[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moon is a fake hologram? Mandela Effect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: foto_no_exif.jpg (3MB, 3968x2976px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
3MB, 3968x2976px
I'll just leave this here and let you be the judge.

https://youtu.be/rI8CnanF7FA
>>
No, the moon is not a hologram. Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
File: image.png (343KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
343KB, 750x1334px
Jacksfilms meme
>>
>>19019567
How can you be so sure?
>>
>nice post cia
>>
"Fake hologram"

Yeah sure it's a "fake" hologram. Meaning it isn't actually a hologram.
>>
>>19019569
never heard of it.
>>
>>19019573
fake object aka possible hologram
>>
>>19019557
Well, looks flat though. Just like the sun actually. Is there any proof the sun is not flat. No NASA please.
>>
>>19019572
wouldn't it be nice?
>>
>>19019584
exactly just like the sun during the day time. if you can stand to look at it (your eyes adjust after awhile and it didn't hurt), you will see they move exactly the same. there is video of the sun doing the exact same thing on the same channel.
>>
>>19019584
also fuck nasa. anyone who thinks otherwise should gtfo of this thread.
>>
Probably not a hologram since it's been observed and written about since the beginning of recorded human history. There's also the fact that we've, you know, been there. They even left a mirror up there so they could bounce a laser beam from the moon back to Earth.

Look, I know it's exciting to think about the "what ifs", like, what if there weren't so many goddamned stupid motherfucking mouth breathers inhabiting this planet, or what if Dr. Pepper cleaned your teeth and caused weight loss instead of the opposite, but at the end of the day most "what if" questions you will personally ask are going to be retarded drivel. I'll give you credit though, you aren't as pathetic as flat earthers.
>>
>>19019599

>REEEEE ANYBODY WHO DISAGREES WITH ME SHOULD PROMPTLY GET OUT OF MY RETARD ECHOCHAMBER
>>
part 2 here:
https://youtu.be/kQqS2nxgkXo
>>
dear god....EVERY THING I KNOW IS A LIE!!!!
>>
>>19019607
(; I love it when you guys are cute
>>
>>19019613

Please gas yourself.
>>
>>19019610
probably true.
>>
>>19019616
no u
>>
>>19019625
After u
>>
>>19019603
thanks for the reply. I appreciate that.
>>
bump for truth
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 1024x569px
>>19019557
You're fairly ignorant (and that is being kind)
Pretty simple really

Daily reminder that your must be 18 years of age to post in 4chan

>pic unrelated
>>
>>19019557
I dont think a hologram can produce "cooling" light.
>>
i swear, /x/ gets dumber as the years go by. Either you guys are bored with your life or you guys literally believe in anything while at the same time denying everything
>>
>>19019809
thank you for the compliment.
>>
>I don't know what quantum means
>but I'll look smart if I use it in a term I've made up!
>>
>>19019818
Nothing can produce a cooling light. That's not how light works.
>>
ITT

EXTREMELY DUMB FUCKS WHO THINK THE EARTH AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS FLAT BECAUSE YOUTUBE TOLD ME IT WAS.

PROBLEM IS YOU WANT A SIMPLE EXPLANATION 'HURR DURR I CAN SEE IT IT LOOKS FLAT' ' HURR DURR YOUVE NEVER SEEN THE EARTH HOW DO YOU KNOW? CHECKMATE WITH SMUG DUMB FUCK LOOK'

LEARN FUCKING ASTROPHYSICS, IT WILL REQUIRE EFFORT ON YOUR PART SO I AM DOUBTFUL YOU WILL BOTHER BUT THEN YOU WILL SEE HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOU ALL SOUND

TL;DR THERE IS NO SIMPLE EXPLANATION FOR YOU MORONS, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY THE EARTH AND MOON ARE SPHERICAL THEN LEARN ASTROPHYSICS......

FUCKING MORONS
>>
Highly recommended.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUGxysKSGEM
>>
i noticed the same thing the other night. maybe its something they do to amp up the violence in chicongo.

t. long time moongazer
>>
>>19020440
probably (;
>>
>>19019557
Where would the hologram come from? The moon doesn't stay in one place. There would have to be projectors all over the world to trace the movements of this holographic moon to make it have the same orbit it does now. Think about how much that would cost. And for what purpose? Why even post something retarded like this? Boredom? I don't think you're actually that stupid.
>>
>>19019557
>following the moon with camera
>clouds move fast at night
>moon gets brighter when not shrouded by clouds
what the fuck makes this a hologram?
>>
>>19019584
LOL
Look better, you faggot. If even that fails, smoke some weed at dusk and stare at the sun for a while. You'll see it like never before.
>>
>>19021139
And to expand on that a bit.

