[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terrorism/ Slavery/ Treason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Cops and Feds operation at Fisherman's Wharf/Fort Mason has planned lethal attacks on the public tonight. DEA has been mentioned again with more information than the description, "The DEA is a pile of shit." These heretics hire young people that are not cops or feds. They are also abducting/illegally bugging the public for personal gain. They claim to be responsible for the burning of Oakland, CA's Ghost Ship, which took the lives of 36 young people. They just stated that they do not want anymore feds in the USA. They're targeting the nuclear power/submarine in the San Francisco Bay. Contact USAF special investigations as well. They remain a threat to President Trump. FBI office of San Francisco is a threat and remains corrupt.
>>
talkin bout a coup of sorts? got times? any chance you're wrong?
>>
>>19020214
Ok. 2 things need to happen before this thread continues..
1. Links. Provide adequate links and proof or didn't happen. As a resident of SF, this is important to me.
2. Explain how this is, in any way, shape, or form, related to /x/
>>
>>19020233
well, hasn't happened yet so something there
>>
File: IMG_4181.jpg (53KB, 651x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4181.jpg
53KB, 651x334px
Bump.
>>
>>19020234
Ok. Maybe not links, but proof. A source. Where is the sauce for this info man.
>>
>>19020247
i just meant in terms of it belonging on /x/, not OP here, but I'd imagine they only posted what they could
>>
File: maxspiersquote.jpg (65KB, 850x402px) Image search: [Google]
maxspiersquote.jpg
65KB, 850x402px
>>19020214
I just did this.
>>
File: IMG_4122.jpg (100KB, 563x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4122.jpg
100KB, 563x419px
I doubt they're still here.
>>
>>19020214
You have my attention about United States Air Force.

Can you try a retext of what you posted? I think I understand what you're saying but I don't want to retext it myself.
>>
>>19020289
Also United States Armed Forces death squads to force the family which adopted me lives IS A O K BY ME! also...INCLUDE ME YOU KNOW I WILL LIVE!
I think you were talking about death squads by, "planned lethal attacks on the public tonight."
>>
>>19020304
Wait what?
>>
>>19020365
I'm thinking I was replying to a notification that, "shits going down".
My guess is the OP text is a mish mash of multiple humans putting together texts when they weren't telling words which would be cohesively unilateral.

About the OP >>19020214
I'm thinking...people are death squading the people who deal drugs...RACIAL GANG MEMBERS.

Since the text is these humans, "claim to be responsible for the burning of Oakland, CA's Ghost Ship, which took the lives of 36 young people"...I am guessing those hiring young people that are not cops or feds and those abducting humans and those illegally bugging the public for personal gain are racial gangs rather than DEA. I am also believing this because of the text, "they do not want anymore feds in the USA."

Contact USAF special investigations as well? I bet they're a bunch of extraorbital, and interplanetary, and exoplanetary illiterates. BUT they're our guys and gals so I'll just consider them, "to be educated about reality"...but I might not contact them. They either access the information about me and so they decide to contact me...or I'm continuing my journey to those who are able to work with me as I am a Sacred Blue Whale.

Threat to President Trump? That guy, if he does anything about the racial gangs, could try to draft everybody then he'd get all the hardcore warriors educated by hardcore warriors. I don't expect he will, without help, and without help he will probably just deport racial gang members.

FBI office of San Francisco is a threat and remains corrupt? they probably are people who don't think humans already accessed eternal life technologies...and so are working by a wrong theory of reality...and so are dangerous to themselves and others by their illusional misdirections of what should be done. They probably jail innocents too?

All I said can be applied to millionaire and billionaire agencies forcing the millionaires and billionaires live.
>>
>>19020214
Also I'm depowering my computer soon, but I wanted some anime eyes on this beautiful stealth fighter jet. the eyes like the ones on the tanks that were meme'd. If I see this tomorrow later than my work then I will put anime eyes to it.

I do appreciate the pure, non-anime eyed vehicles though. Thanks for the pic, OP.
>>
File: 1.MomiaAdulto.jpg (185KB, 957x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1.MomiaAdulto.jpg
185KB, 957x1600px
>>19020446
Wise words, a shame about the san francisco FBI.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.