[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6

File: gravitysiphon01.png (1MB, 1915x663px) Image search: [Google]
gravitysiphon01.png
1MB, 1915x663px
if this is an actual spaceship then it has to be the size of a planet, watch the video long enough and it appears to siphon plasma off of the sun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyHzv-QpRls
>>
>>19020213
Gotta be legit. There is simply no way this isn't real.

Have you seen this video? Captured footage of an alien in a ventilation system:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRXyWtv-huc
>>
File: 1490319958196.jpg (27KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
1490319958196.jpg
27KB, 432x432px
>>19020222
>>
>>19020222

Dumbfuckery aside would you have a suggestion what it is then? or you're just here to be a smartass?
>>
>>19020213
It's CG

Why the fuck would NASA release that, if real? It must be CG.

If not... then it's aliens bruh. I wonder how they managed to suction some sun directly like that. Everything we know about physics says that's impossible.
>>
>>19020213
Nasa doesn't put stuff that close to the sun you idiot.
>plasma
IT'S MADE OF LITERALLY BURNING AIR
>>
>>19020273
Dude, wat?
>>
>>19020213
That's, really weird. You can see the entire thing. What is that? Because it's no natural structure.
>>
this seems legit.
>>
sperm and egg
>>
>>19020273

>Nasa
>Stupid enough to think i believe nasa built a planet sized spaceship

We have us a fucking winner here.
>>
>>19020213
>intelligent aliens with ships the size of planets
>casually chilling in our solar system while we have no clue

Some people are saying it's as big as Jupiter....

Where were the gravitational effects? What about its orbit? Something that big would cause major happenings throughout the system
>>
I think that thing is a smer smer

-Marklar
>>
>>19020343

it's hypothesized that matter has mass due to the higg's boson particle, is it possible that a sufficiently advanced civilization figured out how to strip the higg boson from whatever material they've built the craft out of and effectively give it a 0 net gravitational pull allowing them to build spacecraft as big as they want?

This is speculation mind you, but i wouldn't put it past a sufficiently advanced civilization seeing as we're able to split atoms at our current level (albeit as a rudimentary form) perhaps they figured out a more controlled method.
>>
>>19020213

We're not siphoning the plasma we're siphoning the heavy metals, your star is going to hit the Chandrasekhar limit if we don't, and we use it as fuel, you're welcome.
>>
>>19020352
Kill the Higgs-Boson particle and you are left with primordial matter. Matter from near-to or even equivalent to what existed during the big bang.

This is a very bad thing to have occur. The situation's mammaries become very upwardly inclined. Everything goes to fecal matter.
>>
File: High Charity (H2A).jpg (233KB, 1010x1080px) Image search: [Google]
High Charity (H2A).jpg
233KB, 1010x1080px
>>19020213
Looks somewhat familiar...
>>
>>19020389

Well I'm not a scientist or an alien so as i said just speculation, perhaps they have some method of reconstructing the primordial matter then? i dunno.

>>19020388

W0t
>>
some links to the source where NASA supposedly uploaded this video first would be great. without that then i'll have to assume this is cgi that some nerd edited.
>>
>>19020404
The only source anyone ever has on here is jewtube.
>>
>>19020404
>>19020416

second link is a nasa image but you have to read the first link to understand what it means, Nasajuden doctored the photo poorly to hide the spacecraft.

http://www.section51-ufo.com/2016/09/strange-video-from-nasa-shows-ufo-mothership-refueling-at-the-sun-sept-2016.html

https://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2016/eit284/20160502/20160502_0106_eit284_1024.jpg
>>
>>19020213
Think about it for a second
If nasa are covering up UFO's then why would they allow "questionable" footage to be air publicly
All these Ufo / Orb footage from ISS and Apollo is exactly what they want you to look at otherwise they wouldn't release it they would hide it

You have been fooled they want you to follow the bread crumbs
>>
>>19020461

i think the story behind this though is that it was leaked, not released.

