[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 28

File: ghost_forest.jpg (104KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ghost_forest.jpg
104KB, 1024x768px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19013719
>>
Any readers in this thread yet?
>>
Many thanks to the readers on this board!

How is my life going to be in three years?

Song https://youtu.be/Ylyqoxh-cXk
>>
Hello, automatic drawfag here. I'll do a general reading for the first three people who respond to this post with their zodiac sign and favorite color.
>>
1 reader doing 1 reading. I do tarot.
>>
>>19020167
Libra
Green
>>
>>19020168

I'd like to know about my future romance please.
>>
>>19020167
gemini
black
>>
File: IMG_20170414_145720_497.jpg (727KB, 2387x2386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170414_145720_497.jpg
727KB, 2387x2386px
Generalized Reading, need input on romance and success.
>>
>>19020167
virgo
Green
>>
>>19020167

Cancer
Green

Tell me, will I be rich one day if I change my mindset and work hard? I'm talking Billionaire rich.
>>
male
when/how will I become fully spiritually enlightened?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA1LYTWtVQ0
>>
>>19020167
Past the three, but I can trade a specific reading. Let me know.
>>
>>19020172
I drew the Lovers clarified by the 3 of cups

Seems you'll meet someone after making one hell of a tough decision in your life.
>>
Darn, anyone willing to do a reading for me? Was hoping to get one when i saw this was a relatively new thread, but got my dreams dashed haha.

I'll give any information you need. :)
>>
File: IMG_0253.jpg (243KB, 1189x1462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0253.jpg
243KB, 1189x1462px
>>19020170
I do believe that I've drawn an avocado. While ripe avocados are said to be signs of good luck in dreams, this one's seed seems to be a little shriveled, which leads me to think two things: 1. You put on an air of happiness for those around you, but you're starting to give up on something you once loved (perhaps a hobby or talent a friend or colleague has become jealous of and is causing stress?) or 2. You're about to be given an offer that seems too good to be true, and it is. Either way, trust your gut. Don't give up something you love to keep a relationship comfortable, and if something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
>>
File: IMG_0254.jpg (748KB, 2062x3200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0254.jpg
748KB, 2062x3200px
>>19020173
A hand with a finger splint. Had there been an argument within your friend or family groups recently? Someone say something that really got under your skin? It'll heal with time, given the proper care. If it was between family or friends, I would advise not bringing the issue up and letting it mend itself for a few weeks. If it was something someone said, remind yourself of your good qualities, and don't beat yourself up over that one mistake. Time heals most wounds.
>>
>>19020167
Virgo
Purple
>>
File: IMG_0255.jpg (1MB, 2410x3473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0255.jpg
1MB, 2410x3473px
>>19020175
A visibly upset, wild horse. I don't mean to be crass, but is sex an issue in your life? Maybe causing a point of contention between you and a significant other or a roommate? Or strange desires could be concerning you and you don't feel safe in confiding in anyone about them. If that last one is the case, relax because everyone has strange thoughts every now and then, but if it is either of the first two, take a moment to calm down before engaging in any serious conversation on the topic. If your issue is unrelated to sex at all, the picture would have me believe that you need to take a long, hard look at some seemingly irrational emotions you may be experiencing and try to find their root cause for the benefit of yourself and everyone around you.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19020196
Thank you
>>
File: IMG_0256.jpg (327KB, 1542x1814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0256.jpg
327KB, 1542x1814px
>>19020177
A fish hook. Your mindset will change whether or not you want it to. A fish hook is a symbol of prosperity and a deep connection to life-giving water. I see a fulfilling future for you, but not necessarily one full of money. Try taking a short vacation with one or two close friends or family members. Just a day or two to do something new or revisit something you used to love, and a whole new path will open up for you.
>>
>>19020276
the lack of sex is. I have a lot to work through. Thanks anon :) Nice drawing skills as well
>>
>>19020167
Virgo
My next relationship
>>
>>19020168
28 male Capricorn
Give me a general reading of my near future please, if possible with focus in love and money :)
>>
>>19020182
I would love to do a trade if you are still around. I'm going to go ahead and get the other person who responded to my post. Just let me know if you're still here.
>>
Am I doing the right thing by leaving with him?
>>
>>19020319
Did he cheat on you?
If so, probably.
>>
>>19020314
Red
Also I can trade
>>
>>19020167
I know you said only three and I am number 7, but as an artist and mild reader who "autodraws" as you called it, I would very much appreciate a drawing. I would even trade.

Taurus.
Red
>>
>>19020317
Yes, I'm still here. What's your query?
>>
File: ronin.jpg (439KB, 900x1266px) Image search: [Google]
ronin.jpg
439KB, 900x1266px
I do 3 card tarot.
I will give a reading to the first few people who respond to this.
I need from you a query, your age, relevant genders, and a song.
My name is No Refunds.
>>
File: IMG_0257.jpg (985KB, 2807x2802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0257.jpg
985KB, 2807x2802px
>>19020240
A rusted bucket and a pair of waders. What are you putting off? Whatever it is, if you put it off for too long, it might get to a point where it isn't worth picking back up. However, if it needs to get done, it needs to get done. It may seem like a daunting task, but it's not too far gone yet. You just need to buckle down and do whatever that thing is. Maybe it's going back to school or, for some reason, I'm getting the feeling of house repair or property management of some kind.
>>
>>19020345
What is me and her future?
I'm a male
https://youtu.be/JzIK5FaC38w
>>
>>19020345
i want advice to deal with my depression, some insight on it, or anything else that might help me directly or indirectly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojYK6CW8gdw
>>
>>19020332
Tell me about the future of my friendship with the friend I jokingly call "Satan"

After you do type that up, post your zodiac sign and favorite color so I can get to your drawing. Thanks!
>>
>>19020353
Let me re word that:
What is the future looking like for herself and I? Will we remain friends or will this be a nail in the coffin?
>>
>>19020331
That being said I wouldn't be able to complete this trade until early tomorrow morning. Count 8 hours-ish. I wont be checking this page until I am ready, so if I don't respond quickly understand I will see it and reply.
>>
>>19020167
Sine you're still Reading..

Gemini
Purple.
>>
>>19020345
>>19020178
me
>>
File: tumblrdp.png (255KB, 426x371px) Image search: [Google]
tumblrdp.png
255KB, 426x371px
>>19020345
Yo, No Refunds.

What is my future for the next three years? 27 male
https://youtu.be/Ylyqoxh-cXk

Thank you!
>>
>>19020358
Queen of Cups, 4 of Pentacles (reversed), 3 of Wands, 5 of Cups, Princess of Cups (reversed), Justice

...friendship, eh?

