/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astrology: The Descendant/The 7th House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 55

File: 270px-Venice_ast_sm.jpg (31KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
270px-Venice_ast_sm.jpg
31KB, 270x270px
I've been wondering about this house in the birth chart. I've seen things about I'll find my lover at work. My Descendant is Aquarius and Pisces is part of the 7th house. Uranus and Neptune are in Capricorn in the 6th house. If anyone knows something about those, tell me.

Post your stuff.
>https://www.astrotheme.com/horoscope_chart_sign_ascendant.php
or
>http://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi?ract=genchart.cgi&lang=e
>>
post your actual chart
>>
File: Untitled.png (81KB, 504x498px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
81KB, 504x498px
>>
>>19022497

your 7th house is just an aquarius cusp, which means an intelligent unique partner is desired

you're likely obsessive and love deeply though, but i see no connection to your work life and you meeting someone

that doesn't mean you'll be single it just means that's not a huge part of your chart
>>
>>19022537
Thank you for your input! I may like a unique and intelligent partner. Is there any down sides to the 7th house along with other stuff in my chart? If I were to marry, what would I marry for?
>>
File: chart.png (110KB, 792x717px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
110KB, 792x717px
I know nothing of astrology, but if someone could take a look and provide any input on my professional future and future of my current relationship that would be lovely.

I've been at my job since September of 2015 and it's become like a second family.. Now I'm being offered unique opportunities by two of the partners, one of which is the owner.

My current relationship has become tiresome, sadly. I want things to work, we've been together off and on since 2006 and I'm not sure if I'm just afraid of change at this point.
>>
>>19022561

i imagine someone like you would marry someone you respected on an intellectual level who you also felt a very deep emotional connection with

your 7th house isn't negatively influenced or anything, it doesn't have a planet in it to add a ton of depth to a 7th house reading it just shows that an aquarian's traits would provide you with balance
>>
>>19022566

you're likely to not find what you're looking for career wise until you're older

all relationships become work over time, it's not an easy thing to have someone in your life day in and day out
>>
File: IMG_4910.jpg (216KB, 748x1014px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4910.jpg
216KB, 748x1014px
>>19023032
Your inputs have been fantastic, do you mind reading into mine? I've spent most of my time trying to understand my stellium and aspects, very little understanding my houses and the Fan pattern. What can you tell me with no planetary aspects in the 7th?
>>
>>19023032
Thank you again for input. It's a relief that there's no downsides.
>>
>>19023065

thank you

i'm going to have to apologize in advance though because i'm terrible at reading for capricorns

an empty 7th house just means you look at the cusp, so for you it's leo and a partner who would balance you would be someone with leo traits

the shape your aspects form isn't anything noteable, but you have a lot of oppositions there so you likely feel pulled between two sides of yourself frequently

you have a 12th house sun (i do too) which typically means you either spent a lot of time on your own or you weren't nurtured in a way where your own needs and self were met

you're empathetic as a result (with definite humanitarian learnings due to your ascendant), but you also probably hide yourself on a lot of levels

with a 12th house stellium like that i can only assume you're introverted (emotionally and intellectually as well) and with so many oppositions to chiron it's definitely connected to pain

since chiron is in cancer it's likely related to nurture and possibly your mother or your daily home life

people see you as eccentric (you likely are at least somewhat given your ascendant), but you're probably likeable and/or attractive to people due to venus being conjunct the ascendant

it's not surprising that you probably seek a partner who's more outgoing and draws more attention than you

on a certain level having a 12th house sun means that there's part of you that needs to come out of hiding or feels like it anyway

you might have issues with indulgence or gambling as well (5th house jupiter coupled with the 12th house + sag mars, i have a sag mars too)

your north node is in your 1st house which indicates that focus on yourself rather than other people is going to be important in your life

maybe getting all the things you've hidden away out there or something of that nature

you have strong beliefs but likely have trouble focusing and career wise you probably bounce around maybe building something then tearing it down and moving on
>>
>>19023106

yeah i wouldn't worry too much about it if i were you, you probably can't help but obsess with scorpio mars and venus though
>>
File: my astro.gif (50KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
my astro.gif
50KB, 670x471px
is anyone here mind to reading the chart? i need life advices about career and love
>>
>>19023159
This is hands down the best personal read anyone's ever given me, so give yourself some more credit.

Specifically apt observations:
The 1st house empathy/humanitarian coupled with the north node struggle to focus on self above service to others (which, yes, often means hiding the worst with a smile and keeping up appearances at all times -- not bothering others with my burden).

Chiron in Cancer as related to the mother: I'm adopted, so I've got it from two sources. You're right, they're my two worst weaknesses (one actively in a relationship, the other as a memory that I burden myself with). It causes a lot of trust/abandonment issues with women, knowing that showing my worst weaknesses has seemingly always been abused with the most malice.

Indulgence/gambling is something I know and fear, I already have a problem with addiction so I restrain myself as much as possible. Alcoholism runs in the genes, so I actively avoid it. Gambling hasn't pulled me in Vegas the times I've gone, if only because I'm too anal about the cost/benefit of the risk as a Cap already.

And the general comments about introversion were true, but I think the placement of my Venus, Jupiter, and Ascendant are all major reasons why people NEVER seem to "read" me as an introvert at first. Every time I claim to be one, people try to tell me I seem extroverted. I really do think it stems from the ability to force a smile and keep up appearances so my personal troubles don't come spilling out in public. I tend to protect my personal problems until they've compounded so hard they explode -- I am naturally introverted, but I think the Jupiter opp draws me back out to the public sphere, begrudgingly, but for my own good.

Really though, you were fantastic, thank you for the read.
>>
>>19023167
Is there anyway I can get info from you again?
>>
>>19023227

holy shit seriously? i only read the first sentence but i usually have really bad luck with capricorn readings

maybe it's just that we have some things in common in our charts

sorry to hear that i nailed the issues with your mother there, and i can see how that would translate into a distrust but try not to let it cloud your judgment of other people too much

i get it, i had a pretty bad time growing up myself and it does something to you that makes you close yourself off

i always told myself if i never let anyone in then i'd never get hurt and it would be ok, and while that really does work it's hard to make it last someone will inevitably get close and sometimes it's worth the pain

i'm the opposite i have no restraint i just go from one vice to the next in the hopes that one doesn't suck me in too deeply and i've been close before; it's good that you have it in you to resist that though because there is the tendency in your chart and that's not a good path to end up on

yeah who you are and who people view you as are definitely different, both with those placements and your 12th house stellium

just keep in mind you have more to offer than you realize you just have to learn to get past the pain and focus on yourself not just other people

i know sometimes it's easier to deal with your own problems by pushing them down and focusing on other people, i do that myself too, but you really need to turn some of that energy toward yourself

>>19023275

yeah, what did you want to know? or do you mean another time? i drift through astrology threads frequently
>>
>>19023332
Yeah, I mean another time, but since you say you drift through astrology threads frequently, then that's great to me. Though, I do have something on my mind. I just wondered what kind of person am I as a whole. I posted about myself wondering if I'm introverted or extroverted long ago on /x/ too, where as the outcome of it is that I can be social, but at times not so much, which is true. Does it matter what chart I use? Astro's and Astrotheme's can be different.
>>
>>19023374

i prefer astro.com i find them a lot easier to read because of the layout

you can post it right now and i'll take a look at it if you want, i have time, but if not we'll likely run into each other again
>>
>>19023332
You're right, and beautiful Thoth digits.

I think my Moon conj. Mercury is a blessing and a curse concerning self-awareness. I have a constant, acute sense of every sensation I'm feeling, physical or emotional, and it can be difficult to drown out my restless perception. The blessing is that it helps to eliminate bias and encourage empathy when I'm dealing with others. I'm always conscious of what my delivery might misconstrue despite the best intentions, so I tend to be very emotionally sensitive toward others preferred way of being handled. Everyone has a comfort zone, I tend to package my addresses for it (without sacrificing authenticity and being a shameless people pleaser). The curse comes in the constant awareness of all these sensations, perceptions, and rationalizations that can keep me anxious and exhausted.

I forgot to mention earlier, concerning the career path comments:
I built a life around business school and excelled at following through on the "plan" until one day I realized I was nearly suicidal. As you saw, I tore it all down and abandoned it to pursue what I saw as my nathral gift (and duty) in film. Went to one school, loathed it, immediately tore it all down and started over elsewhere. Built up a life around that city, made it my home for years, then just before graduation I abandoned it all to take the risk on Hollywood.