I have no doubt in my mind that 95% of ufo footage is fake, but i also wouldn't put it past them to release fakes on purpose to discredit the real thing.
>>
File: First_photo_from_space.jpg (59KB, 800x632px) Image search: [Google]
First_photo_from_space.jpg
59KB, 800x632px
>>19020213
thats fucking fake man.
I do remember several years ago something about either a video or set of pictures from nasa showing a solar flare or something that the article said was weird and almost like something was siphoning from the sun.
It wasn't nearly that close, or that crisp and it definitely didnt have the fucking retarded ass 2spooky background sounds. I remember it was something that looked more legit; smaller picture, shitty resolution, tiny as little line that could be a stream of something coming from the sun.
>>
>>19020471
We all know the UN is working towards a global government (AGENDA 21)

Ronald Regan Addressing the UN 1987

>I occasionally think, how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask is not an alien force ALREADY among us?

NASA and Hollywood are in collusion with world elites that is why your seeing more and more alien/UFO videos and movies and documentaries

They are conditioning you
Aliens do not exist
The final card will be a fake alien invasion
>If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.
You'll be more accepting of the Global government if we constantly have UFO's and alien theories shoved down your throat from the TV and Hollywood
>>
You people are retarded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr3xRCmKhlg
>>
>>19020528

This. How can anybody fall for such bullshit? Obvious CG is fake and gay. Not to mention the violation of the laws of physics.
>>
>>19020528
that video didn't prove anything. it just showed clips of the sun and a retarded picture of some middle aged faggot.
>>
>>19020528
how the fuck does this debunk anything?
all it is is a timelapse of the first 16 or so days of september 2016
>>
>>19020556

Listen man. I want to believe, but you can't go falling for bullshit like this. Hoaxes like this muddy the truth that is out there.
>>
>>19020513
Aliens do exist.
They just don't give a damn about this fucked up place. So, in a way, you are correct.
>>
>>19020559
Fuck, I meant to respond to this guy.
>>19020551
>>
>>19020561
you fell for the propaganda
gratz
>>
>>19020231
Since you don't seem to get the implication, my suggestion is it is CGI because:
1.) The original source was pravda.ru which routinely publishes CGI pranks and videos it later admits were pranks
2.) It showed up on the heels of an actual NASA video depicting a solar prominence that a ton of people flipped out about
3.) the video claims it was published by NASA, which even the most retarded conspiracy theorist would tell you "now why the fuck would NASA do that you dipshit?"
4.) it just plain fucking looks like CGI
>>
>>19020338
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
Could be a ancient organism that lives among the stars and eats solar energy?
>>
>>19020213
Looks like a plasma ball that was ejected from the Sun itself and then started orbiting. Its electrical properties may have caused the vortex to spawn.

Definitely not any alien but does appear to be a valid way that refueling via the sun may work.
>>
>>19020556
According to the video in the OP, the video was taken from this observatory, in September, 2016, and was naturally prior to the date the video was posted on youtube.

A time lapse video of the entire time span where the OP claims this thing was observed reveals that no such thing happened.

It's not only a photoshop it's a bad one.
>>
>>19020620

Oh fuck, here come the necrons!
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1311x1311px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1311x1311px
>>19020273
>Nasa doesn't put stuff that close to the sun you idiot.
>>
>>19020213
it's mushroom shaped... could mean something, who knows, mushroom shaped clouds, magic mushrooms, mushrooms can communicate with other mushrooms non physically... etc. mushrooms are really weird and like a sacred thing in most cultures
>>
>>19020213
Fake and gay! Why would the camera shake like that if this is from the STEREO observatories or similar?

If that thing should be in orbit around the sun at that proximity it would have to be moving faster than that or it would plummet into the sun. (Basic how do fucking gravity and orbits work, play KSP if you don't understand this)

The structure makes no sense, it looks like some methheads creation, certainly not designed by anything intelligent.