Well, I won't make assumptions, but the cards show that there will be a moment of warm and open communication between you two, which leads to a period of some unspoken words being let out. For better or worse, this will thrust you two into a situation of intense honesty, but also punctuated by some instability. Due to one of you having some external plans, your friendship will suffer, and there will be some bitter feelings over it. That last card of Justice is bizarre, because it seems to end on such a bad note. I think it's suggesting that you or your friend will essentially get what you always wanted, but not in a way you really want or expect, and it might be more bittersweet than anything else.

Sagittarius, red
>>
>>19020167
Shot in the dark

Pisces, emerald.

Either way, thank you. It's neat seeing a new type of reading.
>>
>>19020353
>>19020362

Self Card: Strength, Reversed
Power Card: The Chariot, Reversed
Fear Card: Five of Wands

Hello, I hope you are of full heart and in good health.

I think you are too wrapped up in your failures. You see that no matter what you do it is wrong. You must accept the things you cannot change. You must move on from whatever mistakes you have made and try to build a better future instead of trying to make up for the past. I see you have been arguing a lot, even though really the reason for those arguments is because you care but you are unhappy. I think she is the same.

You certainly are capable of salvaging things, but it would be for the best to start anew. Do not rely too hard on her, as she is probably not truly going to be yours, and you will learn in time that she wasn't right for you anyway.

No Refunds.
>>
File: IMG_0258.jpg (987KB, 2752x2848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0258.jpg
987KB, 2752x2848px
>>19020329
An angler fish. This is a warning not to get too attached, lest you lose yourself. Do not abandon hobbies, friends or family that you get along with in order to make a relationship work. It's a delicate balance to maintain, but the sea can be calm waters if you don't forget yourself while tending to your next loved one.

If you feel inclined to trade, you can tell me if there is any future beyond friendship with the friend I call "Bee".
>>
>>19020345
General reading please
>male
>19
>All Along the Watchtower by Jimi Hendrix
>>
>>19020131

1:3.1."God is spirit." He is a universal spiritual presence. The Universal Father is an infinite spiritual reality; he is "the sovereign, eternal, immortal, invisible, and only true God." Even though you are "the offspring of God," you ought not to think that the Father is like yourselves in form and physique because you are said to be created "in his image"—indwelt by Mystery Monitors dispatched from the central abode of his eternal presence. Spirit beings are real, notwithstanding they are invisible to human eyes; even though they have not flesh and blood.
>>
>>19020396
Nine of Cups, Two of Wands, Queen of Swords

There definitely is! But she might not be as romantic as you hope and kind of cold and blunt.You have to be up front with her for what you want in order to get things moving.
>>
>>19020355
Maybe your depression originates from being a fan of such a shit aesthetic as steampunk.
>>
>>19020417
nope, was depressed long before i discovered them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDRHx4cPgbE
>>
>>19020178
>>19020382

Self Card: The Star
Power Card: Eight of Pentacles
Fear Card: Ace of Pentacles, Reverse

You will find enlightenment in loss. It's not something that just "comes to you". You have to work at it. Practice meditation every day. Give up your possessions. Take hallucinogenic drugs. There are many paths to it, that are mostly well documented. You will find the way eventually. Something important will be taken from you and it will shock your system into looking in the right direction.

You will be empowered by work. Practice the occult every day. Get better at it from repetition. You will find something at the end of the road, but it's a long and winding path. This is the key, do not get caught up in the loss of direction, but rather, keep moving, as when you are most confused you are most moving in the right place.

Do not hoard physical wealth, this will only impede your progress. You are looking for spirituality but yet you are also chasing money. You can't have both, at least not in this life.

No Refunds, buddy.
>>
File: IMG_0259.jpg (1MB, 3024x3382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0259.jpg
1MB, 3024x3382px
>>19020387
Thank you. This friend and I have a very interesting relationship. It started out as me having a crush on him and him likely being straight(?) and it turned into a very strange friendship indeed. We argue a lot and have a strange sort of respect for each other even though we're on opposite ends of the political spectrum and have very little in common. Anyway! On to your reading!

A rumpled tie and dress shirt. Is what you do for a living causing you stress? It might be time for a change, or simply a break if you love what you do. Even doing something you love day in and day out can become stressful over time. If it isn't work related, this image suggests to me that you need some sort of change in your routine. Either break out of a strict structure for a few days or introduce some structure if your day to day life is chaotic.
>>
>>19020433
Thank you, how do i practice the occult? I feel like i am almost through step one
>>
>>19020167
If you're still reading
Pisces
Purple
>>
>>19020393
>I see you have been arguing a lot, even though really the reason for those arguments is because you care but you are unhappy. I think she is the same.

This part leads me to believe that you might be picking up on someone else in my life, if that's the case this reading would be 100x more helpful.

Thank you! I know I need to stop dwelling in the past.
>>
>>19020443
Oh my, you're quite good. I might be interested in having a regular exchange agreement with you; I think we can be mutually beneficial to each other. Drop me a throwaway if you're interested.
>>
>>19020405
Thank you! She is certainly cool, blunt and not very emotional, which is what I like about her.
>>
>>19020345
Hey No Refunds
Male
Where is my relationship going?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJCBYUKMvMQ

Thank you!
>>
>>19020384

Yo, Anonymous, let's find out.

Self Card: Page of Cups, Reversed
Power Card: Five of Cups, Reversed
Fear Card: Eight of Wands

You will become attached to expensive things, and it may be your undoing. Fear that which will be of great cost. You will not chase wealth for wealth's sake, but rather some expensive vice that will trap you.

Strength may be found in new connections. Each new person you meet has a story, and each one will provide you a lesson to be learned, even if it isn't easy. You must take care not to burn social bridges, as they will be your greatest ally in the next few years. You will have to find your way back to an old friend, as well. It will be a difficult road, but you will walk on it.

Keep yourself busy. Boredom leads to vice. You will have to keep yourself busy, I cannot stress that enough. Move quickly and move with efficiency. Do not dawdle or rest, as this will bring only more pain and lethargy. You can make it if you try.

