicide is never the answer. Admit your faults to yourself and resolve to improve upon them little by little. Nobody gets it right the first time, and nobody is perfect.

P.S. DO NOT LET THE PARASITE TAKE CONTROL.
>>
>>19024289

Stop using the word ''god'' when you pray for a start. ''God'' is such a faulty word for the kind of Being most people are thinking of. Look into the etymology of the word ''God''. By addressing your prayers to ''god'', you're really just addressing dead folks.

Secondly, the Power that many would call a Deity is far from singular in nature. The Great Mystery is a great Force.

You will not get any benefits from the white man's religions.

Pray to your SOURCE. Your Source knows you and you know your Source. The only reason you exist is because of your Source. Pray, ''My Source, I am your child, hear me.''

Don't get into naming and titling that which should not. It's not only unnecessary, it's outright uncalled for and leads to confusion and falsehood.

I pray you find your Way, with great honesty and compassion in my heart.
>>
>>19028507

Shrinks will give OP the same so-called ''medicine'' that has ruined my entire life.

Unless you are a full-blown psychopath or schizo with voices in your head or great delusions and violent tendencies, fuck psychiatry and their Spirit-killing pills.

Not to mention most shrinks see ALL Spirituality as an illness unless it is part of a recognized corporate religion.
>>
>>19028641
They didn't give me any medicine, I thought that a doctor would be the one to do that. A doctor referred me to them but even he didn't give me any medicine

I'm in Britain though so its probably a different system. seeing America and its drug industry is fucked up. From what I remember I was told to draw pictures of my house and stuff like that. They did the thing where they show you strange butterfly like pictures and asked me what I saw, just things like that really. Definitely no drugs though

The final session was the real game changer, I won't say what the woman said because it might be the same thing that OP has to hear, me saying it here might not be a good idea. Maybe he has to hear his own version. It's nothing creepy just some strong words of advice.

If you're reading this OP then ask for a psychiatrist but refuse any drugs they offer you Or Maybe shop around for one that prides themselves on no drugs.
>>
>>19024289
Op I'm in a similar position to you and what I'm about to say is coming from a place of love: don't expect the supreme God to sort our shit out for us

Look into meditation, keep your mind open and expand your creativity, exercise if you're unhappy with your body. Try pills and see if they work for you, try different hollistic methods if not

Our creator made us but I'm convinced they don't care about us. You'll need to look inward and find your own path to happiness.
>>
>>19024405
This anon gives good advice. Best in this thread, anyways.
>>
>>19026466
most likely losing muscle
>>
>>19025502
I like this post.
>>
>>19024289

You're going to get a lot of answers. Follow the path that resonates with you. Follow the path you can see yourself in. Not the path you'd like to see yourself in, the one that's understandable to you on a deep and intuitive level.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.