Why not show the video from the other instruments? All these heliospheric observatories carry something like 10 different "cameras" for visualising all spectrums...
>>
>>19020213
Please anon
Just go get the diagnosis
>>
>>19020213
worse than that fake ass christine chubbuck vid
>>
>>19020213
just a coronal ejection, retard. happens all the time
>>
>>19020618
Not even him but you can't use this meme everytime you're proved wrong
He never implied it was NASA's ship or planet or whatever it is
>>
>>19020269
>Why the fuck would NASA release that, if real?
take off your tinfoil hat. it clouded your ability to think clearly and logically
>>
>>19020273
>plasma
>BURNING AIR
...and another retard itt
wew
>>
>>19020352
>it's hypothesized that matter has mass due to the higg's boson particle
thats a common misconception. If you think all your mass comes from the higgs boson/field you are mistake and should give that subject a 2nd look. just a heads up
>>
>>19020269
>Everything we know about physics says that's impossible.
Are you serious right now? Those kind of expulsions happen from the sun all the time.
>>
>>19021180
Take off your cocksucking hat, it's ruined your ability to make a point

>>19021286
The sun expels Jupiter-sized masses all the time?!
>>
>>19020213
They're saying this was a mistake. That it was nothing. It's just solar eruption. Is everything CGI to you faggots? Kek.
>>
>>19021306
It's just a symmetrical, planet sized fluke. That later disappears. Look over there.
>>
>>19021306
Except nobody's saying that.

In the original footage, this never occurs. It's photoshopped.
>>
>>19021312
Alright. Sorry I stepped on your ego.
>>
>>19021286
Did you even watch the fucking video?
>>
>>19021312
Where is the original footage?
>>
>>19021312
http://www.livescience.com/19024-refueling-ufo-solar-prominence.html
>>
>>19021318
Yeah it's nothing. It's only happened before.
>>
>>19021318
That's a great article, but it's a different clip from four years earlier.

>>19021317
see
>>19020528
>>
>>19021322
I know. Quick.
>>
>>19020528
So, aside from carnival music, and a new foray into ugly, all I see is the same footage. And the word hoax.
>>
Demon space ship....

Evilution is coming.
>>
>>19021331
>all I see is the same footage

Yes, but without the mysterious giant UFO.
>>
>>19020511
This:
>>19021318
>>
>>19020213
seems to be a common thing, here is one from 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR7NIwY5y1A
>>
>>19021334
IDK. I'm looking for truth. That isn't a great debunk though. Too juvenile to come across as legitimate. NASA is saying they never released it, but the sun is a NASA image apparently.
NASA:
>I’m not aware of this photo being released. Certainly not from NASA. There is no official or unofficial NASA posting of the image.
>>
No one has done the joke yet?

Fine.

"That's no moon."
>>
>>19021350
That's because it's a photoshop hoax, you dense motherfucker.
>>
>>19021359
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlo_7iPGDYQ
>>
A giant flying golfclub.
AMAZING!
>>
It's a solar flare. Common. Nothing to see here. In fact you'd expect the number of alien sightings to increase considering the amount of cameras but no....it decreased.
>>
>>19021385
You understand that this is a different video from a different time point, right?

Also secureteam are notorious frauds who make shit up over camera artifacts.
>>
Why can't anyone believe in Nasa? They have nothing to hide.
>>
>>19021349
This one seems to be real enough, since the video says you can still view the sun satellite captures on Helioviewer.org, though I am still unsure of the validity of the OP video. Perhaps the youtube channel that leaked this video with the wrong capture date unkowingly? Even if the OP video is a hoax, the phenomenon of advanced civilizations refueling at stars seems to be real enough, and alien activity seems to be undeniably happening in our solar system.
>>
>>19021669
they don't even really look like ships. they kind of look like organisms feeding.
>>
>>19020213
Appears to be a UFO woop de fucking do.
We already established they exist on /x/.
Taking Energy from the sun like that basically does nothing
What is more pertinent is the craft that are entering our Atmosphere.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ7RaOMHb5I
>>
>>19021299
you are a fuckin retard
>>
>>19021358
never post here again
>>
>>19022190
When did we get the ability to make threads back? Did we lose that here?
>>
>>19021493
Agreed. And just because some retard things they faked the moon landing, that doesn't mean they're disreputable.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.