No Refunds can be found.
>>
>>19020454
Well, I made an email so I could play a game, and thought I'd never use it, but it looks like I will. Whydidratchetbecomeslang@gmail
>>
File: ronin 2.jpg (275KB, 630x515px) Image search: [Google]
ronin 2.jpg
275KB, 630x515px
The power has dried up, I'm sure it will return tomorrow. Sorry folks.
>>
Automatic drawfag here! I need to charge my phone for a bit, but I will be back later tonight. I'll make a new post, so those of you I didn't get to can respond to that post when I make it. See you all later.
>>
Links to IRC and Discord communities:

https://pastebin.com/DCdHAzL0
>>
File: IncoherentRage.gif (100KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
IncoherentRage.gif
100KB, 300x100px
>>19020475
>>19020417
this is discrimination
i demand a refund >:^(
>>
>>19020367
>>19020485
I Will be around waiting.
>>
Where is Cheswick
>>
>>19020167
Saggitarus
green
>>
Trading. I have two queries.
>>
>>19020696
hey. whatchu got for me, boss? as for me, i want to know about the future between me and my boyfriend.
>>
>>19020708
Still here? Sorry, bathroom break
1) Why does he seem to avoid talking about seeing each other?
2) what did he think of the pictures I sent him earlier?
>>
>>19020714
you in a long distance relationship, too? yeah, that shit bites, but any kind of success with it is worth it. i feel like if it succeeds, it'll be more full of love than any relationship that started out in real live. anyway, here's your cards.

>7 of cups, 7 of wands, ace of swords, knight of pentacles
he thinks you two seeing each other is nothing more than a pipe dream, so he'd rather just not talk about it and focus on what's in the now. he thinks it's a nice concept, but as things stand, he doesn't believe it'll ever happen, so talk about it just upsets him. maybe you should bring this up. it might do you some good.

>6 of pentacles, 5 of swords
he liked them, but things you said before were bothering him, so it kept him from enjoying it to the fullest. but deep down, yeah, he did enjoy them! don't worry anonsy.

i'm rooting for you. i hope everything turns out ok.
>>
>>19020708
queen of cups
hermit (clarified by eight of cups, five of pentacles)
knight of wands
ten of pentacles

There is definitely a future, but be warned that it won't be until you both go through a lot of pain and struggle. Honestly, at some point, things just don't seem practical anymore to either of you. You both want something, but you're having a hard time wrapping your mind around what kind of future you two can actually have. Expect to take a "break" eventually.
Anyways, the good news is that he comes running back, and the sensation I felt was a lot like a boomerang. He goes off, it feels like he won't come back, but he won't be able to stand the separation much either. When he returns, you two begin working towards a more stable future together.
I pulled two of swords and ace of swords for advice. If you want to reach the ten of pentacles, when you're both ready, you have to communicate. You have to speak your mind and your expectations of each other. Conflict resolution is going to be a major factor in the overall success of your relationship.

Did you have another query since you did both of mine?
>>
>>19020722
long distance, but then we broke up. trying to get things back working though. he's feeling really afraid, not much faith, etc..
>>
>>19020167
Aquarius
Pink
>>
>>19020725
yeah sure, if you're willing. what will be the circumstances of that little break? and what sort of impact will it have on us both?

>>19020730
ah, then yeah, that puts a whole new meaning on the cards i pulled. the shit you went through is really weighing on his mind, and he's not sure things can be patched up from here, but deep down, he wants it. keep trying anon.
>>
>>19020745
brb with your read. let me grab the phone real quick! someone keeps calling
>>
>>19020345
Hello No Refunds,

If you're still around, I'd appreciate a draw regarding the most mature way to handle my current relationship status.

F/25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSG0DrTD6ow
>>
>>19020745
>what will be the circumstances of that little break? and what sort of impact will it have on us both?
page of swords reversed
queen of pentacles reversed
ten of cups reversed

All reversed. Seems the circumstances are that there is a lack of communication that leads to a breakdown in overall satisfaction of the relationship. In simpler terms, you don't meet each other's needs. With the queen of pentacles reversed, it may suggest that you aren't meeting his needs.
As for the impact, that is ten of cups reversed. You're both feeling pretty unhappy, pretty devastated. Thankfully miscommunication is easily fixed by...BING! Communication. Just reaching out, extending the olive branch.
>>
>>19020761
thanks amigo. i really appreciate it. if i see such an event on the horizon, i'll do my best to fix it before chaos erupts. have a nice night.
>>
I am going to be trading for the next couple of minutes.

Here is my question is my life worth living, is it worth seeing it too the end. Here on /x/ and in real life it has become quite clear I won't ever get anything I want.
>>
>>19020779
Nothing is set in stone. Life is worth living, so please don't take that away from yourself. It's the most precious thing that you have.
>Hanged Man, Lovers, Eight of Pentacles
Good things WILL come, anon, but it's going to take effort on your part. Really putting your head down and dedicating yourself to your health--mental and physical. Also finding something you feel is truly rewarding, which can be a journey in and of itself.
>Page of Swords, Hermit, Three of Swords
This is how people who know you will feel if you kill yourself. There isn't any happiness in this spread anon. People love you and don't want to see you cut your life short.
>>
>>19020785
Thank you what's your query?
>>
>>19020791
None needed anon. I don't want you to die.
>>
I've tried to kill myself last week but people helped me and I don't want to be a cunt with them by trying again but inside I'm already rotting, been trying to do something positive to move on and find joy in life again yet it makes me withdraw even more. Doesn't matter how much I love them, I'll always feel unwelcome, uninterested and I feel it's only a matter of time to try again and succeed. I need something to hold on because I'm giving up again.
>>
>>19020187
I'll read if your query is worthwhile.
>>
>>19020844
Want a reading? General?
>>
>>19020131
why is it that every div question I ask is replied with "oh shit nigger you dont wanna know".

like, what a cop out.
>>
>>19020897
Please kind anon, anything that I can look forward to not give up would be highly appreciated.
>>
>>19020917
Ok. Give me a sec.
>>
>>19020929
Thank you for your time
>>
I'm really interested in divination but I'm also a new Christian, any Christians here have any insight into whether or not divination is permissible?
>>
>>19020897
>>19020883
My life fell apart due to death, breakups, lost money, and sexual harassment which led to a mental breakdown, the development of a mental illness, and the loss of my job, my friends, and my will to live..Im so depressed and scared to leave my house..I have no life and no hope... please, if any of you are still reading, could you do a spread for me?
>>
>>19020945
It is not, it's considered occult/witch craft
>>
>>19020953
Awesome, thanks
>>
>>19020931
Do you mind elaborating a little: Who were the people who helped you? What do they mean to you? I'm almost done, but something isn't quite clicking here...
>>
>>19020951
Sure. I'll read after I'm done with this.
>>
>>19020965
My brothers and my ex.
>>
>>19020973
Thank you. The last card makes more sense now.

The first card I drew you - your situation - happened to be seven of cups, one of my personal least favorite cards. Disarray, confusion, losing control - no wonder you feel like giving up. Obviously, and clearly stated by cards as well - this is not an option. Decide to not give up. You will have to stay strong, because your hard times are not over yet. Conflicts are nearing.

However: Light shines indeed in the end of the tunnel. If you manage to keep your resolve and endure a little more, you will find peace, and joy. Rest assured. The solution, the harmony you'll find, is lasting. But it's not yours alone.