Now, I'm shedding whatever I can to ensure I WON'T have to leave this place. I hate it, but it's the perfect manifestation of my trial & purpose in life. It's the "highest peak" a supercap can climb, and the ambition isn't fueled by a need to be externally validated -- it's an honor bound mission to do what I was given the potential to do, and to not squander my talents on anything but the purpose I was made for. I anticipate may more "cycles", and I associate my 12th house life with the Myth of Sisyphus very closely.
>>
File: mychart.png (102KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
mychart.png
102KB, 510x510px
can I please get a reading? thanks
>>
File: Chart.png (148KB, 748x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Chart.png
148KB, 748x1026px
>>19023388
>>
File: Snapchat106916591.jpg (505KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat106916591.jpg
505KB, 1440x2560px
Please read
>>
>>19023405

i find it interesting how people tend to equate empathy with people pleasing rather than just seeing it as an authentic response to other people's needs or understanding that someone who is empathetic is going to respond to peoplems emotions

you clearly see the difference, it's just that the way you phrased it made me think about how true it is that people really misjudge that kind of thing in that exact way

it's pretty sad really when i think about it, i never do

my moon (pisces) is trine mercury (cancer) so i get where you're coming from with that flow of thoughts and emotions though it's stronger for you (and probably contains more thought) i imagine with a conjunction

yeah your pluto placement strongly suggests you do that, but it's not surprising that you're just as capable of tearing down other things in order to keep what you want too with the duality that can be there when it comes to pluto (death/rebirth), it's an admirable trait being able to do that

a lot of people either lack the drive or stay with something stable in spite of it making them miserable

it's really funny that you mention sisyphus i was talking about that myth just a couple of days ago during a discussion about life

what are your feelings on the myth?
>>
>>19023421

well the first thing i noticed was that you might have had a rough childhood, and that someone (probably your father) was damaging towards you on an emotion level

you've experienced pain associated with love as well (that and the scorpio mars and venus make your concern over the 7th house make a lot of sense now, this chart is so much easier to read)

you might have had trouble in school as well

your emotional needs are largely based on communication, you care about fairness and about things being pleasant you can come off as creative and dramatic and attention grabbing

do you have any nerve issues by any chance or unusual illnesses? your 6th house indicates that being a possibility along with a likely strange daily routine with sudden disruptions

you're intelligent and on a personal emotional level yourself and your feelings mesh well together in spite of any harsh treatment

you can be a caring giving person and you're likely to do things for friends
>>
>>19023478 I could say that my childhood was a little rough. Me and my father use to argue a lot back then, but now we're okay. I'd stay over sometimes. My mother and I can argue too, but I would try to avoid such things. My parents were divorced and we had to do this sharing pattern thing. I definitely experienced pain with love and also had trouble in school, especially elementary. As for nerve issues and illnesses, it may seem. I do this thing where I make this noise at times because it makes me feel good or something. I suspected that I may have Residual Schizophrenia, Asperger's or Tourette Syndrome. I'm not really sure what I may have, but I do get questioned by my actions. When I'm in the house alone, I can do anything I want. When there's someone there that would ask me to do things for them in the house more than once or call me about something more than once, I'd do it , and go back to doing what I'm doing. I would avoid that person in the house so I can finish doing what I'm doing and not do things for them. I do care about people and would help anybody. Thank you again, anon.
>>
>>19023609

thanks for the feedback

so you were never really able to feel settled at home then? pluto tends to be about things falling apart then being rebuilt its in your 4th house so that makes sense

i said nerves or something unusual because of neptune and uranus being in your 6th house that being said neptune can also be indicative of neurological issues so i hope you find your answers as it can also mean something hard to diagnose

your cusp there is capricorn so retreating back into routine after a disturbance makes sense

no problem, there's a lot more depth to your chart there's a ton of detail in charts every placement, planet, aspect, and sign means something so if you do a reading on your own keep that in mind

i definitely didn't go into everything but doing so would not only take a really long time but it would require a lot of writing

you get the hang if it as you go though
>>
>>19023718
No problem! I could say that I never been fully settled. There can be disruptions and I can get annoyed. If no one's at home but me, I can be fine %100. I might go to my doctors and let them examine me, but I bet it'll be hard for me to be diagnosed because it seems I've been developing over time.
>>
>>19024575

that might actually make it easier to figure out, when things develop over time there's more evidence to go on
>>
File: chart.png (234KB, 920x786px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
234KB, 920x786px
Since this thread kinda started with 6th and 7th house I thought I'd post since all but 2 of my planets are in those houses.

I'd like some general impressions about my chart and I'll answer any questions people may have.

Also I know it's probably much to ask but is there any posibility for me to have a musical career? I really love music and I'm always trying to become better but I'm always alone and never have anyone to play with. Plus writing lyrics is so hard for me. I can write poetry and I can write music but puting the two together is just impossible it seems.
>>
>>19024887
whoops, I guess three of my planets aren't in the 6th and 7th. Forgot about Pluto. kek
>>
>>19024887

i'll read your chart in a minute

as for writing lyrics they just come out while i play

i mess around and get chords and then the lyrics will fall into place

sometimes i'll hum or just sing random shit until proper lyrics form to really feel the song

i don't write poetry, but i imagine it's probably not the same because with music actually playing while you write makes the lyrics flow easier

it's the same as covering a song, forgetting the lyrics and covering it up by substituting with something that fits until you remember them again

i prefer getting drunk and/or high to do it personally, but i'm not suggesting you do that
>>
>>19024887

would you mind posting an astro.com one btw? their layout is easier and i'm used to it
>>
Please read mine
>>
File: other_chart.png (467KB, 1230x867px) Image search: [Google]
other_chart.png
467KB, 1230x867px
>>19026524
Yeah I'm starting to do that now. I'll just sing whatever comes to my head and if it sound good I'll roll with it. I've played guitar for years and worked on singing for like 1 or 2. I can sing and cover songs easily but coming up with my own is different. I think the hardest part is picking a melody to sing with the lyrics. I know you can use the words to help form which tones to use. I guess it's all just practice.

>>19026548
is this the one you're talking about?
>>
>>19026591

i play guitar and sing too, i don't really think about it it's something i just do so i'm probably not helpful

i'll mess around and then just let whatever happens happen

when you cover songs do you try to copy them or just see how you play it based on memory? i only listen to myself not the song when i cover things and do the same with lyrics

it helps with writing too because it helps develop style

i write the music first then the words, so i don't try to apply tone to pre-written words, i put words over melody and it flows naturally that way

i could see why trying to make music for pre-written words would be much harder

try using one of the songs you wrote on your guitar and humming while you play, from there turn that into lyrics

the words will fit because it's all already there it's just like fitting a puzzle together

that's the chart layout yeah, give me a minute i'll take a look
>>
File: kibble.png (102KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
kibble.png
102KB, 670x471px
>>
File: chart.png (314KB, 712x931px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
314KB, 712x931px
could anyone help read mine?

I'm very new to Astrology and I've been trying to interpret these and I'm finding it very difficult. It's kind of overwhelming but I'm hoping to get better at this

I've love it if anyone could just give me a very general reading of my chart. I just want to know who I am, because I don't know. Lately I've been feeling kind of helpless and confused about everything in my life. I don't know how to act or what I should be doing
>>
Is there anyway someone could reverse-engineer your Natal chart and find out your birth information? I'm extremely paranoid.
>>
>>19026591

well you definitely have a strong work ethic, to say the least, you're driven when it comes to goals and that's what you seek in a partner as well

you're intelligent, but can be detached

impatient, bad temper but you get over things quickly

you're competitive and your emotions are tied to your work (or will be)

you like attention, and there's pain that you carry around with you as part of yourself moreso than other people; possibly in the realm of creativity actually

it's a very strong part of who you are
>>
>>19026732

i can assume the years based on the outerplanets, and guess at age to a limited extent but that's about it

>>19026667

it's hard to give a reading without an accurate birth time, it really limits the amount of information

if you want to know yourself and who you are you don't need a natal chart and someone who can read it to tell you, you just need some time to reflect on yourself and learn what your own company is like

try meditation, try creative pursuits, don't rely on a chart or anyone to tell you who you are because that's not finding yourself it's applying a summary to yourself and possibly acting on what's said rather than being able to judge the accuracy or lack thereof
>>
>>19026741

>you definitely have a strong work ethic
at work that is very true

>you're driven when it comes to goals
Absolutely

>you're intelligent, but can be detached
I hope so. I do try to not be emotionally tied to information I learn.

>impatient, bad temper but you get over things quickly
I'm extremely impatient when I'm excited about something. I think that has to do with my Aries moon. I'm usually frustrated by moving at slow paces unless I know it has to be that way.

>you're competitive and your emotions are tied to your work (or will be)
100% competitive. I usually don't outright compete with people but I feel like I'm in competition. I think that's a self esteem issue and tied with the attention seeking part.

>you like attention, and there's pain that you carry around with you as part of yourself moreso than other people; possibly in the realm of creativity actually
I do like attention but I don't feel like I actually act on it to be the center of attention. Or at least not so much any more. I do try to impress people, especially new people, and am willing to do crazy(but not dangerous) things to do so. I would love to be a musician or speaker or something to get attention. I often feel unnoticed and I compensate by learning and practicing a lot in my creative pursuits. However I almost never share that with anyone and won't until it's almost perfection. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my creative projects but everything else in life can be sloppy or a little messy.

I'm very suprised at how well you got my reading down. You're also so concise! I like that.
>>
>>19026797

thanks for the feedback, it really helps me work out how i feel about astrology

some not related to astrology advice:

put yourself out there more, don't worry about whether or not you're perfect because no one is and you don't need to be

it's a lot more regretable to never try to do anything than it is to try and fail, and if you want to pursue something like that you have to get past that stage where you're dealing with people looking and judging

you have it in you to achieve a lot, you have a lot of drive and direction coupled with a strong work ethic i don't doubt that you're good

and if your issue is sometimes creativity that's ok (you're still innovative btw) because putting yourself out there might just come with finding people who compliment you and strengthen your weaknesses (and who need your strengths) that you can make music with

lyrics might not be your thing, but maybe they're someone else's

try putting covers out there and see where it goes, they're easier to put out because they aren't part of you the same way something you wrote is so maybe it won't set off your perfectionism so much
>>
>>19026860
I appreciate the advice very much. As I've been getting older I have realized that it's not so much other people I'm scared of but myself as the critic. I have performed a little bit at parties and stuff and people were telling me how good I was and stuff. I felt so proud, not so much because of their words but the fact that I performed and felt okay about it.

I've always had anxiety about performing but when the moment comes and it's my time to be on stage or speak or whatever, every single bit of fear and anxiety leaves my body and I feel like a natural. It's so hard to explain. Every moment before is filled with sweating, shaking, and doubt but in one second it completely vanishes. It's cool to think I've learned that I'm like that and I know it happens that way.

I think I might try putting out some covers and perform a bit more. I live in a town that is filled with live music and little bands. If I play and bomb, well I can fade away and not be too humiliated by it. But if I do well I can maybe play more and meet some people to play with.

One last thing, I dont want to hog all of your time but I've always wondered something and maybe my chart can confirm it.

