[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pinnacle of human stupidity?...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 1kb81u.jpg (77KB, 564x444px) Image search: [Google]
1kb81u.jpg
77KB, 564x444px
Is this flat earth bullshit the pinnacle of how gullible people really are? I find it kind of disturbing how little critical thinking these poor fucks apply to their logic, and how everything now is a conspiracy.
I used to watch santos bonaccis lectures on astrotheology but after he started calling people idiots for not believing the flat earth it really turned me off.
>>
>>19023958

There are 3 people on /x/ that legitimately believe the Earth is flat. The rest are trolling.

Watch the poster/post ratios on any pro-flat Earth thread. It's just like a /pol/ thread - 30 posts for every 1 poster.
>>
>>19023972
the samefagging on /pol/ threads is really fucking out of hand. i can't wait for mods to start deleting those threads
>>
Theres no curvature. Abysal plains and land serveying prove that there is no curvature.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dIfIVNH-zUM
>>
File: 1493905972189.jpg (29KB, 436x358px) Image search: [Google]
1493905972189.jpg
29KB, 436x358px
>>19024002
fo fucks sake, perspective man just because it looks flat when you stand on the surface doesn't mean its not there, don't be a gullible idiot
>>
>>19024016
perspective works the same way up in the air and in the atmosphere.. oh wait i guess im in on the conspiracy, never mind
>>
I honestly believe this modern flat earth belief should be studied, if it hast been yet. It's probably something that utterly represents the turn the western mentality took in the age of information, and how this overload of information is making brains glitch out and go against tacit, centuries old knowledge.

It's very sad but very interesting too
>>
>>19024082
And the funy thing, and another symptom of this desease of the moder, rational mind, is that you kids actually bother arguing with this flat earth glitches
>>
Everyone knows its pyramidal
>>
>>19023958
Yes. But it is also a good demonstration on how memes and trolls and some untermed concept functions. It's mostly not serious but more like a challenge. Like challenging the most fundamental truth
>>
>>19024099
i like that point of view, it would take all of my patience to debate this irl with a flattard
>>
>Is this flat earth bullshit the pinnacle of how gullible people really are?
yes, but not in the way you are thinking.
>>
File: 1489643151467.png (2MB, 1004x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1489643151467.png
2MB, 1004x1153px
>>19024212
so let me guess, there's a deeper mystical meaning to it
>>
>>19024089
People argue with /pol/tards and lolbertarians. Even commies sometimes. Is this really that much different?
>>
File: image.png (145KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
145KB, 500x474px
>>19023958
>>
OP take everything you just said and apply it to the mechanics behind the heliocentric model and you'll eventually figure out why people unironically believe the FE theory. But unfortunately, you lack the critical thinking skills that you so naively assume you have.
>>
>>19024264
Yeah, it is. One thing is to think either "left" or "right" political philoshophies are the answer to the world's problems, other thing is to think the earth is flat. Are you kidding me? Yes, the mom's basement, irracional free-for-all alt-right movement is also a symptom of this new age, but it's not the same... depth.

But it's actually a good comparison know that I think about it. Choosing very carefully which obscure info to pick on the Internet, make it viral to make it true, doesn't mater if it makes sense, and create some extra handcrafted truths to complement it. It really is a sad.

The people that learned that they have something to gain by hearding the sheeple in a certain way are totally unscrupulous, and because thinking with our gut is easier than thinking with our brain, there will allways be sheeple around vomiting this trough feed bullshits over our feet.

It's the same anoyance you feel when you are downtown and you pass by a street and there's a homeless half crazy guy "dropping some wisdom". You feel kinda sad because you know he's not completely the only responsible for his situation, but by God you rather you didn't have to hear him. You don't argue with him for sure.
>>
>>19023958
It's a typical psy-poop to discredit truthseekers.
>>
>>19023958
Oh look. It's this thread again.
>>
>>19023958
Kek. Donit. East coast Donit.
>>
>>19023958
Wait until they see intergalactic latte. Dunkin' salvation.
>>
>>19023958

Currently.

It will get worse.
>>
>>19023972

There is a line where being retarded and pretending to be retarded becomes indistinguishable.