You mentioned that you feel like withdrawing. Fight this urge. Opening up is the correct way. You feel unwelcome, but that doesn't seem to be because they wouldn't want you there. It's because you are not letting them in. Be honest with them. They want to help you, and they care, truly. Remember, that you cannot do this alone. It won't be easy, it never is. But if you won't give up, cards promise you a new beginning, a new world.
>>
>>19021020
>because your hard times are not over yet. Conflicts are nearing.
I'm done, can't take it anymore# thank you
>>
>>19020951
You said you have no life and no hope... As for your life, I don't know, but hope is still there. You can't see it, because you're carrying so much in front of you. Cards advice you to leave your burden behind and start a new. You've endured a lot - but the sun is rising and a new day has begun.

Have you really given up? If so, you wouldn't be here. Find that resolve, and hold on to that. It will carry you through your long, long journey. Be patient. Give yourself time to heal. There's nothing to be scared of. Start slow, with small steps. Rushing is no good. Don't try to carry more than you can handle.

Your progress will be steady. Don't rush it even though you regain your vitality. Think about your health and needs first and foremost. Things will begin to get better soon as you decide to try.
>>
>>19021059
I'm sorry to hear that, anon. All I can tell is that the conflict is temporary - I cannot see how long. I wish for you the best, but the decision lies in your hands.
>>
Any readers still in here?
>>
>>19021081
Is it important?
>>
>>19021084
Not at all.
>>
>>19021087
Oh. I guess I'm not bothering then.
>>
Hello anyone willing to do a reading for me? Just post what you need to know.
>>
>>19020345
>>19020168
28 male Capricorn
Give me a general reading of my near future please
Hit the road jack - Ray Charles
>>
>>19020315
>>19021211
It helps if you read carefully, how many readings these readers offer, if they've already offered then and if they've left before you ask. Otherwise, just wait for the next reader.
>>
Anybody reading?
>>
Nobody? I really need help.
>>
Hello all! Lets do some readings!
I need:
>Query
>Something neat. Something that makes you happy
or if you want an answer to my query (I'm going to take priority over you if you answer them)
>How will my next semester of college be
Academics?
Romance?
>>
File: 1493614174068.jpg (1MB, 1140x760px) Image search: [Google]
1493614174068.jpg
1MB, 1140x760px
>>19021536
What secrets does she hide? Why does she pretend to be like this?
>>
File: 95578-wq0w78.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
95578-wq0w78.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>19021536

Am I going to have sex again soon(had it last night with an ex and it sucked)? (Serious query)
>>
File: 1441135830042.jpg (183KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1441135830042.jpg
183KB, 1124x1024px
>>19021536
>>19021536

Is my money situation going to improve soon?
>>
File: IMG_2588.jpg (164KB, 559x845px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2588.jpg
164KB, 559x845px
>>19021536
>>19021536
>Will I found my startup and get investment?
>>
>>19021536
What do you see my soul is like? My personality?
Witnessing the beauty of new life being born
>>
File: 1435953786119.jpg (71KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
1435953786119.jpg
71KB, 600x478px
>>19021536

If I genuinely start illustrating the life I want using the secret, will it improve my life drastically?
>>
>>19021578
>thinking the secret works
lol
>>
>>19021584

I don't want to get into a big argument or anything but before the secret I had nothing. After watching it I ended up getting a new laptop I wanted, a car, a new TV, new clothes and a gf even though I'm a short, fat fuck.
Also, if any of you are having trouble posting, just use the reply box and hit submit, wait and refresh if you have to until it goes through. Don't forget to copy paste your replies before refreshing
>>
>>19021588
wow it's almost as if having hopes and dreams and an obtainable goal works
>>
File: the softinator.gif (906KB, 245x196px) Image search: [Google]
the softinator.gif
906KB, 245x196px
>>19021536
When will I meet ''the one''
>>
>>19021592

I didn't even take any real action and the money for those things just came into my life but whatever.

NORMAL POSTING HAS RESUMED
>>
Trading
>>
>>19021665
Okay. I would like a summer love general
>>
>>19021536
>Academics
Kenaz, Anusz, Isa.\
It will be a little hard but you will do great so long as you apply yourself. You will learn things this semester more than just how to get good grades, you will learn vital things.
>Romance
Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz
You could get laid pretty easily just don't get too attached because it will not last with whoever you plan on pursuing.

Query, how much longer am I going to be alone, I use to think I didn't need or want anyone but I have unfulfilled desires for love that are starting to affect me. The loneliness is getting too me and when I see other people together it hurts reminding me of what I don't have.
>>
>>19021681

>Page of Wands, 7 of Pentacles, Knight of Pentacles

You're going to need to put yourself out there if you want a gf for the summer. Go out with friends, make a couple of online dating profiles but do something because a gf isn't just going to appear out of thin air for you. The 7 of pentacles fell out, I reshuffled it and it came out again in your reading. Expect your paycheck to get fatter, which means more opportunities for nice dates and good times. Knight of Pentacles speaks of good news, I think the good news here is you're going to be going on a lot of dates soon and you'll get to pick and choose a gf. Remember to wrap it up
>>
>>19021681
>>19021715
>>19021665

I forgot to mention, tell me about my next gf. What does she look like? Do I already know this girl?
>>
>>19021719
Long face that is sort of Oblong. Pointed nose. brown hair with blonde highlights. Average physique. In the scry she was smiling with her eyes closed. She smiles and squints a lot in the sun.
>>
>>19021743
>Long face that is sort of Oblong. Pointed nose. brown hair with blonde highlights.

Are you describing a gf or a horse?
>>
Trading, looking for a scry if possible.

Query what will my next girlfriend look like.
>>
Can someone please give me a reading on money. Need to know if I have a large sum of money coming into my life in the next few days. Been feeling like this for ages, losing patience with the universe.
>>
Trading. I do tarot.
>>
>>19021818
you still trading I have a question.

I am making a fan comic of a DC character, I wanted to know if I do this will it be successful will people like /co/ like it.
>>
>>19021536
General reading please
>something neat
Cloud watching is pretty neat; makes me calm and at ease
>>
>>19021822
Okay. I can give that a shot.
I want to know why L seems to be avoiding the one topic I really want to talk about.
Brb with your read
>>
>>19021818
I do tarot too. I want to know what will happen for me there.
>>
>>19021822
Wheel of Fortune, Ace of Swords, The World

Huh. Seems pretty straight forward to me. Honestly it looks like it's going to be a hit. Be very conscious of your story though. Even if the art isn't perfect, make sure you're totally satisfied with how your story is, because that is what will capture your readers. Was there anything else?
>>
>>19021851
Queen of Swords, High Priestess, Ace of Cups

A breakthrough. You realize something that will help you have a deeper understanding of yourself and your surroundings. You leave feeling like you've learned something, and it has a major emotional impact on you. Anything else?

