[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When Saturn was our Sun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 13

File: Indian-Totem-2.jpg (54KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
Indian-Totem-2.jpg
54KB, 640x452px
>The Sun and Saturn are two very different celestial objects. Yet the Babylonians appeared to ‘confuse’ the two… or was it just the translators of the Babylonian texts?

>Thompson in his introduction to his collection of astrological reports has noticed that the planet Saturn was also designated as Šamaš, i.e. “sun” by the Babylonian-Assyrian astrologers and he quotes the statement of Hyginus to the effect that Saturn was called “the star of the sun”.

>And yet the profile of the great “sun” gods presents a fascinating dilemma. During the past century several authorities noticed that Greek and Latin astronomical texts show a mysterious confusion of the “Sun” — Greek Helios, Latin Sol — with the outermost planet, Saturn. Though the designation seems bizarre, the expression “star of Helios” or “star of Sol” was applied to Saturn! Of the Babylonian star-worshippers the chronicler Diodorus writes: “To the one we call Saturn they give a special name, ‘Sun-Star.'”

Last thread 404'd after I went to work, ill be posting the videos that were posted there as well
>>
File: Purple-Dawn-Earth.jpg (107KB, 640x693px) Image search: [Google]
Purple-Dawn-Earth.jpg
107KB, 640x693px
>>19022477
First video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmPQGVn03m8
>>
File: Time-keeping.jpg (18KB, 520x248px) Image search: [Google]
Time-keeping.jpg
18KB, 520x248px
>>19022477
>Similarly, the Greek historian Nonnus gives Kronos as the Arab name of the “sun,” though Kronos meant only Saturn and no other celestial body. Hyginus, in listing the planets, names first Jupiter, then the planet “of Sol, others say of Saturn.” A Greek ostrakon, cited by the eminent classicist, Franz Boll, identifies the Egyptian sun god Ra, not with our sun, but with the planet Saturn. This repeated confusion of the Sun and Saturn seems to make no sense at all. Can you imagine any difficulty in separating the two bodies, or distinguishing the one from the other?

>One fact beyond dispute is that the word Helios did become the Greek word for our Sun, just as the Latin Sol gave his name to our Sun. The same can be said for the older Shamash and Ra: the names of these gods became the names for the solar orb. But that’s where the connection with our Sun ends and the mystery of Saturn, the Universal Monarch, begins.
>>
>>19022477
bump for interest
>>
>>19022477
I've been perplexed by Saturn for quite a bit now, actually
David Icke explains a lot of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfmEOVAgefc
>>
File: codema167.jpg (57KB, 607x386px) Image search: [Google]
codema167.jpg
57KB, 607x386px
>>19022477
Saturn's North pole, very interesting. There's a lot to be said about the symbology associated with Saturn.

Here's another interesting documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
>>
File: cyhex.jpg (59KB, 538x374px) Image search: [Google]
cyhex.jpg
59KB, 538x374px
>>19023066
When the sound waves emitted from Saturn's rings have been recorded and turned into a cymatic visual rendering, we can clearly make out various symbols used throughout time as representations of vibrational patterns

Sound waves rendered cymatically in pic related.
>>
>>19023066
>66
PLEASE go on
>>
File: Chaos_Star_Divine_Spark.jpg (466KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos_Star_Divine_Spark.jpg
466KB, 800x600px
>>19023074
Geometric patterns and 2D symbols representing energetic manifestations of will have been esoteric sources of power for various Occult groups.
Semetic worshippers of Saturn (The Great Satan) give power to the Demiurge through various exertions of will, slyly co-opted into everyday life.

David Icke ties in the Holographic Universe therory by stating that Saturn is a multi-demensional manifestation of chaotic evil, using sound and resonate energy to trap our consciousness within it's interdimesional prison.
Semites harness the power of chaos to subvert society, divide and conquer.
The chaotic divisiveness that they propogate allows for Saturn to exploit the chaotic energy and thus generate regeneration. As the Romans observed him, Saturn was a deity of wealth, periodic regeneration, and agriculture.
>>
File: 142109164709.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
142109164709.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19023083
Looking at the previous pictures, you will notice the geometry of the North pole of Saturn.
This can be geometrically interpreted as a 4D 'Star of David', or a symbol used by other ethnic and religious sects throughout human history.
The Tibetan Buddhist used this symbol as a representation of a 4D field of energy produced through and alignment of Chakras. The purpose of this energy field, Called MerKaBa by the Buddhists, was an interdimensional vehicle used to transport consiousness throughout space-time.
Saturn may in fact be an inter-dimensional being with it's own MerKaBA
As biologically 3D, our bodies are bound to this 3D realm. However, our consiousness is of the 4D. Our sentience translates directly into the fourth dimension, and thus we percieve time (which is the 4th dimension) as linear. Through transcending the 3d by activating MerKaBa, we are consciously allowed to see 4D for what it actually is: a complex web of tangible timelines intertwined with the dimension below it, or the 3rd (physical) realm that is also planarily tranfixed atop a 2D plane or infnite length and width.
finite things only exist in 1D, 2D and 3D. If Saturn has an active MerKaBa, it would potentially have a higher dimensional consciousness, as well as a vehicle with which to travel space-time. Allowing it to have full control over our own perceived linear timeline.
>>
>>19023096
Well, not full control over our timeline, but Saturn has powerful influence over it. At the very least, it knows what is going to happen, before it does. If David icke is correct, Saturn is influencing our timeline through a resonant prison that bind us to 3D, making it impossible for us to connect the timelines and thus break free of the enslavement. This is all highly hypothetical, and I don't necessarily agree with all the information I will present; it is intersting and worth consideration, nonetheless.
The whole 10thdim channel is great. It provides a wealth of info on dimensions, quantum physics, etc. Super interesting stuff.
tenth dimension seems to be a single point containing infinite information.
Theoretically, this would imply that infitine amounts of information can be contained within a finite object.
This is where symbology becomes more interesting
If this were true, symbols (which are finite, and 2D) could contain within them an infinite amount of knowledge, or even energy.
This then ties back into the Occult; Hedonism, Paganism, Animism, Semitism, etc.

