[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible jump to other realities? If so, how?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

File: multiverse.jpg (55KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
multiverse.jpg
55KB, 600x446px
Is it possible jump to other realities? If so, how?
>>
Figure it out yourself m8
>>
>>19020503
You have to hang yourself on a full moon on a tree with one branch. You should try it and report your findings.
>>
>>19020507
How do you possibly figure this out? I can barely comprehend multiverse theory itself.
>>
Is it possible to fart out your penis hole?
>>
>>19020517
I assume yes, but not in this reality.
>>
File: 1458160665586.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458160665586.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19020503
Need this information myself. Bumping for interest. Personally looking to jump to a particular universe I have in mind. Not just random.
>>19020517
Actually, I read a story once of a guy who shot air down his penis, and farted it out everywhere in a gas station bathroom and freaked out another guy in there who ran out screaming. So uh....does that count for this universe?
>>
File: wgnHou.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
wgnHou.gif
2MB, 320x240px
both you in this universe and theoretically the other universe would want to transition. but its a fact that in this universe you're an imbecile . meaning out of all the infinite multiverses and every version of you doesnt wanna be you
>>
>>19020509
Kek
>>
>>19020550
>jumping to a particular universe I have in mind
Shut the fuck up. I mean this with complete and devoted sincerity. Please, just shut the fuck up.
>>
Ask the machine elves
>>
>>19020503
Every step you take
Every move you make
Shifting dimensions just to watch you
>>
>>19020515
Welp, the only way to change the future, is to alter the past. And the past can't be changed when it's being remembered.

So the formula goes as follows:
- Memorize a symbol that is representative of the kind of future you would prefer to experience. Concentrate on the symbol, and rotate it around in your mind's eye to charge it with energy.
- Forget the symbol you focused upon in this way. Allow it to drift to the recesses of your memory, while focusing on something else. We evolved from apes, and just as a primate climbs trees by alternating hands this branch to another, humans swim up the river of time by alternating focus on this task, then the other.
- Something, maybe a person, maybe an inanimate object will call attention to that symbol you previously memorized. In the most literal way, whatever it is that reminded you of that charged symbol shares a harmonic energetic vibration with the future you preferred to experience, when concentrating on that symbol.
- If it is a person, talk to them. If it is an object, interact with it. Let the memory you form based on the experience with the reminder alter your symbol, representative of the future you prefer. Perhaps your experiences since have altered your preferences slightly. Charge the symbol again, by rotation, and repeat.
- In this way, forgetting each time so that you can become reminded of it again, your memory of the ever changing symbol will act as a beacon, becoming excited when it is close to a harmonic energetic vibration. Step by step, grasping a memory, then letting go of it to grasp the next iteration after changing focus to a different area of your life, you will hone in on a future that is more and more a literal representation of the symbol you charge.

With practice, you will learn to navigate probability space as if it were a library of possible experiences, waiting to be explored by those who choose to. Or a train that builds its own tracks from the pieces it no longer remembers.
>>
>>19020652
You took the time to write that,wow, kind of impressed.
>>
File: marioqpu.w190.h190.2x.jpg (19KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
marioqpu.w190.h190.2x.jpg
19KB, 350x350px
Sure, just gotta build up speed for 12 hours
>>
>>19020503

Drugs
>>
>>19020503
read Cosmic Trigger and Prometheus Rising from RAW
>>
>>19020503
I doubt it, if so it would be hard. That would create a physical vessel with three spirits. The Lower animal spirit in the Vessel already. The Higher self. And you, the other animal spirit. Since the Higher self refuses to fight itself, but the two animals self's would collide. The Higher self intervenes and prevents this idiocy.

>Animal self/spirit is the undeveloped soul stored in the physical body
>Higher self is the point in time when you reached infinity. So basically it is beyond time and is eternal.
>>
Open any video game and start playing it and dont do any other thing than that
>>
Dmt, lsd and dxm
>>
God I wish. I'm tired of hating myself in this reality.
>>
>>19020503
>september 2015
>want to find out if trump wins
>close my eyes and try to meditate to see if I can get a gut feeling for if Trump will win or not, and to go to the timeline Trump won
>got weird closed eye visuals like the inside of the blackhole in interstellar but it was rainbow
>Trump ends up winning

I dont believe in this shit but it was still kind of weird... did I jump to this chaotic timeline where Trump wins?
>>
>>19020652

This is fucking crazy and possibly retarded, but I love it and saved it because I want to try. Thanks Anon, really.
>>
>>19020503

Die.
>>
literally kill yourself.