Love general
>>
>>19021864
Is ace of cups love? Thanks

7 of chalices, 3 of nickels, 5 of logs, golden dollar ace

Seems a lot of fantasizing versus actual action in the love department. Your best bet for love right now is with a coworker you have known for a while who is heavily saught after. Although it will take a long time before they settle with real commitment a stable and long term relationship will result.
>>
>>19021855
Not really thank you its going to be a comic about Power Girl. She doesn't get enough attention.

Okay.
Algiz reversed, Isa, Gebo Reveresd.

They are afraid that either things are getting too serious or that they are worried about the future. I sense that this person might afraid of commitment and possibly doesn't want to settle down all the way. I don't know what exactly you are trying to get this person to talk about but it appears they do not want to, out of fear, perhaps due to the past of failed relationships or due to feelings of entrapment sort of.
>>
trading, I do tarot!

will I be receiving a large amount of money soon
>>
>>19021907

Sure, I'll get started on your question.

As for my question, I want the exact same question.
>>
>>19021907
>>19021920

Since this was a direct yes or no question I pulled out 1 card.

>Nine of Cups

Yes, just be patient and don't try to force the issue. Good times lie ahead.
>>
>>19021889
Yes, ace of cups is typically can represent love, or high emotions in general
>>19021897
Thank you both. Food for though.
>>
>>19021936
are you still here I might trade some more.
>>
File: Hermes001.jpg (117KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hermes001.jpg
117KB, 500x500px
I'm sure I'm in the wrong place but I had 3 tarot cards flipped by a gutterpunk in Portland for $5.
This was 3 years ago, I was a heroin addict and since then Ive been 9 months off opiates. Also I'm
35, male
He flipped 1st Devil card 2nd 9 of swords 3rd 9 of cups. My question is Now that Ive quit opiates does that mean 2nd card 9 of swords is over? Ive also begun alchemy practices. Any trust worthy mediums or star charter?
>>
Hi, anyone reading?
>>
>>19021992
First this was 3 years ago, a lot can happen in this period to be based on a single read
Second what was the question you did back then, was it general or something specific?
Third, that's a not so bad spread, since you gave up on your addictions (The Devil), some worries might have come to surface, they they are what they are, just worries (9 of Swords) and now you're doing well and pretty satisfied, or will be soon (9 of Cups)
>>
22/male/favorite color orange/leo
Should i apologize to K?
Should i approach T? Or A?
And can anyone see anything in my future?
Thanks to anyone who can do me a reading.
*()*((%
>>
>>19022050
I asked for a very general 3 card past, present & future reading. He said that's not how tarot worked but I insisted. I'm on suboxene but almost done with that.
>>
>>19022142

3 card readings usually deal with
>Present
>Action that must be taken
>Outcome
>>
/r/ing general reading (m / Scorpio)
>>
Trading a quick scry
>>
>>19022187

Tell me about my financial future.

What's your query?
>>
>>19022187
you trading a quick scry or are you trading FOR a scry?
>>
>>19022187

Will scry for scry. What do you want to know?

I'd like to know where I'll get stationed.
>>
>>19022199
>>19022187

Whoops, nevermind, too far behind.
>>
>>19022156
Past present and future is possible, as I'm sure you know.
>>
>>19022218

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>19022199
This is a good query for a scry, I'll trade with you.

It looks to be somewhat tropical or jungle-like. I see lush vegetation, possibly palm trees. The air smells salty, so it's likely somewhat close to the ocean. I can't hear anyone talking, so I can't determine language/accent. It feels warm, approximately 80F. That should narrow down somewhat for you.

Scry for me who is responsible for the disruptive device placed on the line.
>>
>>19022218
>comes on a paranormal board
>demands proof
>butthurt about what random, anonymous strangers do with their time

Autissimo Maximo
>>
>>19022218
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little mundane? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the A.:A.:, and Ive been involved in numerous secret rituals in O9A, and I have over 300 confirmed spells. I am trained in astral warfare and I'm the top planeshifter in the entire astral planes. You are nothing to me but just another mudblood. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this density, mark my fucking mantras. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, mundane. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mages across the astral and your loosh is being harvested right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your vessel. You're fucking dead, fedorafag. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my Lesser Banishing Ritual. Not only am I extensively trained in magickal combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the IoT and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the 3rd density, you little mundane. If only you could have known what unholy curses your little 'clever' comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking loosh. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will cast curses all over you and you will be spiritually drained from it. You're fucking dead, mundane.
>>
>>19022236

Ah, so I do make it down to Florida. Baller, that's a good duty station.

>who is responsible

Seeing a palm with a black spot on it. At first it looked like it was burning. Now I'm seeing an upside down white pawn hanging from a chess board. The pawn is now a wine goblet. An empty chair, not a comfortable one, wooden with a poorly padded seat. I'm seeing someone with what I would describe as surfer hair, or it could be a woman. I think it's a long haired man though. There is a pair of pliers, as though someone had been using them to adjust something.

Your culprit has some serious vices. A low ranking person. I think it's a male, and I think that their guilt will be apparent upon basic examination. That black spot is telling me that you'll be able to find evidence pretty easily.
>>
File: 1323990995770.jpg (506KB, 1970x2473px) Image search: [Google]
1323990995770.jpg
506KB, 1970x2473px
Tarot reader looking for a scry.

I want to know what the next girl I have sex with looks like?

I'll draw 3 cards for a general, a 7 card horseshoe spread if you really want to get to the bottom of something.
>>
Where's the readers gone?
>>
>>19022370
Okay. Just tell me you're still there first.

I'd like a reading for late July/early August.
>>
>>19022370
5'2", faded brown messy bob (worn out from dyeing), spunky, chubby (just this side of fat, because she walks everywhere she goes) and really likes sweaters. She'll also punch you in her sleep if you sleep in the same bed. Despite appearances, it will hurt.
>>
>>19022575

I'm here, give me a second.

>>19022583

I don't know if you're being serious or just messing with me but I laughed. Leave me your query.
>>
>>19022575
>>19022592

>The Hermit, Ace of Wands, The Hierophant

Early on you're going to be a bit of a NEET and spend most of late July to yourself. Ace of Wands speaks about moving interstate, flourishing and growth. I get the feeling that you're not going to be moving but travelling outside of your usual comfort zone. Although it might seem scary at first, you will grow a lot from this as a person and be better off. All the bullshit will soon be behind you after your early struggles.
>>
>>19022592
I was semi-serious. Posted the first thing that came to mind. Seems like a friends with benefits deal rather than a girlfriend. You don't have to do a reading for me if you don't want, but if you could tell me something about the future of my school (not my education, but the school itself) that would be appreciated.
>>
>>19022370
>>19022575
>>19022592
I notice legs, long ones climbing out of bed late at night. Oddly, the legs were hairy at first, and I thought she was some kind of feminist, but then I noticed the legs were pretty firm, and the hair disappeared. So she goes to the gym, but isn't muscle or anything. Skinny.

