[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 6bUxWXw.jpg (66KB, 460x511px) Image search: [Google]
6bUxWXw.jpg
66KB, 460x511px
explain this
>>
It's a modern art sculpture.
>>
Sphere within sphere, think of an onion.
>>
File: 1494644543305.jpg (40KB, 465x369px) Image search: [Google]
1494644543305.jpg
40KB, 465x369px
>>19022264
>an onion
>>
>>19022235
I believe it's supposed to be evocative of the Ophanim, the angels described as wheels within wheels. No eyes, however, so it can't be a direct representation of one.
>>
>>19022235
"Behind the Vatican"? I've been there, the sculpture is in a courtyard inside the museum attached to St. Peter's basilica. Anything significant would be in some archive and definitely wouldn't be open to the public.
>>
>>19022273
Y-yes.
>>
>>19022394
>Anything significant would be in some archive and definitely wouldn't be open to the public
You know how we can tell that you're telling the truth?
>>
>>19022235
You're a fucking retard. And whoever made that image is even less intelligent. This is the problem with the "question everything" mentality. People make mountains out of ant hills.
>>
>>19022518
There's nothing wrong with the question with everything mentality, it's the people who make the assumption that something nefarious is happening no matter what. It's the opposite of questioning, it's just making assumptions and then fitting everything else to make your point of view look right.
>>
>>19022235
Assasins Creed is not history. Kek.
>>
>>19022235
I honestly curious about the secret vatican stuff. like the crypt of St Peter.
>>
>>19022235
It's nibiru
>>
>>19022235
Must be an alien egg containing a portal to the abyss where all the demons live. Also Nibiru. The Vatican is so powerful and MYSTERIOUS. How can us average shitposters even compete.
>>
>>19022407
I woke in hospital put a seizure warning next time cock sucker asshole mother bitch!! We do no thang like that India!!
>>
>>19022994
OK Kurt Eichenwald.
>>
>>19022235
>>19022861

There's public access to that square. If it was a real artifact it wouldn't be kept from people by a chain one foot off the ground and exposed to the sun every day
>>
Anyone, I dunno, try Googling ever?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphere_Within_Sphere

http://www.amusingplanet.com/2015/06/sphere-within-sphere-by-arnaldo-pomodoro.html
>>
I literally have pictures in my camera roll folder of this thing that I took myself.

It's fucking nothing.
>>
>>19023684
Please post :c
>>
>>19022264
Spheres all the way down.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.