[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we need your help /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: hithere.jpg (117KB, 634x534px) Image search: [Google]
hithere.jpg
117KB, 634x534px
ok /x/, its time to do it again

this post on /b/ has the full story

/b/thread/732853100

videos in question
/watch?v=pWa0INtINio
/watch?v=1N-PRpCT-lY

the pastebin
MEvQ02CP

I've seen this board in action, I know what you're capable of
remember to sage and save local copies of the videos in case
>>
File: greenlines.jpg (27KB, 322x64px) Image search: [Google]
greenlines.jpg
27KB, 322x64px
with that pastebin image that we had to take the circles out of, idk if its morse or anything but there's a few lines in there.
>>
>>19021261
its the link to the dropbox
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T0jjL2v08k3RPbnW2JBWfs729MAT267WO83piDGuaYA/edit?usp=sharing

Current case file, feel free to comment
>>
three letter agency got him. What does the deep state have to do with this?
>>
From /b/ thread.

Its Just an sstv Transmission
The Morse :
- .... .. .../ .. .../ -.. -- .. - .-. ../ .-.. .-/ .- .-. . .- --..--/ -.- . .- -. /.- -. -.-- --- -. ./ .... . .- .-./ --. ..--..

Translates to this:
THIS IS DMITRI LA AREA, KEAN ANYONE HEAR G?
>>
>>19021379
Number 2
Morse:
... .. --. -. .. -. --./ .. -. --..-- --..-- --..--
Translate:
SIGNING IN,,,
>>
Guys was I the only one who experienced strange posts
>>
>>19021391
No. Connection error. Still can't upload images.
>>
From /b/ thread:

John is legit
https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnOhMan3/status/864876761418485761

>Thread comes up
>Posts second video
>4chan mysteriously down for first time ever
Maybe the feds got to him?
>>
>>19021392
No, I mean right before that happened
It was like these weird posts that had an (image?) attached and if you clicked on it it would mess up your computer or something?
I had to turn off my PC and when it went back on 4chan was down
>>19021395
hownewru
4chan has gone down at least two other times in the past year and it brewed up shitstorms after, there's no way you missed that
>>
>>19021395
It's not my post. Just put it there for info.
>>
>I've seen this board in action
What you mean autistic shitposting?
>>
>>19021252
Whatever happened to the /b/ serial killer?
>>
>>19021498
they still have`nt caught me yet
>>
Was this fake or not?
>>
>>19022486
No
>>
>>19022511
90.5 is in the FM range. I'm in Pennsylvania if I sit in my car and listen to 90.5 will I be able to pick it up?
>>
>>19022526
The transmission ended faster than 4 chan that day
>>
>>19022545
Well I'll sit in my car until 9:10 and we will see.
>>
>>19022553
Nothing tonight. Tomorrow I'll tune in on my bearcat radio when I'm home. This weekend I'll travel to Erie and tune in on my bearcat. If no other messages are received - hoax confirmed.
>>
>>19022634
Not hoax confirmed if we can manage a german radio
>>
>>19024476
Unfortunately John, the man who discovered the broadcasts, has been awfully scant on the exact details. I'm willing to purchase a Grundig satellite/ shortwave receiver but we need these crucial details if he wants anything to come of this. Discovery of a Russian spy or sleeper cell in Pennsylvania would not only be a significant historical discovery, these people are artifacts of a bygone time, but it would also enable these poor, brainwashed souls to get help; continue on with their lives and be happy.
>>
for anyone who wants to scan shit in the ether, use this.
http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
>>
File: piloted by hiro.jpg (114KB, 2324x820px) Image search: [Google]
piloted by hiro.jpg
114KB, 2324x820px
>>19021395
>4chan mysteriously down for first time ever
wat. 4chan has been down tons of times in the last 10 years. and 2 or 3 times under hiro
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.