Person has a decent career, I could tell by the expression on her face, which situated her just having sex in the middle of a schedule. Saw her in a business suit. Lives on her own. Sardonic and antipathic seeming, but not sociopathic or anything. Just Type A, 'one of the guys,' lining up her own 'kill' when she wants to have sex with someone.

I couldn't really make out any features. Pale-ish, dark hair.
>>
>>19022609
I keep getting that indication, whether spoken of directly or not. Maybe I should start taking it seriously. Thanks.

I might do free readings later tonight.
>>
Looking for a reading, unfortunately I am unable to trade.
>What will my next girlfriend's appearance be like?
>>
>>19022611

Even though I live in the land of midgets and am one myself, I don't know very many girls who are that short. I do know a girl who fits that description, a coworker of mine with first initial A. Could A be the girl you're talking about?

> but if you could tell me something about the future of my school (not my education, but the school itself) that would be appreciated.

Strange question but I'll get right on it.

>>19022618

I have no idea who that could be,I don't know any girls who live solo actually. Most girls in college I know either live on campus with a roommate or with their parents off campus.

>>19022623

I just go with whatever the cards say and my intuition. It's hard to explain but I can "see" things in my minds eye with the cards. I try to be as accurate as possible.
>>
>>19022627
Honestly, I got a ONS scenario at a bar.
>>
File: 14950689970831405476718.jpg (2MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
14950689970831405476718.jpg
2MB, 4096x2304px
I'll try a few readings. Can't promise on accuracy. Leave me a query. Thank you.
>>
>>19022636
Can you tell me about my next romance? Thanks man.
>>
>>19022636
Dammit, picture is sideways
>>
>>19022636
Any money coming my way in the near future?
>>
>>19022611
>something about the future of my school (not my education, but the school itself) that would be appreciated.
>>19022627

>Three of Cups, King of Pentacles, The Chariot

Good fortune is on its way for the school. King of Pentacles and the Chariot along with my intuition is telling me that the school is going to do some redecorating soon with some funds. Probably even add some new buildings to the campus.

>>19022631

Are you the guy who said it was a chubby girl or the guy who said it was a skinny girl?

I'm old enough but don't drink and think bars are seedy shitholes, either way, thanks.
>>
>>19022636

I'd like to know if I will be coming into a substantial amount of money soon?
>>
>>19022636

Will I get sex soon? Serious query
>>
>>19022641
She'll be a good drinking buddy
>>
>>19022636
What secrets does she hide? Why does she pretend to be like this?
>>
>>19022636
Will something romantic come out with this new friend?
>>
>>19022636
Will I get it?
>>
>>19022636
my next gf
>>
>>19022636

Should I move to Texas? None of my exes live there.
>>
>>19022636
I've lost my mojo I am depressed and I see no reason to be alive how to I get my fire for life back?
>>
>>19022643
Nothing substantial. I think family can help, but you have to change what you are currently doing if you want to make more money
>>
>>19022659
Will I always be this ugly fuck?
Also next romantic partner if there is any, of course.
>>
>>19022651
Yes, once you get your career started
>>
File: IMG_0262.jpg (1MB, 2712x3643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0262.jpg
1MB, 2712x3643px
>>19022644
Good to know. My school is amidst a scandal at the moment. It has to do with money, actually. I have the feeling what you're telling me about is a cover up that is going to placate the students and not actually fix anything. Since I do automatic drawing on here, I let my pencil go while thinking about the girl I described earlier. Let me know if it looks like your coworker.
>>
>>19022636
Will i leave my country and move to another? will it happen soon/ while im still young?
>>
>>19022656
No, you need to get out more
>>
>>19022636
is there a shortcut I don't see or do I have to make this sacrifice of a couple of years at this new job?
>>
>>19022658
Not really a secret. Just a sense of self-importance.
>>
>>19022659
I think yes
>>
>>19022684

Yeah, I got the feeling just from how you raised the question that some shit was going on but those are the cards I drew, all pretty positive. I get the feeling that those implicated will be fired and everything will just blow over, almost like it never happened. I could be wrong of course but time will tell.

You draw very well, that kind of looks like her but my coworker is always wearing glasses. I've had a reading before that basically told me I was going to bang my coworker so it's most likely her.
>>
>>19022663
Yes
>>
File: 1356737492408.jpg (29KB, 567x622px) Image search: [Google]
1356737492408.jpg
29KB, 567x622px
>>19022690

But I just had sex last night with a FWB. To be fair it's been an entire year with this FWB. Maybe I need to put myself out there on dating sites?
>>
>>19022666
Blond, sweet, and funny. Books.
>>
>>19022705
could you tell me when? please
>>
>>19022636

Will I meet my next gf at work?
>>
>>19022667
I think you're overly romanticizing Texas. In general, I do hear it's a neat place.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19022669
Fall in love again
>>
File: 4364634.jpg (49KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
4364634.jpg
49KB, 640x458px
>>19022710
>>
>>19022720

It's a joke based on this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk7uXaNuWNE

I ask because my sister moved over there and offered to let me live with her for free until I get a job. If I end up homeless, I might be forced to go there.

So, should I?
>>
>>19022701
I hope that's the case, considering I plan to work there after I graduate, but as you said, time will tell. I can always pack up and go somewhere else. What I'm training for is I'm high demand, so I'll be alright.

Thanks. Happy humping! I get the feeling that she's very strong even though she doesn't look like it, so be careful!
>>
>>19022676
Girls, i don't think, see beauty in the same way guys do. Or, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty is skin deep?
>>
>>19022688
Yes, I do see this.
>>
>>19022636
Would anything good come out of me trying to transition in the future?
>>
>>19022636

Strange question but am I going to knock up a cute girl on my overseas trip?
>>
>>19022708
I'm thinking, outside you friend circle, in real life
>>
>>19022747
>Would anything good come out of me trying to transition in the future?

