[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump in prophecy...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 24365246.png (48KB, 188x244px) Image search: [Google]
24365246.png
48KB, 188x244px
Trump was 70 yrs, 7 months & 7 days of age on Inauguration Day... 777, the angel number, in the Hebrew Year 5777. Seven is the number of completeness and perfection; material and spiritual.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE
>>
>>19021047
There is nothing in the Bible about 777 unlike there is for 666. (Even 666 is specific to the name of the Antichrist and is not to be applied willy-nilly to other subjects.)
Even if there was instruction in the Bible to look for 777 neither 5777 or 70-7-7 are actual matches. Trump would have to be 7 (not 77) years old on the day of his inauguration to be a match, yes? Also, to be fair, we'd have to time travel back 5000 years to make the year 777.

Trump's just an idiot at this point
>>
He is a holy angel for Russian intelligence, that's for sure
>>
>>19021047
https://youtu.be/qBegHqvAdJI
Hes the fucking antichrist
Wake the fuck up sheep
stop following a dumbass just so you can be edgy
>>
File: 1494126367864.png (410KB, 733x510px) Image search: [Google]
1494126367864.png
410KB, 733x510px
>Trump
>anything near an angel

Please take Trump's cock out of your mouth. It's getting ridiculous.
>>
>>19021457
The point of 666 is not that it's repeated sixes, but that it's six hundred sixty-six. (Or Six hundred sixteen, depending on the version.)

And it would have to add up to his name in gematria (likely using Hebrew or Greek letters). And I don't give enough of a shit to count that up, I don't know enough about Greek or Hebrew numerology and it feels disgusting just writing his name in conversation. I don't want to handle it in any analytical method.
>>
>>19021457
>Trump's just an idiot at this point
fucked up there bud, was almost undetectable shilling for a moment there.

stay frosty
>>
>>19022738
15:14.8.The grand universe number of your world, Urantia, is 5,342,482,337,666. That is the registry number on Uversa and on Paradise, your number in the catalogue of the inhabited worlds. I know the physical-sphere registry number, but it is of such an extraordinary size that it is of little practical significance to the mortal mind.
15:14.9.Your planet is a member of an enormous cosmos; you belong to a well-nigh infinite family of worlds, but your sphere is just as precisely administered and just as lovingly fostered as if it were the only inhabited world in all existence.
>>
>>19021047
Your avatar of perfection is a greedy pathological liar who brags about sexual assault?

You've got some issues.
>>
Baron Trump is the fucking Kalki!!!!!!
>>19023099
>>
>>19023002
>You've got some issues.

Trump supporters are mentally ill.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.