I've always felt like a late bloomer. Many things have come to me or passed at later ages. Like I lost two teeth(baby teeth) when I was in high school and when i was a freshman I got chicken pox. I feel like that is very weird and very late for both of those things to happen in my teenage years. Also is it going to be like this my whole life or until my first saturn return? Any insight is helpful.

Again thank you for your time!!
>>
>>19026910

no problem, try to be fair with yourself when it comes to your critiques

at the same being your hardest critic can be a positive thing as long as you don't let it hold you back because you'll always work towards improvement since there's no such thing about perfection

it's great that you were able to do that though

the anxiety disappearing is great, sounds like you're a natural with that sort of thing

you should definitely meet people, i've learned things from playing with other people that i wouldn't have on my own it's a good way to expand

you're definitely not hogging all of my time, i'm just getting drunk and talking politics aside from this and have nothing else to do so it's cool

you have a lot of planets in capricorn and a sun conjunct saturn so your chart does suggest being a late bloomer (relationships too), but i wouldn't worry to much about it you have a solid foundation

if you want to know anything else just ask and i'll see if i can answer

you're welcome
>>
>>19026971
*too
>>
>>19026971
I've come to terms with being a late bloomer and things happening slowly in my life. It's quite the kharmic lesson actually, having a mind that moves all the time and is ready to act but everything else seems to move at a snails pace. However when things finally happen, it seems like it is the perfect way for me.

Do you also do vedic charts? I've always been interested in that system and research it when I have time but it's so intricate that I haven't penetrated very far as there is always something to learn.

Also when is Saturn returning for me and does that really have any impacts as far as the planets are concerned or how the houses are affected?
>>
>>19027051

i actually prefer sidereal whole sign houses (which is the vedic system, but i do use outer planets, asteroids and fixed stars and traditionally the outer planets aren't vedic as far as my understanding goes), i think they're more accurate

i say it a lot, but i feel like tropical is more the movie version and sidereal is like the novel its based on; because i've noticed a lot of similarities with different methods and a lot of things remain the same, but the novel version is more accurate and provides a greater deal of depth and truth

so if you want to post that i'll be happy to read it and see the comparisons, i've only been able to do it with my own chart, my partner's, and my mother's so i'd actually really like to see it with a complete stranger

astro.com has sidereal whole sign options in the menu when you look through the extended chart selection system (you can also add fixed stars and meteors etc)

so yeah definitely post it and i'll read it in comparison to tropical and see how it all plays out

saturn returns are around 30 for everyone, it takes saturn that much time to get back to the place it was when you were born

it represents upheaval and change, but that doesn't mean it's bad, in a lot of ways it's about learning lessons and the ways your worldview and self change over time

saturn can seem harsh, but sometimes the most important lessons come from the harshest things we go through

being a latebloomer can just be a matter of you taking more time than someone else to get to that place, but that doesn't mean your results won't be equal or better than someone who has achieved or progressed a lot more quickly

saturn tends to create things that last and carry weight

it is interesting though that on an emotional level you can be impatient, but ultimately there's that acceptance there that you've learned more

and in all honesty you like you said that all is a learning experience
>>
>>19027193

* in all honesty like you said

sorry, i'm drunk now
>>
File: other_other_chart.png (677KB, 1053x1446px) Image search: [Google]
other_other_chart.png
677KB, 1053x1446px
>>19027193
Okay I think I got the right one. I wont even ask for a specific reading. Whatever seems interesting or pops out to you, I'd love to hear.
>>
>>19027264
nice, i'll read it in the morning if you don't mind because i'm much better at this sober

the biggest difference i see is that you're attracted to people more free spirited than you can be and that your home/work life is more changesble than routine

it also implies you're more serious, driven and less detached than your initial chart says with a deeper level of emotion empathy and creativity

the late bloomer stuff is still the same, and so is your drive

like i said it mostly just takes your day to day life out of routine with unexpected to disruption to something a little less stable (you're still stable) and more free

it suggests your life as a kid might've been a little unstable as well, maybe you moved a lot or had to go back and forth there was a level of stability you didn't have (possibly in regards to your mother or just being nurtured) growing up that may have contributed to your drive and passion

i guess i sort of read that anyway, but i'll look it over in the morning just in case
>>
>>19027335
No problem dude.

I've always thought this reading of the chart hit a little closer to home. What you said so far seems correct to me. Since I was a teenager I've always had a desire to travel, be free and do many things. Routine never seemed to be a thing I loved and I still struggle with routine but I keep fighting to have them. I know it's good for me to be dedicated but only one or two things ever hold my passion and even then I'll drop them for a few weeks and come back to them. That's the most I can be dedicated as far as hobbies. Music is the only thing I've ever stuck with my whole life.

I'll try and keep the thread monitored and bumped for your return. Hope you recover well and thank you so much for your insight!
>>
File: chart.png (255KB, 748x1026px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
255KB, 748x1026px
what about my chart?

thanks in advance
>>
File: save me.jpg (58KB, 571x502px) Image search: [Google]
save me.jpg
58KB, 571x502px
who eles here /cantwakeup/
>>
>>19027369

my sidereal is a lot more accurate too, for me it's my moon and mars signs in particular that make all the difference

yeah your day to day life really changes in sidereal from something rigid to something a lot less structured

your capricorn mars is conjunct a venus and neptune in sagittarius so that's where that pull between structure and freedom is for you and why you romantacize and love those ideas

it's also a creative and magnetic combination, as far as music goes it's really good when it comes to your presence

you have a really strong blend of capricorn and sagittarius energy in both charts, but it's more pronounced here

i understand feeling that way about music i'm the same with it, but i typically drop things as well

you really have everything you need to be successful where you put your mind to it, even with that pull towards adventure that absorbs your drive in other areas

ultimately perserverence, discipline, and the ability to deal with/thrive on competition are important in the industry; they're the lesser acknowledged qualities and you have more than that going
>>
>>19023159
>capricorns
well fuck guess ill avoid doing mine then
>>
>>19028447

i've had some alright luck with capricorns in this thread, you can try it, just fair warning that out of all the signs i fuck up capricorn readings the most
>>
>>19028447

there's also other readers who come and go in these threads btw
>>
File: asr.png (42KB, 702x516px) Image search: [Google]
asr.png
42KB, 702x516px
>>19027193
not quite sure on what you meant by the settings anon
>>
File: astroboy.png (143KB, 808x1137px) Image search: [Google]
astroboy.png
143KB, 808x1137px
>>19028451
fuckmeup
>>
>>19028477

you see where it says house system above where you selected sidereal? go through the menu there and select whole signs and then you got it
>>
>>19028491

it might just say "whole" i can't remember, but you want the first whole option
>>
File: astroboyc.png (141KB, 808x1137px) Image search: [Google]
astroboyc.png
141KB, 808x1137px
>>19028494
thank you i found the option, it is whole signs. pic related is what i got from sidreal/whole signs but the result seems to be just all the signs shifted over one
>>19028487
was my result with the basic tropical options
>>
>>19028487

well right away i see that you do have a nurturing side and a lot of deep emotions but you have a tendency to hide them away or you might not be aware of them (other people can still see them though)

either way it's not a part of your nature that's displayed, and it conflicts a lot with who you are as a person

other people see you as creative, possibly dramatic, you probably enjoy the spotlight on some level or at least find yourself in a position where it's on you a lot

you have a really strong drive, and can be ruthless and aggressive when it comes to getting what you want (and you know what you want) and that's part of who you are

it can be a little cold, calculating, and serious but you like to get shit done and you aren't afraid of hard work

your drive and self are directly connected to your mental state and the things you love and you seek a partner who is similar to you

you can be very magnetic, people are drawn to you on some level

you probably had a good upbringing, but it's possible you moved a lot too for you this likely wasn't a negative

you have a philosophical expansive quality to the way you think

it's possible you have some fairly bad self esteem issues related to perfectionism
>>
>>19028504

yeah i was actually going to tell you in the other reading that sidereal really shifts your chart in the direction of sagittarius

which makes you more fun, less serious, more honest, it puts your drive all over the place and makes you more emotional outwardly (but you still hold your feelings in)

you're still likely aggressive, but it's not in the same cold and ruthless manner that you get with capricorn

your day to day life is less structured here, the love of travel and new experiences is even more pronounced

you still know what you want and do what you can to get it, but what you want today isn't necessarily what you wanted yesterday or what you'll want a week from now

philosophical thinking, you like searching for the truth, you like novelty and trying new things

you likely have issues with commitment, but you're also attracted to people who can keep things casual fun and light too

still have the good childhood there, but probably less moving than the other chart suggested

possible issues with overindulgence on your quest to try and see everything

your chart changes more than most people's because you have a stellium regardless

and your stellium is in your house that generally represents your day to day life so there's a lot of activity there

with sagittarius it's not as duty and work focused than it would be with capricorn, it's a lot more free

curious which one suits you better
>>
File: Astrotheme_Z6LVKaB32Mqj.png (101KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
Astrotheme_Z6LVKaB32Mqj.png
101KB, 510x510px
>>
>>19028520

btw things that stay the same are the magnetism, creativity, your drive being a strong part of who you are, the aggression, hidden emotions (though they're more your need for strong communication rather than being nurturing, though you yourself come across as more nurturing and probably stubborn)
>>
>>19027536
>>19028521

astro.com please, i hate reading other charts (due to layout) and i've noticed other readers seem to prefer it too
>>
File: chart1.jpg (257KB, 754x1112px) Image search: [Google]
chart1.jpg
257KB, 754x1112px
>>
>>19028504

also the possible self esteem issues shift more towards issues with creativity (perceived, because you're creative just not necessarily in the arts sense that most people typically associate with creativity even though creativity has more ways of showing up than that)

stelliums mean that a lot of what you have going on comes from the same area
>>
File: Cant wake up.jpg (110KB, 580x838px) Image search: [Google]
Cant wake up.jpg
110KB, 580x838px
>>19028527
sorry bout that
>>
>>19028548

i'll get to this in a little while unless someone else does, just letting you know you're not being overlooked or anything

i know sometimes these threads can go in a way where people feel ignored
>>
>>19028562

it's cool, nothing to apologize for, i'm just really picky and particular

i have some things i have to do, but i'll get back to this when i get a chance
>>
>>19028566
thanks m8!
>>
>>19028511
>>19028520
>>19028524
>>19028550
Thanks alot for taking the time to type that out, in appreciation ill give you my personal best at an honest evaluation of what you said and how it can pertain to me.