Nope, unless you consider suicide good?
>>
>>19022636
Can i have a general reading please?
>>
>>19022755
its not for that reason, its deepest shit, you wouldnt understand
>>
>>19022695
You should stay the course. Every other option, you know where it goes. This'll toughen you
>>
>>19022636
what R feels about me?
>>
>>19022729
....Oh is that all lol. Easier said than done.
>>
>>19022715
Not so soon. But, it doesn't appear to be anything that requires much effort on your part, and when you do get it, I don't even think it'll be that special
>>
>>19022765
Honestly, Youre prety spot on mate.
thank you
>>
>>19022717
No
>>
>>19022764
Was it ever truly anything easy? No, but when it happens, it happens.
>>
>>19022755
besides i dont plan on living a lot if things remain like they are now
>>
>>19022731
Haha, that sounds like an opportunity I'd take up personally. You could, but I think your issue has more have to do with what you want to do in life rather than location
>>
>>19022783

Yeah, if I take it then things will be easier short term but it'd throw a huge wrench in my plans to become rich. If I stay I'd struggle a bit for now but in the future I'd be closer to becoming wealthy.
>>
>>19022747
Hmm. I actually get the sense that it won't matter a whole lot whether you do or don't.
>>
>>19022749
Yea you could
>>
>>19022636

Next gf pls
>>
>>19022758
I see you struggling to take care of a baby
>>
>>19022792
intriguing answer
Could I get the desired results of my transition?
>>
>>19022762
Friendship
>>
>>19022803
what kind of friendship?a caring one?
>>
>>19022788
Texas does sound like a cool place though. I'm romanticizing it hehe.
>>
>>19022799
I'm not waiting after a baby
>>
>>19022636
What's my next relationship like?
>>
>>19022800
The results of you transition will play out more on a physical level. Your intellect will still demand satisfaction.
>>
>>19022808
Actually I see it being about having lots of fun
>>
>>19022811
/shrug that's what I saw
>>
>>19022822
So the big question would be?
Do i have a chance at passing?
>>
>>19022821
Very family orientated
>>
>>19022836
Ah yes, the perennial question. You will have no problem being liked and accepted by others. But, I have a sneaky suspicion that either way, either you transition or not, you will find at least some dissatisfaction with yourself
>>
OK, that's enough. I hope it helped. Tricky questions this time.
>>
>>19022847
What can i do to make this fucking situation end?
>>
>>19022856
this guy
>>
>>19022837
Cool.
Are you able to tell if I know her at the moment?
>>
>>19022856
I'll do this one. Is this a serious query?
>>
>>19022864
No, I don't believe you do.
>>
>>19022844
>you will find at least some dissatisfaction with yourself
Sadly, this is true.
Thank you for all
>>
>>19022875
I've got a serious one if you're up to it.

I've got this sensation of something in my left chest. It just doesn't feel right. Like something is lodged in there, like some sort of psychic intrusion. It has been there for years now and it's a concern. Where most people will feel an empty spot or a hole that needs filled, there is /something/ in mine.

If you cant get to it it's all good. Have a good night/sleep!
>>
>>19022879

Have an awesome day
>>
Looking for a scryer, I do tarot!
My query: What does RC think of me? Does he like me?
He is a maLe Capricorn
And I'm a female Virgo
>>
>>19022892
Ah, I have the same or similar thing. There is a lot of emotional tension being held there. That's one way to put it. Another way is, you got a spiritual entity there. Make friends with it.
>>
>>19022892
Yeah i'm up for it sorry for late reply
>>
>>19022774
Okay do you know when/how it will happen?
>>
>>19022875
Yes it's a serious one
Sorry for late reply
>>
>>19022920
When you start getting out there more
>>
>>19022911
Isn't making friends with an entity dicey?
>>
>>19022923
It ends when your anger about it ends
>>
Hey I just got my first deck and want to break it in so I'm taking queries. (Ps absolute novice)
>>
>>19022939
Can you give me a general reading about my situation please?
>>
>>19022939
general please
>>
>>19022939
Okay So I am thinking of making a comic and posting it on /co/ how will the anons there like.
>>
I miss stray :( and ches
>>
>>19022941
What's your situation if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>19022936
Investigate it
>>
File: 1493495583915.jpg (90KB, 464x895px) Image search: [Google]
1493495583915.jpg
90KB, 464x895px
Where the fuck is my love life going?
>>
>>19022946
I miss Ches too
>>
>>19022939
Love general
>>
>>19022942
Three of wands supported by an upside down hermit and a right side up 3 of cups. Have you had any big changes in your world view recently?
>>
>>19022931
alright do you have any hints on where I should go, bars, church, any suggestions?
>>
>>19022955

down the drain
>>
>>19022950
I'll look into it. If you're up to read it, what is its true motive?
>>
>>19022958
This place is not the same without them
>>
>>19022947
I'm not mentally ill but i swear on my fucking soul that i'm being stalked and harassed and have been for years

Everywhere i go i get intercepted by people that make it obvious that they know and are watching me

Everything has taken it's roots from my family and right now i'm on the verge of being on the streets, i barely can make it to next month
>>
>>19022976
Define intercepted?
>>
>>19022968
I was thinking bars. Partying and stuff, heh, only because it seems to resonate with you. But, go wherever you like
>>
>>19022944
All upside down.... 4 of cups supported by the hierophant and the knight of pentacles. I think they will find your comic boring and unoriginal, but clear and easy to see its meaning
>>
>>19022976
Give me a bit to do like a 15 card reading for you.
>>
>>19022973
It can teach you about yourself
>>
>>19022982
I go somewhere, some random fuck will either try to interact with me in an overall scripted weird way

Or

A group of people pass by me and start shouting some bullshit that is clearly aimed at me

Without going into more details, whether you call me schizo, bi polar or whatever the fuck you guys always come with, this shit has been lasting for way too long and i'm fucking tired of being backstabbed and trapped over people's bullshit melodramatic gossipmongering
>>
>>19022988
Thanks
>>
>>19022976
From what I see what you say about the president being hard on you is true and you have lived a lonely life but in your future I see you gaining a great deal of wealth and power but you will still yearn for company and will not be fulfilled
>>
>>19022963
Yeah, anon pretty big changes too
>>
>>19023007
Real funny man but i'm not up to be made fun of
>>
>>19022997
It's some sort of personal guide? Benevolent? If so, is there a term that I can research?
>>
>>19023001
I don't think that it's a schizophrenic deal. May be paranoia. If anything it sounds like a bit of narcissism, if you're willing to take that angle. This is general behavior from people. Study dominance games and social Dynamics. It may not stop them but it will help you understand them. It helped take a lot of the pain away from my life being able to understand it.
>>
>>19022939
How do I get my mojo back, How do I break through this depression.
>>
>>19022939
Love general please
>>
>>19022959
From what I see is that I the far past you might have asked out an old crush and were rejected over another man/woman that took her eye, for the near future I see you are wealthy and strict possibly due to some trust issues or lack of confidence. your future though is blessed by the wheel of fortune supported by a two of cups but also a upside down 7 of pentacles. You will find great happiness in love but be careful using your wallet because tough financial times might be coming soon
>>
>>19022955
Six of Pentacles
You keep giving in love but it seems you don't get back in return. You seem to be needy when it comes to love. Maybe you should take some time for yourself.

