[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I accidentally found myself watching a Sandy Hook conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 5

File: _95380189_img_4165.jpg (55KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_95380189_img_4165.jpg
55KB, 660x371px
I accidentally found myself watching a Sandy Hook conspiracy video on Youtube for shits and giggles, but after 15 minutes I found myself captivated and ten minutes after that, I began questioning everything I thought I knew about this event.

Like, fuck. This doesn't add up at all.

Can someone convince me Sandy Hook DID happen as reported? And isn't apart of this fucking crazy "experiment" community thing?

Or maybe just discuss the event. I don't know - either way, it's terrifying. Whether some mentally ill crazy guy just grabs firearms and shoots up a random school, or something more clandestine or conspiratorial... it's scary.
>>
>>19020288

Post the video, I'd like to watch it. Sounds interesting, anon.
>>
The supposed swat dude carrying a rifle by the magazine was enough to convince me its all bullshit.
>>
>>19020288
>Just saw 21 dead children
>Laughs
>Seems like he left his stove on
>Horrible actor
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zE0OT5od9DA
>>
>>19020288
post video. Ive seen a few random things that raise alarms but haven't looked into it much. The motivation for the hoax is obvious though. The Obama admin was hellbent on disarming the republic. The media and the gun grabbers went on a brutal full-on assault against gun owners for months after Sandy Hook. God bless Americans for being an impossible nut for the gun grabbers to crack
>>
>>19020288
By now there are quite a few things that we are not "allowed" to question. If you don't toe the line on certain narratives you get shouted down to about how horrible of a person you are then ostracized and potentially be harrassed until your life is ruined. It seems pretty clear to me that the things we're most viciously told not to question, are usually the most suspicious things. Global warming, 9/11, Sandy Hook, Holocaust, (((Diversity))) all fall into this category.
>>
>>19020288
uh, survivors?
>>
>>19020410
>>19020434

This one sparked it for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1yfJDCMU64

It's set up like a presentation, so it's not dynamic or "exciting," but the coldness and matter-of-fact way it's presented makes it feel eerie and cold.

Anyway, she presents so much great evidence and at the VERY least raises some questions that need answering. It's 90 minutes but fucking worth every second.

Also, this one is more dynamic and "exciting," but it goes into very minute details. That might be for you, it might not be. There's a 15 minute section on Google page caching, so you know what kinda detail they go into. It's 2.5 hours, though. But super detailed and researched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

It just doesn't fucking add up. I'm not saying it's a hoax or it "didn't happen" but SOMEONE is lying about SOMETHING. It could be as simple as the people we see in public representing the even (that might have happened) are actors to protect the identities for the actual victims/survivors. It could be what seems to be the outlandish, but reasonable with evidence, answer that Newtown, founded as an experimental crisis response community, was attempting a drill so that the Democrats (proven to be directly tied to the parents of the featured child, who were both actors and gun restriction lobbyists before the event) can pass legislation to disarm people.

Either/or. It's weird.
>>
>>19020581
What was the endgame? They sure as shit aren't going to disarm the population. Even if they somehow managed to "outlaw" firearms, good luck getting them off the streets especially from responsible, stubborn owners.
>>
>>19020601
The endgame is political control and to disarm enough of the population to keep that control. It doesn't take much.
>>
>>19020608
I think they need to change up their tactics if it really was staged. There have been enough cases of some dumbass getting his dad's rifle and shooting up some place that the public is practically numb to it.
>>
>>19020608
You think whether or not we have guns had anything at all to do with political control?

Here's some breaking news for you kid: we are entirely under government control regardless of how much you want to believe the peashooter you stash under your bed means that you're your own man and ain't no one gonna tell you what to do

You are a complete and total fucking pawn and no gun is going to change that for you. But keep believing your retard fantasies, just like they want you to. You're a good little boy.
>>
https://sandyhooklighthouse.wordpress.com/

This website shows who Adam Lanza was, and explains to me convincingly that his mental state could lead to him committing atrocity.
>>
>>19020288
Almost 6 months into the Trump admin. and not a single school shooting or mass shooter.

This was an every other week thing during the Obama time. This isn't the only fake event. They're many more- so many the I didn't bother to believe anything that came out of the puppets of the Overlords.

At least for the next 4 years we'll know a few things. If events like this occur then they're legitimate. Things like this do happen, like Columbine but not as frequently as the Dems wanted us to believe.

