[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Vortex Peace Prayer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: vortexpeaceprayer.png (232KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
vortexpeaceprayer.png
232KB, 1366x768px
>Go to https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1951240_geo-pol-material-.html
>See something called "Vortex Peace Prayer"
>Hmmm wonder what that is
>Google it
>Pic related pops up
So it turns out the the Mandela Effect is real, and is being cause by government experiments?
What in the actual fuck is going on here.
>>
>>19020460
>dat site design

How old is that?
>>
>>19020508
It's from 2001, so 16 years old.
>>
What is it about crazy people that make them program websites that look like this?

Even modern ones end up looking like this. And they're usually all one MASSIVE long page, too.

So bizarre.
>>
>>19020592
I guess that's what happens when you translate scizophrenic thought patterns into web design.
>>
>>19020605
You know, I would love to see some kind of scientific or academic study regarding something like that.

They do it with painting and drawing - hand a patient a crayon or paintbrush and they make art and it's usually very obvious they are mentally ill. What if we gathered a ton of people with at least some programming experience, some with schizophrenia, and saw if any patterns emerge from their web design?

That might a bit much, but so are half the other studies and shit people get grants for these days.
>>
>>19020592
most of these people cant a href to new pages lolz. seriously, they probably learned web creation from you tube but too lazy to create new pages for long articles so they just edit it on one html file. these are the same people that are too lazy to just create a blog page since "building a page on my own" makes them feel like they achieved something.
>>
File: 1494412167266.jpg (236KB, 691x625px) Image search: [Google]
1494412167266.jpg
236KB, 691x625px
>>19020592
There's nothing massive about it, and it's been broken up in different sections, if you ever bothered to actually look at what's been posted instead of acting like some sort of fucking brain dead retarded shill.
>>19020605
That's what sites looked like 16 years ago you fucking retard.
>>19020611
>I don't understand this so it's just crazy ramblings
KYS
The site is the only one on the web with the term "Vortex Prayer" found in Wikileaks.
>>19020658
The site was made 16 years ago. Youtube wasn't around at the time.
>>
>>19020698
Did you miss the part where we weren't talking specifically about this particular page, and "even modern ones" were included, you fucking retard?
>>
>>19020717
Fuck off to your succubus and roleplaying threads retard, this is serious shit.
>This is modern /x/
>>
>>19020698
It's like you didn't even read the posts you're quoting
>>
>>19020773
It's like you didn't even read the post you are quoting.
>>
>>19020698
What? Did you accidentally quote my post? That has absolutely no relevance whatsoever.
>>
Stop cussing so much, guys..
so what's a vortex prayer?
>>
>>19020460

The Mandela Effect is caused by small groups manipulating group consciousness to pull the world into realities they prefer
>>
File: berenstein.jpg (77KB, 622x598px) Image search: [Google]
berenstein.jpg
77KB, 622x598px
>>19020847
It's proof that the Berenstain Bears were originally named Berenstein Bears
>>
>>19020864
I see.... can someone recite this prayer...
>>
Test
>>
>>19020905
THE VORTEX PEACE PRAYER
REALITY SHIFT

Envisioned, Developed, Written, Copyrighted
By
Starfire Tor

I [ YOUR NAME ] am a living Soul and Body Of Light requesting energy support from [ NAME OF YOUR SPIRIT HELPER, IF DESIRED ]. I appeal to you, and the powers you possess, to link with me and the intent of the Vortex Peace Prayer as a Reality Shift is created that positively transforms the Destiny and time line of all life on planet Earth. I call upon you to join with me in effecting a helpful and lasting transformation through this collective Vortex Peace Prayer Reality Shift that will manifest Peace, Harmony, Healing, Justice, and Truth to all life on planet Earth now and forevermore in every time line and in every dimension.

All that was, all that is, and all that will be is stored in the Core Matrix, and it is the life-force of my Soul and the power of my Mind that connects to all that is the Core Matrix. So it is with the life-force of my Soul and the power of my Mind that I lift the veil of Time, Space, and Dimension to Psi-sense, see, hear, feel, taste, and touch the many worlds and the many co-existing time lines and dimensions stored in the Core Matrix.