Tenth D video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjsgoXvnStY
>>
File: 1494882834938.jpg (4MB, 4049x5558px) Image search: [Google]
1494882834938.jpg
4MB, 4049x5558px
>>19023103
Here is another interesting site exploring the weirdness of Saturn:
andyettheydeny.
blogspot.com/2010/01/occult-symbolism-saturn-worship.html
>>
File: pul.jpg (57KB, 478x458px) Image search: [Google]
pul.jpg
57KB, 478x458px
>>19023118
Eerie sounds coming from Saturn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E

More David Icke:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVpZMh1PaeA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js
>>
>>19023118
>what is this, a conspiracy for ants?
>>
>>19023143
Bump! I don't understand why no one on this board ever wants to talk about Saturn? I've started a good 3 threads over the last year and there is never any interest. All anyone here wants is stale creepypasta, the same 'unexplained mysteries' threads, and talking about basic bitch level UFO shit and magick. What happened to this place? I remember only 4 or 5 years ago there was a tremendous amount of Occult and REAL magick shit posted here.

This board sucks now.
>>
>>19024899
I'm always lurking such threads, unfortunately most seem to prefer retarded tulpa or "le creepy noises :0" threads and I'm still learning about Saturn and it's ominously large influence on world events. There's definitely something fishy about Saturn; the noises, the perfect hexagon on it's north pole, the energy vortex (all seeing eye?) on it's south pole, ect. Someone on /pol/ once mentioned how Saturn is linked to the entire simulation theory too, along with worship of black cubes not just in Mecca, but by normies too in the form of T.V. or smartphones. Not gonna lie, the /x/ tier discussions on /pol/ are more riveting and educative than the ones on /x/. How the mighty have fallen.
>>
File: 1412999321951-0.jpg (85KB, 636x632px) Image search: [Google]
1412999321951-0.jpg
85KB, 636x632px
>>
earth is flat faggot, do research before posting
>>
>>19022527
>Similarly, the Greek historian Nonnus gives Kronos as the Arab name of the “sun,

The arabic word for sun is shams. The word for Saturn is zahal. They wouldn't have used Kronos as that's fucking Grek, you mong.

>Hyginus lists the sun coming after jupiter

Right. In the geocentric model, where the sun orbits the earth, not because they confused the sun with saturn.

There is no repeated confusion. Ancient people clearly knew the difference between Saturn and and the sun.
>>
File: PIA14944SaturnHur1000.jpg (204KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
PIA14944SaturnHur1000.jpg
204KB, 1001x1001px
>>
>>19023096
Ok I'm with you for the most part but Merkabah is a Hebrew term, used by kabbalists. It isn't a term used by Buddhists except in the new age western types by people looking to bridge the gap between western and eastern meditation traditions.
>>
File: W00077250-234_coul_hi_web.jpg (330KB, 1883x1024px) Image search: [Google]
W00077250-234_coul_hi_web.jpg
330KB, 1883x1024px
>>
>>19022477
Fuggg
>>
>>19023083
>Saturn is a multi-demensional manifestation of chaotic evil, using sound and resonate energy to trap our consciousness within it's interdimesional prison.

Sooo, when do we start making tech to mass scatter Saturn?
>>
>>19022477
i actually had a dream that the earth shifted to a place where we had 4-5 moons. wouldn't be surprised if we shifted from saturn sun to current sun somewhere back in time.
>>
>>19022477
>>
>>19022477

Yeah, except it was black.
>>
>>19022477
Make a YouTube vid. Any idiot will believe it. Linking to YT is as bad as citing Wikipedia as a source.
>>
>>19024899
>I've started a good 3 threads

You mean youtube linkfests?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.