[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the scariest paranormal thing you've experienced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (9KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 212x238px
This one is about Buck Hill
>Be me 18
>Be around 11PM
>Bored as fuck with three other friends
>One of my friends talks about this haunted place near my city
>HauntedMyAss.jpg
>Look up the place
>My god its almost an hour away
>Im the only driver, friends all insist we go
>Fuck might as well
>We go, blast tunes all the way down.
>Good time
>Arrive at Buck Hill Road
>Ok this shit looks spooky as fuck
>One of my friends wants to nope the fuck out of here, atmosphere of the place is that bad
>Too bad pussy we here
>Drive down the road
>Gets weirder and weirder
>Friend tells me keep driving till we got to the top of a hill.
>Lots of hills, confused about which one we need to goto
>See this big fucker infront of us
>Must be it
>Fuck this is a hefty hill to drive up
>Get to the top
>Turn around, to face down the hill
>Friend explains this ritual we need to do.
>Gotta flash the high beems three times, "scream daddy daddy im here" and brake a stick.
>WtfAreYouForReal.png
>What ever, go with it.
>My friend tells me to flick the lights.
>*Flick* *Flick* *FlicK*
>"DADDY DADDY IM HERE"
>Friend snaps stick
>We wait
>We sitting at the top of a hill. We see a whole valley infront of us
>Friend says we should start to see lights far out in the distance
>Nothing so far
>WaitWhatTheFuckIsThat
>We all see a light at the opposite side of valley.
>Bruh what the fuck
>It moves around for a bit and disspears.
>We freak out
>Friend claims he sees another one
>We look
>Holy fuck there is.
>It looks more orange, and clearly see it moving around
>Freak out more
>Ok now we want to leave, shits to fucked
>We see one more to the left of us. Shit is actually bright and not that far.
>Wtf its getting closer
>Ok time to dip.mp3
>I start the car, drive a bit down the hill.
>We see huge opening, stop and look.
>WTF its three lights floating
>Can't really tell what it is.
>Get a photo of it.
>I look in the rear view mirror
>Shit you not saw something float by, like ghost fly by
>StepOnIt
More?
>>
>Ghost are fake
>feelsbadman.jpeg
>>
>>19022487
Was the same before I went, never believed that. Makes you question yourself.
>>
>>19022494
Go alone with the mindset of fakery, you will not see shit. I tried this. Nothing. But in a group, with influence of the others. You will see all sorts of shit then.
>>
>>19022480
Post the photo you took.
>>
I saw a ufo I believe was an alien craft.

It was dusk and I went outside to smoke cigarette. I'm looking at the horizon and all around and then I decide to look up to the sky.

It was a windy day and the clouds a few thousand feet up were moving quickly, after a few seconds the clouds formed a pattern in the sky where there was a cloudless gap that formed a perfect, large equilateral triangle. Outside of the triangle wasn't solid cloud cover but it was dense enough to make the perfectly clear triangle stand out.

The gap remained for a second or two at most, but as soon it appeared it "locked" into place and Instantly felt on a deep level it was a design I can't describe it better than that.

As soon as I saw the formation appear I had the deep subconscious feeling I just mentioned, and the conscious thought of "hmmm that's interesting". I then looked lower into the sky, closer to the horizon, and saw a UFO much lower to the ground (maybe 300 yards elevation) floating through the air. The craft was dark metal but not very shiny, an oblong triangle shape that looked to be about 20 yards by 60 yards with two solid white lights and one solid green light, not very bright. The ship was totally silent.

I observed it for a few seconds then looked around on the street for a few seconds to see if anybody else was witnessing this, but there were only a couple people 100 yards away just walking not looking at the sky. I look back up at the sky and I saw the craft again, except it was in the same spot of sky it was located in 10 seconds ago, like reality had skipped 10 seconds back. I say this because the first time I saw it it was traveling in a direction and I saw it do so, it's like it jumped back in the couple seconds I was looking at the ground to see if any other people were looking.