>well right away i see that you do have a nurturing side and a lot of deep emotions but you have a tendency to hide them away or you might not be aware of them (other people can still see them though)
>you do have a nurturing side and a lot of deep emotions but you have a tendency to hide them away
thats accurate, id say pretty spot on. i think that i understand my emotions pretty well and i have them under control and i recgonize when they are influencing my behavior and even my parents say that i dont show much so
I dont think i agree with other people seeing it, i think i maintain it well but theres times where im doing deep contemplation and thats usually the only time people comment on a noticable mood.

>either way it's not a part of your nature that's displayed, and it conflicts a lot with who you are as a person
yea i have deep care internally but i can come off as cold/critqueful due to the way i converse, id say the problem is i think basic convo between people is shallow and just filler really so when i talk i am often straight to the point/blunt and if i took more time in my daily convo i would come off a lot better and fix this

>other people see you as creative, possibly dramatic, you probably enjoy the spotlight on some level or at least find yourself in a position where it's on you a lot
im Creative as in the type that can see different paths and will often take one different from others, dramatic for fun sometimes animation/exaggeration/self deprication usually humourous but people that got a uptight sense of maturity dont dig it

>you have a really strong drive, and can be ruthless and aggressive when comes to getting what you want (and you know what you want) and that's part of who you are

1/toomanyimsorry
>>
>>19028737
Definately, Im a cap. Im really good at saving money better than about anyone i know partially because i deny impulses. i got really strong self control which helps fuel this

>your drive and self are directly connected to your mental state and the things you love and you seek a partner who is similar to you
not quite clear on this but about me, critical thinking, analytical, self motivated and I tend to try to find the way i can blame myself for any situation because i only have control over myself and what i can do. i dont get depressed over this either im constantly asking more from myself asking how i can be better and do my best to not ask anyone for anything

>you can be very magnetic, people are drawn to you on some level
I do get told i got great vibes/comfy but i think that the pull can decay during aqquaintance/get to know phase due to todays communications probs and above mentioned, but people that truly get to know me call me family tell me i can show up to their house and walk in whenever i want

>you probably had a good upbringing, but it's possible you moved a lot too for you this likely wasn't a negative
this is probably the only one thats really been off so far. i never really moved, and i had a bad upbringing even in comparison to the others around me when i was living in the hood. one shit parent and one that cared but didnt develop a deep or really meaningful relationship

>you have a philosophical expansive quality to the way you think
Not quite clear on what this means sorry im retarded but yea probably, since a kiddo ive approached things kinda philosophically
I seek truth, accept what i know to be my best known truth due to the info ive aquired [like science theories], and constantly trying to expand and reason
2/?
>>
>>19028743
>it can be a little cold, calculating, and serious but you like to get shit done and you aren't afraid of hard work
mentioned some things that agree with this earlier so absolutely, id say im not afraid of it i actually feel like i need a tough challenge.

>it's possible you have some fairly bad self esteem issues related to perfectionism
when i was younger yes but i really started to reason my way out of that around 15/16, vanity wise this is gone but it lingers in a varying degree for career stuff but im a cap so tht figures

>yeah i was actually going to tell you in the other reading that sidereal really shifts your chart in the direction of sagittarius
interesting, off the top of my head i know 3 sags, 2 girls 1 guy but we arent really compatiable, theyve been to wishywashy in my exp [maybe theyre impulsive?]

>which makes you more fun, less serious, more honest, it puts your drive all over the place and makes you more emotional outwardly (but you still hold your feelings in)
i was told i was a certain type of cap i forgot what it was

>you're still likely aggressive, but it's not in the same cold and ruthless manner that you get with capricorn
cold and ruthless is usually displayed in my reasoning or against opposition i would say, i dont know how that relates typically to caps

>philosophical thinking, you like searching for the truth, you like novelty and trying new things
:D
>you likely have issues with commitment, ...
I can commit almost with no problem, but i am slow to trust and trust would be the deciding factor with commitment.
>>
>>19028757
>your day to day life is less structured here, the love of travel and new experiences is even more pronounced
id say that i do value being able to flow a bit, i dont stress about rushing to do the next thing when the clock turns i flow between them when i feel like i get the response its time to move so im not too big on rigid structures but i am calculated and got plans for short/med/long term
>you still know what you want and do what you can to get it, but what you want today isn't necessarily what you wanted yesterday or what you'll want a week from now
Yea with flexibility for application kinda similar to what was just said

> ....but you're also attracted to people who can keep things casual fun and light too
Ehhh this part is tough, I want to say its wrong but they need that capacity though in some elements

>your chart changes more than most people's because you have a stellium regardless and your stellium is in your house that generally represents your day to day life so there's a lot of activity there with sagittarius it's not as duty and work focused than it would be with capricorn, it's a lot more free
>curious which one suits you better {stelliums mean that a lot of what you have going on comes from the same area}
Thanks for the stelliums exp i had no idea. So I kinda touched on this earlier, id say that i push myself to get a lot of work done. I have a list of things i need done and im always chipping away at it but its not a rugged structure of this needs to be done this day. {exapmle is like where do i want to be at the end of the year? and then i break that down into situations and goals that need to be met and done to reach that point} then everyday im like what should i do productivly looks through list and decides the ones that interest me that day

2nd to last one
>>
File: afodnkm.png (659KB, 564x563px) Image search: [Google]
afodnkm.png
659KB, 564x563px
>>19028772
>possible issues with overindulgence on your quest to try and see everything
Self control regulates this a lot id say, to the point where i would deny myself some enjoyment i should prolly go experience but i guess when i do find something i enjoy id say like anyone i can overindulge it. but with aforementioned and knowing im pretty healthy especially when compared to some of the people ive known growing up id say this is a nonissue

>btw things that stay the same are the magnetism, creativity, your drive being a strong part of who you are, the aggression, hidden emotions (though they're more your need for strong communication rather than being nurturing, though you yourself come across as more nurturing and probably stubborn)
magnetism like pulling people into me? the drive, creativity and emotions is pretty spot on with how i come across. I would say my needs is right with strong communication skills being wanted and i do want to be nurtured by my woman

Curious as what the responses will be
>>19028487
>>19028504
with those and the insight you get from the replies as to what type of person i would want to date, i had barely gotten my toes wet with astro so i dont even fully understand sun and moon signs and cusps and all that but for fun ima throw out a guess that my best match would be pisces/virgo and well cancer is the mom sign of the zodiac so i guess that could be one. welcome to any general advice/self improvement tips. Also maybe what do you think would be a career for me? Personally ive been pretty good at most things that i pick up and i can reason my way to find how things are structured so i often adapt fast. With a varying interest in things it makes it hard for me to want to decide on one thing for a career.
>>
File: chart.gif (63KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
63KB, 670x471px
Could you take a look at mine, please?
Thanks in advance
>>
>>19028548

intelligent, you can feel deeply and be a little detached which goes against your emotional needs sometimes for stability and indulgence you're also likely to draw in or be attracted to partners who either are nurturing towards you and stable or who need to be taken care of

you can be obsessive and manipulative, you like to dig down deep when something interests you (but your interests are likely to bounce around from one thing to the next always getting that same level of depth)

you might have trouble establishing yourself financially in a stable manner (this shouldn't last your whole life, and may have just been true when you're younger) due to an erratic drive and a need for a lot of stimulation

you like seeing new things, having new experiences; it's what pushes you forward

you're probably prone to overindulgence in pleasurable things (and possibly food) and definitely seek them out

creative and magnetic, but you have a certain seriousness and weight when it comes to everything you do

trouble with communicating, probably due to childhood events, you may have been stifled when it came to talking or ignored when you did talk

career wise you require a level of spontaneity and you're drawn to unusual and creative pursuits (probably why building a foundation can be hard for you, but hard work will pay off in your case)
>>
File: astroman.png (253KB, 748x1026px) Image search: [Google]
astroman.png
253KB, 748x1026px
hi again, I'm >>19027477
I followed the instructions in >>19027193 and this is my sidereal whole sign chart

it says Pisces in the tropical chart and Aquarius in the sidereal whole sign, wtf
I was born 20 Feb, Aquarius-Pisces cusp, guess that has something to do with it

could you take a look for me, please? thx in advance
>>
>>19028562

stubborn and likely verbally aggressive, prone to over indulgence and overeating

there's also the possibility of trying to drown your emotions in pleasures, you can be empathetic and sensitive

creative, fond of beauty and luxury

you have high standards for who you want to be with and you likely have trouble in the area of romance (or did when you were younger, this shouldn't last forever)

probably a homebody though what attracts and would balance you is someone more adventurous than you

there might be a tendency to gamble

deep interest in the occult (inb4 "no shit this is x" not everyone here has your drive, ability, or interest to delve to the same depth as you with it)

your emotions are strongly tied to your career, possible career doing something that helps others and/or is creative in some way

your empathy either comes from of causes you pain and you have a deep pain in the area of spirituality (possibly indicative of your deep interest in the topic)
>>
>>19029334

yeah give me a few i'll be in an out today

do you want to know about both charts to compare them?

i'm on a cusp too, my sidereal is more accurate but there's a lot of similarities
>>
>>19029394
>yeah give me a few i'll be in an out today
don't worry, take your time, I'm not in a hurry

