[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead in my fucking foundation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: dirt basement.jpg (132KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
dirt basement.jpg
132KB, 600x450px
So a for a few days now some odd happenings have been occurring in my house. Nothing too out of the ordinary but enough to put me on edge. To top it off I found a fucking dead pig, with cuts on its throat and stomach, in my goddamn basement. Here's some of the shit that's been going on.

>Monday afternoon
>At the local Ingles
>Purchase a nice brick of sharp chedder
>One of my top 5 cheeses
>I know this cheese like I would a close friend
>I know the lifetime of this cheese in a fridge
>Tuesday afternoon
>Cheese has entirely gone moldy
>Everything else in fridge seems fine
>Still packaged moldy sharp cheddar
>Shrug off the cheese event and continue my day
>Wednesday morning
>Exit my shower and spot about 50 dead black ants on my tile floor
>I fucking hate ants
>Sprint for my dustbuster
>Equip the dustbuster and return to the crime scene
>Zero trace of ants

This is just some examples. My main worry is with the dead pig I found in my basement. Pic related is sort of what it looks like down there. This pig was obviously killed with a weapon and not by an animal. Now my question /x/. Does this dead pig have any relation to the weird shit going on in my house? Am I being haunted by a swine? If so is there something I can do to rid this pig spirit from my home?
>>
>>19023558
If I found a slaughtered pig in my basement(?), I'd be trying to bring the light in. You need to make your space safe. Ashes are a simple protection. Across doorways. And in corners.
>>
how recently was pig killed? was it fresh? just a skeleton?
>>
>>19023591
It was fresh enough for me to fuck before it started to smell.
>>
>>19023591
As of now it's been about a week. I got that fucker out of there with some friends though.
>>
>>19023610
You and your friends gangbang the pig?
>>
>>19023612
Nah we rolled it into a creek
>>
>>19023612
Yes we did. We fucked it and started kissing each other before we moved it. It was the best timeof our life.
>>
So like, what kind of pig?
Some pink-pudgy domestic pig, or a dark-rough wild hog?
>>
>>19023626
It was a farm pig. Leaning more on the pink side. I live in a rural area around cows but nowhere near where anyone keeps pigs.
>>
>>19023558
Something very similar happened to my friend.

He moved places, recently, after his dad got diagnosed with lung cancer. Shit was awful for him, won't go into the details but everyone who's witnessed cancer drain a person bit by bit knows the toll it takes on the psyche.

Anyway, shortly after his father departed, he started organizing these "parties". I mean, they weren't really parties, more just like chill hangouts at his new place, where he'd invite me and 2-3 other close mutual friends, and we'd just talk and play vidya and blaze. it was cool, but really strange to me because he seemed really fine, even though his dad just died like a month ago.
I figured it was his way if coping, but I was so wrong..
>>
>>19023639
cont.

After a while, we introduced drinking as a replacement for weed, and we'd often look at funny shit on the Internet while getting wasted and playing some Russian folk music as our drinking songs, he always liked them for some reason and they were fitting somehow anyway.

Then it started happening. I noticed every now and then, he'd leave things lying around that were really out of place in his apartment, things I'd never expect him to have, especially not around the place randomly. Razorblades in his kitchen, a small bowl and a tool that looked like it's used to grind the contents of the bowl, in his fucking bedroom, and last but most def not least, a paper note with some weird scribble and text on it.
(on my phone so typing slow, will take a while)
>>
>>19023655
Moar
>>
>>19023658
You like my story huh you little slut?
>>
>>19023655
cont.

The paper had some strange imagery which I can only describe as two spears crossed with a circle at the end of each spear, and to this day I have no idea what the text meant, or if it was even text at all. It looked norse or some shit, like some pagan runes and other symbols, didn't take a pic at the time and never saw it afterwards. I brought this up with the others but none of them noticed anything, and they just attributed all of this to him finding new hobbies etc. in this new place, or just doing random shit to deal with his loss. I wasn't buying that, because I knew him and I knew this wasn't his kind of shit to have, he was always a normie/jock and he didn't dabble in much other than basketball, cars and clubbing (to get laid)
Then the fucking wasps came.
>>
>>19023679
Yes, shoot your hot load of content on my face and all over my ass and inner thighs.
>>
File: _89046968_89046967.jpg (33KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_89046968_89046967.jpg
33KB, 660x371px
>>19023628
Was it laying in a pool of blood?
You say it had wounds to it's throat. Those tend to bleed a lot.
I propose that if there was no pool of blood then it died before it made it's way to your basement.
So why did somebody leave a dead pig in your basement?
>>
Set up magickal protection.
Whatever you choose.
whatever works.
The place was most likely used by a small cult before and they dumped the negative energy there and left.
lock your doors and windows too.
The protection should be against people as well, not just entities. There are some twisted folks out there.
>>
>>19023683
cont.
While we were watching some shit on efukt, outta nowhere like 50 fucking wasps fly into the room through the open window, and they just drop fucking dead. Just like that. He did not seem confused or puzzled at all, rather laughing and dismissing it as just a weird occurence, something along the lines of "yeah its weird but who cares".
The other guys started believing me that something wrong was happening. One of them told me he found mold (!) on a KNIFE in the kitchen the day before, but didn't mention it because he felt too awkward bringing it up, and was in "disbelief, because of how plain odd it was".
>>
>>19023686
There was a reasonable amount of blood. A little less than if it was killed in there I suppose.

