[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IZABAEL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: izabel.sigil.jpg (37KB, 155x155px) Image search: [Google]
izabel.sigil.jpg
37KB, 155x155px
what if i gave you the rituals to summon a genie. Her name is
Izabael
B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
>>
larping queer.
>>
Give me her sigil and I'll do it.
>>
. What can she do?

She can bring love and sex. [love spells, sex magic spells, romance spells]

She can make many things happen at once.

She can help facilitate and orchestrate the use of other Goëtic spirits so that they work harmoniously together.

She can be a direct link to one's "Higher Self" and can give flashes of insight into many situations.

Like Ariel from The Tempest, she is an all-purpose spirit, and there is nothing she is unwilling to do for the astute and daring magician of any sexual persuasion.
>>
>>19022421
First u take some bengay
slather it upon your balls
jump up and down 666 times
then spread your asshole and walk backwards to your local gay bar
>>
http://thefoolspeaks.com/showthread.php?p=1836

im too scared to try this honestly i just kinda had the urge to repost it,

11. How do I get rid of Izabael?

Simply ask her to go away, and she will do so. If you want to make it permanent, simply give away anything you own of hers.

this sounds like bad news.
read this
http://izabael.com/faq.html#holyspiritizabael
>>
9. What if I invoke Izabael into an actual woman?

This is possible and very fun!

One can choose to make the dedication permanent, in which case the aspirant becomes a priestess of Izabael, like myself.
>>
In the body of Izabael DaJinn, a.k.a. yours truly, lies the heart of a Goetic demon.

How did such a thing happen?

I invoked the spirit I.Z.A.B.A.E.L. permanently into my body, tattooed her sigil upon my fair skin, and changed my name to hers.
>>
Why would I do such a thing?

For one thing, Izabael is not really a demon, but rather a daemon, or better yet: a genie-demon. She’s an intelligence, in the sense that she is a universal archetype within our subconscious minds. She is available for anyone to use.
>>
>>19022423
>>19022438
>>19022444
>>19022463
>>19022467
>desparate bumping intensifies
>>
For me, she is more. She is my higher-self--my true self. And she has been with me always—I had just forgotten her.

Izabael the genie-demon is my connection to Nuit, who is the Goddess of the Starry Night Sky, which is a poetic way of saying she symbolizes infinite possibilities. It is by the light of her stars that I find my way through the wild fields of my rampant and ravenous hunger.
>>
>>19022423
Can I make her influence this one big bottomed girl I know from high school to sit on my face ? I really need those checks of blubber tender ass on my face bad.
>>
OP I legitimately want to do this
How do I do this
>>
>>19022495
Suck six dirty dicks in a row.
>>
>>19022503
Okay no how do I convince izabael to make a girl have the urge to sit on my face ?
>>
>>19022495
tep 1:

Write down the date/time and the ritual you are going to perform in your journal. (If you don’t have a journal, start one just for this. This step is important. Don’t skip on keeping track of ALL your rituals)
>>
>>19022506
Get your kicks with Joe and suck his dick and five of his friends in a row.
>>
Quietly read the following words aloud, listening to what you are saying. Read slowly and carefully, pausing between sentences, and stopping for about three seconds wherever you find three periods (...) in the text. It should take you a full four minutes to read the words aloud from beginning to end. You may record this on your computer and play it back for yourself instead of reading it each time. The point is to completely relax and feel good for a few minutes.

"I am beginning the New Avatar Power Ritual. I call on the Inner Planes to witness. I state my purpose thus: ANKAR YOD HAY VAW HAY.

I begin to wind down, to let go and be rid of all the tensions of my body. To let my muscles relax, unwind and let go.

The tensions are beginning to drain from my body. Soon, a gradual heaviness will start to weigh down my thighs, my arms, my hands, my feet, my legs, my body.

My muscles unwind and let go. All my muscles are relaxing, unwinding, and relaxing.

Very soon I shall feel the winding, the letting go. Unwinding and letting go. Unwinding, letting go. Unwinding. Letting Go.

Deeper and deeper...letting go...unwinding and letting go.

The tensions drain from my muscles and they will soon become loose, letting go, relaxing and unwinding.

Breathing easily and deeply. Easily and deeply.

Unwinding and letting go...drifting into the peace and serenity of complete relaxation. And as my body unwinds and relaxes so I enter the peace and quiet, where only these words have meaning, and nothing else disturbs me.

Letting go..unwinding...letting go...unwinding...relax...relax...relax...let go...let go...let go...relax...relax...relax...let go...let go...let go.

I call on Thee, Mighty Arzel, who stands in the East, to assist me this and all my ventures. I know now that New Avatar Power is flooding to the surface. I now close my eyes gently."
>>
>>19022444
Just like Nemissa.
Just keep it consensual people.
Eventually these kids will figure out how to fire these guns.
Looking forward to it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.