With the life-force of my Soul and the power of my Mind I seek, find, and record four Core Matrix elements whose very existence in any time line, world, or dimension represents key ingredients that are vital to the continued safekeeping and endurance of Peace and Harmony. With the life-force of my Soul and the power of my Mind I connect to these Four Key Peace Elements, copy them into my Soul and Brain, and then manifest the reproduction of these four key peace elements into our current time line now and forevermore in every time line and in every dimension.
>>
>>19021682
THE FIRST KEY PEACE ELEMENT is a world where both men and women live in mutual harmony and respect for one another. Regardless of one's gender, age, race, or color, each person is honored as a precious life-force and is encouraged to become the best person that they can be.

THE SECOND KEY PEACE ELEMENT is a world where all people respect and embrace the life-force and well-being of all animals and creatures of the earth. People treat the animals and creatures of the earth with a compassion and affection born of desire, knowledge, consideration, awareness, and wisdom.

THE THIRD KEY PEACE ELEMENT is a world where people treat the earth with respect, and with a wisdom that supports the planet's health and longevity. The air and the water are kept clean and pure, and the forests, fields, beaches, and mountains are cherished, embraced, and protected as an all important life- supporting life-force.

THE FOURTH KEY PEACE ELEMENT is a world where Justice and Fairness permeates every aspect of our lives, both individually and as a global community. Our world is a place of personal and global truth, honor, and inborn common sense that is free from self interest, ignorance, and prejudice. It is a harmonious world where the shared established wisdom teaches that to be Just and Fair is preferred and equal to being physically, emotionally, and spiritually powerful.
>>
>>19021686
With the life-force of my Soul and the power of my Mind I seek, find, copy, and manifest-edit these Four Key Peace Elements into this current time line now and forevermore, in every co-existing time line, and in every dimension. In the world where these Four Key Peace Elements exist . . . the elements of hate, intolerance, cruelty, in-justice, oppression, suppression, lies, abuse, ignorance, and self-serving evil agendas are not supported and cannot survive. In the destructive and disharmonic world where these Four Key Peace Elements are manifested-edited into, so as to effect a lasting Peace . . . those discordant elements which do not support Justice, Fairness, Tolerance, Freedom, Equality, Compassion, Truth, Knowledge, Awareness, and Wisdom will vanish from the Earth now and forevermore in every time line and in every dimension.

Once manifested-edited into our current time line, these Four Key Peace Elements shall become a permanent part of the Core Matrix. Every time line from this moment on shall include these Four Key Peace Elements. No person, creature, spirit, being, entity, thoughtform, or energy can remove these Four Key Peace Elements from our world, any co-existing timeline, or any dimension. And no person, creature, spirit, being, entity, thoughtform, or energy can harm anyone or any energy that supports and participates in The Vortex Peace Prayer. Those who even dare to try and disrupt or corrupt the Vortex Peace Prayer will meet with absolute defeat, as well as being Astral Tagged as negative energy disrupters and terrorists for all to see in all dimensions and in all time lines.
>>
>>19021689
I [ YOUR NAME ] manifest-edit these Four Key Peace Elements into the current time line now and forevermore in every time line and in every dimension. This Vortex Peace Prayer Reality Shift manifestation is a rightful deed for a rightful need . . Peace On Earth. I link to the "Inter Dimension Vortex Peace Prayer Coalition" and [ NAME OF YOUR SPIRIT HELPER, IF DESIRED ] as we all manifest and empower this Vortex Peace Prayer Reality Shift.

We are the future and we are the past,
We are the champions whom fortune has cast,
To carry the message of spiritual might,
We are the warriors who fight for the light.