>do you want to know about both charts to compare them?
sidereal whole sign would be enough for me, I see you consider it more accurate, plus I don't want to bother you and take up too much of your time

thx
>>
>>19028737

thanks for all the feedback, i really appreciate how thorough you were

when i said your drive and self are deeply connected i mean that part of your sense of self is your drive and the way you go about getting and doing things

you're an action oriented person, which can't be said about everyone

you actually nailed what i meant by philosophical and expansive in that funny enough

whole sign puts pluto out of your 4th house which is what the indicator of possibly moving a lot was btw

other aspects of their charts would affect that but i'd use the word flakey for sags more than wishy washy

relationship wise you have high standards and you're probably going to take a while to find someone who you click well with (late 20's- early 30's)

career wise your tropical suggests something competitive would be good for you whereas sidereal suggests something more focused on other people and teaching
>>
File: chart.jpg (221KB, 748x1028px) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
221KB, 748x1028px
Sorry I'm >>19028934 just fixed the chart is it in the right format now?
>>
>>19029442

alright, no problem

if i have time though i'll try to get to both because i'd actually like feedback on your opinion of which one is more accurate

>>19029478

that's the one i prefer yeah, and it's cool no need to apologize
>>
>>19029520
All good, thanks I didn't know much about the difference between both styles
>>
>>19029829

it's all good, you can get info out of any of them from what i'vd noticed and there's similar narratives

>>19029478

so this chart says you're sensitive, empathetic, and creative

you might come across as less emotional than you are (in spite of deep emotions) because there's a duality to you that causes you to protect yourself on that level

you likely hide behind a mask of wit and conversation

you have a hard time letting go and having fun around people, and there's a level of (possibly extreme) restriction that can disrupt your flow of creativity and ability to let go and have a good time (though you're naturally creative)

your emotions run to extreme depths, and there's a high possibility of obsession and mental illness that you struggle with

possibly extreme ritualistic or spiritual thoughts that are strange, but you're very dogmatic about them

also possibly atypical feelings that overwhelm you and can get bad suddenly

they may be part of your daily life and routine, but some days are definitely unexpectedly worse (perhaps when youe routine is disrupted)

i want to say ocd or schizophrenia, but i could be wrong on either count

you can come across as aggressive to others and can have a bad temper, you're likely impatient and can be competitive with friends and at work

you tie love in with friendship snd may have a vision of an ideal partner for you dreamt up (they're more adventurous and bold than you are)

love and pain are closely tied together for you and you can probably hit extreme levels of love and hate

i'm definitely going to look at your other chart when i get a chance, i'd love to see the parallels and what changes honestly

your chart is easily one of the most interesting i've ever read
>>
>>19030024

i might just be partial to your 6th house though, its the most intriguing
>>
>>19029334

sorry i just realized i read someone else's chart and thought it was yours or i would've done yours first (just to keep them in order of whoever requests first)

i'm a cusp too so sidereal takes me to leo from virgo, but my ascendant is virgo in sidereal (rather than libra, though i have venus conjunct my ascendant so it all sort of flows similar) and my moon is pisces rather than aries (which is way more fitting and one of the biggest changes that's more accurate from tropical to sidereal, the other is mars in sag fits me better than capricorn which doesn't fit at all)

so all that being said:

you definitely have a strong presence, you have a lot going in sagitarrius and then a packed first house so when people meet you they probably see a lot right away

you're not one to hide yourself or your feelings from people, and you let them know right away

you're honest, and intelligent, you're fun loving, you're adventure seeking, you can be a bit of an escapist though or at least a little too indulgent in vices sometimes but there's strictness with yourself mentally where you're unlikely to be consumed by those things

you can be philisophical and find pursuits like spirituality intriguing and you get a lot out of new experiences on an emotional level

you can be somewhat detached, you're probably better known for your honesty and observations than your empathy but you're likely a good time and fun to be around too

definitely eccentric, you might have a hard time with partners due to issues communicating (too detached, cold, or blunt sounding maybe?)

possibly a bit cold and calculated in your thinking maybe a tendency to be a bit judgmental and dogmatic about your beliefs

you're both open to everything and skeptical at the same time and ideas and intelligence are valuable to you

you probably have more casual relationships than lasting ones, but that probably works for you because what comes with a deep relationship likely puts you off
>>
File: 2457893939258.gif (60KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457893939258.gif
60KB, 500x600px
>>
>>19030090
astro.com chart please if you want me to read it, i hate other layouts because they're not as easy to read and i'm lazy and particular
>>
>>19030024
>sensitive, empathetic, and creative
I work with arts

>you might come across as less emotional than you are
I'm very guarded, it can be intimidating for sometimes

>you have a hard time letting go and having fun around people, and there's a level of (possibly extreme) restriction that can disrupt your flow of creativity and ability to let go and have a good time (though you're naturally creative)

If they're close friends I don't have much problem, but with semi-strangers I get really controlled and few things can sour my mood and break the creativity flow

>your emotions run to extreme depths, and there's a high possibility of obsession and mental illness that you struggle with
Depression/ BPD

>possibly extreme ritualistic or spiritual thoughts that are strange, but you're very dogmatic about them
I'd say I follow a spiritual salad, a mix of my experiences

>also possibly atypical feelings that overwhelm you and can get bad suddenly
true

>i want to say ocd or schizophrenia, but i could be wrong on either count
I have a cleaning/organizing OCD, sort things by color, shape/size, theme, I love organizers and label

>you can come across as aggressive to others and can have a bad temper, you're likely impatient and can be competitive with friends and at work

That's true and I've noticed some people actually get scared of me or take this aggressive side too seriously even if I'm just joking

>you tie love in with friendship snd may have a vision of an ideal partner for you dreamt up (they're more adventurous and bold than you are)
Friendship always comes first and can last forever, passion fades with time

>love and pain are closely tied together for you and you can probably hit extreme levels of love and hate

True, I'm very intense person, It's haard for me to go half way

>your chart is easily one of the most interesting i've ever read
Thank you for your reading too, I've never had something so detailed, I appreciate.

>>19030029
What does that mean?
>>
File: all_symbols-browse1.jpg (37KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
all_symbols-browse1.jpg
37KB, 500x345px
What is the difference between Sideral and Tropical charts? My planet placements are all different.
>>
File: Chart.gif (64KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
Chart.gif
64KB, 670x471px
>>19030102
ok, anon
here
>>
File: ggtfujhufgukiyu.jpg (116KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
ggtfujhufgukiyu.jpg
116KB, 670x471px
Thanks for taking a look
>>
>>19030106

thanks for the feedback, i really appreciate it

i found your chart interesting because i find psychology interesting and this was the first time i've gotten to see a chart where i could see issues of that nature described so vividly

having the confirmation is mindblowing, and if you read about the planets/aspects you have in your 6th house they paint an interesting picture of you on an emotional level and what you deal with

as far as spirituality goes i get you, i follow my own experiences and try to learn everything, but i struggle with faith no matter how much i see, experience, and learn it never feels like enough due to the religion i was raised with

i'm always trying to cling tight to the edge of agnostic no matter what depths everything else goes to and i can't quite say i'm actually agnostic but it's what i tell people i am usually because it's easier

i've had way too many experiences for my liking though

what beliefs do you follow if you don't mind me asking?as in what have you taken things from? i've been looking for new areas of study i might not have thought of
>>
>>19030131

all your planet aspects and fixed stars asteroids etc stay the same, but the signs move backward 20-something (i want to say 24) degrees because the placement of stars is measured by a different system

i find sidereal more accurate and even moreso with whole sign houses, but tropical can still give an accurate reading

it's the difference between a movie (tropical) and a novel (sidereal) if that makes sense
>>
>>19030135
>>19030137

alright give me a few and i'll get to both of these unless someone else who does readings gets to them first
>>
File: giphy.gif (971KB, 366x229px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
971KB, 366x229px
>>19030202
interesting thanks
>>
>>19030192
You say that from the presence of Saturn and Pluto on the 6th. From my understanding Libra is a controlled sign, or at least undecided and people pleaser, but Pluto os mysterious idk, I like Saturn tho, even feeling the burden of their return, and it's all serious teachings, like Professor Snape... that's how I see it.

I'm also aware of my Moon in Scorpio gives me high sensibility and a flair for drama. Despite of all the fire in my charts I'm too watery.. Trying to move upwards on the IC/MC has been a challenge. Specially the North Node in the first house pointing to self growth

>as far as spirituality goes i get you, i follow my own experiences and try to learn everything, but i struggle with faith no matter how much i see, experience, and learn it never feels like enough due to the religion i was raised with
Do we have a similar aspect in our charts by chance? I was born and raised Catholic, then moved to Spiritism at 12, got interested in Wicca at 15, 16 learned about Hinduism, Taoism and Buddhism around 20, I've recently dabbled a little with Kemetic and Heathenry but didn't get too deep on it. I consider myself spiritual wanderer with this mystic salad. So far the strongest experience I'm having is with Shamanism.
>>
Is having many planets conjuncting with the ascendant any good?
>>
>>19029349
>stubborn and likely verbally aggressive, prone to over indulgence and overeating
Yup I'll admit to sperging the fuck out more than what's really called for most of the time.

>there's also the possibility of trying to drown your emotions in pleasures, you can be empathetic and sensitive
I'v spent more time trying to drown my emotions than I'm willing to admit. My friends also do consider me the "cry to friend" of the group.

>creative, fond of beauty and luxury
>tfw men can't wear jewelry with out either being in drag or looking like Christan Channler

>you have high standards for who you want to be with and you likely have trouble in the area of romance (or did when you were younger, this shouldn't last forever)
Im just now getting into dating and I must say... Yes I have stupidly high standards that itch the back of my head.

>probably a homebody though what attracts and would balance you is someone more adventurous than you
Never was fond of wearing the pants when it comes to making decision.

>there might be a tendency to gamble
No comment really. I can't into gambling

>deep interest in the occult (inb4 "no shit this is x" not everyone here has your drive, ability, or interest to delve to the same depth as you with it)
Frighteningly on spot there. In all honesty I would say I'm in "training wheels"stage when it comes to my personal understanding of and experience with the occult craft.The first time I tried to astral project it spooked the fuck out of me and I didn't rest well for a few days afterwords.