With that being said, id believe it's still fully possible for the elites to still orchestra hoax events for media attention.

Just get ready for the next war cause it'll be the last- the resistance. The Slaves Vs The Masters and everyone in between.
>>
>>19020288
What are some of the things that don't seem to add up to you.
>>
Because the Obama administration was, and is, part of the anti-God coalition setting the stage for the anti-Christ. That's why there was, and still is, a ton of residual evil associated with their policies and beliefs.
>>
>>19020657
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Fort_Lauderdale_airport_shooting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Cincinnati_nightclub_shooting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Kirkersville_shooting
>>
>>19020631
lmao
>y-you don't really think you could ever fight the GOVERNMENT, do you, goy?
>>
File: Truth.png (188KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
Truth.png
188KB, 500x271px
>>
>>19021267
post test
>>
>>19021245
>>19020657
>>19020434
>>19020455

>mfw the "muh guns" crowd are now complacent with being pawns of the government because their Rorschach Test of an emperor is sitting in the chair.

>mfw I have no face.

I'll be in the ghost thread boys. You all have fun.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khdLj9CftTI

School shotings were a sympthom, US culture find it's center after them, same as the people involved, regardless if Sandy Hook was a fabrication, the consequences in the public confidence in the authorities got stained from then on.
>>
>>19020581
So, the coldness made it feel cold. Got it.

I just watched this whole video. One glaring piece of idiocy is to suggest a 20 year old light couldn't carry 40 pounds of weapons and ammunition. I know 5'4" pencil necks who can carry 100 pound 155mm rounds. I've seen little soldiers carry 60 pounds of gear for hours without stop. Calling him a lightweight is a silly argument
>>
>>19020414
I and many others in the army carried our m-4s by the magazine well. It's easy to maneuver the rifle by the magazine well. Faster than slinging it on your back.
>>
How insensitive and downright paranoid of you faggots. Hurrrr MUH GUNS. You'll believe anything as long as it makes life a little more interesting.
>>
>>19021269
i see it
>>
It happened.
My boyfriend is from CT, about 10 minutes from Sandy Hook and worked in that town.

I was skeptical as well, but kids def died that day.
>>
>>19021367
Hello, FBI.
>>
>>19021198
You just proved my point...

January 6th- before trump took office- 6 people where killed in a mass shooting.

The other two events you listened are nothing. 1 person killed. Thats murder; not a mass shooting. Nigs having a shootout isn't a active shooter. You're an idiot.
>>
>>19021420
4 people died in the second one and it was perpetrated by a white guy and for the former I think 15 people getting injured in a gun attack would constitute a mass shooting.
>>
>>19021300
>calls people insensitive
>after we' were desensitized with mass shootings every week during the Obama administration

alright lol
>>
>>19021423
Go fuck yourself you fucking shill faggot

i'll kill every one of you pieces of shit someday
>>
>>19021367
There's always one...
>>
I've never heard anyone make a credible argument about the interview where the father has to stop laughing and what looked like to me as him getting into character. Always creeped me the fuck out, and maybe it was grief or shock or whatever but still
>>
>>19021245
That isn't what they said at all. Here, here are two videos just to get you started at what we're up against:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUmLwKGiyf8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLqM7TJX4BE

You can proceed make fun of it if you want, but look at all the signs around you. Control is definitely already been had. We already refuse to sacrifice our comforts to harm them the only way we actually can via financial and labor means. We can't even agree long enough on one topic in a thread without everyone bullying each other with their egos.
>>
>>19021430
thats not very nice
>>
>>19020288
Listen. my niece was brutally slain on that day by that evil and perfidious killer. He mowed her down with a gun. We have been through so much and you dare to mock us? You want photos of our dead children? Let sleeping dogs lie and don't ask us to desecrate our memories.
>>
>>19021270
/thread
>>
>>19021489
So, got any death certificates we can see?
>>
>>19021444
lawd

incidentally, you sound like Randy Prozac
>>
Haha just wait until you start watching ones about the holocaust.
>>
>>19020288

There's been a long agenda in the works to make white males and guns look as evil as possible while distracting everyone from the tens of thousands of victims made each year by non whites.
You should ask yourself how everytime some white guy takes a fart the entire media is ripping his ass and kids are taught in school how evil the white race is while nobody mentions how all the revolutionary movements of the 20th century, that made hundreds of millions of victims, were led by Jews.
If the MSM and our education system were really that concerned with truth you'd think they'd mention something in all these decades.
>>
Sandy Hook conspiracy is on par with flat earth stupidity in terms of gullible idiocy.