I'm really new to reading any feedback is helpful
>>
>>19022939
>>19022901
This pls, but instead of scrying you can use tarot pls
>>
>>19023012
I only said what I saw I didn't not joke at all
>>
>>19023028
It seems that you might be lacking in health maybe due to weight or the mind. From what I see I would suggest becoming more active in social environments maybe joking a biking or jogging group
>>
>>19022636
will she will regret her decision on future (years)?
>>
>>19023039
Bad luck for your love life anon you will have to fight for your lover and maybe go against some of your own ideals to get here but in the end be batraied by your lover most likely in the way of robbery
>>
>>19023047
What is your quarry?
>>
>>19023043
So that's why she left me? Do you see her having any interest in me in the future?
>>
>>19023024
I would love to assume it's what you mentioned but it's way more complicated than you think and the reasons I won't bother going into details are because i'd have to write my life and all the links to why i'm at the point i'm at

I've lived with suspicions for years and it's since 2014 that i've been woken up about it and tried to warn people about it but it only kep becoming worse

It's really bad

Everytime i cut someone or a group of people out of my life, it just got worse
>>
>>19023009
Care to share and or explain? (I was guessing a political change in views but I wasn't sure)
>>
>>19022939
alright is there anything I can do to win over A, she's the girl I like.
>>
>>19023093
>political
Nah, I just have a new and more cynic view of people, of my fate and even of my identity.
thats all.
>>
>>19023088
with this having a great chance of coming true due to an upside down 6 of cups I see that your lover will change her current mind of you after you better your world view or mind in the sciences and arts... becoming a better man
>>
>>19023112
Thank you for helping me learn and it might do you good but to be to untrusting
>>
>>19023013
Hmm. I'm still investigating mine myself. I don't think it's intentions are harmful. It can be a personal guide, the seat of intuition. A familiar, of sorts? I don't tend to research on it too much personally fir I don't know if i can trust other people's opinions. Either way, I think learning about it, befriending it, is a way to go. If it was truly that harmful, you'd already be dead. I believe such entities can come as a result of strong, and neglected, past emotional issues. But, go ahead and research. Look at spiritual cosmologies to Carleton June if you need to. Angels and demons. Spirits. If it helps.
>>
>>19023122
>Thank you for helping me learn
No problem anon, you were pretty good on my reading.
>it might do you good but to be to untrusting
Lets agree to disagree
>>
>>19023123
Oops, ment to say Carl Jung*
Stupid spellchecker
>>
>>19023108
I'm sorry to say anon but the shadow of death fallows you on the road of fighting for A. You will struggle and gain nothing from chasing her except being a worse off man in spirit and in life
>>
Ive never ever been successful in having a reading done here so I'm not sure how possible it is. I could really use one right now if a guide had a free moment. I am female, 31 years old , favourite colour is green and astrological sign is cancer.

My life has been overwhelmed with constant financial stress for many years with major ups and downs and no foreseeable end in the future. Finances have taken a major turn for the worst since my partner hasn't been working recently and with two small children things haven't been easy but I feel they are about to get worse. This has had a huge toll on our relationship as well and the whole thing hasn't been easy for me to rationally deal with.

Will there be any silver lining for my family anytime soon? Anything I should be doing differently?

Any insight in greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19023116
Looks accurate. Thanks
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19023150
>>
>>19023126
Fair fair anon fair fair
>>
>>19023045
Im stuck in an old relationship, a new one that would flurish went down the drain as soon as she showed me she was into really normie guru like cult and another girl told me she doesnt like me, i feel like shit.
>>
>>19023161
Most I can suggest anon is to stop searching for love and focus on bettering yourself mentally and physically
>>
>>19023171
I do, im about to run a 10k race this weekend and im a med student, its not like i have nothing going for me, i guess its just luck
>>
>>19023123
My concern is giving ground to something that doesn't have my best interests in mind. That and all of the bouts of sleep paralysis ranging from wholesale awful to excellent I've no idea what it'd end up being. Afraid, mainly. And things lie.

How would one contact something like that,specifically?
>>
>>19022939
general for this year pls?
>>
>>19023259
Meditation practice. It all comes to that. In your meditation, you may find you can sense it, become more aware of it, it's thoughts and feelings. Listen to it. Heal it. Befriend it.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19020945
if you are interested in tarot, you ought to definitely check out the Irish philosopher-monk Dom Hederman's book Tarot: Talisman or Taboo? It's a great introduction to the tarot from a Christian perspective.
>>
>>19021338
yes. Tarot reading if you like.
What's up?
>>
>>19023137
Hello anonette,
I did a reading on your overall situation using the Marseilles tarot (pic related), good for the next 3-4 months, and the layout is as follows:

1. Relationship/emotional: The Hanged Man
2. Financial: The Bateleur
3. Professional: Temperance
4. Material well-being: The Moon
5. Health: The Pope
6. Plans and projects: Force
7. Intellectual & Spiritual: The Emperor

Ok, let’s take a look at these in more detail: The Hanged Man here represents some kind of blockage in your relationship, most likely with your partner, and most likely again due to your straitened circumstances. Know that whatever you do will not be enough for the time being. There is no quick and easy way out of this, patience, understanding, optimism and mutual support are going to be necessary to get over this rough patch. Hang in there and weather it out.

Finance: This is going to be a good time to see about making some investments and getting some savings made, the important thing will be to get started.

With respect to work (Temperance), it looks like things will be up and down for the next few months, but the situation will improve overall by the end of that time.

Material well-being is here represented by the Moon which indicates family and entourage as well as instability. If difficulties stem from the workplace, then consider either a change of position in your company or a change of job entirely if at all possible.

contd.
>>
>>19023137

contd.
Health is looking good overall, with the caveat that you (or partner etc) don’t do anything dangerous or risky to either your (or anyone else’s) health or safety.

Plans and projects: there are difficulties going ahead with plans, but this is the time to get things done (Strength/Force) and you have the resources to do so if you put all your efforts into it.

On the intellectual level (the Emperor isn’t a spiritual card), it looks like some further education or training in something concrete and practical is being advised here.

To sum it all up and make a brief synthesis, I would say that you and your partner need to have a sit down and consider your options: yourself being the sole breadwinner puts a strain on your relationship but you ought to have some patience and understanding and give support. Also be on the look out for training opportunities or other, better jobs for yourself, and training or educational opportunities for your partner which will prove useful in the mid-long run. And look at managing your finances more efficiently too.

I hope this helps and don’t hesitate to give some feedback in one these /div/ threads, thanks.
>>
air query

general; however you are to read into what you know not about.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.