[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People are talking. They say we are close to lifting the veil.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: Gnostic.png (796KB, 650x490px) Image search: [Google]
Gnostic.png
796KB, 650x490px
People are talking.

They say we are close to lifting the veil.

Are they correct?

Is disclosure imminent?
>>
>>19021873
Which veil?
>>
>>19021873
Does lifting the veil mean the same as pulling back the foreskin?
>>
>>19021873

Yes indeed !
>>
>>19021873
Who are the people talking?
>>
Soon, very soon, all chains will be broken.
>>
>>19021894
Mind my words, begotten friend. You are one of the souls I miss. That is why the new form will proceed. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>19021873
Yes we are getting closer. anywhere from 10-40 years. Our Galactic Brothers will return and we can start rebuilding Atlantis for the Godhead of Earth. Thus Jesus may have his throne.
>>
>>19021873
Pretty much, yes.
>>
File: 1p847l.jpg (286KB, 886x500px) Image search: [Google]
1p847l.jpg
286KB, 886x500px
>>19021873
>>
>>19021873
Sources or gtfo
>>
>>19021873
Holy crap. Someone else who knows what the veil is. Don't worry. It will be lifted soon. There is old world energies already flooding the planet, I've made sure of that. The veil weakens by the minute and this year, it will be gone. May your "god" have mercy on you all when it does.. XD
>>
>>19021875
The Apocalypse
>>
>>19021976
I pierced through the veil and saw them.
>>
>>19021873
People are beginning to realise that a middle path exists. Great progress will come with this. Or great downfall.
>>
>>19021989
Me too. Happened once during deep meditation.
>>
>>19021983
I'd be looking forward to surviving shit. Imma look like a badass.
>>
>>19021976
You made sure? Kek. Larper detected.
>>
>>19021989
Which veil?
>>
>>19022069
Nephesch? Paroketh? The Abyss? Something else?
>>
>>19021873
The Fallen Desperately want to get into this material world...
>>
>>19022069
Not entirely sure, but I saw several different beings, and pretty sure they saw me.
>>
>>19021873
Jim Morrison opened the doors of perception back in the 60's all you have to do it's stop being afraid to look into the other side.
>>
File: 1492207020629.jpg (82KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1492207020629.jpg
82KB, 720x479px
>>19021873
Of course it is imminent

But it is all based on probabilities..

Their "luck" is running out so to speak.

Once an event reaches a certain percentage (probability) of happening.. it happens.

They try to keep these percentages low.. part of it is influenced by our belief.

Another part has to do with direct awareness of the precise "when" the event will occur. The odds increase when you least expect it. Expectation is the act of expecting something to happen.

When you EXPECT, that locks your frame of mind into expecting it. This is the opposite of the kind of focus required to increase probabilities of any event. It is like any kind of sigil work. Stop focusing on it. Stop worrying about what will happen and when. It will all come in its due course.

It seems counterintuitive in a way, but thats how magic works.
>>
8. The Jerusem Triangles
46:8.1.The purely local and routine affairs of Jerusem are directed from the one hundred triangles. These units are clustered around the ten marvelous structures domiciling the local administration of Jerusem. The triangles are surrounded by the panoramic depiction of the system headquarters history. At present there is an erasure of over two standard miles in this circular story. This sector will be restored upon the readmission of Satania into the constellation family. Every provision for this event has been made by the decrees of Michael, but the tribunal of the Ancients of Days has not yet finished the adjudication of the affairs of the Lucifer rebellion. Satania may not come back into the full fellowship of Norlatiadek so long as it harbors archrebels, high created beings who have fallen from light into darkness.
46:8.2.When Satania can return to the constellation fold, then will come up for consideration the readmission of the isolated worlds into the system family of inhabited planets, accompanied by their restoration to the spiritual communion of the realms. But even if Urantia were restored to the system circuits, you would still be embarrassed by the fact that your whole system rests under a Norlatiadek quarantine partially segregating it from all other systems.
46:8.3.But ere long, the adjudication of Lucifer and his associates will restore the Satania system to the Norlatiadek constellation, and subsequently, Urantia and the other isolated spheres will be restored to the Satania circuits, and again will such worlds enjoy the privileges of interplanetary communication and intersystem communion.
46:8.4.There will come an end for rebels and rebellion. The Supreme Rulers are merciful and patient, but the law of deliberately nourished evil is universally and unerringly executed. "The wages of sin is death"—eternal obliteration.
46:8.5.[Presented by an Archangel of Nebadon.]
>>
>>19022886
So we judge the Rothschild illuminati(satan) and soros(lucifer). Then mahdi comes back, they finally ishma revelations and jesus returns?