Make it so.
>>
>>19021682
>>19021686
>>19021689
>>19021692
>all that new age rambling
>>
>>19023373
So like any low IQ moron, you're just going to glaze over the important fact here, mainly that the government is carrying out experiments in manipulating reality and consorting with demons? Fucking KYS.
>>
Vortex, huh?
Does this all have anything to do with the "vortex" in Sedona, Arizona?
>>
>>19024068
Please explain further anon.
[spoiler]The vortex refers to how all energy goes to a "CPU" of reality, Read the site, it explains everything.[spoiler]
>>
Bump I'm not going to let 14 year old Timmy bury this every time he responds to a succubus or shit thread.
>>
File: girl-with-down-syndrome.jpg (208KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
girl-with-down-syndrome.jpg
208KB, 600x400px
>>19020760
awww did someone forget to eat their downie-os this morning?
>>
>>19025277
http://www.starfiretor.com/

This it's nuts, i wanna know more.

relax, /x/ it was in tye leaks for a reason.
>>
>>19023373
>THis is just new age BS
>"How do I maek Tulpa GF?"
>"How do i summon succubus?"
>>
>>19027169
I can't tell if it's /x/ being retarded or shills. Honestly I don't care either way, and there isn't much difference anyway.
>>
Sounds like new age rambling, might be interesting for someone to recite it though and see if they feel anything.
>>
Not really sure what's happening but I'll bump this thread
>>
It happened that while Jesus was praying in a certain place, after He had finished, one of His disciples said to Him, “Lord, teach us to pray just as John also taught his disciples.”

2And He said to them, “When you pray, say:
‘Father, hallowed be Your name.
Your kingdom come.

3‘Give us each day our daily bread.

4‘And forgive us our sins,
For we ourselves also forgive everyone who is indebted to us.
And lead us not into temptation.’”

5Then He said to them, “Suppose one of you has a friend, and goes to him at midnight and says to him, ‘Friend, lend me three loaves;

6for a friend of mine has come to me from a journey, and I have nothing to set before him’;

7and from inside he answers and says, ‘Do not bother me; the door has already been shut and my children and I are in bed; I cannot get up and give you anything.’

8“I tell you, even though he will not get up and give him anything because he is his friend, yet because of his persistence he will get up and give him as much as he needs.

9“So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

10“For everyone who asks, receives; and he who seeks, finds; and to him who knocks, it will be opened.

11“Now suppose one of you fathers is asked by his son for a fish; he will not give him a snake instead of a fish, will he?

12“Or if he is asked for an egg, he will not give him a scorpion, will he?

13“If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?”
>>
let me see if i can follow your reasoning so far, OP.

1. thousands of people claim to remember small details like the spelling of a children's book differently, but there is no proof

2. you found a pink unicorn website with a long prayer someone could (theoretically) recite to alter reality

3. this "proves" that the very specific things people remember were definitely different in the past, and it "proves" that the government is doing something nefarious, because of course there is no other possible explanation for the existence of a pink unicorn website with a long prayer on it

this could almost have been an interesting thread if you said something vaguely intelligible like "hey guys i tried this prayer and it worked, give it a shot and prove it for yourself"

instead all you've done is demonstrate that you have absolutely no idea what the word "prove" means. none. at all. and, of course, anyone who complains that your thread is less than perfect can only be doing it because the government is paying anonymous strangers to make you sound stupid.
>>
File: flatearthfucktard.png (362KB, 903x645px) Image search: [Google]
flatearthfucktard.png
362KB, 903x645px
>flat earther takes a level on a plane to try and prove the earth is flat

How fucking stupid do you have to be to not know how a level works, let alone think the earth is flat? Why the hell would he think this would prove the earth is flat?
>>
File: 1493386043829.jpg (59KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493386043829.jpg
59KB, 675x450px
>>19029444
>t. someone who didn't even read OP or is shilling his ass off
The Vortex Peace Prayer was mentioned in a Wikileaks in connection to company that routinely does work for various government agencies including the Department of Defense. Googling said phrase brings you to that website.
>>
>>19020592
cause why put too much effort into a larp?
>>
>>19030201
I scary part is these people believe they are not LARPing.
>>
>>19032519
*The scary
>>
>>19020592
it's just the easiest way to create a website, so if you're crazy you have other things that are more important to you than design.
>>
File: 1494958727510.jpg (185KB, 800x795px) Image search: [Google]
1494958727510.jpg
185KB, 800x795px
>>19033776
The site was created 16 years ago anon, long before you were born. That's how all sites looked like back then.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.