[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Art Bell was a fraud as a talk show host

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: art-bell.jpg (13KB, 387x469px) Image search: [Google]
art-bell.jpg
13KB, 387x469px
he lied about his past and many of his hosts were fake and frauds spewing fake stories just to get higher ratings for Art Bell's show
>>
>>19024039
no shit you stupid fuck
>>
>>19024043
yes I agree with you that Art Bell was full of shit con artist
>>
Your anger makes you very easy to manipulate, theONE
Haha
>>
File: 1486758414284 copy.jpg (255KB, 1350x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486758414284 copy.jpg
255KB, 1350x1080px
there is an internet story that Art Bell had few of his cats euthanized before he moved to Philippines because it was so expensive to take them all on the plane,
so he asked the vet in Pahrump,Nevada his home town to put few of his oldest cats down.
Considering how Art Bell abandoned his two (3 years old) children I would not be surprised if that was true
>>
I wonder if theONE has a good lawyer???
>>
>>19024101
Art Bell's lawyer can suck theONE'S lawyer's dick any time, and Art Bell can lick theONE's anus before or after midnight.
>>
>>19024106
theONE confirmed for gay.
>>
>>19024106
>Art Bell can lick theONE's anus
theONE would like that being a homo
>>
File: BLACK PHNTR 55.jpg (80KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
BLACK PHNTR 55.jpg
80KB, 600x646px
theONE ALPHA MALE.
ArtBell BETA old goat.
>>
>>19024128
>theONE
>ALPHA MALE
hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>19024128
Spending your whole waking life being angry at an old man and a bunch of online posters doesn't sound very alpha to me
>>
>>19024135
Making rage threads on /x/ every single day directed at a retired old man and a gay Mexican that don't even read this shit is actually pretty alpha
>>
>>19024143
>a retired old man and a gay Mexican that don't even read this shit
o yes they do read it, o yes they do and they even respond to it
>>
>>19025048
>o yes they do read it, o yes they do and they even respond to it

Most of the time you are arguing with me on here. I am not Art Bell or Jesus Juice. I'm not even a bellgabber. I don't like you because you single handedly ruined all of /x/'s C2C, Art Bell and spooky paranormal podcast threads in general. We used to have nice discussions here until you brought your bellgab drama here.

I fucked your mother. You don't even know who I am. She doesn't either since she's a huge whore and can't remember all of the guys that she fucked.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.