It's Loose Change for people born after 1998.
>>
>>19021808
There's been a long agenda in the works to make black males and guns look as evil as possible while distracting everyone from the tens of thousands of victims made each year by police brutality.
You should ask yourself how everytime some black guy takes a fart the right wing media is ripping his ass and kids are taught in school how evil the black race is while nobody mentions how all the brutality of mainstream establishment to minorities of the 20th century, that made hundreds of millions of victims, were led by whites.
If the right wing media and our education system were really that concerned with truth you'd think they'd mention something in all these decades.

It's almost as though you're parroting the same conspiratorial bullshit all unhappy people do. The reality reality is that we live in a world where bad things happen.

There is no conspiracy, it's just your inability to cope with the reality that the world is cruel.

Your weakness in the face of difficulty is the only thing to be concerned about.
>>
>>19021831

You're being childish.
>>
>>19020581
I'm watching this video, but god, I hate her voice.
>>
>>19020581
I'm 5'2, 125 pounds.
I can carry 50+ pounds of body armor, full load out, extra ammo, full backpack, ruck, and rifle.

What a shitty fucking argument.

Like, vest, plates, upper/lower arm, upper/lower leg, boots, full ruck, full backpack with camping/living supplies for 5+ days, rifle, sidearms, knives, machete, rounds for both firearms, small one man tent, and I HIKE with all this. like... what the fuck are these idiots on about?
>>
>>19021867
It's not the physical aspect of it. It's the fact that he was mentally ill AND had very limited "training"
>>
Whats up with the "dead" kids singing at the super bowl a few months later?

its like the media wants to see how far they can go, while still capturing the america as a whole.

if anyone here still thinks this went down like the media said, then its obvious you didn't watch any of the sandy hook hoax videos!
>>
>>19020431
The cop in the background trying not to smile....
>>
>>19020631
A bunch of rice farmers with ww2 era soviet weapons were able to hold off the entire US army, so yeah, I feel like my AR15, as well as the rest of us who own them, will do just fine. Especially considering that, if push comes to shove, a good 50 percent if not more of the military will be on our side. (they're also the ones with AR15s) God damm statist brainwashed pigs are so simpleminded
>>
>>19021831
>taught in school how evol blacks are
Bruh did you even to to college? Try taking a "black studies" or hell any humanities class there. Its all about evil whitey
>media makes blacks look evil
That must be why every time some thug is shot for pointing a gun at a police officer, all the major networks all blow up on his evil and racist the police are, and the druggie with multiple felonies was just some poor old boy getting his act together.

If you're gonna parallel his post to make a point, at least try not to be retarded.
>>
Sandy Hook was bullshit, no doubt in my mind. Robbie Parker laughing. Noone acted the way anyone going through the death of their child should act, as in the end of the world. Widespread duping delight. Fuck off globalists.
>>
>>19021870
Mental illness doesnt magically make you only able to carry half of what you could before
How much training so you need to put in a vest, and shoot at unarmed people? (Hint: answer is none)
>>
>>19021929
Do*
On*
Fuck you autocorrect
>>
>>19021906
I don't want to sound like I know more than I do (I really don't and am not a great authority on the military/military matters), but yeah, Vietnam is a very example. Guerrilla warfare and people who know their own terrain (as opposed to military being brought into an area they've never been in before) can be surprisingly effective. I've also read a very convincing analysis (I can't remember where) of how a civil war would be a logistical clusterfuck for the US government and they really are not trying to get into that.

However, >>19021444 and other classified government technology poses an interesting question.
>>
>>19021925

Don't bother replying to that imbecile. He had no argument to make so he just made something up. He'll see for himself in a few decades, once the white world collapses due to immigration, how this planet will look without whites. The Chinese will take over at that point and they'll put these subhuman monkeys in their place.
>>
>There was a live shooter training drill planned in SH for the same day and time as the actual shooting
>Either by coincidence or design, Lanza also attacked just as the exercise was beginning
>By doing so he created maximum confusion and delayed response times enough to allow him to cause the most damage
>The drill was abandoned and emergency services were redirected to the real shooting as soon as it became clear it wasn't an exercise
>Authorities and government suppressed evidence of the drill to save face and avoid accusations of complicity

This always seemed like a reasonable explanation to me. It explains almost all of the discrepancies in the existing narrative, without having to deny that two dozen kids were murdered. Whether or not the timing of the drill was malicious is another question, one recalls the 'war games' that were taking place on 9/11.
>>
>>19021925
>it went completely over his head

I'm not surprised.