This is well beyond it. Pretending or not, these people deserve lobotomies.
>>
>>19024002
I love the irony of using a fish eye lens to remove the curvature from the earth.
>>
>>19023958
Flat earth is a weaponized meme.

Here is why I believe that:

1. It disrupts online conversations and moves attention away from productive conversation.

2. I discredits any forums where it is regularly posted.

3. It utilizes the bible to recruit useful idiots, self propagating independent units that have a vested interest in maintaining that it is the truth, despite all evidence to the contrary. On this site it proliferates at an uncontrollable rate due to actual flat earthers seeing trolls promoting it, and thinking they are in good company.

4. It is infuriating to anyone with even rudimentary knowledge of technology and science, thus divesting intellectual capital away from areas where it might be problematic.

Someone has attacked us /x/.
>>
>>19023958
>Is this flat earth bullshit the pinnacle of how gullible people really are? I find it kind of disturbing how little critical thinking these poor fucks apply to their logic, and how everything now is a conspiracy.
>I KNOW , i feel your feells ,
>>
File: untitled.png (69KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
69KB, 220x229px
>''some''(every thread) threads are posting the cia, and why?? cause If they create these post disinformation, and they believe that a mouse is an alien, to keep them distracted, some more elaborate than others, example '' flat earth '', they want to distract them
>pic related
>>
>>19023972
>The rest are trolling.
Look at some of the flat earth Youtube channels. Some have thousands of subscribers and could be making decent revenue. There's no way flat earth belief is a fake phenomenon.
>>
>>19027146

It's cointel spillover from /pol/.
>>
>>19024016

MUH BALL EARTH.

MUH MILLIONS OF BILLIONS OF YEARS.

MUH SPINNING AT 100k m per hour.

fuck this retarded shit you dum nigger
>>
>>19026537

you mother fucker, you fucking absolute tard.

there is no fucking curve you fucking tard.

you kike shill!
>>
>>19023958
Its up there with the Mandela effect.
>>
>>19028468
>MUH HOLY BOOK
>MUH REALLY WARPED INTERPRETATION OF A BUNCH OF OUT OF CONTEXT VERSES
>MUH FISHEYE LENSE CGI
>MUH SATANIC NASA REPTILLIAN JEW ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY
>>
>>19025092
>truthseekers
Automatically distrusting anything coming from any sort of authority and taking a lack of proof of your batshit theories as proof that the reptilians are just covering it up doesn't make you a truthseeker, it makes you a goddamn idiot.
>>
>>19028722
>automatically distrusting
Actually, let me rephrase that. Automatically assuming that anything coming from any sort of authority is complete bullshit and taking a lack of proof of your batshit theories as proof that the reptilians are just covering it up doesn't make you a truthseeker, it makes you a goddamn idiot.
>>
the cia and shareblue mod 4chan, thats why you have so many shills decrying flat earth. The earth is flat, no question. 100's of polls have already been done which shows 80%+ on the chans know the earth is flat.
>>
>>19028727
Naturally, you're going to link to said polls, right?
>>
File: indict-them.jpg (215KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
indict-them.jpg
215KB, 960x955px
>>19028363
>>19027146
Basically this.

Same as Reptilians, Holographic planes on 911, Hollow Earth, etc... all those cooky "conspiracy theories" are meant to tarnish those that want to find the real conspiracy. (Masonic elites, Israel and the Neocons did 911)

By spreading this shit you drone out productive conversation and make all conspiracy theory sound insane.
>>
>>19023958
Flat Earth is an obvious psy op, I would be ok with it it was just another conspiracy theory but the amount of shilling on YouTube is insane. Literally no-name conspiracy channels start gaining thousands of subscribers once they start shill it. It's funny how those call others idiots for not believing in Flat Earth. I think NASA is involved as well.
>>
>>19023958
Counter intuitively i think you have to be pretty smart to really get into things like flat earth theory.

The arrogance and need to assert your intelligence and superiority over others by having some secret knowledge all the stupid plebs cant wrap their heads around.

Its the mark of an insecure, and certainly uneducated intelligent person.

Dont get me wrong. Stupid people believe it too.
>>
>>19024271
Smart post
>>
>>19028732
He won't
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.