[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey/x/ I've been having dreams of my what I would call past life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1364.png (200KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1364.png
200KB, 640x1136px
Is there such thing. I'm getting really worried because I keep dreaming about these amazing memories with my wife/girlfriend/partner and it's killing me because they feel so real, but here's the thing. In these dreams it's obliviously set in some weird timeline because sometimes it's during the 20th century and sometimes during the future.
>>
>>19021804
I'm experiencing something very much like this. Question anon: is the sky (in the dream, not in real life) starting to get really fucking scary looking? it's like a strange 1990s "it's still the cold war" sensation and I live in a house very similar to my own in real life, and know people who look just like who I know.

the weirdest part is, there are places in town that are not from real life in-town but from very far away, like the state capitol which is 4 hours away but it's only 10 minutes away in the dream.

interested in what's going on with this very much. the 20th and 21st centuries clearly are happening again, and not for the first time.
>>
>>19021804
I feel like I'm constantly feeling like I'm seeing my past life, my present life and my present future life, and my next life.
>>
>>19021809
No, everything in my past life feeling dreams seems really normal, almost perfect, yet realistic. The reason it feels perfect is because I have this feeling of relief and not being worried because I know everything ends up being okay. Like I've lived it and already know what to expect. ( am I making sense?)
>>
>>19021809

>interested in what's going on with this very much. the 20th and 21st centuries clearly are happening again, and not for the first time.

Sorry, but can you explain what you meant by this?
>>
>>19021817
yes you are. it is immensely comforting there too, it's just scary to look at. they're not nightmares or anything. I feel much safer in that dream's universe than this one
>>
>>19021817
Just a side effect as people take on the last and ultimate spiritual mindset. Do your work as intended. The chains of evolution shall form a mighty ophan.
>>
>>19021845
Kek.
>>
>>19021839
It does feel safer, but only because I have this feeling of already knowing what's to come.
>>
>>19021817
Somebody mentioned this and I think they are spot on. When someone reincarnates, they lose their memory, because what good would it do but hinder your progress in this life?

In personal experience, I did not receive anything too important until I wanted nothing but to die. Then it's as if someone was waiting for me to give up, to say: "ok, we've been here waiting, I think it's time for you to see this".
>>
>>19023677
>When someone reincarnates, they lose their memory, because what good would it do but hinder your progress in this life?

the question is, does the memory of your past life get destroyed? Or do you simply lose access to it? Is it possible for those memories to either a. return to the individual after living several lives and accomplishing whatever needs to be done, or b. those memories exist in a form of stasis that others can learn from and experience but not the person who made the memories

great thread OP
>>
>>19024439
I'm not sure desu.
It's like someone pulls out your memory and you know something is missing. I can sometime access little bits and pieces but it is hard to decipher from the false memory effect. Maybe the record is stored elsewhere or maybe it remains like poorly deleted data, that can be recovered partially.
>>
I can say that I really agree with most everything here, my dreams are of times that will yet pass and of times that have passed and truly I can say that in most of them lies a terrifying sky, sometimes the sun is blacked out in eclipse and the sky Burns red, other times it's just terrifying to look up and out, like seeing the terror that lies there just reminds me of how powerless we all are.

I sometimes get to see the ones I love in my dreams, and always I'm looking for sex, just straight up sex, but always I am denied and those I love look at me like... Like I'm not part of them, then they leave me. But I love them so much.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.