>your emotions are strongly tied to your career, possible career doing something that helps others and/or is creative in some way
First time I got wrote up at work I almost cried in front of my manager and the whole store.

>your empathy either comes from of causes you pain and you have a deep pain in the area of spirituality (possibly indicative of your deep interest in the topic)
When I was fifteen I scribed a sigil on my wall and lost 5 years
>>
>>19030259

moon, uranus, jupiter in all conjunct in scorpio (6th) , the saturn/pluto added a laye of depth in the fifth

i agree that harder things in life can sometimes be the best teachers, but i like when things are pleasant and light so even in really bad situations i try to keep things that way

i'm a little on the watery side too in spite of being a fire sign

i have chiron in the 9th in my chart which is where religion issues come into play in mine wounding in that way (it's in taurus, which means spiritual experiences can come through indulgence in pleasure which is ironic)

i was raised catholic too and put into catholic school, which made me a hardcore atheist

feom there i started heavily studying christianity in a lot of its forms (to be able to fight it) and as i got older i moved on to studying philosophy and buddhism pretty heavy

got into meditation (mostly third eye)

weird experiences my whole life and one drug induced one in particular led to me being intrigued when i met a greco roman pagan (for a lot of reasons) and she did a ritual that surprised me when i saw its effects, eventually had what she thought was a calling dream (dionysus) so i (because i was drunk and high and didn't expect anything) followed her advice and made an offering

after that i started having what she said were visitation dreams (dionysus), and years later now i'm here trying to learn about this kind of thing

i picked up astrology because she was into it and used to say it was important, and because i figured maybe i could meet another woman who might be able to show me things

i'm with a guy and have been for a long time (open), but all of the things about the occult have been through women i've had things with (i dated the one who did the ritual)

i don't know much about shaminism aside from jokes i've made with a friend about my health issues being shaman sickness, why does it speak to you the most?
>>
File: novojogo.png (103KB, 676x472px) Image search: [Google]
novojogo.png
103KB, 676x472px
what it says about my love life?
>>
>>19030215

no problem

>>19030271

it's not good or bad really, subjective

>>19030335

thanks for the feedback

gambling is sometimes associated with a fifth house jupiter, overindulgence in general, pushing your luck; things of that nature

i've had a couple of people tell me i was a natural at astral projection, but i've never studied it and i don't know what they mean

i've had out of body experiences since i was a teenager, the first time i felt like i couldn't get back to my body and when i finally did i had this strange sensation of someone holding my hand

lucid dreams and sleep paralysis etc since i was a kid among other things

i'm not good about studying though, so i don't typically, i look at vast amounts of information check through a few things then can't pay attention anymore

i learn best through other people

what do you mean by "lost 5 years"? what was the intention of the sigil
>>
Hi guys, i have been to an astroloeger here in Romania and ripped me off of a lot of money.
Can anyone help me read this?
>>
>>19029349
Thank you for the reading...wouldnt let me add thanks to >>19030335 because word count
>>
>>19030135

first thing i notice is that you're highly intelligent, maybe in an absent minded sort of way but you're intuitive and quicker at figuring things out than most people

possible attention span issues, kind of eccentric

you're serious though, it's not a happy sort of quirky intelligence

you're also very hardworking, likely fairly creative though not necessarily in an arts sense; you're good at thinking outside of the box and you're probably a little harsh on people who lack your capacity to do so because you can be judgmental

you like recognition (leo rising normally means i would use the word "attention" but with a capricorn sun and a scorpio moon i think recognition is probably more fitting) and can be rather dramatic

you're aggressive and your emotions run deep, you can be obsessive and have a bad temper

you might have a hard time letting go and having fun, issues with spirituality possibly associated with your upbringing (funny enough your north node in the 12th suggests delving into that side of life is what you should do) and also possible issues with creative expression

it's likely your home life was hectic growing up, lots if yelling and aggression, issues with your mother (possibly also your father and possibly issues between them)

career problems are likely while you're younger, but later in life they should head in a good direction
>>
>>19030555

you're welcome, thanks again for the in depth feedback

it's really helpful
>>
>>19030549
>what do you mean by "lost 5 years"? what was the intention of the sigil

from what I read about the sigil it was supposed to grant a deeper undersanding of life and people(i.e. what can be read from the right and left eye ect...) at the cost of losing one's own sanity for 5 years. it was in the shape of a waved cross with 2 circles on the top two corners of said cross the circle in the left had a cross pattern of waved lines through it.
>>
File: astro.gif (66KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro.gif
66KB, 670x471px
Anyone wants to check this out?
>>
>>19030137

work is extremely important to you, you're serious and hardworking with an extremely strong work ethic and whatever you put yourself into is important to you

you can be a perfectionist, you need order on an emotional level or it messes with your well being

your emotions are a big part of your thought process, but they're focused on perfectionism, criticism, and a need for routine and things to be where they need to be

you like to be noticed, you like to stand out, you want to be appreciated for what you do and you'll put your all into achieving it

that being said you're not the most free-spirited person and it can be hard for you to let go and enjoy things

your home life growing up probably wasn't the most stable, and you were probably told to be quiet often or your words went unnoticed which left you with some communication issues that affect your friendships

things are good for you workwise

as for your interests and what motivates you, it's likely to be a bit eclectic you likely pick up and drop many interests or new things that are all extremely important to you while they last

that's not to say you can't focus, you can, but you also like to seek out new knowledge and possibly experience (in your case it's probably mostly knowledge)
>>
>>19030602

was it worth it?

serious question
>>
>>19030536

it says that most likely you'll find someone later in life, if you're worried about that don't be

you might have high standards that are contributing to you having a hard time of it
>>
>>19030553

you're creative and like attention, you're also giving and being fair is important to you, you appreciate beauty and try to be diplomatic

on an emotional level you can be rather detached and prefer knowledge over feelings

you can be a perfectionist and the need for order and perfection is likely a huge driving factor in your life; it also makes you competitive

on the flipside you can be lazy

your life and the things you have can go through phases of falling apart and the rebuilding in completely different ways

you might pick up and move or change careers or find yourself suddenly thrust into new situations this has either made you cling to material possessions tightly or feel as though they have little value

it's possible you don't see material items as valuable and instead see people that way or something else

you're extremely intelligent, but you probably did poorly in school (possible learning disability or speech impediment) and as a result you hide that part of yourself and can be uncommunicative

you can have trouble when it comes to feeling loved, but you're capable of giving a lot of love to other people (be wary of being used by others when you seek love, you mean well but not everyone does)

you may have had an affair or a profound instance of unrequited love

you had a harsh childhood and probably retreated into fantasy to cope with it
>>
>>19030658

i'll check it out later unless someone else gets to it, a little burnt out on these right now
>>
>>19030586
>first thing i notice is that you're highly intelligent, maybe in an absent minded sort of way but you're intuitive and quicker at figuring things out than most people
Yeah, i dont want to brag or ovestimate my capabilities, but i work best at doing things like that.
>possible attention span issues, kind of eccentric
Spot on again.
>you're serious though, it's not a happy sort of quirky intelligence
I fake being "funny" or quirky sometimes because im too serious in some occasions
>you're also very hardworking, likely fairly creative though not necessarily in an arts sense; you're good at thinking outside of the box and you're probably a little harsh on people who lack your capacity to do so because you can be judgmental
>not in the arts sense
Thats kind of shitty because I want to be a musician but oh well, accurate in everything else, and yeah im that judgmental,get called pretentious, etc a lot
>you like recognition
Yeah, i want to be recogn ized for doing great things, people have called me attention whore in real life too
>you're aggressive and your emotions run deep, you can be obsessive and have a bad temper
Im like a worse version of my mother in that
>you might have a hard time letting go and having fun, issues with spirituality possibly associated with your upbringing (funny enough your north node in the 12th suggests delving into that side of life is what you should do) and also possible issues with creative expression
I've wanted to go on a more spiritual life, but theres always a problem,
>issues with creative expression
Not a good day for one's dreams i see.
>it's likely your home life was hectic growing up, lots if yelling and aggression, issues with your mother (possibly also your father and possibly issues between them)
Yeah to both of them, mother was the worst though
>career problems are likely while you're younger, but later in life they should head in a good direction
good to know, thank you
shame about the music though
>>
>>19030854
Thanks, appreciate it. Accurate, other than, "things are good for you workwise"
>>
>>19030930
>>19030586
In fact i wanted to see if in the spiritual path (Goetia and similar stuff) if it would be possible to upgrade my abilities as a possible musician?
Do you think that could be a good idea or give me the wanted results?
>>
>>19030930

well to be fair i said "not necessarily," doesn't mean you aren't just that the chart says you're creative but given the other things i saw i would assume it wasn't necessarily arts related

that being said there's many different kinds of musicians, look at someone who works in an orchestra or anyone who has amazing technical skills

they're playing music, they're performing and giving it depth and feeling (the good ones anyway) but they're not necessarily composers

the same way someone in a band might not write all the music themselves, but that doesn't mean they're not a musician

playing and singing are also skills people can learn and build upon over time

besides loving something doesn't mean you should make a career out of it,

sometimes turning something you love into a job can make it lose all its luster

dreams are fine, and you shouldn't let a chart keep you from pursuing them
>>
>>19030952

thanks for the feedback

usually jupiter attached to the midheaven means success at some point in life, with any luck that might be right in the future

a competitive field would be good for you btw

>>19030964

i honestly don't know anything about that kind of thing to tell you how or if that works, or if that's even a spiritual path you should head down

me even looking into the occult was a matter of being "called" and a series of strange experiences, i'm by no means an expert and i only know things based on the directions i've been pulled in

