[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about Christ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

What do you think about Christ?
>>
I know Christ personally and I know who he is in this life. He's a liar and a disgrace. He used to be the most compassionate person, now he's a fucking bitch.
>>
>>19022504
Nigga he gay
>>
The atheist herd is raiding /pol then stopping by here to smear their feces. The antidote to pain and suffering is Christianity, properly applied. Remember early Christians would be tortured to death for believing in God yet didn't deny God or his Son. They didn't believe, they knew. They saw the miracles and saw the portal close when Jesus was crucified. But the resurrection came after three days, demonstrating the portal could be opened and death is merely an illusion.

His death on the cross was not only a sacrifice it was a demonstration that power is a false, Earthly concept. Jesus was powerless (but not helpless) on the cross and it was that very powerlessness that was another clue on how to work your spiritual program.

Normalcy, a word which humans tend to inverte, is really a word for divinity.

The question to you is simply : Can you renounce your freedom to lie forever?

If you can't you're demonic. If you can you're on a path to normalcy.

Simple, right?

If not then it's only because you've been taught and believe power (an illusion) is a life goal and you'll trample anybody to get your illusion. People like that have an eternal place next to more people like that - it's called Hell.
>>
He's a cool guy that died for your sins and didn't afraid of anything
>>
>>19022504
He could spit lighsabers from his mouth
>>
I love how cool and rational and edgy all these atheists are! I wish I was rational enough to go into a thread that could've sparked legitimate and positive conversation and shitpost.
>>
>>19022507
The complexities of life meld with one another through very particular interactions. Lets be patient and see how the body cleans its sores.
>>
>>19022558
Witches for tortured by christians and they didn't even get a chance to deny shit haha
>>
File: mitre sides.jpg (40KB, 229x312px) Image search: [Google]
mitre sides.jpg
40KB, 229x312px
>>19022504
He's not a very good meme, is he?

>Hey, let's worship this dead guy! Idolatry? N-no! He's the same guy as the god! Named... uh... God! Except now he's named Jesus. Th-that's what the Messianic prophecies meant! God Incarnate, to be a Savior by being executed somehow! It's GOD MAGIC! And it only works if you let him be your boyfriend.

It's kind of sad and creepy.
>>
File: ascensionquake.png (155KB, 1413x629px) Image search: [Google]
ascensionquake.png
155KB, 1413x629px
>>19022558
>>19022504

>His death on the cross was not only a sacrifice it was a demonstration that power is a false, Earthly concept. Jesus was powerless (but not helpless) on the cross and it was that very powerlessness that was another clue on how to work your spiritual program.

The gospels are mostly about the magic tricks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsmIDvIuOJs
>>
File: TheImperialCult2.png (1MB, 1033x652px) Image search: [Google]
TheImperialCult2.png
1MB, 1033x652px
>>19022780
>Th-that's what the Messianic prophecies meant! God Incarnate, to be a Savior by being executed somehow! It's GOD MAGIC! And it only works if you let him be your boyfriend.

Yeah - the Jewish book has "prophecy" in it... The Jews are real prophets of Ba'al...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyOPRDcL1eM
>>
Kristos attempted to save the semites from the Cohen Gadol who sacrifice and enslace them to Molech adonai. For this, he was nailed to a stick, and secretly freed by the romans. He was a good man, of a good archetype, but his works were perverted by his enemies.
Now, Kek guides us, and through his ways we shall find truth, Hitler will return, and the Kalki rises!
>>
1 - (175:2.1) The fact that the spiritual leaders and the religious teachers of the Jewish nation onetime rejected the teachings of Jesus and conspired to bring about his cruel death, does not in any manner affect the status of any individual Jew in his standing before God. And it should not cause those who profess to be followers of the Christ to be prejudiced against the Jew as a fellow mortal. The Jews, as a nation, as a sociopolitical group, paid in full the terrible price of rejecting the Prince of Peace. Long since they ceased to be the spiritual torchbearers of divine truth to the races of mankind, but this constitutes no valid reason why the individual descendants of these long-ago Jews should be made to suffer the persecutions which have been visited upon them by intolerant, unworthy, and bigoted professed followers of Jesus of Nazareth, who was, himself, a Jew by natural birth.
2 - (175:2.3) How cruel and unreasoning to compel innocent children to suffer for the sins of their progenitors, misdeeds of which they are wholly ignorant, and for which they could in no way be responsible! And to do such wicked deeds in the name of one who taught his disciples to love even their enemies! It has become necessary, in this recital of the life of Jesus, to portray the manner in which certain of his fellow Jews rejected him and conspired to bring about his ignominious death; but we would warn all who read this narrative that the presentation of such a historical recital in no way justifies the unjust hatred, nor condones the unfair attitude of mind, which so many professed Christians have maintained toward individual Jews for many centuries. Kingdom believers, those who follow the teachings of Jesus, must cease to mistreat the individual Jew as one who is guilty of the rejection and crucifixion of Jesus. The Father and his Creator Son have never ceased to love the Jews. God is no respecter of persons, and salvation is for the Jew as well as for the gentile
>>
Jesus Christ is you. And me. We're all Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is God on Earth. God became man so man could become God.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.