[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The planet is headed towards a polar shift. Depending on God's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (9KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 197x255px
The planet is headed towards a polar shift. Depending on God's view of us, it might kill us all.

The earth passing through phases is not news, its mentioned in the vedic texts, the oldest known words of God recorded. It has exterminated other species or even our own previously. Incidentally, they also mention nuclear weapons in surprising detail in the Vedas, and now look where we're headed

The elite know this and are preparing for it, to swoop in and take utter control of humanity with their one-world government, if we don't all die

The only thing I can think of to stop it and give everyone a greater chance is compassion. Otherwise we'll never beat this test set for us by God and advance as a species
>>
>>19021944
God isn't real.
>>
Cool, when it's gonna happen? Cant wait to see the apocalypse!!
>>
chill out fuck boy I'm already here
>>
Sounds exciting.
>>
>>19021944
>The elite know this and are preparing for it, to swoop in and take utter control of humanity with their one-world government, if we don't all die

the infrastructure of the earth would be decimated if a polar shift occurred not to mention the drastic reduction in population. basically, any attempt to seize power over a large area would be impossible.

any form of government that exist3ed following a pole shift would likely be tribal in nature, birthed from either familial bonds or localised government.

also your interpretation of a higher "divine" intelligence is really irritating in terms of how shallow it is.
>>
>>19021998
Id say my interpretation is more like mass psychology than a true deity. Our way of thinking is by nature dualistic. It's always us (me) vs. Them. This comes from the solar system, the sun, the moon, our perception of time, the seasons

We never stay smart long enough to save ourselves

That's why it's a test from God. We need to destroy society's ego to level up
>>
>>19021944
sorry im part retarded on my fathers side, what would a polar shift entail exactly
>>
Build a vault. Fill it with every copy of every holy book we can, include science, include a detailed description of the end of the world

We can escape the cycle by planning ahead. But we're basically fucked rn
>>
Well, according to Serrano, the poles have shifted before and antarctica was once far closer to the equator. So, it's possible. It could be what those brothers who live beneath the ice in Antarctica are waiting for, and what Kek's sign in the sky warns us of. Perhaps in september we may know more.
>>
>>19022093
>time capsule explaining problem.
You mean like Gobleki Templi? The idiots of this age can barely grasp it, what makes you think the idiots of the next age will? We have to survive and keep civilization strong, while purging the world of degenerates who would shit up the next age.
>>
>>19022093
>every holy book
Kek, we can ditch the Koran, it's fucking boring as hell. At least in the Bible Lot fucks his daughters
>>
>>19023069
>unironically using the term degenerate

Only one person needs purging kid
>>
>>19023771
Koran is bible fanfiction any way (not convinced the new testament isn't as well) so sure.

My worry is that if we don't include it as a cautionary item, another cult will take it's place. But it might also gain a following again and it's too hateful to allow into the next cycle if we're to stand a chance
>>
>>19021944
Ok, but is any if these crap gonna happen during my lifetime? If so carry on

Otherwise cease your cockteasing and dont waste a perfectly good thread non spoopy shit.
>>
>>19021944
There was one in 2012. They don't do all that much.
>>
>>19024970
Sorry, was thinking about the doomsday prophecy. It would seem though, that based on history, that nothing really happens.

>Earth's polarity is not a constant. Unlike a classic bar magnet, or the decorative magnets on your refrigerator, the matter governing Earth's magnetic field moves around. Geophysicists are pretty sure that the reason Earth has a magnetic field is that the flow of liquid iron in Earth's core creates electric currents, which in turn create the magnetic field. The magnetic north pole has been creeping northward – by more than 600 miles (1,100 km) – since the early 19th century, when explorers first located it precisely. It is moving faster now, actually, as scientists estimate the pole is migrating northward about 40 miles per year, as opposed to about 10 miles per year in the early 20th century.
>>
File: 1433071845420.jpg (40KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1433071845420.jpg
40KB, 722x349px
>>19023063
it was supposed to happen in May 2012, and nothing happened.

Here's a prophecy that will come true for sure: September 2017 is going to be ONE FUCKING HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT just like the previous happenings.

We're trapped on this cosmic dirt-ball and no magic awakening will occur out of nowhere
>>
I'm pretty sure that scientists have analyzed pottery that was cured at a time when the poles were the reverse of what they are now, like from the orientation of the iron molecules suspended in it. Nothing significant happened last time and nothing significant will happen this time. Maybe your cell phone won't work for a couple months. Good.
>>
>>19021944
typical christian arrogance believing humanity is important enough to warrant any special treatment or punishment

your just a infestation . sooner or later you will be dealt with but its a bit like harmless bacteria on your cheap linoleum floor. you mop with some generic disinfectant but you didnt try to get rid of a specific bacterial strain and only them. it was just part of the range of shit you didnt want on your floor
>>
>>19026019
Wouldn't dismiss it my man

Look up WHY Summer/Autumn is hugely significant this year -- call it coincidence, but something's afoot
>>
>>19021951
Yeah. Fuck this world, destroy it I say.
>>
>>19026101
Dude lay off, /x/ has forecasted multiple happenings every year since at least 2000 and at least one of them always is in september. Guess how many happenings have happened?

I suggest you go to your local library or make a simple google search looking for the story "the boy who cried wolf"

Im not a skeptic and really think something is afoot but im tired of hearing wolf being screamed since before i was born. Whatever is happening wont probably happen in my lifetime or my grandsons lifetime or his grandsons lifetime
>>
File: 37.jpg (122KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
37.jpg
122KB, 333x333px
the secrets are hidden within
>>
File: for 4chan.jpg (70KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
for 4chan.jpg
70KB, 333x333px
use your energy to unlock its power
>>
>>19026091
>t.Assmad Nihilist Alien poster
>>
>>19023069
keep calm and kill Nazis
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.