i think if you want to make music you should just try and put yourself out there and see where that leads
>>
>>19030983
>besides loving something doesn't mean you should make a career out of it
This is the very essence of it, i dont think i could be a full time musician, i just want to make things with quality that i can be proud of, but sadly right now i cant learn how to do it
im even life path 3 so i take this dream very seriously
>>19031005
> series of strange experiences
i hope it doesnt bother you if i were to ask for an example, ive been having "strange experiences" during almost all of my life so im curious
>>
>>19031018

the only way to make quality things is to keep trying and learning, just don't give up

i don't know anything about life path numbers

i mentioned some of my experiences here >>19030549 and here >>19030347

if you have other questions about them i don't mind answering
>>
>>19022462
I am Leo rising with an Aquarius descentdant and sun sign in Aquarius. What does that tell about me?
>>
>>19031057

not as much as a chart would, since houses and aspects add depth and further explain the traits you exhibit
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (388KB, 1314x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
388KB, 1314x1102px
>>19031068
I think you've already read mine, I posted some time ago. But here!
>>
>>19031051
Your experiences are very different from mine, way more intense
mines have to do with intuition, being extremely lucky because of it, thinking of something and then that happens in details (my mother also experienced that), voices and some visions but nothing more
could just be mentally ill, so i dont know

just one more thing, what does my chart say about any love life or a social life?
>>
File: Capture+_2017-05-19-19-02-34.png (476KB, 720x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-05-19-19-02-34.png
476KB, 720x1187px
May someone please interpret my reading?
>>
>>19022462
In a synastry, what do you think of having opposed Asc/Desc i.e someone has Capricorn ascendant and Cancer descendent and the partner has the opposite, Cancer ascendant and Capricorn descendant. Is that a good sign?
>>
Yes I think that is a good sign. Since I said that is there more to it? How will my future be and when will I find the one?
>>
File: hororscope.png (95KB, 748x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hororscope.png
95KB, 748x1024px
If someone could interpret this I would be very thankful.
>>
>>19031098

i've had them since i was a child and they've gotten more intense over the years, a lot has happened that's added to that intensity

though things have slowed down somewhat now and leveled off in a sense

i've had experiences like yours as well though my luck is pretty on/off and the only times i've heard voices have been drug related (most of what the voices said did happen though, some of it hasn't yet)

my mother has had some experiences as well, and a good deal of people in my family are into the occult on some level (though i don't know the extent of their experiences) one of my brothers is pagan, but we never talk about it because i don't share my experiences

everyone gets weird when i have dreams and such and takes them seriously, my partner considers himself an atheist (in spite of his own experiences he's feels like they don't count because there's no science to back it up) for the most part

though he actually told me the other day being with me makes him question his beliefs and he takes things seriously if i say them and will ask me to read charts and cards for him and all of that

you could try third eye meditation and see where that takes you, just find a balance method before you try it

the one i know i learned from that witch i was with, she taught me third eye meditation in the first place actually

if you don't care about that then the idea is that you imagine a 5 pointed star connected to your body then you focus on each point and element in order (right leg earth, left arm air, right arm fire, left leg water, third eye spirit) using association and really thinking about each element to pull yourself deeper into a meditative state

to open your third eye you just focus on the area (you'll feel pressure) and imagine it opening

your love life is erratic, you might have some unusual relationships that might happen unexpectedly

you like eccentric and intelligent people who you feel like you can really communicate with
>>
>>19031098

btw third eye meditation is easier said than done, so practice as often as possible and you should get the hang of it

its my understanding that some people use chakras to balance themselves instead, and i admittedly don't bother with that sort of thing (i just clear my head), so you might want to look into that if you're not feeling the 5 pointed star method

it's just what i'm familiar with because of what i was taught
>>
>>19031079

i might've it's hard to keep track i'll give it a look tomorrow or later after the other chart i said i'd look at unless someone else gets to it first

i'm burnt out on readings for today though, i've done a lot of them

but i usually try to get through as many as possible and if i say i'll do it then chances are i will
>>
File: chart1.gif (144KB, 743x1009px) Image search: [Google]
chart1.gif
144KB, 743x1009px
can someone please read this? i've posted 3 times without a single reply. thank you to whomever does read it
>>
File: spec.png (885KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
spec.png
885KB, 900x900px
>>19030859
yes
>>
>>19030897
Thank you very much!!!
>>
>>19030347
>but i like when things are pleasant and light so even in really bad situations i try to keep things that way
Indeed, I've been through so much hardships and it has wrecked me emotionally beyond repair. You may even be right on the schizophrenia part, I do wonder if this is also a sign of shaman sickness too, specially because I do hear and see stuff occasionally since I've started going deep into divination, and my physical health has its ups and downs for being so tied to the emotional. Biggest ones auto-imune disease, kidney and ovarian issues and occasional migraines.

>why does it speak to you the most?
I've always connected better with nature, animals, thought being a wiccan would fit. My mom's grandfather was native and she passed to me few things she learned about herbs, natural medicine and prayers though she's catholic.

I do trance very easily and saw spirits in the past, I don't take drugs for that due to my fear of losing it entirely, been relying mostly on the drumming sounds and breathing work to do my projections. I've met my guide a couple of times, he totally looks like a native, so does my higher self, means I'm on my path.
>>
>>19030865
Later = before 40's?
>>
File: Astrotheme_79zhWd486L9E.png (116KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
Astrotheme_79zhWd486L9E.png
116KB, 510x510px
In general its a good synastry for love?
>>
>>19032289

why is that?

>>19032764

you're welcome

>>19032826

i've been through a lot myself, and that hasn't eased up and there's no sign it will, but it's not like being miserable about it all the time makes things better

it does the opposite honestly, so better to have fun anyway and focus on the good things (even if there's hardly any and some of them seem minor like it being a nice day outside) otherwise life is just miserable; at least for me

i'm easy to please maybe, but if the world is falling apart around me and it's beautiful out then i'm happy with just going for a walk and everything being nice for the duration of it

that's good enough when everything else is wrong, no reason to be sad all that time

but i also really like drugs so it's not the best either

i can enjoy life while i'm sober, i look at it like as long as i can do that sometimes it's good enough

so did the voices start before or after that? the only time that ever happened to me i was heavily using pcp, and it was voices and auto writing

i wasn't purposely trying to achieve anything, i was just really enjoying pcp because it made walks in the park really beautiful and sex great, but sometimes that would happen and i just thought it was drugs or i was going crazy

a lot of it what i wrote and heard has happened already, i find it strange, but i don't know what to make of it

the voices started after you got into divination?

i prefer nature and animals to a lot of things too

i get along well with animals, i've had wild animals who i've just chilled with

never got into wicca, too much feminist shit i don't care that women do it i just don't want to be around a lot of them at once
i did humor that witch though, she told me to try calling down the moon and i was drunk

iand i wrote about meeting her while i was on pcp and so i just figured i'd give what she said a try because why not? i never tried it to see if it had any merit and people believe in it

nothing happened
>>
>>19032826

never saw spirits

i guess i've also heard things when i was young every once in a while, but i also have a really good memory for sounds and songs and things get stuck in my head easily

i have the useless talent of being able to count down exactly 10 seconds because of the new years eve countdown in time's square

but one time it was weird

i had a friend who was into ghost hunting and she wanted to have a seance so we got plastered and gave it a try

anyway we recorded it because we had tried evp before that

at one point she asked a question and i asked who whispered "no" and her and my partner told me no one

on the video someone whispered it though

i figure its my friend

though i have gotten odd results with a pendulum

another friend taught me how to use one in high school

i used it to find my keys a lot, i lost them while i was drunk in a park once and found them again really quickly with it

and for parlor tricks it was fun enough

anyway, she wanted to try evp and we tried it with the pendulum

there's a very clear voice in that video, answering "yes" or "no" questions just before me the same way the pendulum went

what's a higher self? i'm really ignorant about all of this i just try things to see what happens

>>19033617

late 20's- early 30's

but don't live your live as if its inevitable
>>
File: astro.jpg (202KB, 748x1007px) Image search: [Google]
astro.jpg
202KB, 748x1007px
H-how bad? Do I stand a chance desu?
>>
>>19033839

i don't know, i'm not going to do charts today, maybe tomorrow or someone else will come along

it requires a level of concentration i don't have

maybe later, but i doubt it

sorry
>>
>>19033839

today i'm only up for talking about weird shit
>>
>>19033839

but if you're really impatient you could learn it yourself

your chart says you have a really active creative mind and a lot of energy but that you often use it in a useless manner

you don't have to

not that learning how to read these is constructive in any way
>>
>>19033920

I'm this anon here >>19027264

I'm still amazed at how many readings you've done!

Since we last talked I've been practicing the technique you told me about for making music. So far it's kind of working. I'm midway through the verse of a song and I'm having a good idea for the chorus.

Also I have found a lot of inspiration for doing this although I don't know if it's healthy. I'm trying to impress this girl I really like. She's into live music and stuff and I'm trying to write enough songs to go and perform live and hopefully have her see me at some shows. It feels like I'm competing with guys she probably already likes but soemthing about that is slightly exciting and scary.

Anyway, I've been into astrology for awhile but the whole sidereal thing is new to me. Is it much different other than the degrees and how the constellations are concerned? Are there any books or places online that you would recommend to learn about this stuff? I'm feeling like tropical astrology just isn't cutting it for me anymore.
>>
>>19022462
This isn't really related, but this is an astrology thread so I figure it's worth a try.

How do multiple aspect patterns interact? I saw a chart not long ago that had two Yods overlaid--one of the sextile legs of each Yod was also the Apex of the other Yod, and to complicate matters further, there was a stellium on one of the non-overlapping legs and a T-square in the mix as well. Interpreting this shit is beyond me. What the hell does it mean?

I saw another one that had a Yod, Mystic Rectange, and T-square all intertwined as well--two of the corners of the Rectangle were also the feet of the Yod, one of the other corners of the Rectangle was also the apex of a T-Square--which was a Stellium in house 10.

