[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the karmic repercussions of getting revenge? I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

What are the karmic repercussions of getting revenge? I know I shouldn't still be carrying this but nearly 15 years later I still, so very desperately, want to take revenge on one of the bullies that tormented me in school. What should I do /x/?

This thread inspired by the Black & White Mirror hermetics exercise from Franz Bardon.
>>
>>19019642
>reading Bardon
>wants revenge on a bully from childhood
Yep, that's about what I've come to expect from Bardon's followers.
>>
>>19019654
I'm not reading Bardon to take revenge, just dredging up old memories
>>
>>19019642
if you believe in karma, how can you be sure that his bullying isn't just karmic repayment for something terrible you did in a previous life?
>>
>>19019659
that's not how i've ever thought of karma but whoa
>>
>>19019666
That's literally what karma is. Good and bad shit that follows you from life to life, more or less.
>>
>>19019657
No, I just mean the pettiness of it all.
>>
>>19019678
I guess I just don't associate karma with determinism like that. More with, say, being born with a deformity or something.
>>
File: Tzitzimitl.png (32KB, 332x470px) Image search: [Google]
Tzitzimitl.png
32KB, 332x470px
Demons homie. Summon and have them bind, poison, paralyze, mute, blind, deafen, sterilize and completely brutalize them. Get in on that tasty spellwork.
Outside of Goetia, Tzitzimitl is really good at fucking up people's lives.
Focus your mind and imagine if you are around them that the spell is creeping from you towards them and completely ensaring them. Then leave them cursed.
If you fear karmic repercussions than walk away. karma was never a friend anyways.

It's like that teacher who hates you who steps in to break up a fight to protect the other kid.
>>
>>19019711
And what if I want to just get over it?
Also, doesn't karma deal with intent not with results? What if I truly think revenge is appropriate?
>>
>>19019738
karma is not completely understood.
just give it a try and see. the results on your personal judgement will be ambiguous.
with the same reasoning that your tormentors are probably enjoying themselves. But if you are planning on moving on from that, then do it. Why bother sating curiosity here if you can simply let go of your abused ego?

I'll just sit here having fun having my enemies tootbrush taste like dick, or having their spouse be a cheater or maybe have their hair fall out, haha.
>>
>>19019776
Guess it's nice knowing how much baggage i'm actually carrying. Cool exercise
>>
>>19019642
Revenge is good. For every action there are consequences. When you take action to get revenge, you become an agent of karma! You provide the consequences, you make karma happen to those bullies.
>>
>>19019642
>What are the karmic repercussions of getting revenge?
Negative obviously

Whatever act of revenge you commit will eventually come back around and be done to you, which will cause you to want revenge once again and thus you've trapped in an endless cycle

OR you could forgive the person and not only by free of the grudge you've been holding but also incur good karma. The fact that somebody wronged you in the past isn't the issue, it's the fact you're holding onto a grudge in the present moment. Thus the grudge itself is the enemy, not the person, and you should seek to elimate the grudge
>>
>>19020430
Also yeah this as well
>>19019659

You were bullied BECAUSE of your past negative karma, so why would you seek to incur further negative karma? What you do to others you ultimately do to yourself, so always try to act out of love
>>
>>19019642
You are thinking too self-centered. Don't think in terms of revenge, think in terms of action and consequence. Karmic action is what you put into the environment, karmic consequence is what the environment gives back to you.

Some person performed a hurtful action toward you, and so a hurtful consequence will be their reward. From your standpoint, the environment caused you to hurt. This was your karmic consequence. If you now lash out at the environment (these people) in a hurtful way, you will only be inviting the environment to return a hurtful consequence. Reacting to karmic consequence negatively is like fighting a hydra. The more you lop off heads, the more heads there are.
>>
Thanks guys
>>
File: 11GyXK6IxL1EDC.gif (125KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
11GyXK6IxL1EDC.gif
125KB, 500x375px
tl;dr
take that dick like a man.
until you are no longer a man
>>
>>19020308
Make sure you're justified before you do something that could impact your karma
>>
>>19019642
Just give me a name.
Be sure that name is the name of the person you absolutley want something horrible to happen to. Also i will need an image
>>
This is not a karma-based universe.
>>
>>19019642
>What should I do /x/?
take solace in the fact that that person will have to live with the repercussions for the rest of your life, as they age their mind will weigh heavy for all the pain they have caused
>>
>>19019642
It's not worth it, take it from someone who's gone through with it.
Everything he owned began to break
Everything he touched turned to shit
The people in his workplace began to hate him
So it worked right?
Then I truly realized what I had done.
It wasn't just his life that became miserable but also his family
It wasn't his things that were breaking but theirs
Their life had gone to shit with him...
I had cursed a whole family in the process of cursing him.
When I saw what I had done it became clear that this was the greatest sin I had ever committed
I forgave him and with everything I had in me I prayed and begged to lift the curse and forgive me for doing such a horrible thing to him and the innocent people it affected.
Now their lives are getting better
Positivity and hope are tools they can yet again wield
Please forgive the person you wish to curse and move on with your life
Don't follow my path and bear the burdon of the suffering of people caught in the crossfire
Don't put that black mark on your soul
>>
>>19019642
Do not -- revenge is of the Lord's work (and His ONLY)

Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

Romans 12:19

your bully WILL face God's wrath
>>
If they no longer impact your life, move on. If they do, ruin them. Be a monster and do worse than they can comprehend. You know them to be hurtful and untrustworthy. Be worse.

Fuck Karma. We are monkeys. We are made of meat and run on bio-electro-chemestry. Very soon you will be dead. You gonna let an electro-meat monkey get the better of you in your short time here? You going to accept the control of superstition? No wonder you attracted beatings.

Live like a man or some poofy pants, curly shoe swammi worried about Karma. Fuck if I care. I just like to educate is all.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.