How do I help
>>
>>19022905
Live loyally today—grow—and tomorrow will attend to itself. The quickest way for a tadpole to become a frog is to live loyally each moment as a tadpole
>>
>>19022841
This mage gets it.

You can take matters into your own hand and disclose it this moment, to your self. Don't need any body else's permission for that. But the people who only give their self permission until they've heard no less than all of their neighbors talking about it already, mathematically have to be the last ones to know.

So the most probable way to prepare for disclosure is to understand it could be any day now, including "already happened," and "wow, why didn't I realize this sooner?"
>>
>>19023027
2012 mayans were right!
>>
>>19021873
everyone in this thread is being really ambiguous and I feel like even the people who are agreeing with each other might be misinterpreting what they're agreeing with.

Can someone be specific about the terms being used?

What will be disclosed?

What is considered the "veil"?

Who are the people?
>>
>>19021873
What is the "veil"? anyone care to explain?
>>
>>19023111
The veil of truth everything will become known thoughts will become currency everyone's sins will become known.
>>
>>19021873
not even close

men still kill each other over nothing and act like animals

enlightenment will not happen all at once

and waiting for it is a fools game.
>>
File: images (1).png (4KB, 100x195px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
4KB, 100x195px
>>19021873
People? They? Do you think I'm fucking 13?
>>
>>19023125
You all are not talking about the veil in irish pagan mythology? Its said that reality is made up by realms divided by thin veils or sheets and at Samhain (Halloween) they are the thinnest so that time of the year you are more likely to see other worldly beings like the sidhe\fairies and whatever than any other time

Dont believe that stuff but it is interesting
>>
>>19023111
The veil of ignorance.

Disclosure of the many things hidden from the general populace.

The people preventing this are those with the most power. I cant say who (because i dont know who), but someone (more like multiple someones) up top is pulling strings. If you cannot see this, I dont have the time to go into that argument.

Are you new?
>>
>>19021873
Lurk moar, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>19021943
Youre the first one i see that probably isnt blatantly lying. 10 years, in your best case, is still a significant chunk of a human lifetime.

SOON my ass space faggots. You keep implying its around the corner and shit never happens, and at the rate things are going, this anon's word seem the least deceitful. Well less deceitful than your "now", "soon", and "shortly" blatantly obvious bullshit. He might still be wrong but comes across as far more honest than a vague and 1000% inacurrate misuse of the word soon
>>
>>19021894
Y'all fags have been autistically screaming SOON like a broken record since at least the sixties, so please go stick your genitals in an anthill.

Go ahead, I'll let you get off the anthill "soon".
>>
>>19022841
So you mean that expecting the event puts your mind into the "its gonna happen in a moment that is not now" instead of the "it already happened" or "its happening now" mindset?
>>
>>19022809
>Jim Morrison Opened...
>60s
>Doors of Perception
>a book by Huxley
>Written in '54
>>
>>19021873
I sure hope so, Princess Celestia said she'll come and visit my world when the veil is down.
>>
It'll happen in 1-2 years. The sky will change colors. That's when you know it's time.
>>
>>19021873
About a year ago we had a failure of the electricity grid due to government incompetence in our country, half the country lost power and it was the same day there were not one but 2 murders in broad daylight in front of my school.

People were in the mood for the happening and actually looked forward to some sort of apocalyptic scenario just to not have to tolerate how shitty things have been lately anymore. Later that day when news spread by mouth that there was no happening i could feel the atmosphere of dissapointment among all students.

We seriously looked forward to it and nothing spooky really happened. But while we thought it was the happening it felt surreal.

Peope were legit pissed that the happening didnt happen that day
>>
>>19021873
soon the gate will open and we'll see the stars my friend, a black man will have to die and in the beans he shall lie
>>
>>19025656
Aren't black people supposed to deal with cotton though?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.