[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not an FBI investigation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

So uhh, i heard /x/ has some nice conspiracies about the U.S. government (obey the laws please) you guys mind sharing some with the other agen, i mean me. Yes just me.

It's not like there's avan waiting outside or anything crazy like that
>>
File: tinfoil soldier.jpg (54KB, 433x498px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil soldier.jpg
54KB, 433x498px
Conspiracies aren't real bud. Where's you tinfol hat.
>>
>>19020420
Go to sleep please, LARPing time was over hours ago
>>
File: 20170210_134807.png (981KB, 1197x915px) Image search: [Google]
20170210_134807.png
981KB, 1197x915px
>>19022131
>>
>>19020420
Why did your dude comey fail so hard? He had to know one of trumps few values is loyalty, and demands the same.
>>
File: 1494520344238.png (387KB, 878x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494520344238.png
387KB, 878x900px
>>19020420
>>
>>19020420
Yo what's with all the pedophiles in the government
>>
>>19025088
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s&feature=youtu.be

>PIZZAGATE
>>
File: conspiracy snake.jpg (22KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy snake.jpg
22KB, 480x640px
reptiles are actually the ones exposing the conspiracies. the elites made up the reptile conspiracy so that we would not trust our scaly friends.
>>
>>19020420
Hello, Chris Handsome...
>>
>>19020420
most /x/-tier bullshit is just hilarious bullshit

its good for current flying saucer vids tho.
>>
>>19020420
They are the criminals.
>>
>implying that conspiracy theories aren't 99% of the time CIA psyops set up to redirect genuine suspicion of the state into non-threatening directions
next you're going to tell me that those ridiculous right-wing militias aren't filled to the brim with undercover FBI and ATF agents lmfao
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 235x215px
>>19027815
That'd be a crazy place to work. It's the reality of being a secret agent, though.
>>
>>19020420
Then would you honk twice to back this up?
>>
>>19027832
It's kinda fun if you think about it. You get to pretend to be crazy as fuck and try and convince other actually crazy people to buy bombs from you only to get raided 10 seconds after they agree to buy them.
It's also depressing as hell because most of those people should have proper mental support but Nixon and Reagan didn't like that stuff, so I guess the FBI trying to rile them up into terrorist plots is fine too.
>>
File: archer.png (1MB, 1030x942px) Image search: [Google]
archer.png
1MB, 1030x942px
>>19027839
>mfw when fbi is legit
>>
>>19027854
Don't get me wrong, I could never work for the FBI. I fucking hate the guts of the whole of the fed, I just find their modern role sort of amusing seeing as they got most of that overt sabotage and destruction out of the way in the 70s.
>>
>>19027868
You gotta vary the syntax more; I can see that you're trying to mirror my structure. It's actually pretty good. You just hop between bait points without selling them well enough.
>Citizen militias are by default something for crazy people
>The government has not conducted any overt destructive sabotage since 1979
>>
>>19027886
Considering militias are spooked as fuck and want to bring America back to some miraculous 'golden age' when things weren't scary and brown people weren't in their neighborhoods, yeah, they're not the best. I'll take armed revolution when it's being suggested by the right people.
Also I specifically said FBI, la CIA has been doing a lot of really cool work out of country. Regime change to feed the beast is tough work, and it shows based on how sloppy some of it's been getting. On the FBI side, they've calmed down quite a bit considering in the seventies they literally killed people openly and all.
>>
>>19027897
They just got better at hiding it and evading culpability through media and judiciary control. And they moved on to more sophisticated projects
>>
>>19027897
And that view on assembly and arms suggests a logical inclination toward a powerful federal government (the right people).
>>
>>19027914
Ehh, I'd say it's also a thing where there's not as much of a threat to liberalism as there was during the height of the vietnam war. As angry as those militias and tea partiers and alt rights may be, they mostly reinforce the structure of society and so you don't need to go on a national campaign to destroy the resistance.
>>19027919
ah, to be so deep within the overton window you assume anyone who talks shit about impotent right wing anger must be a democrat
I miss really not giving a shit about politics. I was less depressed.
>>
>>19027926
I agree that the reaction to the media and government forcing "progressive" propaganda and "news" is as infantile as the left's universal emotional conformity. It's possible that I came off sounding like a right-winger, but I was pointing out that you may have anti-gun and pro-fed views.
>>
>>19028028
Hey, that's fair, I got unnecessarily defensive for no good reason. It's very possible that a lot of people interested in militia stuff could eventually turn into more genuine struggle against the state, and were that to happen I'd be very happy just as how I'd be happy if left anarchists actually did something valuable in challenging the state instead of celebrating knocking over some trash cans and fighting faux-nazis in public. It's not entirely either side's fault, revolutionary potential in the US was crushed over half a century of work by the intelligence community and now people don't actually have any clue how to fight shit.
>>
>>19027868
I had the chance to work for them in counterterrorism, but I chose department of defense instead.

I often look back and wonder what my life would have been like had I chosen to be a G-man.
>>
>>19028826
It's probably for the best. You still at DoD?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.