>>19021954
>They said this after the slaves were freed.
>They said this when the NAACP was formed.
>They said this when the Civil Rights Act passed.

You'll be saying this decades from now. Somehow it's always "in a few decades" and it never comes. The best part about prophecy is that you can always say "it hasn't happened yet bit it's gonna" and no one can prove you wrong.
>>
>>19021985
The thing is that we live in a society used to watching every thing wrapped up in a neat little package on tv dramas.

Unfortunately the real world doesn't work that way. So instead of seeing a coincidence, people convince themselves they see conspiracy. In these types of events, there's a period of mass confusion; in a rush to get the story out news organizations misstate things and emergency services make mistakes.

I wish people were more familiar with black swan events.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_swan_theory?wprov=sfla1
>>
>>19021996
>it never comes

What the fuck do you mean it never comes? During the Bush years he let millions of spics enter the US and destroy neighborhoods, now they're letting between 5-7 millions per year military aged men into Europe to rape and kill as they please. Everytime you open the TV they're pushing for some war either with Russia or NKorea. Trudeau said he plans to bring tens of millions of Africans into Canada and we both know they'll spill all over NAmerica. It's clear where this is going. How much welfare, rape and murder the white world can endure until it ends up like Detroit. Just because it hasn't effected you YET doesn't mean it won't.
>>
>>19021867
Wow. You're basically a midget.
>>
>>19020631
Sure, you could take a stand against the government. Keep in mind, the military is made of people. People who don't want to kill their families or fellow Americans. The public could easily get most of the military on their side if it were necessary. It'd mostly be drones against us. That said, something like this would only happen if military action was taken against American civilians, first.

>>19021198
The fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>19020581
Ok, I just watched this whole damn video. Voice-hating-anon here.

I'm not about to say that Sandy Hook wasn't orchestrated, and that there were abnormalities, but this woman's case is fucking terrible. If one of my students presented this as a debate case, I'd have them start from scratch, and probably talk to them about trying something else.

She sticks to the lamest of arguments, takes the easiest paths, glosses over what I would consider to be the heaviest areas of actual proof, and is OBSESSED with her 5-D model of event ordering, when in fact, it becomes a burden to follow along at certain points.

Also, I agree with
>>19021289
>>19021867
>>19021906
>>19021929

Most people could pretty easily do what he did.
>>
>>19021808
Dude... I honestly hate that they've been demonizing whites/males/white males, but you're a fucking idiot if you think Jews were the worst thing that happened in the 20th century. The Holocaust and communism were both caused by whites. At the same time, whites are also the ones who put a stop to it. Race isn't a huge issue here.
>>
>>19021985
I believe children died.
I believe Sandy Hook was orchestrated.

After all the videos of people selling their children for sex, getting off on them being raped, murdering their own children, raping them themselves, abusing, battering, and ridiculing them, do you really think it's too much of a stretch to think some Government agencies aren't above using children as live targets to achieve a goal they see as "Worth the sacrifice?"

Just because children died doesn't make this any less likely to be a set up.
>>
>>19022116
he said there were no mass shootings under trump so i posted some mass shootings from this year
is that too hard to understand or
>>
>>19021906
Well, we actually won 'Nam. We killed more of them than they killed of us. It was merely public opinion that fucked us over. That said, I do think civies stand a chance against the government. Refer to my other comment.
>>
>>19022143
Vietnam is more akin to the War of 1812 in that no one really "won."

The infrastructure of Vietnam was shot to shit, but the Americans left.

The Americans killed a shit load of gooks, but didn't really accomplish anything of importance.
>>
>>19022140
Shit, wrong comment.
>>
>>19021996
>see Chicago
>see literally any inner city
>>
>>19022143
I'll agree with that. We were bombing their capitol and has pushed their line out of the country. But then we signed some damn treaty and the democrats getting into Congress reneged on our policy of arming the South. So when the commies broke the treaty we didn't rearm the South, which meant the commies had free pass all the way to Saigon.
>>
>>19022023
Black Swan by nassir taleb is one of the best books I have read.
Everybody on /x/ should read this book.
>>
>>19021402
hey, schizo neck beard.