I mean, its pretty much going to be like the old one. I guess you could be "the crow" or some shit if you're a dumbass enough to dig yourself a hole.
>>
>>19020797

if you kill yourself you don't get choice, it just gets worse.
>>
>>19020799
hey, he said 'other', not better
>>
File: devilish.jpg (191KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
191KB, 470x595px
>>19020800
>>
>>19020509
>jump to another reality
>report your findings
Something tells me this is a false lead.
>>
>>19020764
Congratulations, you've joined us on the worst possible timeline. You poor bastard.
>>
Change your Frequency Resonance Vibration. Change yourself to change your reality.
>>
>>19020503
Connect your phone to a microwave and then send yourself a text message.
>>
>>19020797
crow here ama
>>
the trick is to master game theory
>>
>>19021134
ultraing this because im fucked
>>
>>19021073
>your Frequency Resonance Vibration
top kek
>>
>>19021073
Which frequency do I tune myself to?
>>
>>19020737
Lawl
>>
>>19020577
This explains the reoccuring "this is boring" "swap" "Im out" thought loops i get ;)
>>
>>19021073
How the fuck do you change your vibration?
>>
>>19021202
SMOAK MOAR
>>
>>19020577
holy damn you just red pilled me on how fucking shit this reality is and i want to die
>>
>>19020503
Yes it is possible to switch realities, you just need to kill your vessel.
>>
>>19021010
0.003 ghosts have been deposited in your dreamcatcher

#imranting4banshee now
>>
The shifts we have experienced so far are directed by our doppelganger further up the chain. None of us at this level can steer. Whatever aspect of us is steering is much further away dimensionally speaking than where we now find ourselves.

Basically, trust in yourself and wait is the message I am getting. Continue gathering understanding and collecting skills. DO NOT DISCORPORATE.
>>
>>19021348
Doppelgänger Shloppelgänger. It's all in the shadow sauce.
>>
>>19021357
Look, to say I am a little smarter than you is equal to saying you are a little smarter than my dog...No one at this level can steer from here. If any could, I would not be here.
>>
Guys I saw a weird image before the server messed up
>inb4 ayylien selfie again
No, it was nothing like that
>>
>>19021362
Speaking for my self, personally I don't mind steering around you. And I like to let people have the chance o steer for their selfs, even if what they steer towards is the idea is "I can't steer for my self, and need some other me to do it!" Perhaps there are more people who have learned to navigate possibility space "at this level" than you imagined.
>>
>>19021424
I am not dealing in imagination.

You cannot even compose a sentence. Go away.
>>
Simple, just will yourself. Are you saying your spirit is weak?
>>
>>19020652
Thanks for the simple explanation, love u <3
>>
>>19020757
truth here
>>
>>19020520
Underrated post
>>
>>19021134
please elaborate so hard
>>
>>19020624
Shut the fuck up? Why? Whats your problem? I don't have any ill intent with my desire. Just following my dreams. And no one is stopping me from that.
>>
>>19020503
Multidimensional Magick by Hawk & Jackal

Also there are various communities dedicated to this with different methods on the Internet
>>
>>19020503
Without advanced technology, you can train yourself in Transcendental Meditation, old school yoga, zen meditation to eventually get there (I'm not that far). You also naturally do this already in your dreams, hypnogagy, and daydreams. Practicing lucid dreaming and astral projection can get you there. I've done it incompletely and accidentally. Couldn't tell you how though. It was not through my own will but did come through intensive dreamwork.
>>
File: you are gods PC.jpg (80KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
you are gods PC.jpg
80KB, 564x564px
>>19020503

You already are, in every moment.

>The multiverse is the Totality of all universes
>Each universe is created whenever a quantum choice is made
>eg if the electron spin on the hydrogen atom in a molecule in a skin cell on your nose flips from up to down in this picosecond.
>Trillions of new universes are created every second as the possibilities of becoming manifest at the quantum level
>You, the Self, are Will and Awareness, riding in this human body down a single stream of experience, in one universe at a time
>The way you change which universe you are in is, at every moment that a new universe is created, you CHOOSE which one you follow into
>You do this because you are the consciousness that observes and manifests the universe by collapsing infinite quantum possibilities into one universe each time
>So let go of the old universes and simply will and become aware of the chain of events of change that create the universe you want to be living in
>By holding onto memories and expectations you keep recreating the old universe that you feel stuck in and want to leave

That's my late night 2c, feedback?
>>
>>19024290

I like to think it happens in our sleep, and thus is the true reason behind sleep as an essential need. We swap realities to progress through life, in order to accommodate the decisions we have made in our daily lives. If we fight sleep, our essence whithers away and we are terminated.

To harness it manually might interfere with a very delicate balance, and might lead to the same exact fate. An empty, spent world where we are all alone and nothing progresses in a normal fashion. Broken, glitched, and never meant to be explored.

OR

The key is to jump them manually until the right one is found and the world is served to you on a silver platter.
>>
>>19021073
Fuck off Miles, fix the fucking replicators you drunken mick, my raktajino is cold.
>>
>>19024290
>>By holding onto memories and expectations you keep recreating the old universe that you feel stuck in and want to leave

That really resonated with me anon, thanks for that.
>>
File: LSD.jpg (93KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
LSD.jpg
93KB, 432x768px
>>19024430
If you liked that, Buddhism has some powerful insights into how the mind works that you'd also find interesting.
Check out some youtube explanations of the teachings of the Buddha, or on Buddhist psychology.
>>
File: Sjj9L.jpg (18KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Sjj9L.jpg
18KB, 256x224px
>>19020503
You need to use the Magical Flute.
I think it only works on the SNES version though.
>>
>>19020503
the top 3 shared realities are pooping, eating, cleaning. maybe idk they toptier doe pretty high ez 2 phase into just go do thingo sync up project wot have u bingo
>>
>>19020503
You already know how. Similarly to how you know how to breath.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.