[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/scientology/ Let's talk about dianetics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: xenu.jpg (107KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
xenu.jpg
107KB, 800x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRhhgW-H2_U watching this has me interested

are there any scientologists on /x/?

what are people's opinions on scientology/dianetics?

philisophy/psychology students, what are your opinions on dianetics?
>>
>>19022042
this shit is a joke
>>
>>19022042
The founders tried to discount it at the end of his life. Kek.
>>
You should visit a local church and talk with people in person if you get the chance. It's an interesting experience and there are some legitimately nice people that follow it.

In my experiences I've never been pressured to join and they act respectful if you do, too.
>>
The Church of Scientology is a personality cult formed around L. Ron Hubbard. True scientology was created as a self - help system. Look into freezone scientology and the book "Excalibur Revisited: The Akashic Book of Truth".

Basic premise is all events cause PTSD to some degree, causing micro fractures in consciousness. Without you being aware of it, when you experience new things you automatically associate these experiences with old ones, this never truly gaining something meaningful (making it harder to mentally grow).

The process helps you identify these cracks (through psychological counseling aka auditing, using devices like galvanic skin response meters aka e-meters).
>>
>>19023059
The CoS cooked up a bullshit religious idea about aliens and thetans in order to "scare" the masses away and make everyone not take them seriously.

In actuality, the purest forms of scientology will set a person free (help them become clear of these short-circuiting cracks aka become clear) and then use their newfound mental facilities to reach higher states of mental awareness (this is what crossing the bridge is, as well as the OT or Operating Thetan levels are in the CoS).
>>
File: 14502193.gif (649KB, 400x169px) Image search: [Google]
14502193.gif
649KB, 400x169px
>>19022042
Hubbard developed a very effective way to cope with unpleasant memories. He did this by 'simply ' replacing the meaning of words with other associations. This will result in a different perspective when one remembers the trauma.
He very carefully choose the replacement meanings so that they fit his made up reality on how Scientology should be. That is the danger. It truly is a mind altering religion.

This trick also comes in handy when you must act in a play or movie. You are able, after intense sessions, to put on very convincing expressions, because in your head you are able to just undergo the matching emotion of whatever the director wants the audience to see or hear. (playing a cold killer is real easy, because you do not really have to kill anyway. ..)
It will also make you a fantastic lier through the same methods.
One becomes 'clear' after being literally brainwashed and therefor living in a carefully shaped reality.

Scientology works very well and is able to generate very strong personalities, but very dangerous for the weak. It can be really scarry once you start to realize the altered reality is actual happening and hidden for those who do not know.
Every Hollywood production where there are Scientologists playing a mayor rule in production promote the actual Scientology philosophy.
That is what is meant by: Billion year contract. Movies never die and are a gift from the sky to humanity, preaching the gospel of SeeNew (Xeno).

Scientology is applied psychology for personal gain of the leader of the church. Also known as authentic Black Magik.
And that's no secret, people mostly just don't realize it is actual working and very real.
>>
File: tumblr_nlwb3iBhdj1up0h93o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlwb3iBhdj1up0h93o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x268px
>>
>>19024425
nice post. can you name the movies and how they carry out the message?
>>
>>19022042
Some ideas from Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Dialetical Behaviour Therapy (dianetics? I assume it's in there) are used in Scientology.

Unfortunately only hard psychiatric drugd alter my mind or I'd be bumming the leader for some enlightenment.
>>
Unfortunately Hubbard was a fraud, but he had some very neat ideas. Many of his actual decent ideas were borrowed/stolen from O.T.O. and/or A.'.A.'. literature. He was, in fact, a member of Ordo Templi Orientis and close with Jack Parsons before deciding to start scamming people. Maybe even during, not sure though.
>>
>>19025604
Top Gun. For one. It was perfect, a success and all about becoming 'clear', and return to the church as an instructor.

An pilot goes into training to become a member of the elite. The best of the best.
In fact in launched Cruise to become the next Travolta. Funny is how the theme of Grease is all about Scientology. The lyrics do describe the essence of the use of Enochian, the groove and the feeling.

You'd be surprised how many Hollywood stars use Scientology. Only a handful don't.

Of course the network of Scientology is huge. If you want to become a star you basically need CoS someway or another.

For the fun of it, I will come back with a few more notable movie titles. But Scientologist are not allowed to feature in non-Scientology orientated production. The movie base is massive.
>>
>>19026000
I can never unsee this now.
>>
File: Jill-Roberts.gif (1MB, 621x317px) Image search: [Google]
Jill-Roberts.gif
1MB, 621x317px
Inception.

A movie about getting into someones dream to alter his state of mind or steal secrets... Rings a bell already?

The Usual Suspect.

A story about a scam and being deceived. You enjoy the movie only to find out afterwards your reality is not as thought it was. Kevin Spacey is a big star of the Scientology clan.

Worldwar Z.

The population is infected but they need a virus to be rescued. This literally is one of the biggest aim of Scientology. Save humanity and cure them. Besides being a great actor, Pitt is owned by Scientology as well.

And the list goes on and on.

And if you think I am being paranoid. ..
All the movies do admit being Scientology propaganda. You just need to learn the keywords and signs.
Going Clear will give you those tools.

But don't get me wrong. I do like most of their movies. I just enjoy having fun on the Devils playground.
>>
>>19026072
Better yet, you finally see it.
The biggest joke is, it has always been there. Hidden in plain sight.
>>
File: Hero-Journey-diagram-Hulk.jpg (29KB, 398x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hero-Journey-diagram-Hulk.jpg
29KB, 398x400px
>>19026106
You can do that with any religion and any movie. It's a repeating pattern.
>>
>>19026172
How is Inception islamic or Christian?

How does Worldwar Z is suitable for islamic or Christian audiences?

Or 50 shades of Gray?

All of which speak to the classroom of SeaOrg (See org., the movie religion ).
But don't take my word on it. Judge yourself. And enjoy CoS. They don't need you, you literally beg them to make ever more products. Be cos we love them.
>>
Is this even a relevant group anymore?
>>
>>19026223
I don't love any of those movies and I can see the hero's journey in every of these. It's movie structure. It's in the bible and almost every books and movies.
>>
>>19026318
Are you saying the bible is a chronological history book? Or just writings to promote a way of life, a philosophy?
Scientology started it own library (bible means library ) and is called Hollywood Blockbuster Movies. Believe it or not, but you know in does impact the world every single day. The media owns humanity. And we embrace it.
>>
go the fuck away, you fucking money suckers. every word you spit is like acid.
i hate people that abuse of the weak ones with blatant lies. i hope you all die.
>>
>>19026419
Lucky you. I can make your hope a bit more reality. Rumors are. . . we'll die.
>>
File: Shocked.gif (1MB, 360x288px) Image search: [Google]
Shocked.gif
1MB, 360x288px
>>19026509
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.