[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does a good witch do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Djävulen.jpg (13KB, 299x303px) Image search: [Google]
Djävulen.jpg
13KB, 299x303px
Got this witch at school, she outed herself to me

She wears Blue mascara around her eyes to scare of demons

She is obsesed with the moon

When she outed herself the convo went something like this

She asks me what i'l do for summer
>I say im going to kill Skinwalkers spotted in ruby valley USA
>She says that sounds serious
>Why must you do evil Anon?
>Killing beasts of evil is no sin, The bible tells us to kill conjurers and magic users - And a skinwalker is just that of Indian Magic
>Would you kill me?
>She looks into my eyes
>I happen to be what you call a witch
>Did you happen to send a spell on me?
>No it's not dark Magic
>It has to do with the moon Anon
>Can you sleep during full moon?
>I allways felt a bit strange yes
>Well i can't
>Chat dies off

I dont fuckingn care if you don't believe - Just share what you know about good witches

Pic not related
>>
(2)

She was an Native Indian in her previous life, her religion is most close to budhism
>>
Nice fanfic OP
>>
File: 1484736811003.jpg (17KB, 400x406px) Image search: [Google]
1484736811003.jpg
17KB, 400x406px
>>19020850
>>
>Killing beasts of evil is no sin, The bible tells us to kill conjurers and magic users - And a skinwalker is just that of Indian Magic

This has been your daily covert Christian proselytizing. Go back to sleep now.
>>
>>19020850
Do not kill humans...if you will kill anything else then kill it privately or while there is no one watching you.
>>
>>19020850
skinwalkers cant die from mortal weapons lol. But go for it, I hope you die, invader.
>>
>>19022948
Betcha a woodchipper or atom bomb would do the job.
>>
>>19023407
what happens when you turn on a flashlight and hit the light it emits with a sword? or shoot at the light? or lets say you point the light at a woodchipper in motion? does a nuclear explosion stop the light of the sun?

You cannot fuck with energy but do three things, absorb it, increase its concentration or fuse it. You can't kill a spirit with manmade weapons.
>>
>>19023466
>implying light and spirit energy are the same

Go to bed, kiddo
>>
>>19023567
Not the same, but have similar properties.
Most of these sightings of odd things are simply caused by a mass manifestation of awareness of the object. If enough people believe in something it starts taking small unstable shapes
>>
>>19020850
Dont worry op, we all were freshmens in middle school at some point
>>
>>19020850
>Would you kill me?
>She looks into my eyes
Sounds like she wants your wand OP.

Also, wanting to kill "Skinwalkers" is retarded. Might as well talk about killing LARPers.

"But they have swords!"
And they don't intend to actually kill anyone with them, so fuck off.
>>
File: philosophy.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
philosophy.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>19020850
Deliver your retort using thine holy rod.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.