>So why did somebody leave a dead pig in your basement?
I really would like to know.
>>
>>19023697
Ah, so there was some blood.
If this happened recently, it should still be possible to follow the bloodtrail back to where the animal was first stabbed.
It can't have been that far away, the pig got stabbed in the neck, how far could it run?
>>
>>19023695
cont.

We didn't go there for a while after that. this made him apparently a bit sad, and us too, because we'd all gotten used to it by now, but we were trying to figure out what to do about it at this point. So we decided to call this self proclaimed "paranormal investigator" to help us with anything he can, information preferably. The guy was reaaally eager to go to my friends place after hearing about it, claiming he read about similar things (dead insects and rust/rot/mold in a household) in a Celtic "book of curses". To be honest he seemed like a fucking retard at the time, and I'm not even sure why we invited him, but it turned out to be a great idea to bring him with us to the place because as soon as we got there and opened the door, we got on the floor and everybody did the dinosaur
>>
>>19023706
There was no evidence of the pig breaking in or anything. Just a dead pig and a pool of blood. I should have taken a picture but I was just too genuinely spooked.
>>
File: 1492582308485.png (973KB, 927x907px) Image search: [Google]
1492582308485.png
973KB, 927x907px
You found a dead pig in your basement and didn't take a picture of it?

Fuck off
>>
>>19023717
Nigga wait till you get one and tell me the first thing you want to do is roll it into a creek.
>>
>>19023712
Ok well that is pretty spoopy.
>>
>>19023721
Yeah you just extracted an entire pig corpse from your basement, dumped it in a creek, then mopped and cleaned up all the blood

Without taking a single picture

Fuck off
>>
>>19023712
So ever since you found it you've been too scared to look at it long enough to take a picture? Nobody's going to really believe you until you post pigpic with timestamp, but you obviously can't do that because you're making this shit up.
>>
>>19023721
Actually, you're wrong. The very first thing I'd be doing is taking a picture. Then phoning the police.
>>
>>19023655
Razor blades in the kitchen and a mortar and pestle
Sorry to say but your friend started crushing up pills and snorting them
>>
>>19023733
>>19023731
I'm not here to hear how my story seems fake. I'm here to see how to keep my sharp cheddar from going moldy after one day in the fridge.
>>
>>19023738

It was molding when you bought it.

Next mystery please.
>>
>>19023733
The police wouldn't give two shits. You ever called the police over finding a dead animal? No you call your friend that has a truck and you get it out of your damn basement.
>>
>>19023738
Just out of curiosity, your cheese sits oriented east-west in your fridge doesn't it?
>>
>>19023738
What did your friends say about it?
>>
>>19023745
call the police when there's a dead animal in your basement that you didn't put there?

Yes, that is exactly what you should do. But it's not important because it never happened and you're making it up.
>>
>>19023744
In the packaging?
Explain the ants.

>>19023746
No clue. Let's go with yes

>>19023748
About the same confusion as me. The didn't mind though. These are the type of guys who butcher pigs for fun.
>>
>>19023745

"I found a dead animal" versus "I found a dead animal in a pool of blood in my basement with no obvious tracks as to how it got there"
>>
>>19023758
>>19023752
Ever do any manual labor? You guys sound like a bunch of pussies.
>>
>>19023756

Yes. In the packaging. It may have been contaminated during the packaging process, the packaging could have been compromised in a not so obvious way that would prevent your from buying something that sounds so routinely purchased.

Ants are one of the most widely spread and successful species on earth. Use a broom more often.
>>
>>19023762
And you sound like a role-playing faggot
>>
The ants used your cheese as an altar to commit mass suicide, as an offering to summon Lubbt'his, the decaying pig deity from ancient Ekaf mythology.
>>
>>19023745

A dead animal? No.

An animal killed and then left in my property? Sure, why wouldn't I report something that was violently staged under my house?
>>
>>19023767
>>19023765
Glad to see its all a part of my imagination. If my next cheese brick goes bad I'll be back with time stamped images.
>>
>>19023762
You did landscaping in the suburbs last summer when you were sixteen and now you think you're hard
>>
>>19023779
tl;dr the mold that likes sharp cheddar is magnetically sensitive. It seems to orient itself via resistance to a magnetic field. Point your block of cheese north and it can't navigate it's growth nearly as quickly or efficiently as it can 90 degrees to magnetic north. Cheddar will keep literally forever if you'll just point it in the correct direction.
>>
>>19023708
Oh
>>
>>19023786
May our cheeses never mold again.
>>
>>19023617

You must be the life of parties
>>
>>19023786
How do you "point" a block of cheese hahahah top kek m8
>>
>>19023558
>Purchase a nice brick of sharp chedder
>>One of my top 5 cheeses
>>I know this cheese like I would a close friend
>>I know the lifetime of this cheese in a fridge

you sound gay as fuck, yuppie
>>
>>19023838
>doesn't appreciate a nice brick of cheese along with a jar of moonshine fresh from the still.

I bet you didn't even go ramping this season, yuppie.
>>
File: 1493109647387.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1493109647387.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>19023558

>Shops at Ingles

My fucking nigga!
>>
>>19023838
>never sat on the porch on a sultry, summers eve
>never sipped sweet tea and mopped brow
>never sneaked a glug of moonshine into your tea while ma ain't lookin
>never looked out over the plains that you call your own
>West Virginia
>Mount Mama
>never breathed it all in
>never enjoyed it with your best friend
>never lived life with brick of sharp cheddar

fucking yuppie cunt
>>
>>19023558
/x/ has improved a little. im proud.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.