During the day, the sun covers the entire sky. Every little piece of blue you see in the sky is the direct light of the sun being reflected by the atmosphere to your eyes. In fact, the only reason you're perceiving the sun to be so small is the shape of your eyes.

If you need a more practical demonstration, go to the sea, or at least a lake at night and walk by it. If the sun, moon, or even street laps are on, you will see that the light on the surface of the water follows you around. All of the water surface is being lighted up by the source, but you only get to see the fraction that directly enters your eyes.

If something is making holograms that big and powerful, worrying about them is pointless.
>>
>>19021157
I'm not worried.
>>
File: gG696Hh.png (258KB, 599x698px) Image search: [Google]
gG696Hh.png
258KB, 599x698px
bump with old Samsung logo. pic related
>>
>>19019939
christ, its like these people forget the atmosphere exists
>>
>>19023264
that's not really related.
>>
>>19023470
Yeah, no, it really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jvgfVjuEec&list=PLX6iy03kvnk5aNGpEVbe7ho4q_rG0pKJK

Also it's pretty easy to photoshop too.

The thing is, if there were really a "glitch" in the moon, then two different cameras in two completely different locations would both record the same phenomenon simultaneously.

But that never happens. It's either a local atmospheric thing, or just a hoax. Given all the other goofball shit this guy does, I'd say it's the latter.
>>
>>19023264
it's like people think for themselves.
>>
>>19023507
not a hoax, you can see this any night the moon is visible for yourself.
>>
>>19019603
>Look,

Wow nice cutting technique, very compelling argument.
>>
>>19024668
lol nice catch
>>
>>19024668

It's not my fault this place is full of literal retards like yourself. No argument would be compelling enough because you're biased. You want to believe there's a conspiracy behind every little fucking thing because hurr duh luminerti confirmed LUCIFER IS REAL DURRRR, but you're just fucking retarded. It really is that simple.

A perfect example would be the absolute dipshits who claim that proof of this "hologram moon" are "waves" which appear in front of it whenever an aircraft passes in front of it from your point of view. You dumb motherfuckers are so scientifically dull that you don't understand concepts like wake turbulence, which has a tendency to distort the air behind an aircraft as it travels forward.

You're helplessly retarded and you'll believe fucking ANYTHING as long as it has "conspiracy" in front of, or behind it.
>>
>>19025151
the need to insult constantly kind of gives you away.
>>
>>19024605

Yes and the atmosphere is always there. Jesus christ.
>>
>>19026145
Muhammad.
>>
>>19019557

Pay attention, guys, this is another great discovery and mistery solved be /x/ top minds!!

Great job OP now keep pushing the truth out there, don't be deterred if people laugh at you, they are just working for the Iluminati or some shit that want to perpetuate the lie that the moon is just and artificial sat elite -ha! What do they thing we, are fools??

Thank you so much for this post that enriches and makes this board so great. Please keep ripping this veil of reality they created to snare us!

Remember: there's no such a thing as a stupid, retarded, brain deaded theory. Fuck me, there isn't.

Also, if you really believe these things, wit Hal all your heart, don't go to the doctor and don't take meds, they just want to silence you
>>
>>19019584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGbqjP1q_0c
>>
>>19019625
sure kid
>>
>>19019584
>no nasa please

I think my sides just lift off from Cape Canaveral
>>
>>19026844
Yeah no
>>
>>19026900
guess they're headed straight down into the ocean then
>>
>>19019557
i'll just leave this here and let your mind devolve into that of an apes
>>
>>19026948
thank you!
>>
I remember watching the moon in the morning, it looked so big, and so detailed with the naked eye
I was laying down on my rooftop, the moon was behind the clouds, I didnĀ“t realize it was the moon at first, so I freaked out, because it was so big, it looked like something was coming down
>>
>>19028227
when was this?
>>
>>19029529
like 3 years ago
I felt so dumb
>>
>>19029808
what if you weren't dumb?
>>
>>19031685
what a dumb question. Now you are both dumb.
>>
>>19019557
Hmmm ... as an unbiased observer, after studying this video for several hours very detailedly ... I can indeed confirm it seems to be a picture of the moon at night with some clouds moving in front of it.
>>
File: mysides.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mysides.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>19026900
This fits in perfectly
>>
My sides are in orbit LUL
>>
File: 1492741220442.jpg (16KB, 237x338px) Image search: [Google]
1492741220442.jpg
16KB, 237x338px
>>19019557

According to Ancient Aliens the Moon is Hallowed.
>>
>>19032908
cool bro
>>
>>19019567
Did NASA tell you that?
>>
>>19019557

Looks like a fake if you ask me
The light on the clouds seem to be originating from a different direction than the moon
>>
>>19033350
it is raw unedited footage.
>>
daily reminder the moon is up to shenanigans
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.