I don't deny that its sketchy. like i said, I was skeptical before he confirmed it. I live with him too and he is def low key not and FBI agent on the down low lol

I still think it's sketchy honestly. I don't think what the media told us is exactly what happened. BUT like i said, kids did die that day.
>>
>>19022365
I agree if for no other reason to limit these asinine conspiracy threads
>>
>>19021831
Watch the news any day . Blacks don't help their cause . Always involved in Theft , Rape ,Murder Random shootings . But lets blame the White Guy . Anytime I offer to pay for their boat ride back home they turn me down .When they think about no more Free phone ,Free Food Free Room and Board and Free spending Money they shut up .
>>
>>19022139
were on earth did you see all that???
>>
>>19020288

Everyone needs to watch we need to talk about sandy hook
>>
>>190224288
...Prove it. Show us convincing testimonial
>>
>muh background actors
>muh white genocide
>muh guns
>muh guy who laughs
Why can't you guys just accept that the media and the government used the tragic event to push their agenda AFTER it happened? Because you honestly believe white people can't commit crimes? Because people acted mildly strange on the news or that certain people vaguely look like other people involved in shootings?
>>
>>19020455
>global warming

You're comparing literally someone's feelings with actual science. Fucking stop.
>>
>>19022866
Falsified* science
>>
>>19020455
>hurhughruduburhdu
>wow you sound like a fucking retard
>EVIL GLOBALIST CONSPIRACY!!!
>>
>>19021940
Diff person just wanna weigh in.

I think if we include ANYTHING like >>19021444 into the equation we'd be fucked. I think that kind of technology is the true breaking point of technology where the average militia can't stand against it. Vietnam proved you can't win just because you have superior air power and bomb everything into submission killer robots on the other hand...
>>
>>19020434
Well, here in NY and also in Commiefornia the AR-15 was banned as a result, so it wasn't that impossible.
>>
i nowed a person who nowed a person who died in sand hook!
>>
>>19022846
>Because you honestly believe white people can't commit crimes?

Adam Lanza was Jewish, so were the guys that did Columbine.
>>
File: 1347497822838.jpg (60KB, 495x417px) Image search: [Google]
1347497822838.jpg
60KB, 495x417px
>>19022846

Because the entire basis of modern conspiracy theory is that people are too ignorant and shallow to comprehend tragedy. And so when something traumatic happens in the public eye they lack the mental capacity to assign those deeds to an individual or a group, and instead assign it to an intangible set of people.

>elites
>illuminati
>shadow government

These are all just modern equivalents of "the bogeyman" - an intangible target of fear and hate that you can pin your lack of comprehension onto.

More introspective and capable people will take that confusion and shock at an atrocity and work to come to terms with it. Children will just throw it onto an invisible monster and let it sit.
>>
>>19020288
For any of you who argued Sandy Hook happened the way MSM reported it by simply saying 'yeah it's plausible someone like that could kill kids' or who cited some book on anomalies: Remember where you are. Analyze it esoterically. The mother and the principal were presented in pictures in the MSM, you've never seen footage of them alive. The 'victim photos' were actually 10-20 year old photoshopped pics of women who are still living to this day. Most can't see this but I urge you to look closely. This alone casts doubt on the whole operation.
>>
>>19023881
>Most can't see this
So if you're one of the few who can "see" and are working to spread truth, how about you post a photo highlighting and explaining these photoshopped pictures?

You can't seriously be having trouble understanding why no one is listening when you are doing nothing to support your cause except yelling on an anonymous forum.
>>
>>19020288
Moralizing, shaming, emotional arguments about maturity/insulting people's intelligence for being skeptical is also no argument at all and only plays into the manipulations of government and media. We can all say no matter what really happened there the outcome was tragic. I don't mock that. But Sandy Hook was serving as a distraction for some other scandal, as a false flag, or was otherwise in some way not what we believe it to be. Watch the Smallstorm video. Lanza may have been a patsy for an intel agency or foreign gvt, he may have been a false character played by his brother, etc
>>
>>19023880
this makes way too much sense
>>
>>19023890
I'm not yelling and it is most certainly not my cause. I am urging those who wish to see to go see if they want to do so. Last time I posted such photos I was banned. Also, I do not know the truth here, so I can't spread it.
>>
>>19020581
damn she did make some interesting points. I'm going to look further. Thanks for this
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.