My mind is completely full of fuck and I don't even know where to start with interpreting these, or if the overlap has any effect at all. Help?
>>
>>19033770
>>19033805
I've been dealing with depression since I was 16, it's easy to get down, with me is an emotional rollercoaster. I tendo to be stronger for people around me, but when it comes to myself it's easy to break.

Learning astrology has been a healing proccess to me because I can see some traits and tendencies of things I can either look forward and feel I'm on the right path, or be prepare for something bad/limitating. In Tropical for example I have Saturn in the 4th house which describes my current family situation as in caretaking my elder mom. Learning about that in astrology made me understand the Saturn role and respect it and accept the lesson he is teaching me and hopefully pass on flying colors so in their second return I'll be more relaxed and wiser. I've been also crossing some reference with my partner and I see a couple of things do match or are similar in life events. Personality compatibility I believe we are a good match. Same sun, same Venus, same Mercury, his ascendant is my descendant, also opposite IC/MC his personality traits actually matches with the partner description of the 7th house. I'm interested in diving deeper to help with my divination

The voices started before, I was able to feel spirits before but never hear, after I've got deeper with divination, specially scrying, the voices became stronger and sometimes they are random, sometimes they make sense and I can make a distinction as to who is speaking.

yeah wicca isn't my kind of thing, I was looking for something related to nature, animals and spirits

I use tarot, runes, scrying and pendulum for divination, even tried tea cups intuitively, I guess I'm easy to have this psychic abilities

The higher self is like your true self, beyond the human vessel, like a collective of all your experiences... A very rough example, like we're puppets and the higher self is the person who holds them, but us as puppets don't know that and think we are just that marionette doll.
>>
>>19026582
>>19033920
>mfw still haven't been read
>>
File: chart.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
14KB, 500x600px
Whenever you have the time.

Thanks.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170205-231107.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170205-231107.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
Thanks in advance, if anyone takes the time to read it.
>>
>>19030080
it's all cool

impressive reading, specially the part about issues on communication, that's something I really need to improve
I have a thing for gemini girls, you know? not that it happens only with them but they usually misunderstand many stuff I say, like taking indirect compliments as subtle criticism

I appreciate the time and energy you dedicated to read my chart, thank you
oh, thanks for the info 'bout changes from tropical to sidereal whole sign chart aswell

all the best
>>
>>19030658
anyone please read this?
>>
>>19034028

i can get quite a few done and then i get burnt out with it usually, and i've noticed they're easier sober

glad to hear the advice helped, it's how i write songs so i thought maybe it would work for you

nothing wrong with writing a song for a girl to see how it goes, especially if you know her well enough already

can't help what you end up writing

i haven't read any books, i used to just get really high and search for each individual thing online until i was bored then do the same another day with something else

i just try to find common themes and then i got used to what different things meant and then you just take it from there

it's like reading a map, once you learn the key then you can read different charts

i also knew a little from women i've known

>>19034100

i'm not entirely sure yet, still working on getting the hang of those

i have a lot of shapes in mine i've been working on

t-squares, trines, grand trine (kite technically) mystic rectangle

>>19034322

i've tried to kill myself before, and i've had some really low points but most of the time i can get over things and keep going

i can't imagine getting caught up in those feelings and them not relenting for so long, sorry that's where you are, and i hope you find more that helps you heal

my saturn is in the second in tropical, pluto is more fitting, saturn sort of works but it makes more sense in my third house with uranus (they don't aspect, but in tropical my third house is uranus, and then mars conjunct neptune; mars and neptune move to the 4th in sidereal)

my partner and i balance each other out in a lot of ways, but we're very different

that's pretty interesting, i think it's a shame i rarely ever meet people like you irl

i believe in fate to an extent, its proven itself to an extent anyway, and i get the idea behind us all being pulled by strings

i don't see it as being a marionette though, i think what matters is what a person thinks how they cope internally
>>
>>19035496

no problem, i find it all intriguing so when i'm up for doing it i don't mind

thanks btw

i can get along well with geminis in most cases, but there's crazy with every sign
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 640x841px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 640x841px
>>19034100

just to show you what i mean, mine has a lot of shapes and usually i start to learn things by working through my chart

not that long ago on here i had someone explain t-squares a little to me, apparently to utilize those parts of yourself you're supposed to focus on whatever is opposite the point of the triangle

it's an opposition and two squares so you look at the planet that's squared bt both and see what's across from it
>>
>>19034435

i think i'm the only one doing them, and i'm not up for doing them all day

did a lot yesterday and i think i did a lot the day before too

there's other people though someone else might come along, if you're really impatient try learning how
>>
File: Memetastic Starchart.jpg (144KB, 1429x933px) Image search: [Google]
Memetastic Starchart.jpg
144KB, 1429x933px
Ravioli, ravioli, give me the divinoli.

General reading I suppose, if there are any red flags / life paths I should be taking but aren't, that sorta deal.
>>
>>19033770
>why is that?
because anything can give me a boner now OwO
>>
File: chart.png (428KB, 716x964px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
428KB, 716x964px
here's my sidereal
>>
File: astro3.png (151KB, 746x1028px) Image search: [Google]
astro3.png
151KB, 746x1028px
Am I fucked, brethen? Would be much appreciated for quick rundown.
>>
>>19035619
I'm sorry about that, I've tried a couple of times myself, it's interesting how similar we are, I guess my watery side makes me keep it to myself and implode, that's why...

I'm still on baby steps, analizing houses x sign x planet and the significance of each, I have yet to understand these terms and cross references of planets, asteroids, trine, opposition, conjunction stellium etc

I don't want to claim he's the one, but it has been the best match so far, the external aspects are limiting

If you like you can email me and we can keep in touch, I can give you a tarot or rune reading in return if you wish anytime: loligoth(at)aol(.)com

Something I always say when I read tarot is that I see it as a map, we can see the blueprint of the road ahead and possible paths, ultimately it's your choice to follow the map. Since you're already aware there's a space of action which we call free will, but I don't believe is that too free as we need to get through certain situations for our own development.

I know marionette was a poor example, and I don't mean as in being blindly manipulated by higher forces although we're under their influence, it's just that we're not so aware of the full reality behind our lives here... so we must wake up
>>
>>19037670

just letting you know i saw this and i'll just send you my response

thanks for giving me a way to keep in touch
>>
>>19037771
Aye, thanks I'll be looking forward, it was really nice talking to you, have a good Sunday :)
>>
File: image.gif (104KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
104KB, 748x1102px
>>19022462
>>
>>19037921

you too, i just sent the response now (few minutes at this point actually); just felt like i should tell you because this is 4chan and i wanted to make sure you knew who i was

my email is spelt all wrong, because i tried making an /x/ related disposable email while i was drunk (and probably high too) and fucked that up
>>
File: Astrotheme_QcqPzCBzm7g3.png (102KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
Astrotheme_QcqPzCBzm7g3.png
102KB, 510x510px
been thinking about killing myself lately. things are really not going well.

i dont know what i should change to feel better, so any kind of insight would be appreciated
>>
>>19038632

post an astro.com chart if you want a reading, i'm high so i'm going to probably fuck up a reading, but if you're thinking like that you at least need someone to talk to

why do you want to kill yourself?

you know, a lot of people have things their day to day life holds them back from

even if it's just learning something, or they forget what being alive is past their current situation

what i mean by that is, being alive isn't just the way your life is, the circumstances you're in

it's everything else you can learn and experience aside from them, and hard times can change you; for better or worse things change regardless

it sounds more like you're searching for something than want to die from what i can see, i haven't looked at your chart those layouts are terrible and i hate looking at them any bigger than that

i mean what you said, you want change, you can make that even if it's just internal; that kind of thing always moves outward eventually anyway

you can change whether or not your circumstances do and eventually they will too because life is just like that

you should keep searching if you feel like you're looking for something why give up before you find it? things being hard right now might make you better later, you might re-evaluate yourself and realize all that hard times taight you things you'd never learn any other way

you should try to find somewhere that's outside to sit tonight, away from everyone, and just feel what life is outside of your feelings and situation

you might feel a little different and it will help you clear your head
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_a_r.74370.54431.gif (98KB, 748x1029px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_a_r.74370.54431.gif
98KB, 748x1029px
>>19038827
i was able to overcome a lot of stuff in the past and i'm dealing with the same shit now. i feel like i have no energy left, so killing myself seems like a reasonable option, since i havent been able to function normaly for a while now. thanks for the words, though
>>
>>19038931

well i can understand that actually, better than i'd like, that doesn't mean i believe in giving up

if you're searching for something you should keep going, part of finding it is having days where you feel too tired to keep going

but life keeps going no matter how tired you feel and you won't feel tired forever
>>
>>19038931
you're hiding some severe depression from people in your life, or you at least think you are

but your chart says you can use it as a career actually, to build a life for yourself in a creative manner

you're creative, but you do experience deep hard to deal with emotions and can have trouble expressing that side of yourself

you have issues when it comes to spirituality, but you're also into studying it

you had issues growing up in school, possible speech impediment or learning disability maybe issues with siblings as a kid...

anyway, put your emotions to use creatively and see what happens
>>
Here is mine, if there any insights about my life it might be useful to know.
>>
>>19039027

i'm not actually up for doing charts today, and there's people i still need to get to

i just did that one because of the context of their post
>>
>>19039027

this isn't my thread though btw there's other readers, maybe one of them will be around, just because they haven't been in this thread doesn't mean they won't be

sorry
>>
File: Astrotheme_85dm58XZsr68.png (99KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
Astrotheme_85dm58XZsr68.png
99KB, 510x510px
What are you doing with those?
>>
event
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_anonymous.1927.350.gif (109KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_anonymous.1927.350.gif
109KB, 748x1102px
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_m.10063.27768.gif (106KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_m.10063.27768.gif
106KB, 748x1102px
any insight would be nice
>>
I'm going to learn so I can read these soon
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.