Once I spotted it the second time I didn't take my eyes off of it, and after about 5 seconds it flew behind trees and buildings on the horizon so I couldn't see it anymore.
>>
File: awdesrgseg.png (118KB, 524x790px) Image search: [Google]
awdesrgseg.png
118KB, 524x790px
>>19022514
I have a video, screenshot of the video. The picture is trash but the video does it way more justice.
>>
>>19022480
>be me
>be 12
>be with best bud
>chillin playin vidya
>at my place btw
>he was poor as shit
>lights go out
>t.v. turns off aswell as playstation
>all of a sudden knock on front door
>now this is taking place on a day where the weather is shitty, raining, fog, dark and gloomy with little visibility
>friend visibly frightened
>convince him to creep towards the window to hide underneath out of vision
>we both crawl on our bellies towards window
>navigating around furniture
>as we get to the wall a large shadow towers over us
>at first were like shit he nearly saw us
>as we squished up against the wall trying to quieten our breathing we notice it
>the shadow is not of a person
>>
>>19022640
>this thing was BIG
>were in a residential area with a massive woodland behind our garden and surrounding most of the estate
>this "thing" was not a bigfoot
>it was massive tall but it was thin, with matted hair, like long people hair all mangled with twigs
>we saw this all through the shadow
>after taking it all in and being niw scared shitless i turn to my friend who is as white as a ghost covering his mouth just starring at the shadow
>then this ear piercing yelp out of nowhere
>this made us both jump
>but i accidently banged a wall mounted radiator
>the instant it bangs with a metal thump this thing starts going crazy
>running back and forth from the window to the bottom of the garden and from side to side
>like a crack head looking for a rock he dropped
>we instinctively start crawling away from the window and to the back of a sofa on the far side
>i grab the house phone from the counter side by the sofa and dial the first name in the phone book i recognised
>after dialing for my auntie janice i do get through, it was like 5 minutes but felt like half an hour
>as im on the phone waiting both us are peeking over the couch and watching this thing "going mad"
>after she answers i tell her everything and the situation and that were watching it right now and we need help
>she says shed call my mother and i remember saying not to, to call the police instead
>>
>>19022680
>after the call i hang up and both me and my friend remain there starring at it
>it was getting oretty dark out by this point
>a garden light turns on and it bolts over the fence
>we both stand up and shaking just start freaking out
>loudly talking in a panic over wtf we had just seen
>then a bang bang bang on the walls
>shocked we both look towards the window and its there just fucking starring at us
>these windows were big long doubke glazed windows and this things arm span went from side to side,
>with the lights out in the house still but the garden light bright outside we could see it completely
>it had a humanish head, head, the face was pale, skin tight on its skull, completely bald face, its neck was thin but very muscular, it had no nose but the nose openings were long and drawn upward towards its eyes and spread out underneath them with a black reddish colour giving it the appearance of bags under the eyes
>it had no lips just skin, its teeth were not pointed but long and rounded and receeded gums
>i didnt see any ears, the hair it had was more like tubes or muk and crap with black leaves and twigs
>it was thing and lanky but very ripped and its eyes were sunken in, light pinky creamy colour with a black rectangle pupil like a goats
>>
>>19022732
>we both stood in shock and silence starring at thing
>then out of nowhere my friend started going mad at it
>screaming and shouting at it to go away
>like he was so scared he was angry
>and the most fucked up thing is it must have knew we were in there but couldnt see us but the second my friend started going mad
>it snapped his vision straight at him,
>starring at him and when my friend kept saying go away and moving towards him shouting and what not
>the thing just shrugged him off, banged the wall a few times with both hand that visbly rocked the wall and as my friend persisted it left

havent seen my friend in years but we still remember it to this day, police did call round and took statements, a few other things happend after that round the neighbourhood but people just called it as burgulars, home invaders, homeless or drug addicts but regardless both me and my friend saw that fucking thing so we both know that whatever the fuck it was IT WAS REAL and not just kids being kids
>>
File: IMG_0264.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0264.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>19022766
>>
File: 1494786811477.jpg (22KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494786811477.jpg
22KB, 346x450px
>>19022940
>getoutofhereStalker.png
>>
>>19022940
Voldemorts jacked reggae cousin.
>>
>>19022940
Exactly what I pictured.
>>19022732
Fucking fantastic description.
>>
>>19022480
Please stop with the stupid filename shit.
>>
File: 1436879117788.png (1MB, 1280x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1436879117788.png
1MB, 1280x1233px
>>
I just experienced this
>>
File: AUTISM_BADGE.jpg (166KB, 669x667px) Image search: [Google]
AUTISM_BADGE.jpg
166KB, 669x667px
>>19023648
Is a ghost nigga
>>
>>19022604
There's this neat thing called YouTube now. You can share videos with other people online.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.